SEX CRIMES BY CHRISTIAN PRIESTS - THIRD CLERICAL SEX ABUSE INQUIRY TO RUN UNTIL SUMMER

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Dec 16, 2009, 12:57:51 AM12/16/09
Third clerical sex abuse inquiry to run until summer

Ireland On-Line
Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A third inquiry into clerical child sex abuse by Catholic priests
will run until next summer, it was revealed tonight.

The Government has granted investigators until June 30 next year to
examine how the Diocese of Cloyne handled allegations against
clerics.

A state Commission, which last month exposed sickening abuse and
cover-ups by the Catholic hierarchy in the Dublin Archdiocese, was
asked to widen its work to include Cloyne.

It had been hoped the investigation, which is looking at secret files
in parishes in Co Cork, would be complete in the next few weeks.

But a Government spokesman said: "They (the Commission) simply asked
for enough time to complete the investigation."

Minister for Children Barry Andrews called in the Commission last
January after a nationwide audit into the Catholic Church�s adherence
to child protection measures.

Bishop of Cloyne John Magee was replaced in March after the review
found the diocese had responded inappropriately to sex abuse
allegations and had put children at risk.

The Cloyne report, published on December 19 last year, was prepared
by the Catholic Church�s independent National Board for Safeguarding
Children. It found child protection practices in the diocese were
inadequate and in some respects dangerous.

Archbishop of Cashel and Emly Dr Dermot Clifford was asked to assume
the powers and duties of the Bishop of Cloyne.

Last month the Commission revealed hundreds of sex abuse complaints
in the Dublin Archdiocese were at least mishandled and at worst
covered up by senior churchmen and civil authorities, including
bishops and garda�.

Pope Benedict is to write to practising Irish Catholics about sex
abuse and the Vatican�s response.

It was less than six months after the Ryan report catalogued
extensive psychological, physical and sexual abuse in Church-run
State institutions over several decades.

More at:
http://breakingnews.iol.ie/news/ireland/third-clerical-sex-abuse-inquiry-to-run-until-summer-438408.html

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

fair use of copyrighted works.

copyright owner.

Since newsgroup posts are being removed
by forgery by one or more net terrorists,
this post may be reposted several times.

kangarooistan

Dec 16, 2009, 1:11:03 AM12/16/09
On Dec 16, 3:57 pm, use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
> bishops and gardaí.

> Pope Benedict is to write to practising Irish Catholics about sex
> abuse and the Vatican’s response.
>
> It was less than six months after the Ryan report catalogued
> extensive psychological, physical and sexual abuse in Church-run
> State institutions over several decades.
>
> More at:http://breakingnews.iol.ie/news/ireland/third-clerical-sex-abuse-inqu...
..

> Since newsgroup posts are being removed
> by forgery by one or more net terrorists,

> this post may be reposted several times.

Indeed mate , many thanks , the white christians and jews are flat out
censoring the TRUTH

Hardly a day goes by when the christian priests and teachers
are not in court as pedophiles

We MUST warn the public what they are REALLY like mate

we owe it to the kids

AND to remind people how WHITE CHRISTIANS and jews have killed 100
times more people than any other group in history

we must work together to expose the REAL terrorists

600,000 USA christians killed each other in the uSa , in the so
called CIVIL WAR

have you EVER compared the NUMBER of wars the USA and UK have been
involved in , the deaths are over 100 times greater as well as the
numbers of wars in muslim countries

It makes Muslim Counties look like a sunday school picnic when you
google USA war or UK war and the computer crashes , 100 times MORE
people have been killed by CHRISTIANs and JEWS compared to the numbers
killed by Muslims

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special%3ASearch&search=usa+wars&fulltext=Search

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Special%3ASearch&search=british+wars&fulltext=Search

100 times MORE people killed by christians compared to those killed
by Muslims

kanga
=====

Australia Mining Pioneer & Founder of the True Geology

Dec 16, 2009, 3:12:42 AM12/16/09
On Dec 16, 7:11 am, kangarooistan <kangarooist...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 16, 3:57 pm, use...@mantra.com and/orwww.mantra.com/jai(Dr.

This is quite normal since the 3 JIC ( judeo-islamo-christian) sects
are an insanity .. .it does however mean that such behaviour should be
reported on all the good people caught up in that Spooks bleating
Fraud ! Okay ?
Hindouism and Bhoudism are likewise abominable frauds implying
bleating to the void, and to alleged Spooks hovering above !

