Inferiority Complex of Pakistanis

Mrs Rehana Javed Iqbal

Jan 6, 2009, 5:17:50 PM1/6/09
Why do Pakis love to watch Bollywood movies when they hate
Indians so much. Could it be that hatred is because they
know India is FAAR BETTER than PAKISTAN.

read the discussion below.

http://karachi.metblogs.com/2008/05/05/bhootnath/

http://karachi.metblogs.com/2005/11/24/salam-namaste-private-show/

K Seeker

Jan 6, 2009, 6:30:49 PM1/6/09
No. They watch them because Hindus create demand for the idiotic Hindu
movies. It is a question of supply and demand.

"Mrs Rehana Javed Iqbal" <rehanaja...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Muhammad Javed Iqbal

Jan 7, 2009, 4:24:23 AM1/7/09
On Jan 6, 10:17 pm, Mrs Rehana Javed Iqbal

Pakistanis watch Indian movies because they show Indian Beauties in
tight, revealing and even nude state.
No Pakistani can even imagine to see this locally. Mostly illiterate
and immature people watch Indian movies.
This does not mean that Indian movies are better, they are not even
good.

Muhammad Javed Iqbal

Mrs Rehana Javed Iqbal

Jan 7, 2009, 4:34:42 AM1/7/09
In article <0aa8e7d8-4104-4e2c...@v5g2000prm.googlegroups.com>,
Muhammad Javed Iqbal says...

>On Jan 6, 10:17=A0pm, Mrs Rehana Javed Iqbal

Yes, illiterates not only watch Bollywood movies (to jerk off in
bathroom later on fantasizing about indian beauties), but also
take part in forums writing in good english (check the links above).
Some of the illiterates have clearly written in the discussion that
the only reason why they watch bollywood movies and not paki movies
is because the former is WAY WAY better. But then they are illterates,
so their opinion is worthless.

Mrs Rehana Javed Iqbal

Jan 7, 2009, 4:49:35 AM1/7/09
more proof here of inferiority complex. After the Pak sponsored
Mumbai attacks, and despite bad relations between Pak and India,
Pakis are still salivating for Indian movies.

Pak govt has again banned indian movies. No problem. Pirated
VCDs and DVDs zindabad. What a shameless race.

http://aaj.tv/news/Entertainment/125279_detail_print.html

koolfireiv

Jan 7, 2009, 7:04:25 AM1/7/09
On Jan 7, 2:24 pm, Muhammad Javed Iqbal <kaleemjavediq...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Yeah middle class pakistanis like you,make your wife and daughters
perform in house entertainment,so you can go to javed kaleems
house,and see his wife or daughters cultured performance.javed kaleem
will be with kurta pyjama,on the tabla,showing us his talent....here
watch this blockbuster clean muslim paki entertainment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLbUiWACvpg&feature=PlayList&p=8308B2FF8DF99A16&playnext=1&index=3

Don

Jan 8, 2009, 6:40:19 AM1/8/09
On Jan 7, 2:24 pm, Muhammad Javed Iqbal <kaleemjavediq...@gmail.com>
wrote:

So Muhammad if it is against Islam, why watch these movies at all?
Does this mean all tight-assed "illiterate" Mullahs like you are born
hypocrites?

Don

Mirza Ghalib

Jan 8, 2009, 5:50:46 PM1/8/09
On Jan 6, 3:30 pm, "K Seeker"

<4not_listed_due_to_spam_bots_121...@dont.reply> wrote:
> No. They watch them because Hindus create demand for the idiotic Hindu
> movies. It is a question of supply and demand.
>
> "Mrs Rehana Javed Iqbal" <rehanajavediq...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:gk0la...@drn.newsguy.com...

> > Why do Pakis love to watch Bollywood movies when they hate
> > Indians so much. Could it be that hatred is because they
> > know India is FAAR BETTER than PAKISTAN.
>
> > read the discussion below.
>
> >http://karachi.metblogs.com/2008/05/05/bhootnath/
>
> >http://karachi.metblogs.com/2005/11/24/salam-namaste-private-show/

As usual convoluted logic. How do Hindus "create a demand"
in a foreign country? If Pakis hate India, the first thing they
should do is to reject Hindu products.

