YouTube - NARENDRA MODI A TRUE BHARATIYA HERO *** Jai Maharaj posts

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Jan 10, 2010, 8:46:09 PM1/10/10
YouTube - Narendra Modi A True Bharatiya Hero

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRswHWk6XuA&NR=1

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

Posted in soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,rec.arts.movies.local.indian,soc.culture.indian.gujarati

harmony

Jan 11, 2010, 3:20:19 PM1/11/10
enjoyed it very much.
it gave me the opportunity to also visit some other modi utube clips. it is
a pleasure to see he can motivate so many achieve so much so fast. this is
unheard of in any country, anywhere, period. all the formerly loss making
state enterprises and utilities are handsomely profitable - despite so many
new public programs and lower taxes. each public program is a huge success,
yielding great results in the quality of life. i think by the end of this
current term, modi will have most problems irreversibly solved because he is
creating self-checking systems too.
he now has a top class university dedicated to forensic science and crime
investigation whose graduates will be superbly equipped to tackle terror,
and enter law enforcement from day one. the man is preparing india to rise
to its unending challenges with great success.

modi used to shun the media, but now he is taking them on, and knocking them
down like rotten structures with astounding confidence i have never seen in
indian politicians - yet, i think it is a mistake, because he provides the
emc*2 media credibility they do not deserve. here he is steamrolling,
chiding and chastizing, rajdeep sardesai and his unholy gang at the
hindustan times with refreshing ease ( he is far more articulate than obama,
truth be told):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYD3fgqcmIQ

(look at rajdeep's chastised face after modi's scathing attack toward the
end).

<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20100110FDFRf9duHW43K82uoeExW8L@X0kp5...

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Jan 11, 2010, 3:39:33 PM1/11/10
The video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYD3fgqcmIQ
is worth watching. Dhanyavaad. And you are right on the money
about Obama, who is merely a teleprompter reader.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

In article <4b4b8807$0$5340$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

> enjoyed it very much.
> it gave me the opportunity to also visit some other modi utube clips. it is
> a pleasure to see he can motivate so many achieve so much so fast. this is
> unheard of in any country, anywhere, period. all the formerly loss making
> state enterprises and utilities are handsomely profitable - despite so many
> new public programs and lower taxes. each public program is a huge success,
> yielding great results in the quality of life. i think by the end of this
> current term, modi will have most problems irreversibly solved because he is
> creating self-checking systems too.
> he now has a top class university dedicated to forensic science and crime
> investigation whose graduates will be superbly equipped to tackle terror,
> and enter law enforcement from day one. the man is preparing india to rise
> to its unending challenges with great success.
>

> modi used to shun the media, but now he is taking them on, and knocking them
> down like rotten structures with astounding confidence i have never seen in
> indian politicians - yet, i think it is a mistake, because he provides the
> emc*2 media credibility they do not deserve. here he is steamrolling,
> chiding and chastizing, rajdeep sardesai and his unholy gang at the
> hindustan times with refreshing ease ( he is far more articulate than obama,
> truth be told):
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYD3fgqcmIQ
>
> (look at rajdeep's chastised face after modi's scathing attack toward the
> end).

> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

P. Rajah

Jan 11, 2010, 4:49:36 PM1/11/10