ALL SECTS AKA RELIGIOUS MANIPULATIONS are an insult to the Ancient
Science which are the root of Humanity recovery from near to total
oblivion a mere 12 000 years ago ! There is not one sect better than
the other, but it is a fact that the Altruism shown by Christian
Priests is unique in term of alleviating suffering & poverty, to which
the Hindous, Bhoudists, Islamists & Jews are of course insensible !

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
Discoverer & Legal Owner of Telfer Mine (Australia largest Copper &
Gold Mine)
Nifty (Cu) & Kintyre (U, Th) Mines, all in the Great Sandy Desert
Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Founder of the True Geology

~ Ignorance is the Cosmic Sin, the One Never Forgiven ~

for background info.
http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/grule.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/index.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/nac.html
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/turcaud.htm
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s28534.htm
"True Geology" Foundation Document
http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/69327
"Turcaud Bath" as a free gift to Suffering Humanity
http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/107947

harmony

Dec 16, 2009, 3:03:01 PM12/16/09

"Australia Mining Pioneer & Founder of the True Geology" <jptu...@neuf.fr>
wrote in message

<<Altruism shown by Christian
Priests is unique in term of alleviating suffering & poverty, to which
the Hindous, Bhoudists, Islamists & Jews are of course insensible !

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
Discoverer & Legal Owner of Telfer Mine (Australia largest Copper &
Gold Mine)
Nifty (Cu) & Kintyre (U, Th) Mines, all in the Great Sandy Desert
Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Founder of the True Geology>>

you woluldn't say that when your canary dies.

hab...@anony.net

Dec 16, 2009, 5:52:23 PM12/16/09
Wonder what this has to do with rec.art.movies.local-indian
harmonyji ?

Sunny

Dec 16, 2009, 6:31:19 PM12/16/09

<hab...@anony.net> wrote in message

> Wonder what this has to do with rec.art.movies.local-indian
> harmonyji ?

It's Turcauds pathetic attempt to find a friend.
An example of his attempts are :-

Le Turcaud posts same spam to 5 News Groups at a time
(To avoid the weak spam filters on Google)
(note the deliberate duplicates in some sets) e.g

aus.invest , aus.legal , aus.media-watch , aus.aviation,nz.politics
aus.invest , aus.photo , aus.cars , aus.services.defence,aus.politics
aus.invest , aus.films , aus.invest , aus.electronics , aus.rail
(note aus invest in twice)
aus.invest , aus.politics , aus.history , aus.services.defence,uk.finance
aus.invest , aus.politics , nz.politics , uk.finance , us.politics
aus.religion.islam , aus.media-watch , aus.religion.christian
soc.culture.israel , soc.culture.australian
aus.religion.islam , aus.religion.christian , aus.science , aus.computers
aus.environment.misc
aus.religion.islam , alt.religion.islam , aus.religion.christian
soc.culture.israel , soc.culture.jewish
aus.religion.islam , aus.religion.christian , aus.education , aus.aviation
soc.culture.australian
aus.religion.islam , aus.regilion.christian , aus.computers , aus.aviation
soc.culture.australian
aus.religion.islam , aus.religion , soc.culture.jewish ,
soc.culture.israel
soc.culture.australian
aus.religion.islam,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.singapore,
soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.arabic
aus.politics , aus.invest , soc.culture.australian , aus.legal
aus.general
aus.politics , alt.religion.islam , talk.politics.mideast ,
soc.culture.indonesia
soc.culture.malaysia
aus.politics , uk.finance , soc.culture.german , soc.culture.celtic
soc.culture.scottish
aus.politics, co.politics, ca.politics, ny.politics, tx.politics
aus.politics,aus.culture.china,soc.culture.china,talk.politics.china,soc.culture.singapore
aus.media-watch , aus.cars , aus.tv , aus.theatre ,
aus.sport.rugby-league
aus.media-watch, aus.films, aus.tv, aus.aviation, aus.theatre
aus.science , aus.sport , aus.bushwalking , aus.rail , aus.electronics
soc.culture.indian , soc.culture.tamil , sci.geology , sci.archaeology
sci.geo.geology , sci.geo.earthquakes , aus.science ,
sci.engr.mining , sci.astro
sci.geo.geology , sci.geo.earthquakes , sci.physics , sci.astro
sci.archaeology
sci.geo.geology,sci.environment,alt.global-warming,sci.astro

