AYE MERE VATAN KE LOGO(n)

or www.mantra.com/jai

Jan 26, 2009, 4:12:58 PM1/26/09
I remember when the wole country went into a trance
when Lata ji sang this:

http://mere--words.blogspot.com/

Jai Maharaj
http://tinyurl.com/a5ljc
http://www.mantra.com/jai
Om Shanti

harmony

Jan 26, 2009, 4:45:14 PM1/26/09
the song talks about shahid.
what happened to veer gatee?

<use...@mantra.com or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in message

anal...@hotmail.com

Jan 26, 2009, 4:59:54 PM1/26/09
On Jan 26, 4:12 pm, use...@mantra.com or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai

The fucking song had an ethnic insult to designate Tamils - "Madrasi".

BIMARUstan - hopefully there won't be too many Republic Days in the
future for this sick entity.

Carol Kaye

Jan 26, 2009, 5:16:10 PM1/26/09
Jay Stevens aka "Dr". Jai Maharaj wrote:

> I remember when the wole country went into a trance
> when Lata ji sang this:

Sang what?

What "wole country" are you talking about, Jay?

And who the fuck is "Lata ji"?
Lata Mangeshkar ?

Looks like just another untalented frog throated dot head that couldn't
carry a tune in a rickshaw to me.

harmony

Jan 26, 2009, 5:29:56 PM1/26/09

<anal...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

--------------------------
it is amazing the kirastani converts should take umbrage on this.
madrasis are those who live in the madras province of colonial time - a time
which the converts love very much any way, having sided with the brits
against the hindu freedom fighters.

tamil...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2009, 5:46:57 PM1/26/09
analyst41 is not a christian. he is a tamil non brahmin with
deep sympathies to Srilankan tamil struggle. Now that LTTE
terrorists are close to being shipped on a 1 way ticket to
hell, this guy has lost his marbles and is blaming everyone
except the useless LTTE.

In article <497e3967$0$5454$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>, harmony says...

hari....@indero.com

Jan 26, 2009, 6:29:16 PM1/26/09
"I remember when the wole country went into a trance
when Lata ji sang this:"

Jay stevens,aka dr. jai etc. remembers it only from his home in america,
where he is a lifelong resident of european heritage. That is if he
knows of it outside what he reads on the internet about it.

He is not an indian, only an adult convert to hinduism.

He speaks no language of india but english and refuses a call from a
real indian least his false claims be discovered.

His "dr." and indian sounding name were adopted to attract attention to
his astrology business.

He is a white bigot.

or www.mantra.com/jai

Jan 26, 2009, 7:16:31 PM1/26/09
Well, you know how it is in Mollywood: films and songs
(are passed off as Hindi songs even though they) contain
non-Hindi words. But the song was as captivating for me
then as it is now because several extended family members
and friends of mine have fallen in battle as a result of
invasions by both China and Pakistan.

Jai Maharaj
http://tinyurl.com/a5ljc
http://www.mantra.com/jyotish
Om Shanti

In article <497e2eed$0$5472$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

> the song talks about shahid.
> what happened to veer gatee?

> http://www.mantra.com/jyotish (Dr. Jai Maharaj) posted:

> >I remember when the wole country went into a trance
> > when Lata ji sang this:
> >
> > http://mere--words.blogspot.com/
> >
> > Jai Maharaj
> > http://tinyurl.com/a5ljc

> > http://www.mantra.com/jyotish
> > Om Shanti

hari....@indero.com

Jan 26, 2009, 8:52:28 PM1/26/09
What a great laugh this is below. Jay stevens,aka dr. jai responds to
having been exposed. So what is his response, to once again
pretend to be
indian when he is 100 prcent american with a european heritage. He is
an adult convert to hinduism. He speaks no indian language but english
and refuses to take a call from a real indian knowing his lie would be
instantly known. His "dr." and indian sounding name were invented to
attract people to his astrology business.

He has left many foot prints on the internet in the many years he has
beenposting and can not keep his lies straight and avoid them revealing
his false invented image. Most real indians know he is a fraud because
it is easy to see his lies and contridictions. Read how he slips into
the discussion the below to make it seem he is indian. what it really is
an attempt to show why he did not know the lyrics of the song contained
meaning he was ignorant of and now presents an excuse.

Azure

Jan 27, 2009, 3:48:24 AM1/27/09

I remember when he got hit in the face with a pie!

