Mel Karade Raba- Punjabi movie with English subtitles

1 view

hab...@anony.net

Aug 23, 2010, 4:54:03 PM8/23/10
Wonderful movie . Every minute is fascinatiing,
Jimmy Shergill is just brilliant as the angry young man. Music is
great , none of the westernised stuff of Hindi ones.
Screenplay superb , watch the scene where the headmaster
is trying to two rivals become friends. Its a deserved blockbuster in
India, Canada , Australia.
Will watch it again soon.

Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzObTpmLSs4

Bhangra dance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4G0rI_P5P0&feature=related

all the songs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwMgfCif-mw&feature=related

and another great song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL23cYjT_wc&feature=channel

hab...@anony.net

Aug 23, 2010, 4:57:25 PM8/23/10
Also watch that eye dazzling green jewellery dress Seerat wears at
her wedding.
Thought it had to be red.

hab...@anony.net

Aug 23, 2010, 5:03:37 PM8/23/10

hab...@anony.net

Aug 23, 2010, 5:03:57 PM8/23/10

trotsky

Aug 24, 2010, 11:13:00 AM8/24/10
On 8/23/10 4:03 PM, hab...@anony.net wrote:
> Wonderful movie . Every minute is fascinatiing,
> Jimmy Shergill is just brilliant as the angry young man. Music is
> great , none of the westernised stuff of Hindi ones.

The westernized haircuts are apparently a necessity, though.

> Screenplay superb , watch the scene where the headmaster
> is trying to two rivals become friends. Its a deserved blockbuster in
> India, Canada , Australia.
> Will watch it again soon.
>
> Trailer
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzObTpmLSs4

Is this supposed to be a comedy?

MichaelW

Aug 24, 2010, 5:30:10 PM8/24/10
Again I am fascinated by how weird Indian films are. They seem to like to
have the camera rotate around the actors and use the same filming as they
use in music videos. But unfortunately they are simply too strange for my
taste. I find it odd that a majority of the world's cinema goers pay money
to watch this stuff.

--
http://www.booksie.com/michael_wynn (my humble self)
www.TheEnglishCollection.com

<hab...@anony.net> skrev i melding

hab...@anony.net

Aug 26, 2010, 7:02:44 PM8/26/10

Just saw 'Piranha 3D' probably the first soft porn 3D mainstream
movie, lot of naked female bodies , lesbianism etc.

Imagine how popular 3D Bollywood movies would become if they had
even part 3D movies , slow motion guided tours over the Himalayas ,
South Indian temples, Taj Mahal etc.- say 20 minutes slow clips- not
the hyperkinetic , now you see it in flash stuff.
Also recommended is Karate Kid , quite a lot of Chinese culture is
shown

hab...@anony.net

Aug 26, 2010, 7:16:53 PM8/26/10
Michael you have to watch a couple of good movies eg on youtube.
Watch the first ten minutes

My favourite made in late 70s
Heer Ranjha song clips
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWW3X4jmqNg