Re: Muslim brothers beat Pakistani Christian for refusing to convert to Islam

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Feb 23, 2010, 3:31:57 PM2/23/10
In article <878830fe-92e1-460e...@j6g2000vbd.googlegroups.com>,
fanabba <fan...@aol.com> posted:

> Muslim brothers beat Pakistani Christian for refusing to convert to Islam
>

> http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/02/muslim-brothers-beat-pakistani-christian-for-refusing-to-convert-to-islam.html

Dhanyavaad for your post.
Islam is trying to eradicate Christianity, Christianity
is trying to wipe out Islam, and both are against Hindus.
Will Islam and Christianity neutralize each other soon?

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

Doug

Feb 23, 2010, 3:55:23 PM2/23/10
<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20100223C97h1QmT4VzQY4iZejd6bVv@Tj8Zc...

Huh? I don't know any Christians who are "against
Hindus"?

carole

Feb 23, 2010, 4:33:23 PM2/23/10
On Feb 24, 7:55 am, "Doug" <andxor...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
> <use...@mantra.com and/orwww.mantra.com/jai(Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
> messagenews:20100223C97h1QmT4VzQY4iZejd6bVv@Tj8Zc...
>
> > In article
> > <878830fe-92e1-460e-bc32-1a004d9fe...@j6g2000vbd.googlegroups.com>,
> > fanabba <fana...@aol.com> posted:

> >> Muslim brothers beat Pakistani Christian for refusing to convert to Islam
>
> >>http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/02/muslim-brothers-beat-pakistani-chri...

> > Dhanyavaad for your post.
> > Islam is trying to eradicate Christianity, Christianity
> > is trying to wipe out Islam, and both are against Hindus.
> > Will Islam and Christianity neutralize each other soon?
>
> Huh? I don't know any Christians who are "against
> Hindus"?
>
> > Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
> > Om Shanti

What's your point?
That all muslims are evil because of one incident?

carole
www.conspiracee.com

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Feb 23, 2010, 5:53:42 PM2/23/10
In article <hm1fc7$2km$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
"Doug" <andx...@gmail.com> posted:

> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

> > In article
> > <878830fe-92e1-460e...@j6g2000vbd.googlegroups.com>,
> > fanabba <fan...@aol.com> posted:
> >>
> >> Muslim brothers beat Pakistani Christian for refusing to convert to Islam
> >>

> http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/02/muslim-brothers-beat-pakistani-christian-for-refusing-to-convert-to-islam.html

> > Dhanyavaad for your post.
> > Islam is trying to eradicate Christianity, Christianity
> > is trying to wipe out Islam, and both are against Hindus.
> > Will Islam and Christianity neutralize each other soon?
> >

> > Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
> > Om Shanti

> Huh? I don't know any Christians who are "against

> Hindus"? - "Doug" <andx...@gmail.com>

Read about the history of Bharat. Also read about the forced conversions by Christians.

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Feb 23, 2010, 5:56:54 PM2/23/10
In article <be1c87fd-3d97-498c...@t31g2000prh.googlegroups.com>,
carole <hubbc...@yahoo.com.au> posted:

> On Feb 24, 7:55=A0am, "Doug" <andxor...@gmail.invalid> wrote:

> > Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

> > > In article
> > > <878830fe-92e1-460e-bc32-1a004d9fe...@j6g2000vbd.googlegroups.com>,
> > > fanabba <fana...@aol.com> posted:

> > > Dhanyavaad for your post.
> > > Islam is trying to eradicate Christianity, Christianity
> > > is trying to wipe out Islam, and both are against Hindus.
> > > Will Islam and Christianity neutralize each other soon?
> > >

> > > Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
> > > Om Shanti

> > Huh? I don't know any Christians who are "against

> > Hindus"? - "Doug" <andx...@gmail.com>

> What's your point?
> That all muslims are evil because of one incident?
>
> carole

Islam instructs Muslims to commit terrorism.
(If a Muslim doesn't follow Islam, then he or she is not really a Muslim.)

