SLUMDOG IS ABOUT DEFAMING HINDUS

1 view

or www.mantra.com/jai

Jan 25, 2009, 4:41:53 PM1/25/09
Slumdog is about defaming Hindus

By Kanchan Gupta
THE PIONEER
http://dailypioneer.com
Sunday, January 25, 2009

In keeping with American politics of the times, Slumdog
Millionaire has been nominated for as many as 10 Oscars
and our deracinated media, which constantly looks for
inspirational 'good news' stories that invariably revolve
around Western appreciation of 'truthful' portrayal of
the Indian 'reality', has gone into a tizzy. Saturday's
edition of a newspaper published from New Delhi had a
blurb on the front page that read, "The Slumdog story:
How 'Danny uncle' and his 'moral compass' created the
biggest 'Indian' blockbuster -- and why you should watch
it." Predictably, the chattering classes, who had been
blissfully ignorant of Vikas Swarup's Q and A (as they
had been of Aravind Adiga's The White Tiger till its
perverse denigration of India and all things Indian wowed
the judges of last year's Man Booker prize) are now
making a beeline for the nearest bookshop for a copy of
the novel, whose title has been suitably changed to
Slumdog Millionaire so that the book and the film are
eponymous and both publisher and producer can encash the
extraordinary hype that has been generated. Late last
year, there was similar hoopla over AR Rahman getting the
Golden Globe award for the music he has scored for
Slumdog Millionaire. An approving pat on the back by the
Hollywood Foreign Press Association, it would seem, is
the most important marker in an artiste's career. Those
Indian musicians who haven't got the Golden Globe are not
worthy of honour at home just as Sahitya Akademi award
winners are not worthy of finding space on our
bookshelves, leave alone feature on news pages or news
bulletins.

The larger point is not really about going gaga over an
American award or a British prize, but how they are seen
as India being admitted into the charmed circle whose
membership is strictly controlled and is by invitation
only. That invitation invariably follows a certain
pattern; it's not merely the keepers of the gate
chanting, "Eeny meeny miny mo, catch a tiger by his toe,
if he hollers let him go…" Apart from the fact that the
'tigers' in this case are not hollering but salivating at
the prospect of seeing themselves clutching a handful of
trophies on Oscar night, the nomination process is far
more rigorous than we would think, with filters to keep
out those films and books that do not serve the judges'
purpose or pander to their fanciful notions -- in this
case, of India. Aravind Adiga crafted his novel in a
manner that it could not but impress the Man Booker
judges who see India as a seething mass of unwashed
hordes which worship pagan gods, are trapped in caste-
based prejudices, indulge in abominable practices like
untouchability, and are not worthy of being considered as
an emerging power, never mind economic growth and
knowledge excellence. Similarly, Danny Boyle has made a
film that portrays every possible bias against India and
structured it within the matrix of Western lib-left
perceptions of the Indian 'reality' which have little or
nothing in common with the real India in which we live.

Therefore, it is not surprising that Boyle's film is
about a slum where extreme social exclusion, political
suppression and economic deprivation define the lives of
its inhabitants. He has made every effort to shock and
awe the film's audience by taking recourse to graphic and
gory portrayal of bloodthirsty Hindu mobs on the rampage
-- the idiom that defines India as it is imagined by the
lib-left Western mind -- laying to waste Muslim lives (a
Hindu is shown slitting a Muslim woman's throat in an
almost frame-by-frame remake of the videotape that was
released by the killers of Daniel Pearl) and property.
There's more that makes you want to throw up the last
meal you had: Hindu policemen torturing Muslims by giving
them 'electric shock therapy', street children being
physically disfigured and then forced to beg, and such
other scenes of a medieval society where rule of law does
not exist and every Hindu is a rapacious monster eager to
make a feast of helpless Muslims.

Nor is it surprising that Boyle should have cunningly
changed the name of the film's -- as also the book's --
protagonist from Vikas Swarup's Ram Mohammad Thomas (a
sort of tribute to the Amar Akbar Antony brand of
'secularism' which was fashionable in the 1970s) to Jamal
Malik. The name implies a Kashmiri connection, and we
can't put it beyond Boyle suggesting a link between
Jamal's travails -- it is his mother whose throat is shown
as being slit by a Hindu -- and the imagined victimhood of
Kashmir's Muslims who, the lib-left intelligentsia in the
West insists, are 'persecuted by Hindu India'. Asked
about the protagonist's name being changed, Swarup is
believed to have said that it was done to "make it sound
more politically correct". There is a second hidden
message: The Hindu quizmaster on the 'Who Wants to be a
Millionaire?' show has doubts about Jamal, who gets all
the questions right, not because he is a 'slumdog' but
because he is a Muslim; so he sets India's Hindu police
on the hapless boy. Swarup did not quite put it that way
in his book, but the film does so, and understandably the
critics in Hollywood who sport Obama buttons are
impressed.

