SHIV SENA CHIEF CRITISES SANIA'S MARRIAGE

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Apr 2, 2010, 5:50:27 AM4/2/10
Shiv Sena chief critises Sania's marriage

PTI
The Pioneer
Friday, April 2, 2010

Mumbai - Shiv Sena chief Bal Thackeray on Friday flayed tennis star
Sania Mirza for her decision to marry Pakistani cricketer Shoaib
Malik, saying "had Sania's heart been Indian, it wouldn't have beaten
for a Pakistani."

"Henceforth, Sania will not remain an Indian. Had her heart been
Indian, it wouldn't have beaten for a Pakistani. If she wished to
play for India, she should have chosen an Indian life partner," 84-
year-old Thackeray said in an editorial in party mouthpiece
'Saamana'.

"More than victories on tennis court, Sania became famous for her
tight clothes, fashion and love affairs," Thackeray alleged.

"More than her play, people's attention was on her mannerisms," he
claimed.

The Shiv Sena supremo alleged that "for Shoaib, India is an enemy,
not only in sports arena but also in the battlefield.

"We have heard that Shoaib has many affairs in India and has promised
many girls he will marry them," he said.

Thackeray also expressed surprise over the alacrity with which
Sania's family members were granted Pakistani visas.

"Getting a Pakistani visa is tough even for a singer like Lata
Mangeshkar," he said.

23-year-old Sania, who is the most successful woman tennis player
from the sub-continent, will settle down with 28-year-old Shoaib in
Dubai after their marriage on April 15 in Hyderabad.

http://dailypioneer.com/246405/Shiv-Sena-chief-critises-Sanias-marriage.html

More at:
http://www.dailypioneer.com

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

fair use of copyrighted works.

copyright owner.

Since newsgroup posts are being removed
by forgery by one or more net terrorists,
this post may be reposted several times.

wkhedr

Apr 2, 2010, 7:12:54 AM4/2/10
she can marry who ever she wants, she is happy and she made her
choice.
People need to focus on their own business.

Romanise

Apr 2, 2010, 7:22:23 AM4/2/10

That is true.

But future for her is going to be difficult either in India or in
Pakistan.

wkhedr

Apr 2, 2010, 7:26:06 AM4/2/10

They will live in Dubai.

Romanise

Apr 2, 2010, 7:43:15 AM4/2/10

Wish them luck. Almost like M F Hussain. Wonder what contribution
they can make there to what. They are not in their eighties.

Australia Mining Pioneer & Founder of the True Geology

Apr 2, 2010, 9:24:17 AM4/2/10
Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
Discoverer & Legal Owner of Telfer Mine (Australia largest Copper &
Gold Mine)
Nifty (Cu) & Kintyre (U, Th) Mines, all in the Great Sandy Desert
Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Founder of the True Geology

~ Ignorance is the Cosmic Sin, the One Never Forgiven ~

for background info.
http://warrigalpress.com.au/grule.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/index.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/nac.html
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/turcaud.htm
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s28534.htm
"True Geology" Foundation Document
http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/69327
"Turcaud Bath" as a free gift to Suffering Humanity
http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/107947

kangarooistan

Apr 2, 2010, 9:30:10 AM4/2/10
On Apr 2, 11:24 pm, "Australia Mining Pioneer & Founder of the True

Geology" <jpturc...@neuf.fr> wrote:
> Jean-Paul Turcaud
> Australia Mining Pioneer
> Discoverer & Legal Owner of Telfer Mine (Australia largest Copper &
> Gold Mine)
> Nifty (Cu) & Kintyre (U, Th) Mines, all in the Great Sandy Desert
> Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
> Founder of the True Geology
>
> ~ Ignorance is the Cosmic Sin, the One Never Forgiven ~
>
> for background info.http://warrigalpress.com.au/grule.htmlhttp://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/index.htmlhttp://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/nac.htmlhttp://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/turcaud.htmhttp://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s28534.htm
> "True Geology" Foundation Documenthttp://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/69327

> "Turcaud Bath" as a free gift to Suffering Humanityhttp://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/107947

Had a very busy day sir Jpt

Can not stay awake and a big day in the fields AGAIN tomorrow

no free time to read at the moment , catch up later mate

kanga
=====

Australia Mining Pioneer & Founder of the True Geology

Apr 2, 2010, 9:36:29 AM4/2/10
On Apr 2, 3:30 pm, kangarooistan <kangarooist...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 2, 11:24 pm, "Australia Mining Pioneer & Founder of the True
>
> Geology" <jpturc...@neuf.fr> wrote:
> > Jean-Paul Turcaud
> > Australia Mining Pioneer
> > Discoverer & Legal Owner of Telfer Mine (Australia largest Copper &
> > Gold Mine)
> > Nifty (Cu) & Kintyre (U, Th) Mines, all in the Great Sandy Desert
> > Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
> > Founder of the True Geology
>
> > ~ Ignorance is the Cosmic Sin, the One Never Forgiven ~
>
> > for background info.http://warrigalpress.com.au/grule.htmlhttp://users.indigo.net.au/don/...