Bob Hawke

Feb 23, 2010, 6:31:42 PM2/23/10

"carole" <hubbc...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

carole
www.conspiracee.com

One INCIDENT! Read the contents of this web site which has been collated.
It only documents just a few instances. ISLAM is a SICK CULT NOT A
RELIGION.

No religion in the modern world has allowed or promoted TERRORISM - Islam
has.

http://www.targetofopportunity.com/islam.htm

The bottom line is that 80% of Australians don't want any more of this SHIT
coming here and those who arrived here by false pretenses deported.

Seon Ferguson

Feb 23, 2010, 6:26:54 PM2/23/10

"use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)" wrote in
message news:20100223C97h1QmT4VzQY4iZejd6bVv@Tj8Zc...

Hey hater if they were beating up a gay person I will bet you would like to
join in. You would make an excellent Muslim as Muslims and you hate gay
people.

Seon Ferguson

Feb 23, 2010, 6:27:50 PM2/23/10

"use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)" wrote in

message news:20100223J5IRNwDJguyez764dLWxp4C@AeM5y...

No really? And if a Christian doesn't follow the teachings of Yeshua then he
or she isn't really a Christian. Oh the horror.

P. Rajah

Feb 23, 2010, 6:48:48 PM2/23/10

Not in Kashmir and all along the Indo-Pak border, they won't. But
hopefully, the bloodsucking jyotishitheads will soon be neutralized as
Indians become more globally aware.

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Feb 23, 2010, 7:02:31 PM2/23/10
In article <htudnaLM_tmc-xnW...@westnet.com.au>,
"Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> posted:

> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted
>
> > In article
> > <878830fe-92e1-460e...@j6g2000vbd.googlegroups.com>,
> > fanabba <fan...@aol.com> posted:
> >>
> >> Muslim brothers beat Pakistani Christian for refusing to convert to Islam
> >>

> http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/02/muslim-brothers-beat-pakistani-christian-for-refusing-to-convert-to-islam.html

> > Dhanyavaad for your post.
> > Islam is trying to eradicate Christianity, Christianity
> > is trying to wipe out Islam, and both are against Hindus.
> > Will Islam and Christianity neutralize each other soon?
> >
> > Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
> > Om Shanti

> Hey hater if they were beating up a gay person I will bet you would like to
> join in. You would make an excellent Muslim as Muslims and you hate gay
> people.

I am not a hater; I was not brought up as a Muslim or a Christian.
I am a Hindu.

fanabba

Feb 23, 2010, 8:33:42 PM2/23/10
On Feb 23, 3:31�pm, use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.> �fanabba <fana...@aol.com> posted:

> > Muslim brothers beat Pakistani Christian for refusing to convert to Islam
>
> >http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/02/muslim-brothers-beat-pakistani-chri...

> Dhanyavaad for your post.
> Islam is trying to eradicate Christianity, Christianity
> is trying to wipe out Islam, and both are against Hindus.
> Will Islam and Christianity neutralize each other soon?
>
> Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
> Om Shanti

You are welcome !
It sure looks like that !

Doug

Feb 23, 2010, 9:27:11 PM2/23/10
<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20100223E0o446EFHYU7C2FHKMuKbKn@Swa7U...

I'd like to see proof of these "forced conversions". BTW, I'm not really
interested in
hearing about evernts that occured 300 years ago or more.

Seon Ferguson

Feb 23, 2010, 10:14:01 PM2/23/10

"use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)" wrote in

message news:20100223Izz822qIZ7A7Vt3USk2Ya04@VwUBJ...

But you hate gay people. Your previous posts clearly show that.

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Feb 23, 2010, 10:20:30 PM2/23/10
In article <6tydncjryI_jBBnW...@westnet.com.au>,
"Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> posted:

> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:
>
> > In article <htudnaLM_tmc-xnW...@westnet.com.au>,
> > "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> posted:
> >>

> >> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted

> http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/02/muslim-brothers-beat-pakistani-christian-for-refusing-to-convert-to-islam.html

> >> Hey hater if they were beating up a gay person I will bet you would like
> >> join in. You would make an excellent Muslim as Muslims and you hate gay
> >> people.
> >
> > I am not a hater; I was not brought up as a Muslim or a Christian.
> > I am a Hindu.

