Re: Every American Paki is a potential terrorist [MUSLIM TERRORISM]

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Dec 15, 2009, 9:29:24 PM12/15/09
In article <hg83p...@drn.newsguy.com>,
Mrs Rehana Javed Iqbal <i_love_h...@gmail.com> posted:

> Except of course people like Nusrat Rizvi.
>
> http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/15/nyregion/15detain.html?_r=1&scp=1&sq=majid%20khan&st=cse
>
> Every American Paki is a potential terrorist

Why only "Every American Paki"?
Every Paki, wherever he or she lives, is one. (I am referring to those
Pakis who have not yest abandoned Islam.)

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

German

Dec 16, 2009, 10:42:23 AM12/16/09
On Dec 15, 9:29 pm, use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
Jai Maharaj) wrote:
> In article <hg83pd02...@drn.newsguy.com>,
>  Mrs Rehana Javed Iqbal <i_love_hindu_l...@gmail.com> posted:

DON’T CRY FOR ME ARGENTINA!!!

Hindus didn’t fight with Muslim like Christians in crusade and
Lost over 800 millions low cast Hindus to Islam.

All Muslims in Pakistan, India, Bangladesh and Indonesia
were low caste Hindus. Hindus castes’ and not fighting
with Jihadist Islam have let them down.

British made a mistake of making Pakistan and the West
has to pay for it.