> > "True Geology" Foundation Documenthttp://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/69327
> > "Turcaud Bath" as a free gift to Suffering Humanityhttp://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/107947
>
> Had a very busy day sir Jpt
>
> Can not stay awake and a big day in the fields AGAIN tomorrow
>
> no free time to read at the moment , catch up later mate
>
> kanga
> =====

Good finds Braveheart !

I am all behind you and your outstanding discoveries of major
importance indeed to Humanity at large.

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia MIning Pioneeer
( Quite officially now ! )

hab...@anony.net

Apr 7, 2010, 7:03:59 PM4/7/10
Is he after her money?

Superdave

Apr 7, 2010, 7:17:38 PM4/7/10
On Wed, 07 Apr 2010 23:03:59 GMT, hab...@anony.net wrote:

> Is he after her money?

ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
more like her beaver.

Raja, The Great

Apr 7, 2010, 7:19:29 PM4/7/10

She is gonna lose all her sponsors. The bitch. How can she marry
someone who is already married.

Superdave

Apr 7, 2010, 7:25:34 PM4/7/10
On Wed, 7 Apr 2010 16:19:29 -0700 (PDT), "Raja, The Great" <zepf...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

she is muslim ! they can have 4 wives no?

Joubert

Apr 7, 2010, 7:38:44 PM4/7/10
02/04/2010 13.12, wkhedr:

> she can marry who ever she wants, she is happy and she made her
> choice.
> People need to focus on their own business.

Although I obviously agree with you I point out that it is very easy for
a western relativist who doesn't really care to say that people should
mind their own business. Indian society however, does have a set of
values and authorities that actually matter in real life as well as a
"situation" with Pakistan.

SliceAndDice

Apr 7, 2010, 7:50:32 PM4/7/10

Speaking as an Indian, I have absolutely no issues with Sania getting
married to a Pakistani (and why should I, it is her own business). I
only wish, as she is a national icon and female role model that she
had chosen a better Pakistani to get married to. What kind of dumb ass
gets married to someone after seeing her pictures on the internet,
without even meeting her in person, despite being a celebrity
cricketer? What kind of idiot apologizes to "Muslims all over the
world" after losing a match to India? Does he not know that there are
Muslims in the Indian cricket team as well and more Muslims in India
than in Pakistan?

Joubert

Apr 7, 2010, 8:00:44 PM4/7/10
08/04/2010 1.50, SliceAndDice:

> Speaking as an Indian, I have absolutely no issues with Sania getting
> married to a Pakistani (and why should I, it is her own business). I
> only wish, as she is a national icon and female role model that she
> had chosen a better Pakistani to get married to. What kind of dumb ass
> gets married to someone after seeing her pictures on the internet,
> without even meeting her in person, despite being a celebrity
> cricketer? What kind of idiot apologizes to "Muslims all over the
> world" after losing a match to India? Does he not know that there are
> Muslims in the Indian cricket team as well and more Muslims in India
> than in Pakistan?

So there are some issues, I see :D

SliceAndDice

Apr 7, 2010, 8:05:30 PM4/7/10

I am disappointed that she chose to marry Shoaib Malik, and not
because he is Pakistani. :) Speaking as a fan.

Raja, The Great

Apr 7, 2010, 8:20:41 PM4/7/10

I like Shahid Afridi, she should have married him. He is at least
talented. Who the fuck is Shoaib Malik, some talent tree, ass clown?

SliceAndDice

Apr 7, 2010, 8:29:48 PM4/7/10

Shahid Afridi is the Pakistani Peter Pan. How old is he, 17? :)

Raja, The Great

Apr 7, 2010, 8:58:34 PM4/7/10

Superdave

Apr 7, 2010, 11:41:22 PM4/7/10
On Wed, 7 Apr 2010 17:20:41 -0700 (PDT), "Raja, The Great" <zepf...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>On Apr 7, 6:50 pm, SliceAndDice <visha...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hey Raja why don't you go and rescue her?

Raja, The Great

Apr 8, 2010, 4:36:34 PM4/8/10
On Apr 7, 10:41 pm, Superdave <the.big.rst.kah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Apr 2010 17:20:41 -0700 (PDT), "Raja, The Great" <zepflo...@yahoo.com>
> Hey Raja why don't you go and rescue her?- Hide quoted text -

I don't like her. She is a loser.