> But you hate gay people. Your previous posts clearly show that.

No, I am not a hater; I was not brought up as a Muslim or a Christian.
I am a Hindu. And if you publish your false accusation again, and if I
see it, I'll deny it again.

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Feb 23, 2010, 10:58:03 PM2/23/10
In article <hm22qb$gqc$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
"Doug" <andx...@gmail.com> posted:

> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:
>
> > In article <hm1fc7$2km$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> > "Doug" <andx...@gmail.com> posted:
> >
> >> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

> http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/02/muslim-brothers-beat-pakistani-christian-for-refusing-to-convert-to-islam.html

> >> Huh? I don't know any Christians who are "against
> >> Hindus"? - "Doug" <andx...@gmail.com>

> > Read about the history of Bharat. Also read about the forced conversions

> > by Christians. - Jai Maharaj

> I'd like to see proof of these "forced conversions". BTW, I'm not really
> interested in
> hearing about evernts that occured 300 years ago or more.

Why, is there a 300-year statute of limitations? There are
numerous instances of forced conversions by Christians in this
day and age also. Here's a news item from http://christianaggression.com
that I posted four years ago:

[ Subject: CHRISTIAN AGGRESSION - 2 arrested for forcing woman to convert
[ From: Dr. Jai Maharaj
[ Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006

Two arrested for forcing woman to convert

Posted January 19, 2006
Kendrapada, Orissa
January 18, 2006 8:15:06 PM IST
webindia123.com

At least two persons have been arrested for allegedly
assaulting a Hindu woman and setting her house on fire in
Orissa after she refused to change her religion, police
said Wednesday.

The woman Kabita Mallik, a resident of Matiapada village
in the coastal district of Jajpur with two children to
support was eking out a meagre living doing household
work at nearby houses, ever since her husband disappeared
five years ago.

Her husband Purnachandra Mallick had gone to New Delhi to
work as a plumber, but did not return.

Three villagers Gunanidhi Mallick, Tikan Mallick and
Kulmani Mallick, recent converts to Christianity, were
persuading her to adopt a similar step, which she was
resisting, a senior district police official told IANS
citing the complaint lodged by the woman.

The trio Tuesday allegedly assaulted her and set afire
her thatched house as she refused to convert, according
to the complaint.

The fire also engulfed five nearby houses.

"Acting on the complaint, we have arrested Kulamani
Mallick and Gunanidhi Mallick on charges of attempting
forced conversion, assault on the woman and torching of
her house," the police official said.

Another culprit Tikan Mallick is absconding, he added.

The arrested persons were produced before the local sub-
divisional judicial magistrate's court Wednesday. The
court rejected their bail applications and remanded them
in judicial custody.

Meanwhile, tension mounted in the village and nearby
areas after this incident. Senior police officials rushed
to take stock of the situation.

While state Christian leaders described the charge as
false, leaders of the Vishwa Hindu Parishad, who visited
the village, alleged that some people were forcing people
to convert, which was in gross violation of the Orissa
Hindu Religion Freedom Act.

More at:
http://christianaggression.com/item_display.php?type=ARTICLES&id=1137701056

P. Rajah

Feb 23, 2010, 11:07:39 PM2/23/10
Jay Stevens Maharaj aka the jumpin' jackass jyotishithead wrote:

No, you're not. You're a jyotishithead, which means you are the
embodiment of hatred, discrimination and every evil to be found in humanity.

> Jai Maharaj, Jyotishithead

P. Rajah

Feb 23, 2010, 11:16:29 PM2/23/10
Jay Stevens Maharaj aka the jumpin' jackass jyotishithead wrote:

> In article <6tydncjryI_jBBnW...@westnet.com.au>,
> "Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> posted:
>> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:
>>

>>>[....]

>>> I am not a hater; I was not brought up as a Muslim or a Christian.
>>> I am a Hindu.
>
>> But you hate gay people. Your previous posts clearly show that.
>
> No, I am not a hater; I was not brought up as a Muslim or a Christian.
> I am a Hindu. And if you publish your false accusation again, and if I
> see it, I'll deny it again.

