NAME THE ENEMY

1 view

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Jan 6, 2010, 8:47:54 AM1/6/10
Name the enemy

Editorial
The Jerusalem Post
Sunday, January 3, 2010

The clear, present and continuing danger posed to Western
civilization by the worldwide Islamist terror network cannot be
overcome while the American, European and other freedom-loving
peoples are neither mobilized nor steeled for the sacrifices ahead.
Islamic terrorists fly jet...

Islamic terrorists fly jet airliner into one of the World Trade
Center towers in New York on Sept. 11, 2001. Photo: AP

No serious observer minimizes the perils. The attack carried out in
November at Fort Hood by Nidal Malik Hasan, an American-born Muslim,
showed the fatal consequences of not intercepting "ticking bombs."
And the arrests of Najibullah Zazi, David Headley and five young
Pakistani-Americans last year in separate plots against America
irrefutably established that homegrown jihadists are a threat -- just
as they are in the UK, Germany and Spain.

While Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab failed to blow up Northwest Flight
253 over Detroit on Christmas Day, this attempted mass murder was
only the latest proof that an Islamist terror network, with bases in
Africa, Arabia and South Asia, cells just about everywhere else, and
a noxious presence on the Internet, sees itself in a relentless state
of war with the West.

A RECENT New York Times editorial concluded: "Afghanistan, Pakistan,
Yemen? Americans have a right to feel weary. But the [Abdulmutallab]
plot is a warning of why it's so important to head off full chaos in
Yemen. The last thing the world needs is another haven for al-Qaida."

Indeed. But if Americans are "weary" at this stage of the conflict,
it is partly because their leaders -- and media -- have not properly
framed the nature of the threat.

Neither former president George W. Bush, who spoke mostly of a "war
on terror," nor President Barack Obama, who speaks in terms of
"violent extremists" -- and no European leader -- has had the courage
to say that the enemy is global jihad.

The Islamist danger is not primarily rooted geographically -- in
Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Lebanon, Iran or Arabia -- but
theologically and politically within the larger Muslim civilization.

The only way Westerners can connect the dots -- between, say, the
devastating attack against Forward Operating Base Chapman near the
Pakistani border in Afghanistan (which claimed the lives of seven
seasoned CIA anti-terror operatives), and the attempted ax-murder of
a cartoonist in the Danish city of Aarhus over the weekend -- is for
their leaders to plainly say who the enemy is, what they want, and
what is at stake if they succeed.

That US Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano's first reaction
to the attack aboard Northwest Flight 253 was to think that it was
unconnected to a larger plot, testifies to how hard it will be to
change mind-sets. Even Obama's first reaction was that Abdulmutallab
appeared to be an "isolated extremist."

Yet compared to most other world leaders, Obama is positively
Churchillian. He has articulated the right goal: "To disrupt, to
dismantle, and defeat the extremists who threaten us...anywhere where
they are planning attacks..."

He's got the metaphysics right: "Evil does exist in the world."
Furthermore, he fully understands the amorphous nature of the enemy,
declaring that the "war" is against "a far-reaching network."

The missing link is naming the enemy. Only then will he be able to
talk frankly about how hard -- and necessary -- it is to find
trustworthy Muslim allies.

The murdered CIA agents were likely betrayed by Afghans they trusted.
Al-Qaida in Yemen was revived partly when terrorists were freed in a
prison break, possibly orchestrated by renegade elements of the
Yemeni secret police.

EVEN IF Western leaders did mobilize their societies, the struggle
against the Islamist menace would remain wearying. This is an enemy
that is often embedded among civilians and enforces allegiance by
beheading those it suspects of disloyalty. Citizens need to know
this, to understand why innocent children are sometimes accidentally
killed in military operations conducted by allied forces.

Obama needs to tell Americans and Europeans willing to listen that,
though the overwhelming majority of Muslims are not terrorists,
pretty much all terrorists are Muslim, hence the need for profiling.

An overstretched army, supported by a weary home front, against an
ill-defined enemy, does not offer a viable strategy for success.
Better to tell people that the enemy is radical Islam, which wants to
spread its religion using the sword, and that defeat would mean an
end to Western values of pluralism, minority rights and democracy.

