Ready - English subtitles

hab...@anony.net

Jun 11, 2011, 11:04:29 AM6/11/11
Wonderful comedy , well on its way to becoming a big blockbuster.
Saw it twice and like all good comedies it gets better with each
viewing.
Four superbly choreographed songs and dances you can see them here
and if you are lucky enough to have an apple tv , its only $200 , you
can watch them in glorious hd on your big hd tv.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwI-PsOzcBI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwFlJP1kpHQ&feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y1V5up6ljw&feature=related

Subtiltilng of the songs is accurate , but in the comedy dialogues
you miss the puns in the original language.
One thing I liked is that the older women are shown as glamorous in
fetching Indian sarees.
Characters are well etched , I liked the daughter in law of the
goon who blasts her son Amar Chaudhry with lots of choice insults ,
when she is really addressing the grandfather who has named him after
himself.
Not to be missed and there are beautiful temples of Thailand here ,
althought nominally Buddhists , the stories carved in stone are from
the Ramayana and other Hindu epics.

hab...@anony.net

Jun 11, 2011, 11:28:26 AM6/11/11

hab...@anony.net

Jun 11, 2011, 11:34:17 AM6/11/11

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Jan 14, 2012, 6:27:59 PM1/14/12
HATEFUL HABSHI (formerly' Mo') POSTED FALSE DEATH ANNOUNCEMENT OF JAI MAHARAJ

Note - Habshi also uses the addresses "Habshi" <hab...@anony.com>
and "Habsi" <hab...@anony.com>
Someone has claimed that habshi also uses the address:
"arunk...@yahoo.com" <arunk...@yahoo.com>

MALICIOUS MO aka HABSHI PUBLISHES FALSE DEATH ANNOUNCEMENT

o Copy of death announcement by Mo <100336.3...@compuserve.com>

o Copy of typical headers of another post by Mo (to show that
Mo uses "100336.3...@compuserve.com" in the "From:" header)

o Why did Mo publish a false death announcement? Evidence of
the motivation in Mo's sick, malicious mind.

o Does Mo exhibit a morbid pattern of publishig death threats/wishes?
Has Mo published death threats/wishes in the past? Yes, here is
a post from 1998.

o Copy of death announcement by Mo <100336.3...@compuserve.com> :
[
[ Subject: JYOTISH DR JAI MAHARAJ PASSES ON
[ From: 100336.3...@compuserve.com (..)
[ Newsgroups: soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,
[ rec.arts.movies.local.indian,soc.cuture.british,hawaii.nortle
[ Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 16:17:15 GMT
[
[
[ Prayer and hope , even though it will pollute holy Mother
[ Earth..
[
Copy ends

o Copy of typical headers of another post by Mo (to show that
Mo uses "100336.3...@compuserve.com" in the "From:" header) :
[
[ From: 100336.3...@compuserve.com (Mo)
[ Newsgroups: soc.culture.indian,soc.culture.pakistan,
[ soc.culture.punjab,alt.religion.islam,soc.culture.china
[ Subject: Is Pakistan trying to lose AK and NT ?
[ Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 15:58:05 GMT
[
Copy ends

o Why did Mo publish a false death announcement? The following
post may point to the motivation in Mo's sick, malicious mind:

Copy begins
[
[ Subject: FORGER MO PROUD TO BE JEW BUT THREATENS TO SUE
[ BECAUSE JEWISH IDENTITY REVEALED
[ From: Dr. Jai Maharaj
[ Newsgroups: soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,
[ soc.culture.pakistan,soc.culture.israel,alt.religion.islam
[ Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 19:00:07 UTC
[
[ Mo is proud to be a Jew but threatens to sue because the
[ Jewish identitiy was revealed (must be ashamed to be a Jew!),
[ says most best friends are Muslim. The following posts by
[ criminal Mo provide the evidence:
[
[ [ Subject: Re: PAKISTANI JEW, FORGER, DVD PIRATE MO'S NAME IS ARON
[ [ From: 100336.3...@compuserve.com (Mo)
[ [ Newsgroups: soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,
[ [ soc.culture.pakistan,soc.culture.iranian,
[ [ alt.religion.islam
[ [ Date: 20 Mar 2000
[ [
[ [
[ [ I am proud to be a Jew . Jews have made the most
[ [ significant contributions to the improvement of
[ [ humankind while miserable Muslims have done most to
[ [ regress it . Long live Jews and all other humans !
[ [ Down with male macho Muslims -even Jahanum is too good
[ [ for them !..
[
[ Source -
[ http://www.deja.com/=dnc/[ST_rn=ps]/getdoc.xp?AN=599841719&fmt=text
[
[
[ [ Subject: Re: PAKISTANI FORGER, DVD PIRATE MO'S NAME IS ARON
[ [ From: 100336.3...@compuserve.com (Mo)
[ [ Newsgroups: soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,
[ [ soc.culture.pakistan,rec.arts.movies.local.indian,
[ [ alt.religion.islam
[ [
[ [
[ [ Fool I am going to sue you ass off for revealing my
[ [ Jewish identity and also for calling me a DVD pirate
[ [ but I will forgive you if you have a bare knuckled
[ [ fight instead..
[
[ Source -
[ http://www.deja.com/=dnc/[ST_rn=ps]/getdoc.xp?AN=586220887&fmt=text
[
[
[ [ Subject: Re: Proof Pakistani and Indian Muslims have
[ [ double the birth rate of Hindus ,
[ [ From: 100336.3...@compuserve.com (Mo)
[ [ Newsgroups: soc.culture.indian,soc.culture.usa,
[ [ soc.culture.pakistan,alt.religion.islam
[ [ Date: 24 Nov 1999
[ [
[ [
[ [ correction:
[ [ if there is even one good Muslim in the world and btw
[ [ most of my best friends are Muslims , it does not
[ [ deserve treating all the same way . So fight the
[ [ Talibanis and the Jihadists and leave the good humans
[ [ alone. Tabu is my favourite and who cares if she is
[ [ Muslim ?..
[
[ Source -
[ http://www.deja.com/=dnc/[ST_rn=ps]/getdoc.xp?AN=552688444&fmt=text
[
[
[ [ Subject: Re: MO
[ [ From: 100336.3...@compuserve.com (Mo)
[ [ Newsgroups: soc.culture.indian,soc.culture.pakistan,
[ [ alt.religion.islam
[ [ Date: 14 Dec 1999
[ [
[ [
[ [ <<< <jason.alexanderNOjaS...@aqumen.co.uk.invalid>
[ [ wrote:
[ [ why are you so bitter towards muslims?????? what event
[ [ has made you this twisted? >>>
[ [
[ [ What bitterness ? I am only trying to save humanity
[ [ from an Islamic Mullah takeover . My best friends are
[ [ all Muslim..
[
[ Source -
[ http://www.deja.com/=dnc/[ST_rn=ps]/getdoc.xp?AN=560706871&fmt=text
[
[
[ [ Subject: Re: Assam tragedy- ramkrisp. mirza ghalib etc
[ [ From: 100336.3...@compuserve.com (Mo)
[ [ Newsgroups: soc.culture.indian
[ [ Date: 09 Oct 1999
[ [
[ [ One of my best friends is a native Assamese Muslim
[ [ and secular and very pro Indian ..
[
[ Source -
[ http://www.deja.com/=dnc/[ST_rn=ps]/getdoc.xp?AN=534644187&fmt=text
[
[
End of copy

o Does Mo exhibit a morbid pattern of publishig death threats/wishes?
Has Mo published death threats/wishes in the past? Yes, here is
a post from 1998:

Copy begins
[
[ Subject: Re: MO, STOP PUBLISHING LIES, DEATH WISHES/THREATS
[ (Was: Re: India's...)
[ From: address.below...@web.site (Dr. Jai Maharaj)
[ Newsgroups: soc.culture.indian,soc.culture.pakistan,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,
[ alt.religion.islam,soc.culture.indian.kerala,alt.politics.clinton,
[ alt.religion.jewish
[ Date: 16 Jul 1998
[
[
[ In article <3660c3ff.345530...@news.clara.net> ,
[ 113056....@compuserve.com (Mo) wrote:
[ >
[ > On Tue, 14 Jul 1998 00:37:09 GMT, Dr. Jai Maharaj) wrote:
[ >>
[ >>> [ From: 113056....@compuserve.com (Mo)
[ >>> [ NNTP-Posting-Host: 195.8.80.90
[ >>> [ Path: . . . news.clara.net!nnrp1.clara.net!not-for-mail
[ >>> [. . .]
[ >>>
[ >>> Mo <113056....@compuserve.com>, stop publishing lies, death
[ >>> wishes/threats. - Jai Maharaj
[ >
[ >
[ > Care to give examples ??
[ > - Mo
[
[
[ Yes, here is a copy of one example:
[
[ Copy Begins
[ [
[ [ Subject: Re: 99.25% but denied admission
[ [ From: 113056....@compuserve.com (Mo)
[ [ Newsgroups: soc.culture.tamil,soc.culture.indian,
[ [ soc.culture.pakistan
[ [ Date: 10 Jul 1998
[ [
[ [
[ [ kuen me ja kar doob mar
[ [
[ [ On 09 Jul 1998 13:49:16 -0500, il...@csc.it.moc wrote:
[ [
[ [ 113056....@compuserve.com (Mo) writes:
[ [
[ [ >
[ [ > [reply deleted]
[ [ >
[ [
[ [ My original posting was to SCI and SCT only. I am surprised that
[ [ you included SCP and ARI in your reply; the topic at hand is totally
[ [ irrelevant to those NGs. Please do not include irrelevant NGs in
[ [ your reply. Thanks.
[ [
[ Copy Ends
[
Copy ends

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

fair use of copyrighted works.

copyright owner.

Since newsgroup posts are being removed
by forgery by one or more net terrorists,
this post may be reposted several times.

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Jan 15, 2012, 7:19:10 PM1/15/12
-----

About goon 'Myself, Mallu. Yourself?' (V. Bhattathiri)
<KalluM...@gmail.com> and the goon's flunky and sexual pervert
Dayashankar M. Joshi 'DMJoshi' <jos...@gmail.com>
[Rakesh Tiwari, Satish Kumar write]

About the terrorist Goon Squad:

As everyone knows, a goon is a bully or thug who terrorizes or tries
to do away with opposition.

"Myself, Mallu. Yourself?" (V. Bhattathiri) <KalluM...@gmail.com>
tries his best to be a bully -- telling others what and when to post,
where to post and where not to post, deliberately publishing lies
about others, stalking and abusing them with hate speech -- but fails
miserably. He is really stressed out, and like his lap dog Prem
Thomas (who currently posts as "P. Rajah" <us...@this.com>, and issues
*death threats* to people), is priming himself for conditions such as
stroke and heart disease. Others in the Goon Squad include
Dayashankar M. Joshi "DMJoshi" <jos...@gmail.com> who displays
unquestioning obedience to Goon Squad thugs, and the instigator who
posts as "Bholu" <bh...@hotmail.com>

-----

Sexual pervert Dayashankar Joshi

Take proven sexual pervert Dayashankar M. Joshi to see his
psychiatrist

In article <beaa3407-6b54-423d...@m5g2000prh.googlegroups.com>,
Rakesh <rtiwa...@yahoo.com> posted:

> On Jul 21, 11:55=C2=A0am, Satish Kumar <sk_c...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> :

> rote:

> te:

> Saeeda Khan?

> hy even at the
> less His Holeness

> ankar Joshi
> th born and

> ow you.

> =A6=E0=A5=8D=E0=A4=A6=E0=A5=80s

> n your mind all your waking hours and

>>> You are sucking his =E0=A4=B2=E0=A5=8C=E0=A4=A1=E0=A4=BE as well.
>>
>> At 73, you do yourself no favor by indulging in such fantasies.
>> Without a course correction, you are certain to return to earth as a
>> cockroach in your next life.
>>
>> If you are not ready for vanaprastha, try reading the Geeta. If you
>> try sincerely, you might be able to shake your mind off such unholy
>> dreams.
>>
>> BTW, does Hansa Joshi know about your posts? Or do you do them behind
>> Hansaben's back? Be careful. If she ever comes to know of your dirty
>> posts, she might make you =C2=A0gulp down a bottle of drain cleaner to
>> cleanse you of filthy dreams.
>>

> This indeed is the real problem for DM Joshi - he is endangering not
> just his future in th next world but even his present in this world.
>

> Hansa Joshi is unlikely to take kindly to DM Joshi if she finds out
> what he has been posting behind her back. And, then, yes, Hansaben
> might very well force drain cleaner into DM Joshi to unclog the filthy
> dreams bottled inside him.