Well, Jay, you have clearly established that you hate Christians,
Muslims, the western way of life, western philosophy, etc. Keeping that
in mind:

"One trusts that religions, philosophies and ways of life that are
enemies of Hindus will be destroyed. For the sake of efficiency,
their mutual destruction is preferred."
Jay Stevens Maharaj, 1/12/10

Thus you have not only expressed hatred of most of the world, but also a
desire to "destroy" them. You have exposed yourself as a terrorist.

P. Rajah

Feb 23, 2010, 11:35:47 PM2/23/10
Jay Stevens Maharaj aka the jumpin' jackass jyotishithead wrote:

> In article <hm22qb$gqc$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> "Doug" <andx...@gmail.com> posted:

>> Jai Maharaj posted:
>>
>>> In article <hm1fc7$2km$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
>>> "Doug" <andx...@gmail.com> posted:

>> http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/02/muslim-brothers-beat-pakistani-christian-for-refusing-to-convert-to-islam.html

>>> Read about the history of Bharat. Also read about the forced conversions
>>> by Christians. - Jai Maharaj
>
>> I'd like to see proof of these "forced conversions". BTW, I'm not really
>> interested in
>> hearing about evernts that occured 300 years ago or more.
>
> Why, is there a 300-year statute of limitations? There are
> numerous instances of forced conversions by Christians in this
> day and age also. Here's a news item from http://christianaggression.com
> that I posted four years ago:
>
> [ Subject: CHRISTIAN AGGRESSION - 2 arrested for forcing woman to convert

> [ From: Jai Maharaj

> [ Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006
>
> Two arrested for forcing woman to convert
>
> Posted January 19, 2006
> Kendrapada, Orissa
> January 18, 2006 8:15:06 PM IST
> webindia123.com
>
> At least two persons have been arrested for allegedly
> assaulting a Hindu woman and setting her house on fire in
> Orissa after she refused to change her religion, police
> said Wednesday.

Violence against Christians in the eastern India state of Orissa is the
worst ever to occur, claims a report from the All India Christian
Council (AICC).

Two reports published by the AICC asserts, Dalits - formerly known as
'Untouchables' - were the main group to be affected by the violence.

AICC sent four of their leaders to the area on a fact-finding mission
and says more than 95 churches were either vandalised or destroyed, 730
homes belonging to Christians being burned down.

The team revealed that the VHP (Vishwa Hindu Parishad) instigated the
attacks and carefully targeted Christians throughout Kandhamal District,
Orissa

"We are saddened to acknowledge the violence in Orissa will go into the
history books as an unprecedented attack on Christians in India. The
tragedy is deepened by proof that the violence was avoidable if the
authorities had enforced the rule of law," said Dr Joseph D'souza, AICC
President.

"Many have expressed outrage with the authorities and Hindutva
extremists whose actions hurt innocent people during Christmas - a
season of peace across the world.

"But we must express our anger and frustration in a peaceful manner,"
said D'souza.

National church bodies in India have demanded access to the troubled
Kandhamal region of Orissa state to distribute relief and visit the
families affected.

A Catholic nun was burnt alive by a group of Hindu fundamentalists who
stormed the orphanage she ran in the district of Bargarh (Orissa), this
according to Police Superintendent Ashok Biswall. A priest who was at
the orphanage was also badly hurt and is now being treated in hospital
for multiple burns. Another nun from Bubaneshwar�s Social Centre was
gang raped by groups of Hindu extremists before the building housing the
facility was set on fire. Sources also told AsiaNews that elsewhere one
priest was wounded and two other were abducted. The list of violent
anti-Christian acts is thus getting longer.

For the past two days the state of Orissa (north-east India) has been
racked by violence following the assassination of radical Hindu leader
Swami Laxanananda Saraswati.

Churches, community and pastoral centres, convents and orphanages have
been attacked yesterday and today by mobs shouting �Kill the Christians;
destroy their institutions.�

Tensions in the state are in fact still running high. The Vishwa Hindu
Parishad (VHP) has planned demonstrations for today and tomorrow. Gangs
of Hindu fanatics from the VHP as well as Sangh Parivar are roaming
roads and villages, setting up road blocks, sending their own members on
raids of plunder and violence.

