Funny video against Phantom

hab...@anony.net

Sep 1, 2015, 2:14:55 PM9/1/15

http://www.dawn.com/news/1203410/how-phantom-faisal-qureshi-and-shaan-vs-mawra-exposed-sexism-in-our-midstIn
response to Saif Ali Khan saying he doesn't "have faith in Pakistan"
after his upcoming film Phantom (based on the 2006 Mumbai attacks) was
banned by a Pakistani court, Faisal Qureshi set up a video camera,
popped on a microphone and proceeded to get sexist.

During the course of his 12-minute video, which has been watched over
a million times, Qureshi schools Khan in India-Pakistan relations
("we're like two brothers fighting over an inheritance," he says),
piracy in Pakistan ("we only watch pirated Indian films so that, God
willing, your economy goes down the tubes," he says) and a whole host
of other misconceptions the actor might've had.

Also read: Faisal Qureshi’s rant targeting Saif Ali Khan is not
‘patriotism’

But this isn't the worst of Qureshi's rant. Qureshi uses his choicest
insult strategically, at the video's beginning, end, and a few
well-timed moments in the middle. This is when he lashes out at Saif
with the ultimate affront: he calls him a woman.