(Turcaud's "feature" is to hijack any thread, as a venue for his idiotic
ravings)
Example of Turcauds demented spam (same post to fol groups)
Jul 09 :
aus.politics,aus.science,aus.religion.christian,aus.computers,aus.aviation
aus.politics,soc.culture.indian,alt.religion.hindu,aus.rail,aus.aviation
aus.politics,nz.politics,aus.invest,aus.legal,aus.religion.christian
aus.politics,nz.politics,aus.invest,aus.legal,aus.religion.christian
aus.politics,soc.culture.indonesia,soc.culture.pakistan,soc.culture.canada,soc.culture.australian
aus.politics,aus.invest,alt.global-warming,sci.environment,sci.skeptic
aus.politics,alt.religion.islam,uk.politics.misc
aus.politics,alt.atheism,alt.religion,aus.religion,uk.politics.misc
aus.politics,can.politics
alt.astronomy,sci.geo.geology,sci.astro,sci.space.policy,sci.physics
sci.archaeology,soc.history.ancient,alt.history.ancient-worlds,sci.geo.geology,soc.history.what-if
sci.physics,sci.physics.electromag,sci.geo.geology,sci.electronics.basics
sci.archaeology,soc.history.ancient,sci.geo.geology,sci.environment,alt.global-warming
aus.politics,nz.politics,aus.invest,aus.legal,us.politics
aus.politics,alt.religion.islam,soc.culture.iranian
aus.politics,alt.activism.death-penalty,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc
aus.politics,soc.culture.irish,can.politics,alt.politics.usa.republican,uk.politics.misc
aus.politics,soc.culture.indian,alt.religion.islam
Dec 09 : (Same post - "MY LETTER" CRAP)
sci.geo.geology,sci.electronics.cad,sci.geo.hydrology,sci.mech.fluids,sci.chem.analytical
aus.politics,nz.politics,can.politics,us.politics,uk.politics.parliament
aus.politics,soc.culture.british,soc.culture.japan,soc.culture.scottish,soc.culture.china
can.politics,aus.politics,nz.politics,us.politics
alt.religion.islam,aus.politics,soc.culture.iranian
alt.religion.islam,aus.politics,talk.politics.mideast,soc.culture.pakistan,soc.culture.usa
aus.politics,soc.culture.afghanistan,soc.culture.iraq,alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.islam
aus.politics,soc.culture.china,alt.religion.christian,alt.religion.islam,soc.culture.japan
aus.politics,aus.invest,aus.general
aus.politics,can.politics,talk.politics.mideast,alt.religion.islam,soc.culture.jewish
alt.politics.immigration,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.culture.canada,soc.culture.israel
alt.politics.immigration,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.culture.canada,soc.culture.israel
uk.politics.misc,soc.culture.irish,aus.politics,alt.politics.immigration,alt.politics.usa.republican
aus.politics

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Dec 16, 2009, 7:08:00 PM12/16/09
In article <4b293cf7$0$5348$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

Nice dialogue there, harmony ji.
Mollywood (formerly Bollywood) may make a movie about this issue
and contact you for writing more!

nickk - not the imposter

Dec 17, 2009, 2:07:49 PM12/17/09
Decree of the North American Holy Synod

Excommunication of
Alfred G. Green Jr.

Alfred G. Green, Jr. of Endwell, NY has attacked
this canonically established Orthodox Church and
its Metropolitan contrary to the Sacred Canons.
Green was asked to cease listing this Church as a
noncanonical church on his website and he became
abusive and refused. He was also advised that the
Church webpages were our property by Copyright and
by Service Mark but refused to remove us from his
website. The internet service provider was then
duly notified and they requested he remove that
material from his webpage. Instead he moved his
site to various other servers who all determined
they did not want this material on his website,
including servers in Greece and England. Green
acknowledged on his website that he was using our
Church property without permission. He stated he
had a right to use our copyrighted material based
on fair use which clearly only allows minimal use
for specific purposes for which he does not
qualify and for which he also exceeds fair use.
Green had stated he is a non-clergy member of the
Orthodox Church in America (OCA), and later stated
he is a retired deacon. Green also stated the OCA
was content author of the website and lists
himself as compiler. He also made public
statements against the Metropolitan calling him
unorthodox and unchristian and the Church a cult.
Green has not repented of his acts. Green also
painted himself in public as the victim under
attack by this Church after he took the Church's
property without permission, termed theft in the
Canons, and claims to fear this "cult" (Church).

