PUNE BLAST - 'MOST PROBABLY TERROR ATTACK' [MUSLIM TERRORISM]

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Feb 13, 2010, 6:09:02 PM2/13/10
Pune blast: 'Most probably terror attack'

IANS
The Indian Express
First Published : 13 Feb 2010 09:17:46 PM IST
Last Updated : 14 Feb 2010 01:07:00 AM IST

Pune / New Delhi - In the first major terror strike since the 26/11
Mumbai carnage, at least nine people, including a foreigner, were
killed and 32 injured when a bomb ripped through the landmark German
Bakery in Pune's upscale Koregaon Park Saturday evening.

The blast occurred around 7.30 p.m. after a waiter at the bakery-cum-
restaurant, a popular haunt of foreigners, noticed an unattended bag
lying in the premises. It exploded when he attempted to open the bag,
union Home Secretary G.K. Pillai told reporters in New Delhi.

"According to information received from the state police and
Intelligence Bureau, a bomb/explosive occurred at the German Bakery
around 7.30 p.m.," Pillai said, adding that eight people, including a
foreigner were killed and 32 were injured. A foreigner was also among
the injured.

"The nationalities of the foreigners are being ascertained," he
added.

The Chabad House Jewish religious centre is located near the blast
site. The Chabad House in Mumbai was also targeted during the 26/11
attacks.

The blast, initially suspected to be due to a gas cylinder explosion,
engulfed the entire bakery in flames, trapping many of the victims
during the peak weekend business hour.

Pillai said Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) operative David Coleman Headley had
surveyed the area where the blast occurred but refused to immediately
link the attack to any terror organisation.

"The Osho Ashram, situated barely 200 yards from the bakery, was one
of the sites surveyed by Lashkar operative David Headley," Pillai
said, adding the central agencies had informed the Maharashtra Police
on October 12, 2009 about Headley's visit.

Maharashtra Deputy Chief Minister Chhagan Bhujbal said: "We are
checking if there were intelligent inputs. We get regular inputs but
I do not know how specific they were."

As per preliminary investigations, at least 5-7 kg of explosives were
triggered off by an improvised explosive device (IED), similar to the
type used in the serial blasts in Mumbai suburban trains almost five
years ago.

The injured have been shifted to various public and private hospitals
including Sassoon, Ruby, and Jehangir hospitals.

Maharashtra Chief Minister Ashok Chavan said relief and rescue
efforts were in full swing.

"It's a unfortunate incident. ATS is investigating. Security has been
beefed up at important places. We request people not to panic. Police
is doing its job," he added.

The investigators have not zeroed in on any group or individuals who
could be behind the explosion, but the police have detained a cashier
of the bakery for questioning and investigations, Pune Joint Police
Commissioner R. Sonawane said.

Pillai said a team of forensic experts from the Central Bureau of
Investigation (CBI) was being airlifted to Pune to assist the state
police in investigations.

"Maharashtra Police, the state's Anti-Terrorism Squad and forensic
experts from the state government were at the site to conduct
investigations," the home secretary said.

Pillai said that the Maharashtra government had issued an advisory in
the wake of the blasts and an advisory had also been issued by the
home ministry warning the people not to open any unidentified objects
and report all such cases to the police.

Union Home Minister P. Chidambaram, who is currently in Chennai, is
likely to visit Pune Sunday.

German Bakery is a landmark frequented by the elite and popular with
foreigners and has often been compared with the Leopold Cafe in
Mumbai, one of the targets in the Nov 26-29, 2008 terror attacks.

More at:
http://www.expressbuzz.com/edition/story.aspx?title=Pune%20blast:%20Most%20probably%20terror%20attack&artid=bIlRjwxGfzE=&type=

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

fair use of copyrighted works.

copyright owner.

Since newsgroup posts are being removed
by forgery by one or more net terrorists,
this post may be reposted several times.

harmony

Feb 13, 2010, 7:40:42 PM2/13/10

<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20100213RBd1VEHkF3MUR09m25I3HP3@TD9I4...

> Pune blast: 'Most probably terror attack'

what else is/was/can be/could be/would be probable?
sir, mummudism does it.

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Feb 13, 2010, 7:58:28 PM2/13/10
In article <4b77468e$0$12457$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

> > Pune blast: 'Most probably terror attack'

> what else is/was/can be/could be/would be probable?
> sir, mummudism does it.

The MSM will try to spin it in some anti-Hindu way.