The last time depravity was portrayed as the Indian
'reality' was when Roland Joffé did a cinematic version
of Dominique Lapierre's City of Joy. In that film, the
Missionaries of Charity were shown as the saviours of an
India trapped in filth, squalor, poverty and Hindu
superstition. Some two decades later, Boyle has
rediscovered Joffé's India and made appropriate changes
to fit his film into the Hindu-bad-Muslim-good mould so
that it has a resonance in today's America where it is
now fashionable to look at the world through the eyes of
Barack Hussein Obama.

In her review of the film, "Shocked by Slumdog's poverty
porn", Alice Miles writes in The Times: "Like the
bestselling novel by the Americanised Afghan Khaled
Hosseini, A Thousand Splendid Suns, Slumdog Millionaire
is not a million miles away from a form of pornographic
voyeurism. Slumdog Millionaire is poverty porn."
Commenting on the BBFC's decision to "place this work in
the comedy genre", she says, "Comedy? So maybe that's it:
I just didn't get the joke." It's doubtful whether most
Indians, Hindus and Muslims, would get it either if they
were to watch Slumdog Millionaire.

More at:
http://dailypioneer.com/152164/Slumdog-is-about-defaming-Hindus.html

Jai Maharaj
http://tinyurl.com/a5ljc
http://www.mantra.com/jai
Om Shanti

Hindu Holocaust Museum
http://www.mantra.com/holocaust

Hindu life, principles, spirituality and philosophy
http://www.hindu.org
http://www.hindunet.org

The truth about Islam and Muslims
http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate

o Not for commercial use. Solely to be fairly used for the
educational purposes of research and open discussion. The contents of
this post may not have been authored by, and do not necessarily represent
the opinion of the poster. The contents are protected by copyright law
and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.
considered or answered if it does not contain your full legal name,
current e-mail and postal addresses, and live-voice telephone number.
o Posted for information and discussion. Views expressed by others
are not necessarily those of the poster.

hari....@indero.com

Jan 25, 2009, 6:08:07 PM1/25/09
It is not about anything involving hindus as to the questions it raises
. The only good question is does it tell the truth, which is different
then asking if it embarrasses those who would want the truth to be
hidden.

Mirza Ghalib

Jan 25, 2009, 9:43:08 PM1/25/09
On Jan 25, 1:41 pm, use...@mantra.com or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai

Maharaj) wrote:
> Slumdog is about defaming Hindus
>
> By Kanchan Gupta
> THE PIONEERhttp://dailypioneer.com

> Sunday, January 25, 2009
>
> In keeping with American politics of the times, Slumdog
> Millionaire has been nominated for as many as 10 Oscars

But Dr. Maharaj, the central character in the film
carries the name Jamal Malik, which is a Muslim
name. So at best you can say it defames Indians,
not only Hindus.

Incidentally, the condition of the dwellers in Dharavi
where this movie was shot is far better than of some
living in rural areas of India and subject to the same
feudal exploitation as in British times. Sad to say,
the movie is not far from the reality.

Although I do not intend to see this movie, hope
it sends a kick in the ass to the Indian Government,
who have been promising for the last 60 years
"good times just around the corner".

Rich

Jan 26, 2009, 4:16:56 AM1/26/09
use...@mantra.com or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj) wrote in

> Slumdog is about defaming Hindus
>
> By Kanchan Gupta
> THE PIONEER
> http://dailypioneer.com
> Sunday, January 25, 2009
>
> In keeping with American politics of the times, Slumdog
> Millionaire has been nominated for as many as 10 Oscars
> and our deracinated media, which constantly looks for
> inspirational 'good news' stories that invariably revolve
> around Western appreciation of 'truthful' portrayal of
> the Indian 'reality', has gone into a tizzy. Saturday's
> edition of a newspaper published from New Delhi had a
> blurb on the front page that read, "The Slumdog story:
> How 'Danny uncle' and his 'moral compass' created the
> biggest 'Indian' blockbuster -- and why you should watch
> it." Predictably, the chattering classes,

Forget the populist movie. India's main problem is that its feral
culture of an entire population devoted to scavenging a living has to
change now that real economic advancement has finally arrived. In other
words, no one wants to watch someone who earns $75,000/yr dicker with
someone over the final cost of a $3.00 ice cream cone. Don't laugh,
I've seen this happen. It's middle-class living with a serf-class
mindset.