Therefore the Holy Synod follows the Sacred Canons
as stated in the Rudder "For every thief and
greedy person is excommunicated and estranged from
the Church of God". We pronounce this
Excommunication of Alfred G. Green, Jr. as
directed by the Sacred Canons.

As the first established Canonical Orthodox Church
in the new world we claim our rightful
jurisdiction to issue this decree by our seniority
and by the same right that an Eastern Patriarch
had to excommunicate a Catholic Pope or one
Patriarch had to excommunicate another Patriarch.
Those acts were done outside their immediate
jurisdiction but in the protection of the Holy
Church and the Sacred and Divine Canons. Failure
to act would place us outside the Canons, and
failure of the clergy of the other Orthodox
Churches to recognize this decree will place them
above the Canons should any commune with Mr. Green
(c. X of the Apostolic Canons).

For the Synod,
[seal]
+Victor

Metropolitan

Dated: October 11, 1999

...Alfred G. Green, Jr. of Endicott, New York was reportedly the agent
for the thefts.
Green disclosed he was a member of OCA since leaving the Episcopal
church in 1973 and
was a deacon, the clergy rank below a priest. Green then qualified
his statement by
describing himself as "a retired deacon" and "a former deacon" and
then later denied he
was an OCA deacon at all. On the internet Green posed as an academic
expert on writing
but has no known degrees. Green was a former stringer for newspapers
in the Binghamton,
New York area and has done technical writing assignments for temporary
service agencies
in New York and New Jersey. Green acknowledged he opened the internet
account websites
that published the alleged infringements. The published documents are
written in a
website language that has embedded on each page the attributes of
Green as "content
compiler" and OCA as "content author".

The content of the websites is the same. OCA and Green list the
churches by name that
compete with the OCA and exclude the service mark designations of some
which is
allegedly service mark infringement. They then quote information from
the competing
church publications without permission which is allegedly copyright
infringement. The
result and effect of the alleged OCA and Green conspiracy is to defame
the competing
churches, clergy, jurisdictions, and missions by any means possible.

OCA and Green stated on some of the websites they were under no
obligation to recognize
or respect the service marks and copyrights of the competing churches
because of fair
use. That principle states limited quotations from copyrighted
material may be made
without permission for purposes of literary review. However OCA and
Green quoted
paragraph-long tracts for the expressed purpose of defamation,
purposely ignored service
mark designations, and failed to obtain the permissions required
legally before
publication of their defamatory materials.

OCA and Green are also allegedly engaged in theft of service by way of
hijacking website
links. Each website has a public internet address. When one website
refers to another
website address, the jargon is that one site links to another. When
OCA and Green on
their site refer to the link of a competing church site in order to
defame that site and
without the target site's permission, the jargon is theft of service
by hijacking links.

Green repeatedly published on the internet that he was proud of what
he was doing under
the auspices of OCA "to expose non canonical churches". In the
process, OCA and Green
apparently exposed themselves as non canonical.

Service mark and copyright infringement is illegal. Repeated attempts
may result in
federal criminal prosecution, especially where collusion and
conspiracy is proven. The
FBI is required to investigate allegations of copyright infringement.
Since passage of
the Digital Millenium Computer Act, the federal law requires internet
service providers
to register annually for a fee the name of an Agent for Copyright
Infringement.
Internet service providers are becoming sensitive to service mark and
copyright
infringement.