Mirza Ghalib

Jan 8, 2009, 6:03:06 PM1/8/09
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLbUiWACvpg&feature=PlayList&p=8308B2F...

I had a bad taste in my mouth after I watched this video. The
9-foot woman in the first video appears fearsome. Where are the
censors in the "land of the pure"? She displayed all of
her anatomy, not even subtly, like a hulk of raw flesh.

Thank you for posting it. I have sent it to all my friends so
that they too can sample Paki movies. No wonder they
die for Indian movies.

Tambi Dude

Jan 9, 2009, 4:40:01 AM1/9/09
On Jan 8, 6:03 pm, Mirza Ghalib <mghali...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I had a bad taste in my mouth after I watched this video.

then watch this. You will vomit this time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51UnxGK9lvo

nanjund...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2009, 5:47:52 AM1/9/09
On Jan 7, 2:54 pm, Muhammad Javed Iqbal <kaleemjavediq...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Yes you are absolutely right. All pakistanis watch the films only for
sexual tiltation.
They are not interested in anything else the film may have
From the time of prophet mohammed muslims have been trained that way

Romanise

Jan 9, 2009, 6:03:44 AM1/9/09
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLbUiWACvpg&feature=PlayList&p=8308B2F...

I am sure Hindi films from India cannot claim the ticket prices and
muscle men overheads of shows like this. Yet Muhammad Javed Iqbal has
chosen to participate on this thread. Wonder, why?

hcobb

Jan 10, 2009, 7:39:55 AM1/10/09
Pakistanis don't have inferiority complexes, instead they have
delusions of adequacy.

So it's quite the reverse and I wish people would stop making fun of
their handicaps.

They can't help that they were born into a country with substandard
educational (and other) standards, all they can do is escape it. (And
they tend to do quite well when they do.)

-HJC

naure...@aol.com

Jan 11, 2009, 8:27:33 PM1/11/09
Pakistanis also watch hollywood movies and visit disney land. Are they
suffering from inferiority complex? So according to your logic if any
indian watches hollywood movies or visit Disney land, he is suffering
from inferiority complex. Since India is a poor country (mentally low
class) they can't hide the joys of pakistanis watching indian movies
which is not much of a big deal. Everyone stops to take a glimpse of "
madari Tamasha". Bollywood female actors in revealing dress probably
does something for men but pakistani men are not the only exception
here. Mst people watch indian movies because movies with big banners
are quite entertaining. As far as women are concerned, Pakistani women
are far better looking than indian women. You can see many examples in
the west. Its a huge difference.
Pakistan's Film Industry was/is run by heera mandis musician, dancers
and actresses and general public doesn't want to relate themselves
with film Industry.
The heera mandi mujras that people put on U Tube are entertainment
for Pakistani rickshaw drivers. I bet your red light area women for
rickshaw drivers look deformed.
The movie Khuda ke liya was directed by a TV director and his shots,
pace and camera handling was a big proof.

Mirza Ghalib

Jan 12, 2009, 2:44:35 AM1/12/09
On Jan 11, 5:27 pm, naureen...@aol.com wrote:
> Pakistanis also watch hollywood movies and visit disney land. Are they
> suffering from inferiority complex? So according to your logic if any

I saw the movie "Khuda ke Liye". It was a big bore. Same
stereotypes, same cliches, and painting the western world
in a bad light. Particularly annoying is the shrill chanting
every few seconds "Alla-Alla-Alla---"

Mrs Rehana Javed Iqbal

Jan 12, 2009, 3:35:50 AM1/12/09
In article <5010ea0b-dc0e-4d1f...@g39g2000pri.googlegroups.com>,
naure...@aol.com says...

