Re: Honest questions about Islam- can you answer?

1 view

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Mar 18, 2010, 7:25:20 PM3/18/10
uNmaivirumbi <tripur...@yahoo.com> posted:

> Can muslims answer:
>
> 1) Did Mohammad hear Koran directly from God? Did he say so? Is there
> any evidence from the Koran it was directly from God? If not why do
> you say it is from God?
>
> 2) Did Mohammad hear from an angel? Did Mohammad verify it was an
> angel and how did he do that? If not why did he not do that and
> claimed it was an angel? That too Jibreel?
>
> 3) was it not true that Khadija was the one who told him it could be
> Jibreel and Mohammad did not think of that before?
>
> 4) How can God ask a 53 year old man to marry a six year old girl and
> have sex with her at age 9? Did he masturbate on Ayesha even as a
> baby as reported (thighing)?
>
> 5) Marrying a girl at age 9 is permitted in many Islamic countries by
> law even in Saudi Arabia, is it not?
>
> 6) Does God allow a man to marry his adopted son's wife- Zainab?
>
> 7) Does God allow a man to "marry" 17 year old Safiya Bint Huyay the
> same night (means sex) after murdering her husband, parents, brothers
> in front of her? How old was Mohammad then? Why did Mohammad do all
> this after Khadija died and never before?
>
> 8) Does God allow muslims as in Koran (what the right hand possesses
> also called ma malakat aymanukum in Koran), to capture nonmuslim
> women and use them as sex slaves (captured in war) -- the real reason
> for rape of nonmuslim women in many countries as this is okay as per
> Koran
>
> 9) Is it not true that Koran therefore is not from God at all? Could
> never be? That it is satan's clever work hiding that as God's work?
> Do you not think Koran is from the devil or a product of a crazed
> psychopath who cooked up this?
>
> Should you not abandon this cult and join civilized society and fight
> for true dignity,progress peace and freedom?
>
> Do you have to courage to face this and do what you have to do?
>
> Can you really answer this or are you going to evade, abuse and curse
> as usual?

Distribution widened to include more newsgroups.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people (shitskin dunecoons) under subjection - Yaako Warrior from AUZ., NZ..., Korea., Germany, RSA, USA., Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems - KHAAYEHMANI

Mar 18, 2010, 7:34:24 PM3/18/10

HOW TO BECOME A SHITSKIN MOSLEM - this is how: fuck goats, fuck your
mother (nikomak), molest children, wear a beekeepers outfit all the
time, never shower or bath, beat your wives, learn terrorist activities
at a maddrassa, wipe your ass with stones, sell the donkey you fucked to
a nearby village, marry a nine year-old , send your child off to an
indoctrination camp, practice thighing with little kids, Hijack a plane,
Hijack a ship, ............ Practice all those and you too could
become a prophet !!

이슬람의 성기를 빨아 당나귀 -
الإسلام يأخذ الحمار القضيب في الشرج

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Ab8hlafT770nZGR6cHZqOThfMHhwY2szYmc0&hl=en

http://www.facebook.com/kangarooistan

Elif air ab tizak mohammad !!!!

helpi...@gmail.com
nextsapr...@gmail.com
in...@muslimmatch.com or apa...@muslimmatch.com or
politic...@googlegroups.com
fes...@wn.apc.org
arah...@gmail.com
kaled...@gmail.com
islamwa...@googlegroups.com
furti...@gmail.com
niy...@msn.com
mehya...@hotmail.com
niy...@hotmail.com
Thomas Santa - tsa...@med.usyd.edu.au
nou...@yahoo.com

Wassim Noujeim = Faris Jawad

Keysborough Aus.

Jordan Data Communication Ltd.

—(¿)˝ —(¿)˝ moslem cartoon character mohammad and his bumchum
allaah were child molesting goat fuckers and nikomaks
이슬람의 성기를 빨아 당나귀 -
الإسلام يأخذ الحمار القضيب في الشرج —(¿)˝ —(¿)˝

Up your ass mohammad - Elif air ab tizak!!!

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Ab8hlafT770nZGR6cHZqOThfMHhwY2szYmc0&hl=en

http://www.facebook.com/kangarooistan

helpi...@gmail.com
fes...@wn.apc.org
kaled...@gmail.com
nextsapr...@gmail.com
in...@muslimmatch.com or apa...@muslimmatch.com or
politic...@googlegroups.com
arah...@gmail.com
mehya...@hotmail.com
islamwa...@googlegroups.com
furti...@gmail.com
Thomas Santa - tsa...@med.usyd.edu.au
nou...@yahoo.com

moslem cartoon character mohammad and his bumchum allaah were child
molesting goat fuckers and nikomaks

_
/'_/)
,/_ /
/ /
/'_'/' '/'__'7,
/'/ / / /" /_\
('( ' /' ')
\ /
'\' _.7'
\ (
\ \

[...]

—(¿)˝ —(¿)˝
Skitskin moslem CA Fabian, 5 Pfeiffer Close, Mt Barker, 5251, South
Australia, +61 8 8391 1292

이슬람의 성기를 빨아 당나귀 -
الإسلام يأخذ الحمار القضيب في الشرج
—(¿)˝ —(¿)˝

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0Ab8hlafT770nZGR6cHZqOThfMHhwY2szYmc0&hl=en

http://www.facebook.com/kangarooistan

Hamzeh Abu-Abed
helpi...@gmail.com
fes...@wn.apc.org
nextsapr...@gmail.com
mehya...@hotmail.com
in...@muslimmatch.com or apa...@muslimmatch.com or
politic...@googlegroups.com
arah...@gmail.com
islamwa...@googlegroups.com
furti...@gmail.com
Thomas Santa - tsa...@med.usyd.edu.au

Wassim Noujeim = Faris Jawad

** Posted from LINKdotNET -Jordan **
http://www.link.net
Cybertrust Australia Pty Ltd

Jordan Data Communication Ltd.

Keysborough Aus.

Kayed Al-Kuffar

Mar 18, 2010, 8:39:28 PM3/18/10
Honest Question about Hindu gods

Questions for Hindus

1. If scientists have proven that the world will come to an end (Day of Judgment) what will happen to all the Vedas followers who believe they will be reborn into another life form _on this earth_? If there is no more life forms on this earth, what will happen to them ?

2. If the Ancient Egyptians believed that their souls will go to Heaven, and the ancient Egyptians had Scripture centuries before the Vedas, then why do vedas followers claim their scripture is the oldest and therefore reincarnation is the right way?

3. Low caste members (untouchables) are born into certain families, for example, everyone born into the Juppy family, automatically becomes a untouched able. The woman in the Juppy family, Mrs. Juppy is the aledged door way for bad people in previous lives who did not follow the Vedas to be born through Mrs. Juppy and hence be also a untouchable like the rest of Mrs. Juppy's family members. If Mrs. Juppy converts to Islam or Buddhism which thousands are doing daily in India, what then will happen to the entrance gate for the non- Vedas followers to be reborn into? If there are no longer any untouchables because of either conversion or financial fortune, then the entire caste system would collapse (as it slowly is doing thanks to the help of humanitarian workers.) then there would no longer be a earthly Hell as the Vedas followers imagine, and no longer a reward or punishment, why then are the Vedas gods not maintaining there reward and punishment systems? Inconclusion, if there are Two doors, (door A) and (door B) the good go to (door A) and the bad go to (door B), what will happen to the bad if (door B) becomes sealed up or has disappeared?

4. If the Vedas followers desire Unity, why is it that they enforce a system where the their own members are divided into 5 levels where certain levels are not allowed to talk to, eat with, or even Touch Other Vedas followers?

5. How do Vedas followers claim they desire love and harmony when they think it is Absolute Justice that fellow Vedas followers including women and children die daily in India under the current caste system?

6. How is it a punishment to become a animal or a insect or a tree if some people can consider this to be a reward rather than a punishment? As said before, Insects are born They Fly, they Run, They Mate and they die, is that so bad? For example, Ants have the about 200 times their own body weight strength, is it so bad to be that strong and Unified as ants are?

7. How is it a reward to be born into the world as children are screaming and crying and live years before having any comprehension, and then to grow old and to again loose comprehension, where is the reward to be reincarnated into that over and over?

8. Why would God show us the Many stars and galaxies if we are only limited to this world over and over? Why would God Direct our Attention to Heaven if we are only limited to earth? Why would God make Heaven so appealing and so Majestic if we are never to leave from being born as earthly creatures over and over?

9. Would it not be a better reward to come back as a dolphin who has a higher mental capabilities than humans?

10. What would happen if I smash up every one of the 400 different statues of Vedas gods, can those gods on earth protect themselves? What will be the worst thing that can happen to me, to be reborn as a Muslim?

Also read

INVITATION FOR HINDUS TO ACCEPT ISLAM

http://www.studying-islam.org/articletext.aspx?id=783

Moslem cartoon character mohammad was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people (shitskin dunecoons) under subjection - Yaako Warrior from AUZ., NZ..., Korea., Germany, RSA, USA., Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems - KHAAYEHMANI

Mar 19, 2010, 8:28:11 AM3/19/10
Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile 6th century warlord
and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement
brutality as a means of bringing people (shitskin dunecoons) under
subjection - Yaako Warrior from AUZ., NZ..., Korea., Germany, RSA, USA.,
Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the
slayer of fecal stained moslems - KHAAYEHMANI Dr. Sir John Howard, AC,

SHOES THROWER

Mar 19, 2010, 2:25:42 PM3/19/10
ARE YOU A HINDU?

If so, then: Have you ever really read the Vedas, Upanishads, Smritis and Puranas (Ramayana and Mahabharata)?

Your answer most probably will be: "No!"

The Hindu mentality is such, that it usually accepts anything without questioning its authenticity. The reason is that for several centuries the higher caste Brahmin has taught that the low caste indigenous Indian has no right to question any discrepancies in Hindu beliefs and mythology.

+Scientific errors in Vedas+

God’s Revelation cannot contain scientific errors. There are uncountable errors in vedas, only few are mentioned here: as in the following quote from Hindu Scriptures of India.

This will show the Indian people unscientific Hindu Scriptures of Vedas

1-The moon is 50,000 leagues higher than the sun.
2- Moon shines by its own light.
3- night is caused by the sun's setting behind a huge mountain.
4- several thousand feet high, sun located in the centre of the earth.
5- that this world, flat and triangular.
6- world is composed of 7 states one of honey, another of sugar, a third of butter, and still another of wine,
7- the whole mass is borne on the heads of countless elephants, which in shaking produce earthquakes."

As you can see, there are at least seven clear scientific errors in this short passage of the Vedas.
ONLY ONE MISTAKE IS ENOUGH TO PROVE THAT VEDA IS NOT A BOOK OF GOD

koolfireiv

Mar 19, 2010, 3:40:36 PM3/19/10
On Mar 19, 5:39 am, "Kayed Al-Kuffar" <kayed...@gmail.com> wrote:

REPEAT THE QUESTION......

uNmaivirumbi

Mar 19, 2010, 5:22:29 PM3/19/10
On Mar 18, 7:25 pm, use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
Jai Maharaj) wrote:
>  uNmaivirumbi <tripurant...@yahoo.com> posted:

> Distribution widened to include more newsgroups.

Thanks but muslims do not answer these very important questions even
though they claim Mo was a prophet

[...]

Mar 19, 2010, 8:30:14 PM3/19/10
On 3/18/10 6:34 PM, Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile
6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in
order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people (shitskin
dunecoons) under subjection - Yaako Warrior from AUZ., NZ..., Korea.,
Germany, RSA, USA., Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark,
UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems - KHAAYEHMANI Dr.

Firnando

Mar 20, 2010, 12:23:13 AM3/20/10
Every group has a troll and "alt.religion.islam" is no exception.

Our troll here is an individual who can easily detected by his indecent behavior which include sending massive messages to "alt.religion.islam" Forum, using nasty names and acting as ZIONIST BOOT LICKER BIGOT

In spite of that: He is misusing the policy of the internet service and abusing the participants by using their emails to flood the newsgroups with trash or cancel their messages!!

No matter how many times he get caught with his pants down he still manage to sneak online hiding behind stolen aliases

On the other hand; our troll now cancelling other posters messages in addition to sending out barrage spam intended to disrupt any discussion ....... he must be desperate!!

Furthermore, whenever this anti-Islam troll felt too happy, he always goes online to depress himself, he's tried 9 times to kill himself, for once I wish he'd get it right!

uNmaivirumbi

Kayed Al-Kuffar

Mar 20, 2010, 2:47:21 PM3/20/10

uNmaivirumbi

Mar 20, 2010, 3:37:05 PM3/20/10
On Mar 20, 2:47 pm, "Kayed Al-Kuffar" <kayed...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ARE YOU A HINDU?

Moslem cartoon character mohammad was a paedophile 6th century warlord and goat fucker who cooked up a false religion in order to supplement brutality as a means of bringing people (shitskin dunecoons) under subjection - Yaako Warrior from AUZ., NZ..., Korea., Germany, RSA, USA., Sweden, Hong Kong, Canada, Russia, China, Denmark, UK, .........., the slayer of fecal stained moslems - KHAAYEHMANI

Mar 21, 2010, 3:14:41 PM3/21/10
On 3/18/10 7:34 PM, Moslem cartoon character mohammed was a paedophile

--
*HOW TO BECOME A SHITSKIN MOSLEM* - this is how: fuck goats, fuck your

Qahir Al-Ashrar

Mar 22, 2010, 12:02:47 AM3/22/10
A MUST READ LETTER TO NON-MUSLIMS

DR UMAR AZAM BA PHD DCL DIP.FJ DIP.IM

Manchester, UK

Dear Non-Muslim,

Islamic organisations constantly receive enquiries from non-Muslims stating
that they [the latter] are considering whether to convert* to Islam, or
confirming that they have already decided to convert, and asking what their
next step should be. This paper is intended as a guide to such prospective
Muslims; it is not intended as a propagative exhortation to pressurise
non-Muslims to convert to Islam against their will.

Millions, of non-Muslims the world over have already converted to Islam, out
of their own free will, without duress of any kind, over the 1,424 years of
Islam's history. So, if you do convert, you will be joining a multitude of
fortunate people!

Most non-Muslims convert to Islam after being profoundly convinced of the
truth by the Holy Quran. So please read the English meaning of the Holy
Quran, or the translation of whichever language you use: Spanish, Swaheli,
German, Mandarin Chinese etc.

If you are thinking of converting to Islam but are feeling apprehensive,
it's a good idea to get advice from those Muslims who were themselves
formerly non-Muslims. Once you have decided to convert to Islam, all you
need to do is to go to a Mosque or Islamic Centre and you will be welcomed
with open arms. When you convert, you first need to take a bath and then
declare the following [it is in Arabic]:

" LA ILAH ILLALLAH MOHAMMED-UR-RASOOL ULLAH

There is no god except Allah and Mohammed [PBUM] is the Messenger of Allah

And you will have become a Muslim! After that, all you do is to follow the
rules of Islam with all your heart, that's it - it's so simple! There is no
compulsion or obligation for non-Muslims to convert to Islam: the Holy Quran
makes this absolutely clear. But believers are urged to preach Islam to
non-Muslims with 'a beautiful preaching'. If, as a non-Muslim, you become
convinced that upon converting you will, Insha'Allah [by the Will of God] be
saved from the Eternal Fire of Hell, then no other decision you make in your
life can be as important!

Here are some points a Muslim in the Mosque or Islamic Centre would make to
a non-Muslim to help him/her in his/her decision to become a Muslim:

Whoever you are, you are my ultimately my brother or sister because all
mankind is descended from Adam and Eve [May Allah Bless them]. So your
race, nationality, status etc. are of no particular concern to me or any
other Muslim.

Because you are my brother/sister, I care for you. So I don't want Hell to
be your destination after death. I want God to be kind to you. I want you
to go to Paradise. Do become a Muslim. Islam will give you Paradise.

We live in a temporary world. It is temporary because there is no guarantee
of life. Death can come at any time.

Be a Muslim at the time of your death. When you convert, you will be
forgiven all the sins you accumulated while you were a non-Muslim. Then when
death does come, you will be in a much stronger position to be forgiven the
sins you accumulated after becoming a Muslim and will, Insha'Allah, be
Blessed on the Day of Judgement.

Do not allow anti-Islamic propaganda to beguile you. Islam is a religion
of peace and love. Do not let your family and friends, if they disapprove
of you converting to Islam, become a barrier to your destiny. Your loyalty
to your Creator ought to be greater than to those you love [indeed God is
the Maker of such relationships]. No soul can bear your burden on the Day
of Judgement, so it is your decision alone. Moreover, you will be alone in
your grave, so your family and friends won't be able to help you if you die
in disbelief.

The most I can do for you is to tell you what is true: that if you decide
to believe, you will gain Salvation and Eternal Bliss. The most I can do is
to tell you so. The final decision as to whether you should convert or not
is in your hands. I pray that God be your Guide and Mercy.

Dr Umar Azam

Get The Holy Quran. It is absolutely FREE

http://www.freequran.org/

Usful links

www.islamonline.net

http://www.muslimheritage.com/Default.aspx