REALITY SHOW - JAYVINDRA DULHANIYA LE JAYEGA

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

May 15, 2010, 6:54:46 AM5/15/10
Reality show: Jayvindra dulhaniya le jayega

By Purusharth Aradhak
The Pioneer
Saturday, May 15, 2010

Greater Noida wedding today under media glare

Noida - When they decided to get married, surely Jayvindra Bainsala
and Manisha Bhati never imagined their wedding would become a
"national" event. Their marriage, scheduled for Saturday, has become
a media spectacle with electronic media crews descending on the
groom's village for live coverage of the event. The couple on Friday
was busy shuttling between TV studios that dot Noida's Film City.

Mediapersons gathered in full strength around the groom's residence
bringing the traffic to a standstill on GT Road. Keeping aside his
wedding preparations, the groom was busy giving sound bytes to TV
channels. The couple was taken to various studios under tight
security. The security has been provided to both the families as
well.

"It's like a dream come true for me. I always used to pray to god
that my marriage should be noticed in the locality. But now the whole
country will be watching the event," said 25-year-old Jayvindra.

Jayvindra's relatives have already reached the village. "I got up at
5 am. By 7 am, mediapersons started pouring in. It was a tough task
to entertain each and every journalist by offering him/her tea and
breakfast. But I am thankful to the media for supporting us right
from the beginning," said Jagwati Bainsala, Jayvindra's mother.

"We never thought the marriage will take place in front of so many TV
cameras. There were reports of the marriage in electronic and print
media. The circumstances have ensured this hype and we feel like we
are celebrities," said Nekram Bainsala, the father of the groom.

Meanwhile, the controversy over marriage between nearby villages has
somewhat ebbed. "We will stick to the plan. We have decided to hold
ghurchari rasam at a short distance from here on the main GT Road
before proceeding to the bride's house on Saturday. The panchayat has
not contacted us so far. However, we were told that invitees from
Bhati gotra have decided not to attend the ceremony," Jayvindra said.

It may be noted that Nekram had fixed his son's marriage with Manisha
of Bishnuli village near Badalpur. The panchayat declared the
marriage illegal since Bhati girls are treated like sisters by
residents of adjacent Chithara village, though they might belong to
two different gotras.

More at:
http://www.dailypioneer.com

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

fair use of copyrighted works.

copyright owner.

Since newsgroup posts are being removed
by forgery by one or more net terrorists,
this post may be reposted several times.