>Pakistanis also watch hollywood movies and visit disney land. Are they
>suffering from inferiority complex? So according to your logic if any
>indian watches hollywood movies or visit Disney land, he is suffering
>from inferiority complex.

Pakis swallowing Indian pulp is very reflective of their inferiority
complex because they claim themselves to be superior to indians in
every aspect.

Romanise

Jan 12, 2009, 4:03:15 AM1/12/09

It is not clear with whom on this thread you are communicating.
Would you say following two clips are not from Pakistan?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLbUiWACvpg&feature=PlayList&p=8308B2F
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51UnxGK9lvo

Romanise

Jan 12, 2009, 4:14:57 AM1/12/09
On Jan 12, 1:27 am, naureen...@aol.com wrote:

All Pakistani Rickshaw Drivers go on internet?

Tell us if those other than the dancing girls in following are
Rickshaw Drivers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euZfY_wSTRM&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXBKkYvzgUk&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAXfr2zEb9s&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPczjj6tgdw&feature=related

Eunuchs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FKA3Kz8QeQ&feature=related

I am sure some of these are posted by your Pakistani friend thoku123
who welcomed you on usenet with open arms and is now operating from
Karachi.

Mudali

Jan 12, 2009, 4:23:55 AM1/12/09
On Jan 6, 5:17 pm, Mrs Rehana Javed Iqbal <rehanajavediq...@gmail.com>
wrote:

No movies in Pakistan!

Further they cannot immitate as Clint East Wood!

Mudali

Jan 12, 2009, 4:24:46 AM1/12/09
On Jan 6, 6:30 pm, "K Seeker"

<4not_listed_due_to_spam_bots_121...@dont.reply> wrote:
> No. They watch them because Hindus create demand for the idiotic Hindu
> movies. It is a question of supply and demand.
>
> "Mrs Rehana Javed Iqbal" <rehanajavediq...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:gk0la...@drn.newsguy.com...

> > Why do Pakis love to watch Bollywood movies when they hate
> > Indians so much. Could it be that hatred is because they
> > know India is FAAR BETTER than PAKISTAN.
>
> > read the discussion below.
>
> >http://karachi.metblogs.com/2008/05/05/bhootnath/
>
> >http://karachi.metblogs.com/2005/11/24/salam-namaste-private-show/- Hide quoted text -

Big fart!
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

naure...@aol.com

Jan 12, 2009, 4:49:46 AM1/12/09
from inferiority complex? So according to your logic if any

> I saw the movie "Khuda ke Liye". It was a big bore. Same
> stereotypes, same cliches, and painting the western world
> in a bad light. Particularly annoying is the shrill chanting
> every few seconds "Alla-Alla-Alla---"

I told you it was directed by a TV director and the pace , camera
handling was very very evident of small screen expertise

naure...@aol.com

Jan 12, 2009, 4:52:25 AM1/12/09
On Jan 12, 12:35�am, Mrs Rehana Javed Iqbal

<rehanajavediq...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Pakis swallowing Indian pulp is very reflective of their inferiority
> complex because they claim themselves to be superior to indians in
> every aspect.

Stop giving yourself too much of a credit. No body thinks of India in
Pakistan.Why don't you type in sanskrit and on some Cow instead of
using American technology. Stop swallowing western pulp.

naure...@aol.com

Jan 12, 2009, 4:55:26 AM1/12/09
On Jan 12, 1:14�am, Romanise <josh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 12, 1:27�am, naureen...@aol.com wrote:
>

> All Pakistani Rickshaw Drivers go on internet?
>
> Tell us if those other than the dancing girls in following are
> Rickshaw Drivers?

Does it look like that U=tube directed and produced these dance shows?
These look .like live dances and people sitting on floor. Someone
recorded and posted on internet.

Mrs Rehana Javed Iqbal

Jan 12, 2009, 5:05:51 AM1/12/09
In article <6ce0d470-c786-4fac...@g1g2000pra.googlegroups.com>,
naure...@aol.com says...

