OVER 1700 RECONVERTED TO HINDUISM IN SURAT

1 view

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Jan 6, 2010, 11:24:13 PM1/6/10
Over 1700 reconverted to Hinduism in Surat

By Yagnesh Mehta, TNN
The Times of India
December 22, 2009

Surat - In its offensive against conversion of tribals to
Christianity, Maharashtra-based Shree Sampraday sect claimed to have
reconverted 1,747 people back to Hinduism in Surat on Monday. A
shadow has, however, been cast on the event with Surat district
magistrate taking note of the organisers' failure to seek permission
for reconversion as stipulated in the Gujarat Freedom of Religion
Act, 2003.

The camp to reconvert tribals, who had embraced Christianity was held
in the city for the first time and nearly 5,000 people from
Maharashtra and Gujarat participated in the ceremony.

About 10 priests chanted mantras at a �havan' around which sat those
willing to get back to Hinduism. The participants were given
'gurumantra' and 'janaiv' (sacred thread) to mark their reconversion.
The event started around 10 am and continued till late in the
evening.

Saints from different parts of the country also took part in the
event. The platform was freely used by saints to attack some minority
religions. A large number of tribal participants came to the venue
from Dangs, Valsad, Navsari and Maharashtra's Thane and Nandurbar
districts.

"We organised the event in Surat to promote Hinduism in urban areas.
We have a series of events planned in the near future to hold such
reconversion camps in urban areas of Gujarat. In January, events are
planned in Vadodara and Silvassa," said Yashwant More, secretary of
Surat District Seva Samiti of Shree Sampraday. Reacting to the event
Surat district collector A J Shah said: "As per law, prior permission
is required for religious conversion.

However, I have not received any application for conversion or
reconversion. In fact I don't know about the event." However, More
said: "We don't know about any such law and hence we have not taken
any permission from the district magistrate. Though we got an
affidavit notarised informing about the 1,747 people getting
reconverted to Hinduism."

More at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/surat/Over-1700-reconverted-to-Hinduism-in-Surat/articleshow/5364144.cms

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

fair use of copyrighted works.

copyright owner.

Since newsgroup posts are being removed
by forgery by one or more net terrorists,
this post may be reposted several times.

harmony

Jan 7, 2010, 12:07:31 PM1/7/10
this is an activity that should be used for interstate annual competetion.
the state with highest ghar vapasi back to hinduism should get $1billion in
grant from a pool of funds from the rest of the states. $1 mil per hundred
would be used for rehabing the newly fortunate ones' ghar vapasi. the rest
go for state development. wouldn't that be a win-win. gandhi's anti-hindu
nai dillie wouldn't be involved.

<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20100106TGDnm6dPtE7bxX657Ig3id0@G0y5k...

Panu

Jan 7, 2010, 1:31:33 PM1/7/10
On Jan 7, 6:24 am, use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.

Jai Maharaj) wrote:
> Over 1700 reconverted to Hinduism in Surat

Over 1700 reconverted by pagan thugs at gunpoint, you mean. Vade
retro, Satanas.

benl...@ihug.co.nz

Jan 7, 2010, 1:38:18 PM1/7/10

Get thee to a "reconversion camp", kirastani filth!

harmony

Jan 7, 2010, 4:32:43 PM1/7/10

<benl...@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message

i see the word is catchin on. congratulations.

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Jan 7, 2010, 7:59:26 PM1/7/10
The reward is an excellent idea. Let me add that the money needs to
be so creatively financed -- legally -- that the anti-Hindu forces
are not able to touch it.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

In article <4b4614d6$0$5364$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

> this is an activity that should be used for interstate annual competetion.
> the state with highest ghar vapasi back to hinduism should get $1billion in
> grant from a pool of funds from the rest of the states. $1 mil per hundred
> would be used for rehabing the newly fortunate ones' ghar vapasi. the rest
> go for state development. wouldn't that be a win-win. gandhi's anti-hindu
> nai dillie wouldn't be involved.

> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

> > Over 1700 reconverted to Hinduism in Surat
> >

> > . . .

P. Rajah

Jan 7, 2010, 11:09:14 PM1/7/10
benl...@ihug.co.nz wrote:

Are you running "reconversion camps" for the "kirastani filth" in New
Zealand?

P. Rajah

Jan 7, 2010, 11:08:09 PM1/7/10
Jay Stevens Maharaj aka the jumpin' jackass jyotishithead wrote:

> The reward is an excellent idea. Let me add that the money needs to
> be so creatively financed -- legally -- that the anti-Hindu forces
> are not able to touch it.

Smelling another money racket for you to get into, Jay? How's that
astro-scam been going lately? As badly as it ever was?

> In article <4b4614d6$0$5364$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
> "harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:
>> this is an activity that should be used for interstate annual competetion.
>> the state with highest ghar vapasi back to hinduism should get $1billion in
>> grant from a pool of funds from the rest of the states. $1 mil per hundred
>> would be used for rehabing the newly fortunate ones' ghar vapasi. the rest
>> go for state development. wouldn't that be a win-win. gandhi's anti-hindu
>> nai dillie wouldn't be involved.
>

>> Jay Stevens Maharaj posted:

benl...@ihug.co.nz

Jan 8, 2010, 1:55:09 PM1/8/10
On Jan 8, 5:09 pm, "P. Rajah" <u...@newsguy.com> wrote:

No need. Like everybody else, we outsource the work to India. They are
very good at it.

Dušan Vukotić

Jan 12, 2010, 3:41:51 PM1/12/10