Mudali

Jan 26, 2009, 10:26:12 AM1/26/09
On Jan 25, 9:43 pm, Mirza Ghalib <mghali...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Jan 25, 1:41 pm, use...@mantra.com orwww.mantra.com/jai(Dr. Jai

Yes! You are right. This is a message to Indian politicians who always
bring promises during the election time. After elections, they
completely vanish and forget their promises!

Indian poverty is always marketable in the Christian west. India did
not change much from the days of British Raj.

harmony

Jan 26, 2009, 12:26:45 PM1/26/09

"Mudali" <mud...@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

------------------------------------
that's the way i see it too. if anybody needs to feel embarrassed, it would
have to be indian politicians, specially the congressis. but that would be
hoping against the hope. it serves the intersts of the politicians just
right if the indian people were to fault the moviemakers for their
embarrassment. actually, the movie should serve the mis-embarrassed indians
to shake their politiicans.
---------------------------------
--------------------------------------

Indian poverty is always marketable in the Christian west.

yes. it helps the west feel good about itself, not realizing that they are
rich because in big part their forebears looted the 3rd world. it is amazing
that a small resourceless netherland can have a wealth that exceeds resource
rich indonesia's. and that is despite the fact that hitler had bombed
holland to a pulp.
-----------------------------------

hari....@indero.com

Jan 26, 2009, 2:27:50 PM1/26/09
The real question is the reality of which the movie speaks which is in
the hands of all indians. It is time to stop excusing the failure of
all indians for the crushing proverty and exploitment and bigotry and
violation of basic human rights on the historical actions of others.

The Starmaker

Jan 26, 2009, 3:58:35 PM1/26/09

All you Indians from india are Slumdogs!

How is it possible you have so many babies and they all look-alike?

And what color is that skin you India's have? Golden chocalate??

I going to put a polka-dot on my forehead right now!!

or www.mantra.com/jai

Jan 26, 2009, 6:10:17 PM1/26/09
In article <497E23...@ix.netcom.com>,
star...@ix.netcom.com posted:

> All you Indians from india are Slumdogs!

See how people generalize things after watching one movie!

> How is it possible you have so many babies and they all look-alike?

Have your eyes examined soon.

> And what color is that skin you India's have? Golden chocalate??

It's gold, baby.

> I going to put a polka-dot on my forehead right now!!

That's the strangest suicide note I've ever read. How are
you going to make that dot -- with a 38 or a 357?

hari....@indero.com

Jan 26, 2009, 6:23:10 PM1/26/09
> And what color is that skin you India's have? Golden chocalate??

"It's gold, baby."

This recent exchange of jay stevens,aka dr. jai etc. is the last in a
long line to create a false image.

He is not indian, he is 100 percent american and of a european heritage.

He speaks no language of india but english and refuses to accept a call
from a real indian to protect his false image.

He adopted the "dr." and indian sounding name to attract traffic to his
astrology business.

He is a white bigot.

harmony

Jan 26, 2009, 6:53:38 PM1/26/09

<hari....@indero.com> wrote in message

a strange thing to say for a brown kirastanista, no?

Mudali

Jan 26, 2009, 7:38:19 PM1/26/09
> I going to put a polka-dot on my forehead right now!!- Hide quoted text -

You asshole better tell your nationality or ethnic origin. I will tell
you are a slumdog or a nazi or a roach!

hari....@indero.com

Jan 26, 2009, 8:56:00 PM1/26/09
> And what color is that skin you India's have? Golden chocalate??

"It's gold, baby."

This recent exchange of jay stevens,aka dr. jai etc. is the last in a
long line to create a false image.

He is not indian, he is 100 percent american and of a european
heritage.

He speaks no language of india but english and refuses to accept a call
from a real indian to protect his false image.

He adopted the "dr." and indian sounding name to attract traffic to his
astrology business.

He is a white bigot.

" strange thing to say for a brown kirastanista, no?"

That he is a white bigot or that he is a brown christian?