According to firsthand accounts the archdiocese�s social centre was
attacked and torched. Before that the attackers raped Sister Meena, a
nun working at the centre.

The local pastoral centre, which has escaped destruction in last
December�s violence, is now a total wreck. Father Thomas, who ran the
facility, is in hospital with serious head injuries.

Speaking to AsiaNews Fr Ajay Singh also said that a nun was burnt alive
in an orphanage she ran in the district of Bargarh.

Elsewhere Sisters of Mother Teresa have been attacked by stone-throwing
Hindu militants with one seriously injured.

All Christian institutions are now in danger because mobs of Hindu
radicals are roaming the streets, breaking down doors and smashing
windows, including in some cases Christian homes. Many priests and nuns
have had to escape.

In Bubaneshwar Hindu militants stoned the Archbishop�s residence, but
did not dare invade the place because of police presence.

In Phulbani the parish church and the home of local clergy were attacked
and set on fire. All local priests fled and found refuge in the homes of
some of members of the local congregation.

The youth hostel that houses students who study in Phulbani has also
been torched.

Some missionaries of Charity who were attending a health course in
Brahamanigoan were blocked for hours in the village.

Elsewhere nuns left their convent finding shelter in some school buildings.

Christians: The Sangh Parivar's new target

20 Sep 2008, 0908 hrs IST, IANS

Although Christians were described as internal enemies in Guru
Golwalkar's catechism of hate, "Bunch of Thoughts", they were not
targeted by the
Sangh Parivar - the right-wing Hindu nationalist political grouping - as
systematically as at present.

The Parivar's primary enemies were always the Muslims. They were accused
of having invaded the country from the eighth century onwards, destroyed
temples during the medieval period and finally partitioned the country
in 1947. Islamic terrorism is the latest addition to this list of sins.

Now, however, the wrath of the saffron brotherhood, led by the Rashtriya
Swayamsewak Sangh (RSS), has turned on the Christians with attacks
against them by the Hindutva warriors in states ranging from Orissa to
Karnataka to Kerala.

About a decade ago, Gujarat also saw such depredations by the saffron
activists, mainly in the Dangs area. The state is mercifully quiet now,
presumably because Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Chief Minister Narendra
Modi has realised that murder and mayhem directed against the
minorities, as in the 2002 riots, can hinder the state's economic
development - apart from depriving him of a visa to visit the US.

At the time of the outbreak in the Dangs, Orissa too saw the beginnings
of violence against Christians. The most heinous incident was the
burning alive of the Australian missionary, Graham Staines, and his two
young sons in 1999.

For the RSS the work of the missionaries has always been like a red rag
to a bull. It regards religious conversions as an assault on Hindu
belief and culture and has, therefore, started its own drive to
reconvert the Christians back into their original faith.

The violence in the Kandhamal area of Orissa has followed the
assassination of a head of one such RSS mission, allegedly by Maoists,
although an RSS pamphlet has ascribed it to Christian "terrorists". The
burning of churches and attacks on isolated villagers have since spread
to Mangalore in Karnataka and also to Kasaragod in Kerala.

It is worth noting that the BJP is in power in two of these states -
Orissa and Karnataka. Clearly, the rampaging Hindutva cadres expect the
police to be less enthusiastic in checking them in Orissa and Karnataka
than in any other state.

The murder of Staines and his sons, for instance, was conveniently
ascribed by George Fernandes, convener of the BJP-led National
Democratic Alliance (NDA) to an "international conspiracy" although
subsequently a local saffron sympathiser was convicted for the crime.

The issue of conversions in Kandhamal has been complicated by the fact
that the converts from the Scheduled Caste or Dalit communities have
been demanding the Scheduled Tribe (ST) or Adivasi (original inhabitant)
status to avail themselves of the reservations in jobs and educational
institutions to which STs are entitled.

While such violence relating to reservations is not uncommon in India,
as the confrontation between the Rajasthan government and the Gujjars
not long ago showed, the objective of the Hindutva brigade is different
as it is motivated by the idea of converting India into a Hindu rashtra.

