MGAW Digital Marketing Conference at Hyderabad

Geetha Kishore

Aug 11, 2015, 6:43:37 AM8/11/15
I'm Srikanth from DigitalSrikanth.com, I will be your host on 05th Sep 2015, so don't forget to say Hi when you attend the conference. Today in this video I'm going to tell why you need to attend the MGAW Conference in Hyderabad. First let me tell you what MGAW stands for, it's "Marketing Genius At Work". A website designed and developed specially for offline/online Marketers to provide cutting edge information to succeed in their jobs and businesses. This is the first conference we are conducting starting from Hyderabad. Each month conference will be held in a different city to meet with fellow marketers. Enough about MGAW, let me introduce myself and then tell you why we are conducting this conference.
Visit: http://www.meraevents.com/event/digital-marketing-conference-hyderabad&ucode=DMNR