The Starmaker

Jan 29, 2009, 1:38:22 AM1/29/09

Dr. Jai is a Slumdog.

All of his people are slumdogs.

He should be shot like a slumdog...

I should pour acid in his eyes...help him
make a living..

The Starmaker

harmony

Jan 29, 2009, 1:14:46 PM1/29/09

"The Starmaker" <star...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message

bigotry in brown kirastanista like harikumar.

Carol Kaye

Jan 29, 2009, 2:53:01 PM1/29/09
harmony wrote:

> bigotry in brown kirastanista like harikumar.

Explain what that means in detail, stump stupid hindu whore.

naure...@aol.com

Jan 31, 2009, 1:52:16 AM1/31/09
Poverty Poverty !
It is amusing to know that indians are just talking and crying about
poverty shown in the movie and how they were degraded by west. As far
as I remember, poverty scenes were not more than 5 or 7. The whole
movie was based on Child abuse, Child labor, Sexual molestation, sale
of under age girls, corrupt Gov officials etc. Looks like Indians,
have no clue that all the above acts are considered shameless crimes
in the west and are actually more derogatory than poverty. In India
all the above crimes are celebrated and look after. ha ha
Are indians any better than Pakistanis? I guess not. Is India ready to
become a civilized world? not in even next 100 years.

Romanise

Jan 31, 2009, 4:41:22 AM1/31/09

More likely a eunuch, but then there being a huge demand in whoring
business in Pakistan, any eunuch will do.

Primordial Ooze

Jan 31, 2009, 6:18:27 AM1/31/09
On Jan 25, 4:41 pm, use...@mantra.com or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai

Maharaj) wrote:
> Slumdog is about defaming Hindus
>
> By Kanchan Gupta
> THE PIONEERhttp://dailypioneer.com
> Jai Maharajhttp://tinyurl.com/a5ljchttp://www.mantra.com/jai
> Om Shanti
>
> Hindu Holocaust Museumhttp://www.mantra.com/holocaust
>
> Hindu life, principles, spirituality and philosophyhttp://www.hindu.orghttp://www.hindunet.org
>
> The truth about Islam and Muslimshttp://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate

>      o  Not for commercial use. Solely to be fairly used for the
> educational purposes of research and open discussion. The contents of
> this post may not have been authored by, and do not necessarily represent
> the opinion of the poster. The contents are protected by copyright law
> and the exemption for fair use of copyrighted works.
>      o  If you send private e-mail to me, it will likely not be read,
> considered or answered if it does not contain your full legal name,
> current e-mail and postal addresses, and live-voice telephone number.
>      o  Posted for information and discussion. Views expressed by others
> are not necessarily those of the poster.

this is an absurd article. There is much to criticize in this film but
to suggest the western embrassing of the film is because it is pro
Muslim is just naive

Tambi Dude

Jan 31, 2009, 7:59:47 AM1/31/09

Yes Mohatarma Naureen. Pak is as good as India except that

1. Our currency has 50% better value than yours.
2. Our Forex reserves are much more than you. Just two
months ago you were begging for money from other
nations to save yourself from starving.
3. We have a huge manufacturing economy and you
import everything.

Plus in your glee that some indians are protesting over
this movie (jeez, this is a fiction, why are some indians
bending their back on a piece of fiction), you should
note that india has not banned this movie. This movie
was released. Now compare this to islamic countries
where any movies which offends muslims is banned.

BTW your best friend China bans any book or movie
which shows it in bad light.

koolfireiv

Jan 31, 2009, 1:43:34 PM1/31/09
On Jan 31, 11:52 am, naureen...@aol.com wrote:

A mutt-ugly butt faced paki like you,never knew how to distinguish
between Anwar Kharral and Jamal Malik,even if Dev Patel skinned
himself nude,trailer trashed hovel dwelling pakis in America are bred
like that,and what a fine specimen you make....somethings never
change.

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Jan 31, 2009, 3:48:26 PM1/31/09
In article <497df257$0$5460$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

> India did
> not change much from the days of British Raj.

No Bharat hasn't changed much since then; I personally
witnessed the persecution and slaughter of Hindus there
then, and I hear and read about the persecution and
slaughter of Hindus continues now.

