Sick Jai floods ngs for years with child porn , abuse articles

1 view

hab...@anony.net

Feb 14, 2010, 4:56:23 PM2/14/10
The man must be a psychopath for not listening to everyone
telling him that these stories have no relevance in computer ,
language and other ngs.
Take it to alt.crime if you really want to help. He has been
doing this wrecking job on the ngs for years and years and seems deaf
to all reason.

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Feb 14, 2010, 11:07:37 PM2/14/10
Irish bishops summoned over abuse

Al Jazeera
Monday, February 15, 2010

Pope Benedict is to meet with Ireland's 24 bishops during a
two-day summit at the Vatican [AFP]

Rome - The Vatican has summoned all 24 of Ireland's Roman Catholic
bishops for talks with the pope following revelations of widespread
child abuse among the Irish priesthood.

The meetings with Pope Benedict XVI are due to take place on Monday
and Tuesday and are to include an accounting of the bishops' views,
actions or knowledge about decades of sexual abuse by members of the
clergy.

Greg Watts, a Catholic writer and author, said the purpose of the
meeting is to stress the seriousness of the issue.

"Calling all the bishops is quite unprecedented. It happened in 2002,
when Pope John Paul II summoned the US bishops to Rome, again over
the issue of sexual abuse," he told Al Jazeera.

"The pope will be reminding the bishops of their duty to ordinary
Catholics. One of the problems is that the Church has become very
much driven by power and cover-ups.

"The pope will be saying 'This can't happen again, you must remember
what your role is as a spiritual leader'."

Rekindling the faith

But Watts said the pope must also work to rekindle the faith of
ordinary Catholics.

"Many Catholics in Ireland are disillusioned. Somehow he's got to re-
inspire those Catholics to think that most priests haven't been
involved in sexual abuse, it's a small number."

The meetings come three months after the release of a damning report
into child sex abuse by priests, released by Judge Yvonne Murphy.

"A casualty of all this has been the truth. The fullness of the
truth must come out, everything must be laid on the table"

-Bishop Joseph Duffy,
Irish Bishops Conference spokesman

Issued on November 26, 2009 the Murphy Commission report found the
church had "obsessively" hidden child abuse from 1975 to 2004.

It said that of the 13 auxiliary [assistant] bishops in the
archdiocese who knew about complaints of child sexual abuse over that
period, four "dealt particularly badly with complaints".

The archdiocese had been more preoccupied with protecting the
church's reputation than safeguarding children, it said.

Among the 24 bishops expected at the summit is Martin Drennan of
Galway, who was named in the report's investigation.

But he has refused calls to step down, saying that he did nothing to
endanger children.

Graphic abuse reports

The report came six months after the release of an even more graphic
report about floggings, slave labour and gang rape in Ireland's now
defunct church-run industrial and reform schools in the 20th century.

That report documented decades of sexual, physical and psychological
abuse in Catholic-run schools and orphanages.

"A casualty of all this has been the truth," The Associated Press
news agency cited Clogher Bishop Joseph Duffy, a spokesman for the
Irish Bishops Conference, as saying on the eve of the summit in the
Vatican.

"The fullness of the truth must come out, everything must be laid on
the table."

But he said the church was "admittedly slower than in needs to be" in
dealing with a "culture of concealment."

The church's moral authority in Ireland has been eroded in recent
years following a string of clerical sex abuse scandals, many of them
involving priests molesting young boys.

Similar charges of covering up cases of abuse have dogged the
Catholic church in other countries, especially the United States.

Seven dioceses there have filed for bankruptcy protection to shield
themselves from lawsuits by abuse victims.

More at:
http://english.aljazeera.net/news/europe/2010/02/201021420236176854.html

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

fair use of copyrighted works.

copyright owner.

Since newsgroup posts are being removed
by forgery by one or more net terrorists,
this post may be reposted several times.

harmony

Feb 14, 2010, 11:36:07 PM2/14/10
habshi of course won't learn anything, he has a closed mind.
instead of thanking you educating him, of which he is clearly incapable of,
he gets mad at you - like a blinkered monotheist.

<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20100214AaVB9bpIYta62739xFSqct6@G9x2O...

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Feb 15, 2010, 3:57:55 AM2/15/10
The Paki Habshi, formerly "Mo", would probably like to see the
Internet shut down because people such as myself expose the truth about
Islam and Christianity here. The wisdom, knowledge, information and
current news becomes available to more and more people each day.
USENET newsgroups are making a comeback because not much can be
discussed in detail by SMS and Twitter, or on Facebook and MySpace.
Perhaps Google Wave and Buzz are the future or something else is to
come, but USENET is here to stay. Google buying the newsgroup
archives from Deja was a good thing, even if Google likes to refer to
USENET as "Google Groups".

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

In article <4b78cf39$0$12437$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,