Although Christians are a far smaller minority group than the Muslims -
a mere 2.3 per cent of the total population against the 13.4 per cent of
the Muslims - there are a number of reasons why the RSS is more worried
about them.

One is that the Muslims suffer at present from the worldwide taint of
terrorism, which evokes little sympathy for their plight. Moreover,
their depressed condition is ascribed to a ghettoized existence, the
veiling of women and the generally poor educational standards because of
the community's dependence on madrassas or religion-oriented schools.

In contrast, Christians are seen as forward-looking while their
educational institutions at all levels are highly regarded. So are their
medical services. Historically, too, there is no record of conflicts
between Hindus and Christians as there is between Hindus and Muslims.

It will be a mistake, of course, to refer to the saffron activists
belonging to the RSS, the Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) and the Bajrang
Dal as the true representatives of Hindus since they are mainly lumpen
elements who have been instigated by local politicians for partisan
purposes. But their capacity for mischief is obvious, especially in the
states run by their soulmates in the BJP.

The saffron hardliners also like to present inflated percentages of the
Christian and Muslim populations, evidently to create a fear psychosis
among the gullible about Hindus being swamped by such "aliens".

The unconvincing explanation for the discrepancy between their figures
and those of the official census is the presence of "crypto-Christians"
who do not disclose their real religious identity.

However, it is doubtful if the BJP can make any major political gains
from the targeting of Christians, for most Indians will tend to agree
with U R Anantha Murthy, the noted man of letters of Karnataka, that the
parivar is "destroying Hindu civilisation".

harmony

Feb 24, 2010, 1:08:05 PM2/24/10

"Bob Hawke" <bobh...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

no, no no. islam, aka mohamdism, is indeed a religion.
actually all monotheism are religions; and they are sick, have been sick and
will always be sick.

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Feb 24, 2010, 8:36:30 PM2/24/10
In article <6392fff1-cfe4-44f1...@33g2000yqj.googlegroups.com>,
fanabba <fan...@aol.com> posted:

> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

> > In article <6tydncjryI_jBBnWnZ2dnUVZ_q2dn...@westnet.com.au>,
> > =EF=BF=BD"Seon Ferguson" <seo...@gmail.com> posted:

> > > Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

> ,

> > > =EF=BF=BDhttp://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/02/muslim-brothers-beat-pakistani-chri...

> like

> gay

> > > But you hate gay people. Your previous posts clearly show that.

> > No, I am not a hater; I was not brought up as a Muslim or a Christian.

> > I am a Hindu. =EF=BF=BDAnd if you publish your false accusation again,
> > and if I see it, I'll deny it again. - Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi

> You are so right. Hindus do not hate, and they do not convert -- they
> respect all religions.
> Dhanyavaad !

You are welcome. I recommend that terrorist religions, philosophies and ways of
life be condemned and eradicated.

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Feb 24, 2010, 8:49:58 PM2/24/10
In article <4b856b07$0$12430$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

> "Bob Hawke" <bobh...@bigpond.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "carole" <hubbc...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
> > On Feb 24, 7:55 am, "Doug" <andxor...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
> >> <use...@mantra.com and/orwww.mantra.com/jai(Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
> >> messagenews:20100223C97h1QmT4VzQY4iZejd6bVv@Tj8Zc...

> >> Huh? I don't know any Christians who are "against
> >> Hindus"?

> > What's your point?

> > That all muslims are evil because of one incident?
> >
> > carole

> > One INCIDENT! Read the contents of this web site which has been collated.

> > It only documents just a few instances. ISLAM is a SICK CULT NOT A
> > RELIGION.
> >
> > No religion in the modern world has allowed or promoted TERRORISM - Islam
> > has.
> >
> > http://www.targetofopportunity.com/islam.htm
> >
> > The bottom line is that 80% of Australians don't want any more of this
> > SHIT coming here and those who arrived here by false pretenses deported.

> no, no no. islam, aka mohamdism, is indeed a religion.
> actually all monotheism are religions; and they are sick, have been sick and
> will always be sick.