More at:

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1262339382352&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

fair use of copyrighted works.

copyright owner.

Since newsgroup posts are being removed
by forgery by one or more net terrorists,
this post may be reposted several times.

uNmaiviLambi

Jan 6, 2010, 10:49:54 AM1/6/10
On Jan 6, 8:47 am, use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
Jai Maharaj) wrote:
> Name the enemy

There is no doubt Islam and christianity unleashed a cult of violence
through out history to this day

harmony

Jan 7, 2010, 1:53:41 PM1/7/10
well, the jerusalem post did not do a good job of naming the enemy either -
the job it wants obama to do.

but i can name the enemy: it is islam.

to say the enemy is radical islam is a spin, invented by pundits, that is
going to cause more harm to the civilization than anything else. thankfully
there was no "radical nazism" spin in ww2 days.
radical islam is the islam known down thr' the centuries. the proof is in
pudding. if anything, it is the "moderate muslims" who will get in the way
of countries wanting to take on the "radical ones". what drives terrorism
is islam of koran as is. the main vehicle for recruiting terrorists is
islam. the main vehicle for training is islam of koran. no recruit is
deployed until he is well trained in islam. paki army has koranic war manual
for their training. it is same stuff in saudi, iran, afghanistan, yemen,
malysia on and on.

thus, the challenge for the west is to de-islamize the mommedan world. it is
same challenge that was successfully met by g.i. of america in
de-nazification of the germans following the v-e day.
gi's did not talk about rebuilding nations and yet marshal plan was made
available, but only after unconditional surrender by nazis and japanese
imperialists. the biggest mistake made by the west is to misunderstand islam
as religion worthy of special treatment. actually, muslims need to be
liberated from islam. no islam, no terror: i guarantee it.
does anybody doubt that terror that we witness will disappear if islam did?

<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20100106YCoTACbNjdrBqnJu83Y1uPq@KbWw2...

P. Rajah

Jan 7, 2010, 3:51:42 PM1/7/10
harmony wrote:

> well, the jerusalem post did not do a good job of naming the enemy either -
> the job it wants obama to do.
>
> but i can name the enemy: it is islam.

It seems that the enemy is you, with your frequently expressed hatred of
Christians.

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Jan 7, 2010, 8:02:32 PM1/7/10
In article <d706d6bb-e1d4-4b6f...@u20g2000vbq.googlegroups.com>,
uNmaiviLambi <tripur...@yahoo.com> posted:

> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:
>
> > Name the enemy
> > . . .

> There is no doubt Islam and christianity unleashed a cult of violence
> through out history to this day

No doubt whatsoever. Dhanyavaad.

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Jan 7, 2010, 8:08:22 PM1/7/10
I agree with harmony ji. To those who must use the phrase "radical
Islam" I suggest that they write instead "Islam, which a terrorist
religion, philosophy and way of life".

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

In article <4b462db7$0$5316$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

> well, the jerusalem post did not do a good job of naming the enemy either -
> the job it wants obama to do.
>
> but i can name the enemy: it is islam.
>
> to say the enemy is radical islam is a spin, invented by pundits, that is
> going to cause more harm to the civilization than anything else. thankfully
> there was no "radical nazism" spin in ww2 days.
> radical islam is the islam known down thr' the centuries. the proof is in
> pudding. if anything, it is the "moderate muslims" who will get in the way
> of countries wanting to take on the "radical ones". what drives terrorism
> is islam of koran as is. the main vehicle for recruiting terrorists is
> islam. the main vehicle for training is islam of koran. no recruit is
> deployed until he is well trained in islam. paki army has koranic war manual
> for their training. it is same stuff in saudi, iran, afghanistan, yemen,
> malysia on and on.
>
> thus, the challenge for the west is to de-islamize the mommedan world. it is
> same challenge that was successfully met by g.i. of america in
> de-nazification of the germans following the v-e day.
> gi's did not talk about rebuilding nations and yet marshal plan was made
> available, but only after unconditional surrender by nazis and japanese
> imperialists. the biggest mistake made by the west is to misunderstand islam
> as religion worthy of special treatment. actually, muslims need to be
> liberated from islam. no islam, no terror: i guarantee it.
> does anybody doubt that terror that we witness will disappear if islam did?

> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

harmony

Jan 8, 2010, 2:47:26 PM1/8/10
thank you.
the jewish folks are following the jerusalem post and obama blindly. thre
will never be another einstein again.

<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in

message news:20100107JsPOU2T31F9i82J3SW8Tysp@I4Qtf...

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Jan 8, 2010, 6:08:22 PM1/8/10
The PC bug seems to have bitten nearly all news organizations, even
FOX News at times. Even Rush, Hannity, Glenn Beck... even Michael
Savage.

As far as another Einstein is concerned, IIT-fraud Arindam's dreams
have been dashed already by his deceit, delusions and commie
foolishness.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

In article <4b478bd1$0$5363$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

> thank you.
> the jewish folks are following the jerusalem post and obama blindly. thre
> will never be another einstein again.

> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

harmony

Jan 8, 2010, 6:49:55 PM1/8/10
arindam's ignorance seems sincere, his stupidy conscientious, his delusions
ideological.

<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in

message news:20100108XA45S57LpT9oC6b7elqq8in@AkvMF...

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 8, 2010, 7:48:06 PM1/8/10
On Jan 9, 10:49 am, "harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> arindam's ignorance seems sincere, his stupidy conscientious, his delusions
> ideological.
>
> <use...@mantra.com and/orwww.mantra.com/jai(Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
> messagenews:20100108XA45S57LpT9oC6b7elqq8in@AkvMF...

> > The PC bug seems to have bitten nearly all news organizations, even
> > FOX News at times. Even Rush, Hannity, Glenn Beck... even Michael
> > Savage.
>
> > As far as another Einstein is concerned, IIT-fraud Arindam's dreams
> > have been dashed already by his deceit, delusions and commie
> > foolishness.
>
> > Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
> > Om Shanti
>
> > In article <4b478bd1$0$5363$bbae4...@news.suddenlink.net>,

> > "harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:
>
> >> thank you.
> >> the jewish folks are following the jerusalem post and obama blindly. thre
> >> will never be another einstein again.
>
> >> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

> >>http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1262339382352&pagename=JPo...
>
> read more »- Hide quoted text -

Oi bundree, kee gul hondeya? I have already proved Einstein's ideas
are worthless, and those of worth evidently agree with me. For no
person of merit has countered by objection presented in
http://adda-enterprises.com/MMInt/MMint.htm
One Just-Me character put up a weak defence, but has been replied to
convincingly. The entire relativity bullshit has thus collapsed like
a house of cards, so far as honest folk and intelligent folk are
concerned.
Essentially I am not interested in a mahabungler like Einstein, though
I have to be more interested about him than your great-unca gandi. For
I have a HTN to build, and an IFE to make in order to fly into deep
space at super-luminal velocities. And the wrong theories of
Einstein, that the stupid world still fancies at least at the funding/
political/media/academia institutional levels, are a hindrance.

It is not the wrong relativity stuff which is the issue, for me,
though; what needs countering is the second law of thermodynamics by
making a working model of an IFE. That too will be done, for already
research on rail gun reaction has proved my new theories.

A bundree like you cannot understand very much, but can howl a lot.
So howl away, bundree, what else can you do?

By the way, I was at the Adelaide zoo recently. We went to see the
new pandas they have got there.
Everyone wants to see the pandas Wang Wang and Funi. However, they
are available only by appointment. We got the 12:15
So we went around the zoo, and admired the pygmy hippo, the giraffes,
the black cockies, the kookaburra, the lyrebird, the mountain goats,
etc. We wanted to see the Sun Bear, whose bile the Chinese extract
with such cruelty, but did not find the poor thing. While admiring
the tapir, we heard a lot of horrible noises. Hoop-hoop-hoop, very
loudly indeed. They were your cousins, dear bundree. Howler monkeys,
howling away with all their might. What a racket. So reminded me of
you and your obnoxious master the jBm.

About the pandas, now. There was a huge line. No reasonable God
would have been displeased by such adoration and devotion. We spent
nearly 20 minutes in the line, then were hurried along by the keepers.
We got darshan for hardly 2 minutes.

