BOMB BLASTS IN PUNE [MUSLIM TERRORISM]

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Feb 13, 2010, 6:45:34 PM2/13/10
Forwarded article from Moorthy S. Muthuswamy

Blasts in India

Dear India-based folks

My condolences to the families affected by the Pune German Bakery
(what appears to be) bombings.

Unfortunately, the geopolitical situation in South Asia has now
turned in Pakistan�s favor, with America agreeing to accept
Pakistan�s primacy in Afghanistan through its proxy, the Taliban.

Indeed, terrorism works!

It is likely that Pakistan has initiated a significant round of
terrorist attacks all throughout India. The attacks are designed to
push India to accommodate Kashmir in Pakistan�s favor.

Pakistan has a well-established network in India to carry out its
nefarious designs.

Prominent public places and businesses, Hindu religious centers, and
even leading educational institutions could be part of the hit list.

Please be careful.

Remember, your family�s safety lies in the safety of your community --
and your nation.

Moorthy S. Muthuswamy

End of forwarded article from Moorthy S. Muthuswamy

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

fair use of copyrighted works.

copyright owner.

Since newsgroup posts are being removed
by forgery by one or more net terrorists,
this post may be reposted several times.

uNmaiviLambi

Feb 13, 2010, 7:38:04 PM2/13/10
On Feb 13, 6:45 pm, use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.

Jai Maharaj) wrote:
> Forwarded article from Moorthy S. Muthuswamy
>
> Blasts in India

When will Hindus and all true Indians wake up?

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Feb 13, 2010, 7:56:26 PM2/13/10
In article <9bef59f2-37a1-4b20...@g17g2000vba.googlegroups.com>,
uNmaiviLambi <tripur...@yahoo.com> posted:

> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:
>
> > Forwarded article from Moorthy S. Muthuswamy
> >
> > Blasts in India . . .

> When will Hindus and all true Indians wake up?

Let us Hindus make sure that the information and education needed for
the awakening gets out. You wanna do it through popular AV media?
I have two full-length scripts ready to shoot as indies or
commercial.

uNmaiviLambi

Feb 14, 2010, 9:28:03 AM2/14/10
On Feb 13, 7:56 pm, use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
Jai Maharaj) wrote:
> In article <9bef59f2-37a1-4b20-bc00-d1ca5adb7...@g17g2000vba.googlegroups.com>,
>  uNmaiviLambi <tripurant...@yahoo.com> posted:

> Let us Hindus make sure that the information and education needed for
> the awakening gets out. You wanna do it through popular AV media?
> I have two full-length scripts ready to shoot as indies or
> commercial.

How do you tell the truth in this world? Everything has to be
politically correct which means lies! How do you use media for truth?

fanabba

Feb 14, 2010, 11:27:47 AM2/14/10

You may find some help at the following web site:

http://www.citizenwarrior.com/

uNmaiviLambi

Feb 14, 2010, 11:43:18 AM2/14/10

Is this legal? Or subject to hate laws?

harmony

Feb 14, 2010, 2:42:32 PM2/14/10
of course, nobody but nobody wonders why we still have lahore-dillie buses
and samjauta trains runinng which has brought in millions of pakis so far
into india, and continues to bring in tens of thousands of pakis into india
every week. the hindus have a death wish, and bollywood can make it poetic
too.

<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20100213LR8iUvExFax23ud2Ksu8MRA@Lco1O...

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Feb 14, 2010, 3:26:30 PM2/14/10
In article <38bd075f-0bfb-4779...@h12g2000vbd.googlegroups.com>,
uNmaiviLambi <tripur...@yahoo.com> posted:

If one states the truth then one has a great defense against false prosecution.
Does http://www.citizenwarrior.com publish any falsehoods?

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Feb 14, 2010, 3:38:29 PM2/14/10
The reunification of Bharat and Pakistan, and others, (I published
the prediction here many years ago) is complete at many levels, and
continues at others.

About "the Hindus have a death wish", I can say that true Hindus have
been reduced to a small minority because of the centuries of genocide
by Muslims and Christians.

However, as long as a spark of true Hinduism remains a revival is
certainly possible. It is this seed that brings about the transition
from one Yug to another.