Jai Maharaj
http://tinyurl.com/24fq83
http://www.mantra.com/jai
http://www.mantra.com/jyotish
Om Shanti

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Jan 31, 2009, 3:59:31 PM1/31/09
In article <d8e8cfad-208a-4a26...@p36g2000prp.googlegroups.com>,
Mirza Ghalib <mgha...@yahoo.com> posted:

> http://www.mantra.com/jyotish (Dr. Jai Maharaj) posted:

Excerpt from The Guardian, UK:

"They changed the title from Q&A to Slumdog Millionaire.
("That made a lot of sense," says Swarup.) They changed the
ending. ("Danny thought the hero should be arrested on
suspicion of cheating on the penultimate question, not
after he wins as I had it. That was a successful idea.")
They made friends into brothers, axed Bollywood stars and
Mumbai hoodlums and left thrilling subplots on the cutting-
room floor. Crucially, they changed the lead character's
name from Ram Mohammad Thomas to Jamal Malik, thereby
losing Swarup's notion that his hero would be an Indian
everyman, one who sounded as though he was Hindu, Muslim
and Christian. Instead, they made Jamal a Muslim whose
mother is killed by a Hindu mob. ("It's more dramatically
focused as a result, perhaps more politically correct.")

"I was forewarned of the changes by Simon Beaufoy,
the screenwriter," Swarup says. . . .

http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2009/jan/16/danny-boyle-india

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Jan 31, 2009, 4:05:50 PM1/31/09
In article <jrOdncDtYJUV4uDU...@giganews.com>,
Rich <no...@nowhere.com> posted:

> http://www.mantra.com/jyotish (Dr. Jai Maharaj) posted:

Yes, don't laugh: millionaires -- both there and here in
the US -- haggle over the small price I charge for my
services, for instance.

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Jan 31, 2009, 4:11:31 PM1/31/09
In article <8b9dc45a-7051-4065...@s20g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,
Primordial Ooze <jmn...@gmail.com> posted:

> this is an absurd article. There is much to criticize in this film but
> to suggest the western embrassing of the film is because it is pro
> Muslim is just naive

Here's a comment that appears below the original article
at The Pioneer:

Kanchan's "slumanalysis"

By PK on 1/30/2009 2:13:38 PM

Hats off to Kanchan to make this analysis. I would go
further in the subliminal messages smartly radiated by
diabolical directors of late. Watching the SDC movie, I was
horrified scene after scene. To make the message crystal
clear, they have not spared the women either. While Jamal
and Salim are evidently Muslims, Latika, a Hindu name is
deliberately inserted to have vicarious thrill of Muslim
underdog brothers raping and screwing Hindu girl.

More here:
http://dailypioneer.com/152164/Slumdog-is-about-defaming-Hindus.html

Facts about terrorist Islam and Muslims:
http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate

Jai Maharaj

> http://www.mantra.com/jyotish (Dr. Jai Maharaj) posted:
>

> > if he hollers let him go=85" Apart from the fact that the

> > 'reality' was when Roland Joff=E9 did a cinematic version

> > of Dominique Lapierre's City of Joy. In that film, the
> > Missionaries of Charity were shown as the saviours of an
> > India trapped in filth, squalor, poverty and Hindu
> > superstition. Some two decades later, Boyle has

> > rediscovered Joff=E9's India and made appropriate changes

naure...@aol.com

Jan 31, 2009, 4:39:31 PM1/31/09
On Jan 31, 4:59�am, Tambi Dude <tambid...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 31, 1:52�am, naureen...@aol.com wrote:
>
> > Poverty Poverty !
> > It is amusing to know that indians are just talking and crying about
> > poverty shown in the movie and how they were degraded by west. As far
> > as I remember, poverty scenes were not more than 5 or 7. The whole
> > movie was based on Child abuse, Child labor, Sexual molestation, sale
> > of under age girls, corrupt Gov officials etc. Looks like Indians,
> > have no clue that all the above acts are considered shameless crimes
> > in the west and are actually more derogatory than poverty. In India
> > all the above crimes are celebrated and look after. ha ha
> > Are indians any better than Pakistanis? I guess not. Is India ready to
> > become a civilized world? not in even next 100 years.

> Yes Mohatarma Naureen. Pak is as good as India except that
>
> 1. Our currency has 50% better value than yours.
> 2. Our Forex reserves are much more than you.

snip snip ROTFL...paisa.. paisa.. paisa..roti ...roti ...bhaji..
bhaji ... speaketh like a true poor slum deweller. As they say, you
can take out poor from poverty but can never take out poverty from a
poor .

naure...@aol.com

Jan 31, 2009, 4:45:28 PM1/31/09
> BTW your best friend China bans any book or movie
> which shows it in bad light.