A post from a few years ago:

Forwarded message from Dr. Rabinder K. Koul

[ Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007

IS SANATAN DHARM A MONOTHEIST RELIGION?

Non-Dualist/ Monistic, Monotheism and the Polytheism

By Rabinder Kumar Koul

Very often limitations of our language bind us and cannot let us see
beyond these limitations. The Judeo-Christian- Islamic traditions are
bound by these inner constructs. They can only classify the world's
spiritual traditions in to Monotheistic and polytheistic traditions.
These are the blinders put on them by the nature of their discourse.
This classification is not broad enough to encompass the non-Judeo-
Christian-Islamic traditions. This classification is thrust on the
Judeo-Christian- Islamic traditions because they posit two separate
class of realities. First one of these two realities is called God,
and the other realities are every thing else "that is", and is
different from God. In general, God creates these from no-where and
can vanquish these in to non-existence. There is no connection
between the nature of the God and the nature of the other realities.
Thus, Judeo-Christian reality is of many kinds. There is God, then
there are angles, then there are Men, women, then beasts and then in-
animate things. All of these are distinct from each other and are
fundamentally different in Judeo-Christian- Islamic worldviews. Such
a model of the reality is called the Polyistic model of the reality.
God is just one category of reality in their worldview (even though
highest) but in existence are many different kinds of realities,
completely dis-jointed from each other in a fundamental way. In other
words, the Judeo-Christian- Islamic view of the reality is a
collection of distinct and un-connected realities, which are
fundamentally different in Character from each other. Looking from
this perspective, their reality view is Polyistic worldview. Also
note that these traditions have no basis of substantiating their
first category of reality they call God/Allah etc. while living.
Therefore, the system is not only Polyistic but also, only a faith.
I.e. Ask no questions and I will tell you no lies.

On the other hand, the scientific worldview as propounded by the
modern Physics is Non-dualistic worldview. Based on the experimental
observations and the internal consistency arguments, it claims that
there exists one fundamental reality (principal) from which both the
space-time and matter along with their dynamics arises. This eventual
reality (principal), call it Grand-unified- Quantum-Gravitat ional
reality, is what is hinted at by the modern Physics. Even though this
ultimate description is not with us currently, but we have a large
portion of it already at hand. The success of the modern physics is
testimony to that. Thus modern physics emphasizes that the ultimate
reality is one from which all else comes forth and that all else is
fundamentally tied to this underlying existent through dynamics with
some symmetry breaking/phase transition processes. The diversity of
the states of mater and the geometry of the space-time arises out of
this principal by some symmetry breaking principals inherently
contained in the theory. This Scientific view of reality is Non-
dualistic fundamentally at variance from the Judeo-Christian Islamic
worldview. Even though an conscious observer plays a fundamental part
in the outcomes of an experiments of this theory, there is no
explicit explanation or incorporation of the main characteristic of
observer, namely its consciousness/ awareness aspect in to the
theory. However Non-dualistic world view rules.

Indian traditions cannot be captured by the classification categories
of the Monotheistic and polytheistic categories. Because, this
classification ignores the reality (existence) as a whole and is
focused only on the category called God (Which is considered purely
an issue of faith). Indian traditions on the other hand considers all
existent reality as a whole, no aspect of which can be ignored, and
has a strong emphasis on the experiential component. Thus the
monotheistic and the polytheistic classification can not capture the
Indian notion of existent/"Sata"

Indian traditions also provide a classification scheme which is broad
enough to capture all views of reality, be it Judeo-Christian-
Islamic, Indian, or Modern Scientific traditions. This reality
classification scheme is given as

o Non-Dualistic Reality: It has two possibilities as given below.

o No-Reality (Nihilistic view)

o Non-dualistic (Monistic) View (There is only one reality and
every thing else arises from it)

o Dualistic Reality: There are at least two distinct realities o
Polyistic Reality: There are many distinct realities

Indian Vedic, Agamic/Tantric, Budhist, Jaina and Sikh traditions are
all fall in to one of these as shown below.

Non-Dual Tradition

No-reality Exists Budhism / Jainism

One reality Exists Advaitic Traditions / Modern Scientific view

Dualistic traditions Nyaya/Yoga/Vaishish kA/Dvaita Shiva, Vaishnava
Traditions/ Sikhism

Polyistic Tradition Sankhya/ Judeo-Christian- Islam

Even though Advaitic traditions posit only one kind of reality, there
is more than one variety of Advaita. The difference is in the
details. The consciousness plays a central role in the Advaitic
traditions of India and every thing else eventually is shown either
to be evolutes from it or only an appearance. Hence it also
incorporates the aspect of Consciousness which Modern physics does
not address even though it plays a central role as an observer. This
part is on-going work in Physics. In Advaitic traditions too, in my
perspective a modern understanding of the evolutes of the TatvAs have
to be better understood. That is a different story.

Connection to Polytheism: Let me address this from the non-dualistic
point of view. In Advaitic SivA, the ultimate reality becomes all
different names and forms. Thus, all form are equally sanctified and
sacred and worthy of worship. (That is why we greet by saying
NamaskAra). Here in lay the true roots of, what is called,
Polytheism. Notice, even here when one worships no aspect of the
existence is ignored. The Polytheism arises directly from the deep
experience of the non-dualistic tradition. Monotheistic tradition
falls far short of that and is completely oblivious towards the
nature of all other existent reality. In fact, it is in direct
contradiction of the messages from the modern physics since it
considers all different existents as de-separate.

On the other hand, if that non-dual reality posits reality as
appearance only, then the foundation of this appearance of the form
is the one ultimate reality in that form. In that case, one is always
worshiping that ultimate principal in a given form.

Therefore the attempts to show that Hinduism is monotheistic are
misplaced, for its roots lay far deeper experiential ideals, and
deals with the reality as a whole. For Non-dualistic traditions may
contain (but not necessarily) the monotheistic aspect but in reality
transcends it. The attempt to show otherwise is indicative of mis-
understanding of Indian traditions.

Ravindra

End of forwarded message from Rabinder K. Koul

Doug

Feb 24, 2010, 10:21:09 PM2/24/10
"carole" <hubbc...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

carole
www.conspiracee.com

**********************************
"One incident"? You're an idiot.

P. Rajah

Feb 25, 2010, 3:18:15 PM2/25/10
Jay Stevens Maharaj aka the jumpin' jackass jyotishithead wrote:

> I recommend that terrorist religions, philosophies and ways of
> life be condemned and eradicated.

So you are recommending that jyotishit be condemned and eradicated?
Finally seeing the "jyoti", are you, Jay?

> Jai Maharaj, Jyotishit

M. Ranjit Mathews

Feb 25, 2010, 9:54:36 PM2/25/10
On Feb 24, 8:36 pm, use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
Jai Maharaj) wrote:

> I recommend that terrorist religions,

Does freedom of religion not include freedom to believe in terrorist
religions?

> philosophies

What laws are there against terrorist philosophies?

> and ways of life be condemned and eradicated.

Eradicated by whom? If by the authorities, a typical jurisdiction has
laws that would tend to be broken by one following a terrorist way of
life, which would tend to get one following that way of life
incarcerated or worse for breaking the law. If not by the authorities,
then by whom should terrorist ways of life be eradicated?

harmony

Feb 26, 2010, 2:45:54 PM2/26/10

Jai Maharaj) wrote:

> I recommend that terrorist religions,

Does freedom of religion not include freedom to believe in terrorist
religions?

> philosophies

<<What laws are there against terrorist philosophies?>>

not by those who would accord them the first right to national resources,
obviously.

hab...@anony.net

Feb 26, 2010, 5:46:13 PM2/26/10
> I recommend that terrorist religions,

Does freedom of religion not include freedom to believe in terrorist
religions?

OF COURSE NOT!! iF A RELIGION WANTS TO KILL NON BELIEVERS THEN YOU
CANT ALLOW IT TO PROPAGATE THIS INCITEMENT,

harmony

Feb 26, 2010, 7:33:39 PM2/26/10

<hab...@anony.net> wrote in message

you are about 2000 years too late for that. but better late than never.