The buses and trains provide traffic in both directions. As long as
the traffic in the direction beneficial to Hindus is not nullified by
traffic in the opposite direction, the system is acceptable. We
Hindus need a big advantage.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

In article <4b78522a$0$12417$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

> of course, nobody but nobody wonders why we still have lahore-dillie buses
> and samjauta trains runinng which has brought in millions of pakis so far
> into india, and continues to bring in tens of thousands of pakis into india
> every week. the hindus have a death wish, and bollywood can make it poetic
> too.

> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

uNmaiviLambi

Feb 14, 2010, 3:42:57 PM2/14/10
On Feb 14, 3:26 pm, use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
Jai Maharaj) wrote:
> In article <38bd075f-0bfb-4779-bc39-f9cb29f79...@h12g2000vbd.googlegroups.com>,
>  uNmaiviLambi <tripurant...@yahoo.com> posted:

> If one states the truth then one has a great defense against false prosecution.
> Does  http://www.citizenwarrior.com publish any falsehoods?

It is true Maharajji. But is society ready face truth? We live on half
truths and often falsehoods ( as commanded by laws).

This is a very good site, thanks

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Feb 14, 2010, 7:27:57 PM2/14/10
In article <c97b051f-2cff-4d32...@28g2000vbf.googlegroups.com>,
uNmaiviLambi <tripur...@yahoo.com> posted:

> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

> > In article <38bd075f-0bfb-4779-bc39-f9cb29f79...@h12g2000vbd.googlegroups=
>> ..com>,
> > =A0uNmaiviLambi <tripurant...@yahoo.com> posted:

> > If one states the truth then one has a great defense against false
> > prosecution.
> >
> > Does http://www.citizenwarrior.com publish any falsehoods?

> It is true Maharajji. But is society ready face truth? We live on half
> truths and often falsehoods ( as commanded by laws).

I agree. You bring a valid point about whether society is ready to
face the truth about Muslim terrorism. Based on what I have
observed, yes people have had it with Muslim terrorism and are
anxious to find solutions.

> This is a very good site, thanks

The site was suggested here by "fanabba" <fan...@aol.com>.
It is a very useful site.

harmony

Feb 22, 2010, 6:53:10 PM2/22/10
jai maharaj ji, my sources inform me that the traffick is predominantly
(99pct) mommedan. millions of pakis stay behind, they now don't even care to
report to police station beause the police can not monitor millions of
pakis. result: thousands of terror cells in india.
this can not be the idea of reunification.

pm mmsingh: muslims have first right to national resources.

<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in

message news:20100214Sisp3S34ikZcHl8Nmfa4Fx7@WZUWj...

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Feb 22, 2010, 8:21:22 PM2/22/10
harmony ji, there are many painful components in the reunification
process. Muslim and Christian terrorism must be stopped. Who is
going to do the job? We Hindus can if we follow the advice of Shree
Krshn to Arjun.

A note on predictions: many people assume that a Jyotishi's
predictions reflect his or her desires, which of course is not
necessarily true. I received a lot of hate mail when I publicly
predicted that O. J. Simpson would be acquitted in the criminal
trial after the double murder.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

In article <4b8318e9$0$12454$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

> jai maharaj ji, my sources inform me that the traffick is predominantly
> (99pct) mommedan. millions of pakis stay behind, they now don't even care to
> report to police station beause the police can not monitor millions of
> pakis. result: thousands of terror cells in india.
> this can not be the idea of reunification.
>
> pm mmsingh: muslims have first right to national resources.

> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

harmony

Mar 8, 2010, 5:18:34 PM3/8/10
at the present trend, reunification will surely mean islamic united "india".
that's not the kind of reunification we need.

i do not think your prediction (of united islamic india?) should invite
hate.

<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in

message news:20100222QXq454r3g9sBVpFX68E2x7c@Bw05O...

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Mar 8, 2010, 5:58:16 PM3/8/10
It is highly undesirable, but the Islamization of the region will
continue for the time being. We Hindus have to work hard control the
process and also carry the essence of all that is Hindu forward
through the Yugs.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

In article <4b9577bd$0$12453$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,