Correction, my best freind is not China. My best friend is a red neck
Texas cow boy. We will beat China in this century and many more to
come. Inshallah !
As far India is concerned it doesn't stand any chances of becoming a
super power. More Inshallah!

hari....@indero.com

Jan 31, 2009, 5:59:52 PM1/31/09
> India did
> not change much from the days of British Raj.

"No Bharat hasn't changed much since then; I personally witnessed the
persecution and slaughter of Hindus there then, and I hear and read
about the persecution and slaughter of Hindus continues now."

Jay stevens,aka dr. jai etc. must think real indians fools.

Among other foot prints he has left on the internet record is his
declared birthdate which he provided for purposes of astrology
discussion.

How does someone born in 1946 witness anything about british rule?

They don't, he is caught once more in his web of lies.

He is a lifelong resident of amrica and citizen whose heritage is from

europe. He is a life long resident and citizen of america and his ethnic
heritage is from europe.

He speaks no language of india but english and refuses

to accept a call from a real indian to avoid this lie.

His "dr." and indian sounding name were chosen to bring customers to his

The Starmaker

Jan 31, 2009, 8:20:39 PM1/31/09

you sell your booty?

The Starmaker

Feb 1, 2009, 12:10:25 AM2/1/09

astrology business? I thought he was selling his booty!

Besides, Bollywood made a mistake with that title of the movie.
Hollywood loves to promote negative sterotypes.

Hollywood would love to promote movies with titles like

Slumdog Millionaire
or
Nigger Millionaire
or
Wetback Millioniare

They certaintly would never come up with a title like "Kike
Millionaire"!

And they certaintly would not call that "defaming"...

The Starmaker

koolfireiv

Feb 1, 2009, 12:39:24 AM2/1/09
On Feb 1, 2:39 am, naureen...@aol.com wrote:

Jeez get yourself a education or worse you were deprived of proper
nutrition,you just wrote something so stupid, and its typical of piss
poor pakis in despair,what you have is impaired prefrontal cortex
activity.

koolfireiv

Feb 1, 2009, 1:26:31 PM2/1/09
On Feb 1, 2:45 am, naureen...@aol.com wrote:
> > BTW your best friend China bans any book or movie
> > which shows it in bad light.
>
> Correction, my best freind is not China. My best friend is a red neck
> Texas cow boy. We will beat China in this century and many more to
> come. Inshallah !

Yep your red neck cowboy friend was Dubya Jr or Sr......sure with his
help not only can you beat everybody,you sure ended up beating
yourself.

http://www.zimbio.com/member/Jackarooney/articles/1113228/Happy+Anniversary+Iraq+Gun+Slinging+George

naure...@aol.com

Feb 1, 2009, 9:57:31 PM2/1/09
On Feb 1, 10:26�am, koolfireiv <koolfireii...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 1, 2:45�am, naureen...@aol.com wrote:
>
> > > BTW your best friend China bans any book or movie
> > > which shows it in bad light.

> > Correction, my best freind is not China. My best friend is a red neck
> > Texas cow boy. We will beat China in this century and many more to
> > come. Inshallah !

> Yep your red neck cowboy friend was Dubya Jr or Sr......sure with his
> help not only can you beat everybody,you sure ended up beating
> yourself.
>

> http://www.zimbio.com/member/Jackarooney/articles/1113228/Happy+Anniv...

What are you trying to convey here? you retard?? Should I comment on
the clarity of well shot pics? or idiotic rants of anti republicans?
Should I comment on collateral damage of war or on Bush's facial
expressions.
You are just a paindoo donkey lost on net!!!

naure...@aol.com

Feb 1, 2009, 10:05:50 PM2/1/09

You hallucinate too much. If you are not aware let me tell you that
there are cheap medications availabe to fix the problems of
hallucinations. You can also find alive cow mata woman with proper/
improper nutrition, ugly/ pretty face, prefrontal/frontal cortex etc
etc.
Then you will not have to bother yourself to write looooooooong
paragraphs to drooool/ hallucinate on assumed/ fictionary stuff.
Hey ram!

koolfireiv

Feb 2, 2009, 5:36:14 AM2/2/09

What am i trying to convey.. ROFL.....i am pointing to the fact,you
are so frigging confused,that you are not even aware,that you were
talking shit,before i gave the above link...you are a regular
ignoramus.