>On Jan 12, 12:35=EF=BF=BDam, Mrs Rehana Javed Iqbal

><rehanajavediq...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Pakis swallowing Indian pulp is very reflective of their inferiority
>> complex because they claim themselves to be superior to indians in
>> every aspect.
>
>Stop giving yourself too much of a credit. No body thinks of India in
>Pakistan.

This is the age of internet. Anyone can see Pak TV programs in
youtube or read their newspaper online. hardly a day passes without
pakis mentioning india india india all the time. Pakis are obsessed
about india, almost like a phobia.

Romanise

Jan 12, 2009, 5:11:34 AM1/12/09

True. Who are those sitting around? All are not on floor. Some are
probing the dancing girls. Some are throwing money on one girl. Are
they rikshwa driver. The girl that to Mirza Ghalib of this thread is 9
feet, would you say the audience of that shaw is Rickshaw Drivers.
Surely the tickets for that kind of shaw must be way above any Hindi
film from India. That kind of shaw would require muscle men to keep
audience away. Have you been to any such shaws. Does look part of the
culture from wherever it is.

Mrs Rehana Javed Iqbal

Jan 12, 2009, 9:31:04 AM1/12/09
> So according to your logic if any
>indian watches hollywood movies or visit Disney land, he is suffering
>from inferiority complex.

You fool, indians do not watch hollywood movies at the expense of
bollywood movies. Pakis watch bollywood at the expense of their
own industry and that too after hating indians the most.

Don

Jan 12, 2009, 2:26:49 PM1/12/09
On Jan 12, 6:27 am, naureen...@aol.com wrote:
> Pakistanis also watch hollywood movies and visit disney land. Are they
> suffering from inferiority complex? So according to your logic if any
> indian watches hollywood movies or visit Disney land, he is suffering
> from inferiority complex. Since India is a poor country (mentally low
> class)

mentally low class and still we make our own cars, nuke bombs,
missiles, refridgerators etc...not steal it from other countries or
beg from them like a paki.

they can't hide the joys of pakistanis watching indian movies
> which is not much of a big deal. Everyone stops to take a glimpse of "
> madari Tamasha". Bollywood female actors in revealing dress probably
> does something for men but pakistani men are not the only exception
> here. Mst people watch indian movies because movies with big banners
> are quite entertaining. As far as women are concerned, Pakistani women
> are far better looking than indian women.

Huh? ANy paki won the miss world or miss universe? can any paki woman
have the graceful look of a white skinned maharashtrian brahmin or a
fairskinned Iyer girl or a lean beauty of bengal? paki women look
definitely manly like many indian punjabi girls.

>You can see many examples in
> the west. Its a huge difference.
> Pakistan's Film Industry was/is run by heera mandis musician, dancers
> and actresses and general public doesn't want to relate themselves
> with film Industry.
> The heera mandi mujras  that people put on U Tube  are entertainment
> for Pakistani rickshaw drivers.

Paki rickshaw drivers have access to internet? God u are funny.

Don

Don

Jan 12, 2009, 2:29:47 PM1/12/09
On Jan 12, 3:05 pm, Mrs Rehana Javed Iqbal
<rehanajavediq...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In article <6ce0d470-c786-4fac-ba4d-7aac0dfa3...@g1g2000pra.googlegroups.com>,
> naureen...@aol.com says...

> >On Jan 12, 12:35=EF=BF=BDam, Mrs Rehana Javed Iqbal
> ><rehanajavediq...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Pakis swallowing Indian pulp is very reflective of their inferiority
> >> complex because they claim themselves to be superior to indians in
> >> every aspect.
>
> >Stop giving yourself too much of a credit. No body thinks of India in
> >Pakistan.
>
> This is the age of internet. Anyone can see Pak TV programs in
> youtube or read their newspaper online. hardly a day passes without
> pakis mentioning india india india all the time. Pakis are obsessed
> about india, almost like a phobia.

they are sore that they being strong punjabis and baluchis were
restricted to a small tract of land compared to india.