Take proven sexual pervert Dayashankar M. Joshi to see his psychiatrist

Dayashankar has proven himself to be quite vulgar of mind and
expression. He has also demonstrated that he publishes lies as well
as malicious defamataion based on lies.

One may wish to contact Deep Joshi, Hansaben Joshi, Vikesh Khakhar
and Rashmi Khakhar about making sure that sexual pervert Dayashankar
M. Joshi gets to see his psychiatrist regularly. Perhaps they can
help.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

[ Subject: Re: His Holeness Dayashankar M. Joshi's addiction and fear
[ of withdrawal pains
[ From: Rakesh <rtiwa...@yahoo.com>
[ Newsgroups: soc.culture.indian,soc.culture.indian.gujarati,
[ soc.culture.indian.marathi,soc.culture.indian.delhi,
[ soc.culture.indian.kerala
[ Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 14:25:18 -0700 (PDT)
[
[
[ On Jul 19, 12:25 pm, Satish Kumar <sk_c...@yahoo.com> wrote:
[[ On Jul 17, 12:05 am, DMJoshi <josh...@gmail.com> wrote:
[[ On 7/18/2011 4:10 AM, DMJoshi wrote:
[[
[[[[ When Bhadve do Bhadwai what do they sell after they have
[[[[ oversold their own holes?
[[
[[[ You are hankering for that for your mother and sisters no doubt.
[[
[[ His Holeness Dayashankar M. Joshi's addiction and fear of withdrawal
[[ pains:
[[
[[ His Holeness Dayashankar Joshi is addicted to fantasies about
[[ committing "Back Hole Balaatkaar" upon fellow netizens, their mothers
[[ and their sisters. He needs psychiatric care. But so afraid is His
[[ Holeness Dayashankar Joshi about withdrawal pains from trying to kick
[[ his addiction that he would rather jump off the Kenton Bridge or gulp
[[ down a bottle of toilet bowl cleaner than seek psychiatric care.
[[
[[ If His Holeness Dayashankar Joshi is not comfortable with his court-
[[ appointed psychiatrist at Cygnet Hospital, he should heed Hansa
[[ Joshi's advice to go to another psychiatrist. Unfortunately, Hansa
[[ Joshi is yet to persuade His Holeness Dayashankar Joshi to pay a visit
[[ to a psychiatrist at the Northwick Park Hospital which has an
[[ excellent psychiatric ward.
[
[ What does Harrow woman Saeeda Khan have to do with DM Joshi? Is she
[ Joshijee's employer? Psychiatrist? Nurse? Landlord ?
[
[ Has Joshijee been day dreaming about "mounting" Saeeda Khan's "back
[ hole" as well?
[
[ Joshijee needs to overcome his fear of withdrawl pain in coping with
[ his mental addiction to "back holes". The sooner he seeks psychiatric
[ help the better.
[
[ Hansa Joshi is to be commended for her efforts to get Joshijee
[ admitted into Northwick Park Hospital. Good psychiatric care would
[ make a big difference to the quality of whaever is left of 73-year
[ Joshijee's life.
[
[ Hansaben has my sympathies. She is in my thoughts and prayers. May
[ her efforts make a difference in Joshijee' remaining life.
[
[ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[
[ of withdrawal pains
[ From: Satish Kumar <sk_...@yahoo.com>
[ Newsgroups: soc.culture.indian,soc.culture.indian.gujarati,
[ soc.culture.indian.marathi,soc.culture.indian.delhi,
[ soc.culture.indian.kerala
[ Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 16:33:04 -0700 (PDT)
[
[
[ On Jul 19, 2:25 pm, Rakesh <rtiwary...@yahoo.com[ wrote:
[...]
[ brought up in East Africa. Now Saeeda Khan and Dayashankar Joshi are
[ both in trouble with the law. Here's a post by His Holeness
[ Dayashankar Joshi on Saeeda Lhan:
[
[ On Oct 26 2010, 2:16 am, DMJoshi <dmjos...@gmail.com[ wrote:
[[ On Sep 14, 8:10 am, DMJoshi <josh...@gmail.com[ wrote:
[[
[[[http://www.harrowtimes.co.uk/news/8388381.Not_guilty_plea_in_first_mo...
[[
[[[ Wonder from where on Indian subcontinent her ancestors migrated to
[[[ Tanzania(Tangnika)
[[
[[ She is going to be prosecuted
[[
[[ http://www.harrowtimes.co.uk/news/8473827.Harrow_woman_to_face_trial_...
[[
[[ There was a Gujarati Hindu woman very likey from Harow or Brent who
[[ was jailed for long period for the same crime.
[