Websites by OCA and Green were removed rapidly by internet service
providers. In a
period of five days alone from September 21-25, 1999, five websites
attributed to OCA
and Green were removed by the following internet service providers:

1. http://aggreen.net/orth_links/ortholink.html by the web authoring
company of Green's
son, Lorne, through Light Realm Communications and UUNET Technologies

2. http://www.pronetisp.net/~aggreen/other-orthodox/other.html through
Pronet and AT&T
WorldNet

3. http://verica.com/usr/aggreenj/otherorthodox/other.html through
Marco Spoerrle,
Virtualis Systems, and Qwest Communications

4. http://verica.com/usr/aggreenj/otherorthodox/other2.html through
Marco Spoerrle,
Virtualis Systems, and Qwest Communications

5. http://www.freeyellow.com/members8/aggreen/other-orthodox/other2.html
through
Freeyellow.com, EmiNet, and SPRINT

It is reported that OCA and Green are engaging in more infringement by
way of internet
websites which offer free service in return for paid ads that display
on the same
content page. Because the websites are free OCA and Green may hop
from provider to
provider for when one site is closed down another free one is opened
the same day.

A class action suit against the OCA and Green is reported to be in the
preparation phase
by the independent orthodox jurisdictions who have banded together to
protect their
properties from theft.

---------------------------

Alfred G. Green, Jr.
209 North Willis Avenue
Endwell, NY 13760-3318
607-754-8036
E-mail: aggr...@spectra.net; aggr...@bigfoot.com
Web: http://www.spectra.net/~aggreen/resume.html

Expertise

Technical writing and software documentation. Also,
accomplishment in planning and attaining corporate media,
public, government, and community relations strategies and
goals; project development and production coordination;
supervisory experience; effective confidential communication
with various internal and external audiences, including
corporate officers and the media; expertise in the
development and use of electronic publishing; writing and
editing for daily newspapers and internal/external corporate
publications - newsletters, pamphlets, brochures, etc.
Energetic, persuasive, adaptable, flexible, detail-oriented
seasoned team coordinator and self-generator. Accustomed to
managing multiple tasks and producing under deadline
pressure. Computer literate. Familiar with the Internet -
E-mail, World Wide Web, etc.

Professional Experience

SELF-EMPLOYED CONSULTANT - PRESENTLY
Technical documentation analyst - Production of a
telecommunications user guide for a New Jersey company; the
software for which is being installed in and for the State
of North Carolina. Communications writing, editing,
electronic publishing, sales representation for a local
printing company. Also, small business start-up assistance,
inventory control, and database management. Confidential
corporate correspondence. Confidential Internet information
searches for the legal profession.

NEW YORK STATE ELECTRIC & GAS CORP., BINGHAMTON, NY - 1986
TO 1994
Corporate Communications Department, Corporate Headquarters
Communications Coordinator - 1992 to 1994
Media spokesperson; dissemination of information to various
audiences on corporate research and development projects;
consumer publication project management; annual report
production; originating press releases; organizing press
events; public relations strategy development; rewriting
reports and proposals into plain language for public
distribution; preparing letters for chairman's signature;
publication budgeting and bidding; providing support for
marketing department. As managing editor of monthly, tabloid
newspaper for employees and retirees, supervised staff of 13
field writers/editors, researched and wrote original
articles, arranged annual seminars for editors; pioneered
in-house electronic publishing. Represented company on the
Nine Mile Point 2 nuclear generating plant Emergency
Response Team.

ORANGE AND ROCKLAND UTILITIES, INC., PEARL RIVER, NY - 1980
TO 1985
Corporate Communications Department, Blue Hill Corporate
Headquarters
Supervisor-Communications Services - 1984 to 1985
Corporate media relations spokesperson to local, New York
City, and national outlets; developed press releases;
organized press and other special events; team project
development and management; proactively addressed community
and governmental relations concerns; advised senior
management on public relations implications of their
decision; managed staff and evaluated their performance;
prepared annual and quarterly financial reports; drafted
speeches for officers; prepared letters with special
significance or sensitivity for officers' signature; created
audio, visual and other presentation scripts; developed
consumer-oriented brochures; edited twice-monthly employee
newspaper, and researched and wrote original articles.

TIMES HERALD-RECORD, MIDDLETOWN, NY - 1969 TO 1980
Senior Staff Writer/Editor - 1975 to 1980
Directed and coordinated efforts of staff members assigned
to special, investigative projects; generated daily articles
independently and as assigned. Editorial responsibilities
included page layout, headlines, editing wire service
reports, rewriting, proofreading, photography, and
accountability for several pages of breaking stories on
various news fronts.

