Re: Tahawwur Rana (Headley associate) is a Gandhian! [MUSLIM TERRORISM]

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Dec 15, 2009, 8:50:14 PM12/15/09
Mahatma Gandhi would not have done what the Muslim terrorist has done.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

In article <8cbc6f0d-4d30-4dc7...@m7g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
Mirza Ghalib <mgha...@yahoo.com> posted:

> [...]

> American Mumbai terror attack suspect Tahawwur Rana's assertion that
> he believed in the principles of non-violence advocated by Mahatma
> Gandhi, claiming that he admired and supported mass murderers.
>
> In its eight-page memo against Rana's bail application filed in a US
> court here, United States Attorney Patrick J Fitzgerald said in
> seeking a bond, defendant Rana has argued that he believes in non-
> violence, citing his membership of the Iqbal society.
>
> "Rana has even gone so far as to claim to this Court that his beliefs
> are akin to those of Gandhi. He also claims to have been a dupe of
> (terror suspect David) Headley," the memo submitted in US District
> Court of Illinois said.
>
> Taking strong exception to this, the US Attorney said: "ironically, in
> invoking the name of a man who embodied the principles of non-violence
> and speaking the truth, Rana seeks to mislead this Court as to the
> extent of his admiration and support for mass murderers".
>
> The US Justice Department has claimed that Rana knew about the Mumbai
> terror strikes in advance and was in close touch with Pakistani-
> American LeT operative Headley.
>
> "Far from advocating non-violence, Rana's own statements reveal his
> support for the brutal killing of 170 people. Rana was told of the
> attacks before they happened and offered compliments and
> congratulations to those who carried them out afterwards... it is
> quite clear that Rana is no Gandhi," the US Attorney said.
>
> The FBI said that in his September seven conversation with Headley,
> Rana had also discussed the National Defense College in India as a
> "target".
>
> "Headley added this target to their list of previously discussed
> targets, saying 'sorry not four, five,' and identified the 'defense
> college'. Rana responded, 'right, this is it, I knew already'," the US
> investigating agency said.
>
> Rana had appeared in court on December 2 for his detention hearing but
> a decision to release him on bond was postponed till December 15 by
> Judge Nan Nolan, who said she needed more time to review the evidence,
> including his statement to the FBI after his arrest in October.
>
> US prosecutors have filed a third memorandum "in support of motion to
> detain Rana pending trial", saying that he "knew in advance" of the
> 26/11 Mumbai strikes.
>
> Opposing Rana's release on bail, the prosecutors argued that according
> to a conversation between Rana and 48-year-old Headley in a "long car
> ride", it has come to light that Rana "was told in advance that the
> attacks in Mumbai were to happen" and in fact "offered compliments and
> congratulations to those who carried them out afterwards".
>
> The memorandum was submitted by United States Attorney Patrick
> Fitzgerald.
>
> The Pakistani-Canadian has denied the charges against him and offered
> a security of nearly a million dollars in support of his bail

harmony

Dec 16, 2009, 3:22:21 PM12/16/09
strange that the guy must invoke the mahatma instead of his alla, the
koranic boogeyman (akin to god being a boogeyman from bible).

<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20091215Mr75G392qs0ugLgK4D3v3Sr@JsVD8...

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Dec 16, 2009, 5:11:29 PM12/16/09
You know how the Pakis are -- they'll tell any lie in hopes
of deceiving others. Take the Paki Habshi (formerly Mo) for
example. Habshi has claimed to be a Jew in the past but now
claims to be a Hindu.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

In article <4b29417f$0$5345$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,