You should do a big favour to your self esteem,and Pakistan,and
STFU,and not be an object of ridicule.

harmony

Feb 2, 2009, 12:37:33 PM2/2/09
let's face it: the 3m bollywood got outlclassed on its own terf by firangees
about bollywood's own favortie commie theme of class warfare. what's more
galling for bollywood is that the capitalist firangees did not even have to
use the song and dance routine to outclass them.

<use...@mantra.com or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in message

> Slumdog is about defaming Hindus
>
> By Kanchan Gupta
> THE PIONEER
> http://dailypioneer.com
> Sunday, January 25, 2009
>
> In keeping with American politics of the times, Slumdog
> Millionaire has been nominated for as many as 10 Oscars
> and our deracinated media, which constantly looks for
> inspirational 'good news' stories that invariably revolve
> around Western appreciation of 'truthful' portrayal of
> the Indian 'reality', has gone into a tizzy. Saturday's
> edition of a newspaper published from New Delhi had a
> blurb on the front page that read, "The Slumdog story:
> How 'Danny uncle' and his 'moral compass' created the
> biggest 'Indian' blockbuster -- and why you should watch

> if he hollers let him go." Apart from the fact that the

> 'reality' was when Roland Joffé did a cinematic version

> of Dominique Lapierre's City of Joy. In that film, the
> Missionaries of Charity were shown as the saviours of an
> India trapped in filth, squalor, poverty and Hindu
> superstition. Some two decades later, Boyle has

> rediscovered Joffé's India and made appropriate changes

> to fit his film into the Hindu-bad-Muslim-good mould so
> that it has a resonance in today's America where it is
> now fashionable to look at the world through the eyes of
> Barack Hussein Obama.
>
> In her review of the film, "Shocked by Slumdog's poverty
> porn", Alice Miles writes in The Times: "Like the
> bestselling novel by the Americanised Afghan Khaled
> Hosseini, A Thousand Splendid Suns, Slumdog Millionaire
> is not a million miles away from a form of pornographic
> voyeurism. Slumdog Millionaire is poverty porn."
> Commenting on the BBFC's decision to "place this work in
> the comedy genre", she says, "Comedy? So maybe that's it:
> I just didn't get the joke." It's doubtful whether most
> Indians, Hindus and Muslims, would get it either if they
> were to watch Slumdog Millionaire.
>
> More at:
> http://dailypioneer.com/152164/Slumdog-is-about-defaming-Hindus.html
>

> Jai Maharaj
> http://tinyurl.com/a5ljc

> http://www.mantra.com/jai
> Om Shanti
>
> Hindu Holocaust Museum
> http://www.mantra.com/holocaust
>

> Hindu life, principles, spirituality and philosophy
> http://www.hindu.org
> http://www.hindunet.org
>

> The truth about Islam and Muslims
> http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate

hari....@indero.com

Feb 2, 2009, 3:04:15 PM2/2/09
"let's face it: the 3m bollywood got outlclassed on its own terf by
firangees
about bollywood's own favortie commie theme of class warfare. what's
more
galling for bollywood is that the capitalist firangees did not even have
use the song and dance routine to outclass them."

Let's face it, as others have also noted the movie gets it accurate
about the reality of the slumsand those who take advantage of those
living there . The burning face of the people most responsible for it
and of the radical self glory crowd and those with silly baseless
excuses is too much to bear. Kill the messenger.

naure...@aol.com

Feb 2, 2009, 6:37:38 PM2/2/09
On Feb 2, 2:36 am, koolfireiv <koolfireii...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What am i trying to convey..  ROFL.....i am pointing to the fact,you
> are so frigging confused,that you are not even aware,that you were
> talking shit,before i gave the above link...you are a regular
> ignoramus.

Kissi gadhay ki aulad! what confusion? what is so special about the
link?? What kind of interest you think I have in that link? As long as
American soldiers are not getting hurt, why would I be watching pics
of wounded Iraqis/ afghans. Are they your brother in law? or pita ji?

koolfireiv

Feb 4, 2009, 3:28:56 PM2/4/09

Thats like you insisting and implying i calrify your doubt weather i
am your father or your husband....neither of whom i am least intrested
in venturing into,even with a gas mask as protection....ROFL.

David H. Ellison

Mar 7, 2009, 11:11:31 AM3/7/09
Sadly, this is one movie I will be sure to miss.

--
Wind across the mountains,
snowmelt among the trees,