WNNJ, NEWTON, NJ; WVPO, STROUDSBURG, PA; WEST, EASTON, PA -
PRIOR TO 1969
Broadcaster, Newscaster, Advertising Sales

Education

-- Fairleigh Dickinson University, Madison, NJ - Psychology
-- New York University and The Publicity Club of New York -
Public Relations, Publicity and Communications.
-- Rockland Community College, Suffern, NY - Electric Theory
-- Lawrence Ragan Communications, Inc., Chicago, IL - Media
Relations and Publication Writing, Editing, and Production.
-- Fred Pryor Seminars, Inc. - Time Management and Staff
Management.

Professional and Civic Affiliations

-- Public Relations Society of the Southern Tier,
Binghamton, NY
-- Communication Artists Network, Binghamton, NY
-- Publicity Club of New York, New York City
-- Former Chairperson Planning Board and Board of Assessment
Review, Town of Willet, NY

Software Proficiency

-- DOS: WordPerfect 6.0, Alpha4 6.0 (relational database).
-- Windows95: Adobe PageMaker 6.01 (software development
beta team tester for Aldus PageMaker 5.0), Netscape
Communicator 4.04, Corel WordPerfect 6.1, CorelDRAW! 6.0 and
associated modules; Microsoft Office 97 Professional,
Harvard Graphics 3.0, Adobe PhotoShop LE 3.0.5; (becoming
familiar with FrameMaker 5.0 and RoboHelp95a, ver. 3.70).
1/15/2009
7:46 AM

harmony

Dec 17, 2009, 4:47:28 PM12/17/09

<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20091216R5y3FsR708t7916q1xVdvB1@B5QF1...

i am sorry this has been upsetting to our dear mo who thinks it is unworthy
of mollywood. may be it could be set to a song to which a mollywood couple
can dance around a tree for mo's pleasure. let's see if this will work:

chithiya ho to har koi banchey
c-o na banche koi
canariya paharee ho gaye hamar.

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Dec 17, 2009, 5:06:25 PM12/17/09
In article <4b2aa6f2$0$5321$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

When they roll on the screen after the movie, there are no credits
given to the discoverer of talent. So I will take this opportunity to
say publicly that in harmony ji I have discovered not only a
screenwriter but also a lyricist and songwriter.

P. Rajah

Dec 17, 2009, 5:48:01 PM12/17/09
harmony wrote:

> <use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jay (Jay Stevens Maharaj)> wrote in

> message news:20091216R5y3FsR708t7916q1xVdvB1@B5QF1...
>> In article <4b293cf7$0$5348$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
>> "harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:
>>
>>> "Australia Mining Pioneer & Founder of the True Geology"
>>> <jptu...@neuf.fr>
>>> wrote in message
>>> <<Altruism shown by Christian
>>> Priests is unique in term of alleviating suffering & poverty, to which
>>> the Hindous, Bhoudists, Islamists & Jews are of course insensible !
>>>
>>> Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
>>> Australia Mining Pioneer
>>> Discoverer & Legal Owner of Telfer Mine (Australia largest Copper &
>>> Gold Mine)
>>> Nifty (Cu) & Kintyre (U, Th) Mines, all in the Great Sandy Desert
>>> Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
>>> Founder of the True Geology>>
>>> you woluldn't say that when your canary dies.
>> Nice dialogue there, harmony ji.
>> Mollywood (formerly Bollywood) may make a movie about this issue
>> and contact you for writing more!
>>

>> Jay Stevens Maharaj, Jyotishithead
>> Om Igod

> i am sorry this has been upsetting to our dear mo who thinks it is unworthy
> of mollywood. may be it could be set to a song to which a mollywood couple
> can dance around a tree for mo's pleasure.

Mollywood is a term applied in India to the Kerala movie industry,
something that you two bigoted anti-South Indian d**kheads are ignorant
about, as is to be expected.

http://www.bollyspice.com/view.php/3872-bollywood-stars-boost-mollywood.html

Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times

Dec 18, 2009, 1:02:52 AM12/18/09
On Dec 17, 1:08 am, use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
Jai Maharaj) wrote:

... and Hindouism is just a mental disease as the other other
sects ...The proof ? Easy, they bleat to idols, as the other to stones
& walls !

okay ?

now just go on reciting your mantras, it 's easier than doing any real
work to alleviate the poverty in India, and help needy children dying
of hunger !!!

The positive side of the story is that REALITY of our Earth History
will catch up with you all, bleating fools ! ...and that will be your
Karma !!!