Kurban - English subtitles

hab...@anony.net

Nov 23, 2009, 6:58:43 PM11/23/09
Excellent movie - will keep you transfixed for three hours.
What Muslims must understand is that they are not a race, but share a
belief system which because it wants to impose its way of life on
others is provoking a strong counter reaction as in this movie and its
time to change over to another belief system.
The most beautiful thing in the Universe is the female face
and figure and yet this belief system glorifies in the uglification of
women -baggy burqas and hijabs. Dont read the next paragraph if you
havent seen the movie.
I liked the way the bombs do go off , there is no last minute
reprieve as in Hollywood, and the carnage shown should make people sit
up and take notice.
It does show how some girls get trapped by fundamentalists
with sweet talk, and there might be a sequel with the baby. All must
see this movie , you will be much much wiser. Wonder if they have
banned it in Pakistan?

hab...@anony.net

Nov 23, 2009, 7:23:36 PM11/23/09
islamic puritanism taking its toll

excerpt nation pakistan

Talking to The Nation, the cinema-owners revealed that they had
purchased the screening rights for the Bollywood and Hollywood movies
on Eid-ul-Fitr due to poor quality of local production but now
Information Ministry has cut their hands and they would cannot screen
any new Bollywood and Hollywood movie.
The cinemas throughout Punjab including Empire, Sozo World, Metropole,
Kashmir Mahal, Cine Gold, Cinstar, Nishat, Shaheen Auditorium and
Shama at Sialkot; Dream Land and Rex at Multan; Gulistan at
Sheikhupura; Ciros and Cinepax Cinemas at Rawalpindi; Prince, Taj
Mahal and Sabina at Faisalabad; Zinco Palace at Gujranwala; and
Shaheen Auditorium at Sargodha have planned to exhibit already
imported Indian and English movies.

hab...@anony.net

Nov 23, 2009, 7:25:03 PM11/23/09
Despite it being a weekday , and a 15 movie , the hall was full

naure...@aol.com

Nov 23, 2009, 11:28:28 PM11/23/09
On Nov 23, 3:58�pm, hab...@anony.net wrote:
> � � � � Excellent movie - will keep you transfixed for three hours.

> What Muslims must understand is that they are not a race, but share a
> belief system which because it wants to impose its way of life on
> others is provoking a strong counter reaction as in this movie and its
> time to change over to another belief system.

Total bullshit movie! I have not seen any afghan wearing Hijab in USA?
In fact, Afghans are the most westernized among all south eastern
nation when it comes to dress sense and work. All afghan women work !
Most Pakistani women do not work . Indians wear sari's, pajamas,
turbans etc in the west. Not a single afghan can be found wearing any
indian/pakistani clothes. And what the hell was " I ask Abu"... " I
ask Ammi" (indian words) and indian food in typical tiny indian
dishes on the table? Afghan will kill themselves before putting food
in tiny dishes in front of quests. The Afghan family ,next to us
walked out of the hall in the middle of the movie.
If you are basing a character on some nation, at least do some
research!

hab...@anony.net

Nov 24, 2009, 6:26:55 PM11/24/09
The point dear Naureen is that its not a movie about
miniskirted Afghans in the west but about Islamic fundamentalists from
that country, who force women to eat separately and not join in the
conversation with men as shown in this movie.
One thing that spoilt it a bit is that Om Puri does not have a
beard as good believers should. Every day I wake up and thank non
existent Almighty god that I was born a Kaffir and will forever stay
that way and enjoy the one short life we have on this beautiful
planet instead of oppressing in the name of a cruel tyrant Almighty
who hasnt got the good sense to leave us alone.

naure...@aol.com

Nov 24, 2009, 6:37:07 PM11/24/09
On Nov 24, 3:26�pm, hab...@anony.net wrote:
> � � � � The point dear Naureen is that its not a movie about

Nope the point is if you were shooting movie inside afghanistan about
afghanistan than beards, head towels can be shown. You should also
know that Talibans were never able to hold any area in afghanistan.
Ifyou are attempting to make a movie than make it look like real.
Cinema is not only for entertainment purpose, it is educational also.
Well, what do you know about art cinema. You like idiotic movies
anyway. Try watching Satya jit, benegal movies. You can also rent slum
dog, a mighty heart (on pakistan), khamosh pani (on pakistan) or
alexander to see how to potray alien cultures to the world.