-----

In article <c3ce4583-1855-4319...@p29g2000pre.googlegroups.com>,
> [...]
>>
>> <KalluMallu...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Bollocks! I do not give Joshiji the opportunity to make such
>>> comments to me. You write provocatively, you'll get your
>>> comeuppance. Spare me the crap.
>>
>> Not impressed with your rant. Look through His Holeness
>> Dayashankar Joshi's posts in this thread. If "writing
>> provocatively" is the excuse, then His Holeness Dayashankar
>> Joshi has nothing to complain about - he had asked for what
>> he got from Tiwary.
>>
>> Tiwary himself has commented on this in previous posts - by
>> selectively taking exception to posts by His Holeness dayashankar
>> Joshi's victims, you are either unwittingly or deliberately
>> encouraging him to make "such comments".
>
> Precisely.
>
> Satishjee, I can quite understand why you are unimpressed by Shriman
> Bhattahiri's show of indignant outrage.
>
> And, anyway, Shriman Bhattahiri lives in a glass house. His posts are
> seldom anything other than of the "provocative/patronizing" genre. But
> that should never be an acceptable excuse for anyone to indulge in
> fantasies about Shriman Bhattahiri's "back hole" or that of his mother
> and sisters. I can't quite fathom why Sriman Bhattahiri has taken to
> upholding His Holeness Dayashankar Joshi's penchant for sodomy-laced
> vulgar outbursts. Does he hope to get named in Joshijee's will ?!
>
> Shriman Bhattahiri may have his own reasons to harbor tender feelings
> for His Holeness Dayashankar Joshi. But he does His Holeness
> absolutely no good (and only harm) by selectively expressing distaste
> for posts by His Holeness Dayashankar Joshi's victims. It makes His
> Holeness conclude that it is cute to "react viscerally" to
> "provocations" and "patronizing replies" by indulging in vulgar
> outbursts about sodomizing the "enemy" and his mother and sisters as
> well. Unwittingly or deliberately, Shriman Bhattahiri is encouraging
> His Holeness Dayashankar Joshi to continue to indulge in his fantasies
> about "back holes".
>
> Shriman Bhattahiri's expression of indignant outrage is at best a case
> of naivety. At worst, Shriman Bhattahiri is acting agent provocateur
> egging on His Holeness beyond the "Hole-y Rekha" so that he can enjoy
> the show from the sideline. With friends like Shriman Bhattahiri, His
> Holeness Dayashankar Joshi has little hope of recovery from his mental
> disorder.
>
> Far better (and kinder) if His Holeness Dayashankar Joshi is told
> that he should never ever skip sessions with his psychiatrist. Far
> better (and kinder) to encourage His Holeness to heed Hansa Joshi's
> entreaties to seek treatment at the psychiatric ward at Northwick Park
> Hospital if he is really all that unhappy with his court appointed
> psychiatrist at Cygnet Hospital.
>
> Shriman Bhattahiri does His Holeness DM Joshi no favor but a great
> deal of harm by feeding into his illusion that he is cute when he
> spews "back holes,, mothers and sisters".

Which court appointed a psychiatrist for Dayashankar, why and when?