Re: gujarat now has fewer kirastanis

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Jan 4, 2010, 7:13:48 PM1/4/10
Dhanyavaad for posting the welcome news.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

In article <4b32a580$0$5332$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

> deceived, disillusioned, disenchanted, the duped dump their dupers.
>

> Over 1,750 tribal Christian families reconverted to Hinduism at a ceremony
> presided over by Swami Narendra Maharaj at the Pal area near Surat on
> Monday. This event was preceded by another event in which 7000 poor people
> in Thane reconverted to Hinduism last month. Maharaj had come to address a
> public meeting here, and the ceremony was organised by his local branch
> officials in the city. Most of those who reconverted to Hinduism came from
> the tribal community in south Gujarat.
>
> About 10 priests chanted mantras at a 'havan' around which sat those willing
> to get back to Hinduism. The participants were given 'gurumantra' and
> 'janaiv' (sacred thread) to mark their reconversion. The event started
> around 10 am and continued till late in the evening. Saints from different
> parts of the country also took part in the event.
>
> A large number of tribal participants came to the venue from Dangs, Valsad,
> Navsari and Maharashtra's Thane and Nandurbar districts. They also signed
> documents stating that they had voluntarily returned to Hinduism and will
> remain in the Hindu fold henceforth. At the end of the ceremony, they were
> given calendars with pictures of Maharaj, chains and small books written in
> Hindi and Gujarati.
>

> Arjun Ambekar, a spokesman of Maharaj said: "For the last few years we are
> regularly visiting the villages in south Gujarat, learning about how tribal
> Hindus have been converted to Christianity. On Monday, we reconverted 1,750
> families to Hinduism. In the last three years, our maharaj has reconverted 1
> lakh people each in Gujarat, Maharashtra and Goa.We don't force the people;
> we just explain them deeply about Hindu Gods and Goddesses and their lives,"
> Ambekar added.
>

> Ajit Choudhary (30), a carpenter from Thambhla village in Dangs district
> said: "I converted to Christianity three years ago along with my parents and
> brothers and sisters. We were mislead and told that Christianity rewards us
> and treats us with respect. Very recently, we came in contact with the
> disciples of Guru Narendra Maharaj and they explained us about Hindu
> religion and Sashtras. Later we all decided to reconvert to our ancestral
> religion: Hinduism."
>

> SUMMARY:
>
> BABA SAHEB AMBEDKAR, MAHATMA GANDHI and many other great men OPPOSED
> CONVERSION TO CHRISTIANITY THROUGH THEIR LIVES.
>
> Similarly, Government of India recently decided not to act upon the
> recommendations of the Ranganath Mishra Commission which had asked for
> reservations to be granted to converted christians and muslims.
>
> Christians cannot have it both ways....On one hand they say their religion
> doesnot discriminate but yet they want reservation to their Dalits because
> Hindu Dalits have it ????!!!Christianity doesnot solve day to day problems
> [...]

harmony

Jan 13, 2010, 12:29:55 PM1/13/10
this episode provides rich movie plot; the movie could be: "hridaya ka
saudagar" (starring narendra ji).
should be declared taxfree in 3m daroowala kerala and bidiwala bengal,
following ribbon cutting ceremony by raul and sonia gandhi.

<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20100104P677J8L6eUUk2I3uhW51Ss2@XlI7r...