in 10 years the oz will come to india for education

harmony

Feb 12, 2010, 12:52:37 AM2/12/10
Make top MBA grads village school headmasters: Sibal
Thursday,11 February 2010, 03:10 hrs

New Delhi: With a belief that graduates from the premier B-schools can
handle village schools better, Union HRD Minister Kapil Sibal has devised a
new mantra of sending top B-school pass-outs from the institutes to head
village schools. "A number of IIM and IIT students come from rural
background and they want to give back something to their villages. We should
explore this opportunity," Sibal said.
While interacting with women entrepreneurs in Delhi, Sibal spoke on the need
of leaders in education, including capable principals in large numbers,
especially in the model schools to be set up across the country, reports
Shruba Mukherjee of Deccan Herald. "I have interacted with students in the
prestigious B-schools and many of them want to opt for teaching. Why can't
we have graduates from the Indian Institutes of Management as principals in
these schools?" he questioned.

"On a normal course, it takes about nine years for a teacher to become
principal in a school. But if an IIM or IIT graduate undertakes the
Leadership Development program in a university, he can be recruited as a
principal within two years," the Minister said. However, after serving a
certain period a person would be free to go back to the industry if he is
willing.

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Feb 12, 2010, 6:28:58 PM2/12/10
In article <4b74eca7$0$12434$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

Bharatiya, especially Hindus, are educating the world.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Feb 12, 2010, 6:30:51 PM2/12/10
In article <ncldn.56834$Np1....@newsfe19.iad>,
netvegetable <notrea...@all.com> posted:

> On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 11:00:58 -0600, harmony wrote:

> > "netvegetable" <notrea...@all.com> wrote in message

> >> Maybe, but they won't be going there for Permanent Residency that's for
> >> sure.

> > in other words, if you can't colonize a colored country, you don't want
> > to be there.

> No I'm just saying the place is a shithole.

Which country can't be called one?

DM

Feb 12, 2010, 7:44:09 PM2/12/10
On Feb 12, 3:52 pm, "harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Make top MBA grads village school headmasters: Sibal
> Thursday,11 February 2010, 03:10 hrs

> "On a normal course, it takes about nine years for a teacher to become
> principal in a school.

That means that just as a teacher is reaching peak performance in the
classroom his or her role switches to pure administration. The better
the classroom performance, the more likely this is to happen. So the
system loses the best of its teachers and turns them into its most
inexperienced administrators. A nett loss to both vocations.

A better solution to this problem is to give highly trained
administrators some experience in the school environment and then use
them to run schools.

The Indian idea has merit. Perhaps we should try it here.

DM

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Feb 13, 2010, 10:21:19 PM2/13/10
In article <4b7746dc$0$12424$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

> "uNmaiviLambi" <tripur...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> > Most definitely not India. These Indian students aren't coming here for a
> > real education, they've been coming here to exploit a loophole in the
> > immigration Act that makes it easy for them to get Permanent Residency in
> > Australia.
>
> You think Brits and Europeans came to India to serve and help or
> exploit and plunder?
>
> India was the richest country till 1825, watch Brit GDP till then and
> after

> birts were proudly calling india thier jewel in their crown, no?

Force the Brits to return all they treasures they stole from Bharat.