Re: May Allah Punish USA for terrorising devout muslims

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Jan 28, 2010, 6:37:16 PM1/28/10
In article <4b61d0cf$0$12421$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:
>
> > In article <4b316786$0$5320$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
> > "harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:
> >
> >> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

> >> i will tell you what i have seen in our own setting. the fact that mr.
> >> nusrat has travelled as far as he has is indeed commendable. there are
> >> several "muslim" gentlemen in houston who would make nusrat look like he
> >> still has ways to go. and yet, these muslims too have not changed their
> >> names!!!
> >> i too asked them about their names. the reply i got was that changing
> >> names
> >> would put their lives at great risk. and also they felt they would not be
> >> quite as effective in their campaign against mummudism if they were to
> >> change their names (i did not understand this last part). a lot of white
> >> people, however, are not fully convinced about them and remain on their
> >> guard which irks these "muslims" and those who understand their pain. it
> >> is
> >> amazing to me how comfortable and pally pally the whites are with hindus
> >> though after they can be certain they are dealing with the hindus. a lot
> >> of
> >> whites are still on the learning curve on this.

> > About the issue of ex-Muslims not changing their name after they
> > abandon Islam and campaigning against it, it is likely that they
> > feel that their anti-Islam stance appears more authentic to others.
> > - Jai Maharaj

> what you say is logical - from the perspective of the people on this side of
> the divide. but look at mr. ali sina. he hasn't changed his name either. or
> anwar sheikh or suleiman rushdie.

They are believed more thus, although in the case of Rushdie I
haven't read or heard much anti-Islam from him after his famous book.
I think that he is just a rebel, not exactly an ex-Muslim.

> i have one "muslim" guy here who has become a sorta darling of many white
> people. he once observed to the whites:
> a terrorist is one who will kill you, a moderate muslim is one who will hold
> your feet to ground for terrorist to do his bit. now, theis guy too has not
> changed his mommedan name and when i asked him, he gave me the above reply.

Heh, I know a couple similar to him too. One of them owns a
restaurant -- has given it a Hindi name to make it look authentic
Bharatiya -- and depends on a western clientele. The other is a
campus critter for life, considers himself an intellectual, and
agrees with anyone about anything for the sake of the social moment.

> changing the subject a little, and yet it is deeply connected, a lot of
> these "transitioning muslims", after they are done doing their bit against
> islam, also seem to have an unfriendly to don't-care attitude to hindusim as
> well - which makes them congressi, and readily become a part of 3mc*2. thus,
> they end up ultimately as a bigger liability than if they had stayed put
> into mohamadism.
>
> now, i am not suggesting that in case mr. nusrat but it is something he may
> want to guard himself against: alternative to mohamdism is not
> anti-hinduism. on this point habshi gets good marks.

Your caution to Nusrat is right on. But, habshi (formerly Mo, etc.)
has claimed to be a Jew and implied being a Hindu, and an ex pat Paki
Muslim, lives in London, has visited Bharat once only recently as a
tourist, has published the lie that I have died . . . the list goes
on. Habshi's credibility is less than zero.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti