Re: WHO IS THIS DR.JAI MAHARAJ

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Apr 12, 2010, 10:35:00 PM4/12/10
In article <9cb72446-8ea1-4f1f...@b33g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>,
Romanise <jos...@gmail.com> posted:

> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:
>
> > Jyotish or screenwriting are not sorcery.

> For what films you have written scripts or screen plays?

I am working on a number of projects: one screenplay has been sold to
a Hollywood studio; the filming of another one, an independent film,
has been completed; I am rewriting a few screenplays written by other
writers for a studio. All scripts have working titles, which will be
finalized before distribution. My heart is currently in a Sanatan
Dharm-based film that I wrote. It is now in development.

Dayashankar, are you yourself interested in getting involved in the
filmmaking process?

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

Romanise

Apr 13, 2010, 1:14:43 AM4/13/10
On Apr 13, 3:35 am, use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
Jai Maharaj) wrote:
> In article <9cb72446-8ea1-4f1f-970c-e620b0b58...@b33g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>,
>  Romanise <josh...@gmail.com> posted:

> > Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:
>
> > > Jyotish or screenwriting are not sorcery.
> > For what films you have written scripts  or screen plays?
>
> I am working on a number of projects: one screenplay has been sold to
> a Hollywood studio; the filming of another one, an independent film,
> has been completed; I am rewriting a few screenplays written by other
> writers for a studio.  All scripts have working titles, which will be
> finalized before distribution. My heart is currently in a Sanatan
> Dharm-based film that I wrote.  It is now in development.
>
> Dayashankar, are you yourself interested in getting involved in the
> filmmaking process?
>
> Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
> Om Shanti

I had hoped you had already met success with your script writing
talent and would have liked to check out through internet search. But
the way you are saying you are an aspiring script writer, while
Arindam Banerjee has put his claim on Nobel Prize for literature I
suppose on the strength of plays he says he wrote, though he did write
once that he writes novels as well, and of course he claims to be a
businessman, like you are through your fortune telling.