Azure

Jan 27, 2009, 3:52:01 AM1/27/09
anal...@hotmail.com wrote:

> On Jan 26, 4:12 pm, use...@mantra.com or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai
> Maharaj) wrote:
> > I remember when the wole country went into a trance
> > when Lata ji sang this:
> >
> > http://mere--words.blogspot.com/
> >
> > Jai Maharajhttp://tinyurl.com/a5ljchttp://www.mantra.com/jai
> > Om Shanti
>
> The fucking song had an ethnic insult to designate Tamils - "Madrasi".

How would you like to be the Shi't, born of the Ass of a Man.
How about the Stranger the world named Homosexuals after.
How about finding a world living preconceived lies about You Personally.
Djaff is evil.
Lotus is evil.
The Beast is evil.
RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Akkordeon

Jan 27, 2009, 4:32:22 AM1/27/09
I don't like the way everyone goes on crediting this song to Lata. It
is, first and foremost, C Ramchandra's song.
It was his idea to present a song. He roped in Kavi Pradeep, who wrote
something like 120 verses. Anna (= CR) abridged them to 4, set them to
tune and asked Asha to sing it. Asha underwent umpteen rehearsals.
When Lata got to know that this would be presented before Pandit
Nehru, she pestered Asha to ask CR to allow her to sing too. Then she
gradually egged out Asha (by virtually ordering her to tell Ram that
she is not well and cannot sing) and sang the song herself, while
otherwise trashing CR when it came to film songs.
And now she goes about repeating how she sang and Pt Nehru wept.

On Jan 27, 2:12 am, use...@mantra.com or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai

Maharaj) wrote:
> I remember when the wole country went into a trance
> when Lata ji sang this:
>
> http://mere--words.blogspot.com/

Romanise

Jan 27, 2009, 5:20:13 AM1/27/09
On Jan 27, 9:32 am, Akkordeon <chandu.k...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't like the way everyone goes on crediting this song to Lata. It
> is, first and foremost, C Ramchandra's song.
> It was his idea to present a song. He roped in Kavi Pradeep, who wrote
> something like 120 verses. Anna (= CR) abridged them to 4, set them to
> tune and asked Asha to sing it. Asha underwent umpteen rehearsals.
> When Lata got to know that this would be presented before Pandit
> Nehru, she pestered Asha to ask CR to allow her to sing too. Then she
> gradually egged out Asha (by virtually ordering her to tell Ram that
> she is not well and cannot sing) and sang the song herself, while
> otherwise trashing CR when it came to film songs.
> And now she goes about repeating how she sang and Pt Nehru wept.

Any one can see how a better human being Asha Bhosle has turned out
despite having to take a lot of crap from "Didi"

www.dmjoshi.org

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Jan 31, 2009, 3:43:56 PM1/31/09
You may not like it, as you write below, but you know how
it is: actors and performers usually get credited with the
lines they speak in films or the songs they sing. If more
people think "someone wrote that" when they watch films and
TV shows, and listen to music, then writers will receive
the appropriate attention that we would like.

Jai Maharaj
http://tinyurl.com/24fq83
http://www.mantra.com/jai
http://www.mantra.com/jyotish
Om Shanti

In article <768fa2d1-6da8-45b6...@l33g2000pri.googlegroups.com>,
Akkordeon <chand...@gmail.com> posted:

> I don't like the way everyone goes on crediting this song to Lata. It
> is, first and foremost, C Ramchandra's song.
> It was his idea to present a song. He roped in Kavi Pradeep, who wrote

> something like 120 verses. Anna (=3D CR) abridged them to 4, set them to

> tune and asked Asha to sing it. Asha underwent umpteen rehearsals.
> When Lata got to know that this would be presented before Pandit
> Nehru, she pestered Asha to ask CR to allow her to sing too. Then she
> gradually egged out Asha (by virtually ordering her to tell Ram that
> she is not well and cannot sing) and sang the song herself, while
> otherwise trashing CR when it came to film songs.
> And now she goes about repeating how she sang and Pt Nehru wept.

> http://www.mantra.com/jyotish (Dr. Jai Maharaj) posted:

hari....@indero.com

Jan 31, 2009, 3:54:32 PM1/31/09
"TV shows, and listen to music, then writers will receive
the appropriate attention that we would like."

Jay stevens,aka dr. jai etc. along with his lies that he is indian, that
he speaks
other then english of indian languages and that his "dr." and name are
not his inventions; claims to be a writer of scripts which have been
produced. He might have written scripts, thousands of people have, but
we can agree that given his life of lies he still has them and has not
even had one accepted let alone produced.