koolfireiv

Nov 25, 2009, 2:41:33 PM11/25/09
On Nov 24, 9:28 am, naureen...@aol.com wrote:

Women from Afghanistan don't wear hi-jab in USA and you don't seem to
have seen one,is that surprising to anyone,most stump stupid women
like you don't get to see much anyway,they sure do need to wear a hi-
jab,they are more safe that way,assuming what they have gone through
in Afghanistan... your stupid comment, in tiny Indian dishes on the
table,what do you think,we would invite 350lbs ugly as sin orangutans
for dinner like you,who eat and spit from one giant humongous
plate,you need better table manners, than to be fed like caged
animals,you have guests??NATO troops or what..afghans will kill
themselves,sure there is no food, but plenty of American drones above
your head.....who gives a lark,if a you wear or don't wear any clothes
if the best you can show for a house is a cave,and the rest of the
time holed up in cinema theaters like bandicoots,what is your cultural
flight of fancy is obvious,from your social habits,Hindi movies and a
gone bonkers cave dwelling medieval IQ....zilch education.

http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/2009/07/24/stories-of-self-immolation-why-muslim-women-try-to-burn-themselves-to-death-warning-graphic-images/

naure...@aol.com

Nov 25, 2009, 4:00:26 PM11/25/09
On Nov 25, 11:41�am, koolfireiv <koolfireii...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Nov 24, 9:28�am, naureen...@aol.com wrote:
>
> what they have gone through
> in Afghanistan... your stupid comment, in tiny Indian dishes on the
> table,what do you think,we would invite 350lbs ugly as sin orangutans
> for dinner like you,who eat and spit from one giant humongous
> plate,you need better table manners, > http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/2009/07/24/stories-of-self-immola...

Shoooo chooray ! I am sure you were able to research all indian muslim
culture to arrive at this conclusion on afghan culture. Like I said,
India should stick to dance and songs movies. An art movie doesn't
suit your sensibilities.
Now bark!!

koolfireiv

Nov 26, 2009, 10:23:25 AM11/26/09
On Nov 26, 2:00 am, naureen...@aol.com wrote:
> On Nov 25, 11:41 am, koolfireiv <koolfireii...@gmail.com> wrote:

Shoooo chooray ! > Now bark!!
....... ROFL..there comes your paki breeding to the fore,and you are
so sure you are waiting in anticipation for the regular flying Indian
chappal...OK over with it now, run away go wash your arse,in the drain
at your home....like you said,first lift your burquah,then we will
decide which end is talking and which end is taking the Indian chappal.

naure...@aol.com

Nov 28, 2009, 4:46:41 PM11/28/09

How many times I have told you that you are not capable of copying Mr
rizvi humor so stop using his copyrighted phrases. You are just a low
life chooooorah !!!
Now bark!

hab...@anony.net

Nov 28, 2009, 6:28:35 PM11/28/09
Koolfire that was funny! Lets have more of those and you didnt even
use any four letter words!

koolfireiv

Nov 29, 2009, 1:32:32 PM11/29/09

Whadz with you,now you blurt out you don't know how to count....here
use my fingers or hand if you so prefer,you always ended up with duh
no eleven,how many timez did you end up in a situation telling me i am
not capable, lol,spell out the nos.....you have a serious problem,you
be a good girl and stop fantasizing me,and go about your job,just give
back as good as you can take..... there is no copyright infringement
here,you can only go this low here,any-much lower you will look like
you are butt lifting in front of the wrong person....i would not want
that......why bark,is that your preferred mode of communication,what
do you eat Pedigree.

Mirza Ghalib

Nov 30, 2009, 9:58:30 AM11/30/09
On Nov 23, 7:23 pm, hab...@anony.net wrote:
>         islamic puritanism taking its toll
>
> excerpt nation pakistan

Talking to The Nation, the cinema-owners revealed that they had
> purchased the screening rights for the Bollywood and Hollywood movies

Yeh sali Kareena Kapoor to ab randi ban gayi hai. Check for youself

hab...@anony.net

Dec 8, 2009, 4:09:43 PM12/8/09
This movie was pulled from the screens midweek , probably
because of protests from Islamic groups. Do see it on dvd