From Paris with love

hab...@anony.net

Mar 6, 2010, 7:05:42 PM3/6/10
A movie about drug dealing and terrorism and this time the bad guys
are Pakistanis! You cant fool all the people all the time!
However I think the heroes snorting cocaine as if its all harmless
is extremely stupid. The first time can bring on a heart attack and
kill you.

uNmaivirumbi

Mar 6, 2010, 7:11:18 PM3/6/10

You seem to like Indian movies. I feel nauseated when I watch any
Indian movie. Tell me what Indian cinema has contributed and what
damage it has done. I really want to know. Movies seem to obsess
Indians. Most Indians talk of movie actors and mostly nothing else!
They have become brain dead

hab...@anony.net

Mar 6, 2010, 7:21:12 PM3/6/10
Which Indian movie have you watched.. Try Life Partner , Border etc.

RichA

Mar 7, 2010, 5:19:22 AM3/7/10
On Mar 6, 7:05 pm, hab...@anony.net wrote:

It's so seldom Hollywood has the guts to show actual terrorists
(Pakistanis, Iranians, Syrians, etc). Usually, Hollywood likes to use
wealthy Anglo businessmen as villains, or Republican government
figures, often with blond hair. In their alternate, coward's reality,
the so-called members of the Muslim world are saints, worthy of
adoration, instead of the active or passive terrorists most are.

hab...@anony.net

Mar 7, 2010, 7:54:12 AM3/7/10
From Paris with love is Hollywood

harmony

Mar 28, 2010, 1:10:57 PM3/28/10

"RichA" <rande...@gmail.com> wrote in message

yes, the hindus have noticed that trend in hollywood. hollywood may have
acquired that from indian cinema where swamis and hindus are shown as the
bad guys, haraasing their women, who then would run away and find shelter in
a mosque of the bearded people or a church of brown men in long white robes
holding a book.