But what an experience, o bundree! They told us that Funi was
sleeping, and Wang Wang was chomping. Funi was sleeping all right in
her hammock, but just for a couple of seconds she stretched out - and
oh so cute it was! It was like a huge stuffed toy had suddenly taken
life! The fat limbs, the large head, the big tummy, all flowed in
joyous motion! Better than a Maradona goal, bundree. Then she went
back to sleep. Wang Wang was not sleeping. He was lying on one side,
scratching himself with a hind leg, and chomping away on some bamboo
shoot with the utmost aplomb. "Bindaas" was an IIT KgP expression
used to signify carefreeness - now, that applies to the pandas. In
our unfortunate human world, the sweet pandas are such a welcome,
uplifting experience! These mammals are shy vegetarians, living far
away for everything, and have survived unchanged for three million
years. What an achievement!

There is a lesson in all this, o bundree, that I wish you had the wits
to find.

Cheers. Up your tail, swing in joy, go eat a banana.

Arindam Banerjee.

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Jan 8, 2010, 8:20:07 PM1/8/10
His last name "Banerjee" is related to "vanar" or "bandar".
Perhaps he can still see the light and become as wise as a bandar.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

In article <4b47c4a6$0$5326$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

> arindam's ignorance seems sincere, his stupidy conscientious, his delusions
> ideological.

> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

harmony

Jan 8, 2010, 8:53:04 PM1/8/10
bandars are very honorable beings. and that holds out the hope. he seems to
have a good inter-tree swing but always catches dried out branches.

<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in

message news:20100108Y1MU5W0I3Umrer578UypKF5@A1FSz...

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Jan 8, 2010, 9:31:34 PM1/8/10
He is flying hyperbolically. He can't calculate the correct flight
path; sure enough, he cut classes at the IIT, as he has confessed,
failing the attendance requirements, fraudulently obtaining the
B.Tech.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

In article <4b47e182$0$5334$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

> bandars are very honorable beings. and that holds out the hope. he seems to
> have a good inter-tree swing but always catches dried out branches.

> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 9, 2010, 10:42:24 PM1/9/10

"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> bandars are very honorable beings. and that holds out the hope. he seems
> to have a good inter-tree swing but always catches dried out branches.

That's your own sad fate, o silly bundree: to always fail, and fall. Btw
Banerjee (Bonnerjee, Banerjea, Bannerjee, etc.) are all anglicized versions
of the hereditary title Bondyopadhyay (Revered Teacher). Not that any sound
teaching can penetrate your simian head, so my wisdom is even more
meaningless to you, than your bundurric chatter is to the world. Yet one
must marvel at Providence; She in Her wisdom created you bundrees in human
shape for one very good reason: laughter.

Swing on, o bundree. Up your tail, swing in joy, go eat a banana.

Cheers,
Arindam (A*dam Bond*) Banerjee

harmony

Jan 11, 2010, 5:26:23 PM1/11/10
not his fault, really.
it's hard to be in class when you have more demanding things to do, like
attending the student union meetings to plan where to bring rocks from to
break the school window glasses, and extort money from passing cars.
is the report true that the dillie police won't allow any one with rocks in
hands within 100 yards of the gandhi memorial?

<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in

message news:20100108Qs36ik7ZMG35LEE03u0CW7z@V54NU...

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Jan 11, 2010, 6:19:58 PM1/11/10
I don't doubt that report about keeping rock throwers away from
Rajghat one bit, especially since commies such as Arindam have
published terroristic threats. The government of Australia, where he
appears to be a naturalized citizen, needs to reconsider his status.

IIT-D was still under construction and expansion then. Rocks, tiles
and other material were everywhere. There were broken windows too,
ventilators mostly, through which these terrorists crawled to steal
lab equipment to sell in Puraanee Dillee's Kabar(r)i Bazaar. Perhaps
that is how he raised the money for his used motorcycle or moped,
whatever it was. There is a long, hilly road from where the hostels
are to the front gate and security were often called to investigate
rock throwers. I had no idea that one of the suspects I'd seen
being led away wearing hathkar(r)is would one day be posting against
Einstein in these newsgroups. It's a small world, and the capsules
of time even smaller.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

In article <4b4ba591$0$5320$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

> not his fault, really.
> it's hard to be in class when you have more demanding things to do, like
> attending the student union meetings to plan where to bring rocks from to
> break the school window glasses, and extort money from passing cars.
> is the report true that the dillie police won't allow any one with rocks in
> hands within 100 yards of the gandhi memorial?

> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

P. Rajah

Jan 11, 2010, 9:55:17 PM1/11/10
Jay Stevens Maharaj aka the jumpin' jackass jyotishithead aka the
abominable asstrolloger wrote:

> I don't doubt that report about keeping rock throwers away from
> Rajghat one bit, especially since commies such as Arindam have
> published terroristic threats. The government of Australia, where he
> appears to be a naturalized citizen, needs to reconsider his status.

Considering that you provided material support for a Hawaiian
secessionist movement, Jay, you shouldn't be so eagerly pointing fingers
at the residence status of other people.

> IIT-D was still under construction and expansion then. Rocks, tiles
> and other material were everywhere. There were broken windows too,
> ventilators mostly, through which these terrorists crawled to steal
> lab equipment to sell in Puraanee Dillee's Kabar(r)i Bazaar. Perhaps
> that is how he raised the money for his used motorcycle or moped,
> whatever it was.

Perhaps that is how you raised the money for your ticket to the US, Jay?
Although why lab equipment would be in place before construction was
completed is quite mystifying.

> There is a long, hilly road from where the hostels
> are to the front gate and security were often called to investigate
> rock throwers.

Er, Jay, there is no "long, hilly road" there. The place is as flat as a
pancake. Furthermore, the oldest hostels are a short walk from the
hostel gate, the closest exit to the hostels. Since you have no idea
what the campus looks like, let me help you out here:
http://www.iitd.ac.in/about/arialview.html
http://www.iitd.ac.in/about/ShopAnnoatedIITD-inside.pdf

The main entrance from the Ring Road:
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/24/52356420_0452147bc6.jpg

Feel free to point out the hills.

> I had no idea that one of the suspects I'd seen
> being led away wearing hathkar(r)is would one day be posting against
> Einstein in these newsgroups. It's a small world, and the capsules
> of time even smaller.

Yes, it's a small world, too small for you to maintain the lies you
began 20 years ago.

Al Nakba

Jan 12, 2010, 3:17:09 AM1/12/10
On Jan 7, 10:53 am, "harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> well, the jerusalem post did not do a good job of naming the enemy either -
> the job it wants obama to do.
>
> but i can name the enemy: it is islam.
>
> to say the enemy is radical islam is a spin, invented by pundits, that is
> going to cause more harm to the civilization than anything else. thankfully
> there was no "radical nazism" spin in ww2 days.
> radical islam is the islam known down thr' the centuries. the proof is in
> pudding. if anything, it is the "moderate muslims" who will get in the way
> of countries wanting to take on the "radical ones".  what drives terrorism
> is islam of koran as is. the main vehicle for recruiting terrorists is
> islam. the main vehicle for training is  islam of koran. no recruit is
> deployed until he is well trained in islam. paki army has koranic war manual
> for their training. it is same stuff in saudi, iran, afghanistan, yemen,
> malysia on and on.
>
> thus, the challenge for the west is to de-islamize the mommedan world. it is
> same challenge that was successfully met by g.i. of america in
> de-nazification of the germans following the v-e day.
> gi's did not talk about rebuilding nations and yet marshal plan was made
> available, but only after unconditional surrender by nazis and japanese
> imperialists. the biggest mistake made by the west is to misunderstand islam
> as  religion worthy of special treatment. actually, muslims need to be
> liberated from islam. no islam, no terror: i guarantee it.
> does anybody doubt that terror that we witness will disappear if islam did?
>
> <use...@mantra.com and/orwww.mantra.com/jai(Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
> messagenews:20100106YCoTACbNjdrBqnJu83Y1uPq@KbWw2...
> >http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1262339382352&pagename=JPo...
> > this post may be reposted several times.- Hide quoted text -

winnah! winnah! winnah! islam it is..