Don

Romanise

Jan 12, 2009, 2:33:49 PM1/12/09
On Jan 12, 7:26 pm, Don <don200...@rediffmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 12, 6:27 am, naureen...@aol.com wrote:
>
> > Pakistanis also watch hollywood movies and visit disney land. Are they
> > suffering from inferiority complex? So according to your logic if any
> > indian watches hollywood movies or visit Disney land, he is suffering
> > from inferiority complex. Since India is a poor country (mentally low
> > class)
>
> mentally low class and still we make our own cars, nuke bombs,
> missiles, refridgerators etc...not steal it from other countries or
> beg from them like a paki.
>
> they can't hide the joys of pakistanis watching indian movies
>
> > which is not much of a big deal. Everyone stops to take a glimpse of "
> > madari Tamasha". Bollywood female actors in revealing dress probably
> > does something for men but pakistani men are not the only exception
> > here. Mst people watch indian movies because movies with big banners
> > are quite entertaining. As far as women are concerned, Pakistani women
> > are far better looking than indian women.
>
> Huh? ANy paki won the miss world

What about this one

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x7qdb6_miss-pakistan-world-speaks-out_news

fruitella

Jan 13, 2009, 2:54:21 AM1/13/09

Its against Islam to watch Bollywood or Western movies.
Focus 100% on worship of arabia and praying 5x a day to your
ansestor's rapist.

koolfireiv

Jan 13, 2009, 5:06:12 AM1/13/09
On Jan 12, 6:27 am, naureen...@aol.com wrote:

The problem with you are like most pakis,you are in the midst of
historical cross roads of cultural confusion,you have an identity only
as recently as the 60 years back,not good enough to back up your
Jeni ass sounding harangue,for heavens sake what is mentally low
class,knowing to talk English,and writing in English is not the
same,you have a serious disconnect problem,why or what is meant by you
harking about the joys of Indians not happy with pakis seeing Hindi
movies, we don't approve of double standards and being in a cog in a
business family it makes sense for me that the pakis see Hindi
movies,after seeing it don't come hollering about paki and Indians on
the cultural divide....Paki men are as god or as ugly as any one,and
paki girls are as good or as bad as any other girl,you want to feel
advantaged by any genetic advantage of being half Hindu paki,who are
the progeny of sulla havaldhars rape during their wars with India,that
is comical,becoz till the eve of independence you were on Indian
territory,and low and behold the next strike of 12 0 clock,you became
a Pakistani,as Jinnah decreed.

Even if you have brown hair,green eyes,and brown or anemic skin,and
claim that you are popping somewhere in the frontier province of ex-
India, it will not make you pretty,you could still look like a
bedraggled ugly witch,with a skin texture of dry garss and desert
sand,none of these factors contribute or defines beauty, but body
symmetry read this,if you have the ability to buy,.The Divine
Proportion: A Study in Mathematical Beauty..http://books.google.co.in/
books?hl=en&lr=&id=rF0cj1I5KQcC&oi=fnd&pg=PA1&dq=scientific+study+of
+beauty+definition&ots=YcqeqMrFdL&sig=-GxeDmvG2u4cOX0J0uFw3yJmiWw.
It will throw your conviction of paki women being more beautiful than
Indian women,out in the dustbin,if you insist every Indian guy should
gets an erection seeing Pakistani women,or if you think wrongly that
you want to be categorized beautiful....not happening....if a
distinction hypothetically however vague, can be established
connecting beauty,with the crap you are contributing on the forum,you
will be as ugly as sin itself or something close to be called Jezebel
the harlot....your constant limp assertions, claims about Indian women
are ugly is rather stupid,you being in America,gives you no
advantage....Whoopi Goldberg is an American too,she is an actress to
boot,and a actor of commendable fortitude,grace, assertion,poise and
ability,i can assume you as a paki is half as good looking as
her....In the movie Cleopatra,going by your beautiful paki women
theory,i am wondering what if Elizabeth Taylor was not chosen by 20th
century fox and director Joseph L. Mankiewicz,for the so called
beautiful Pakistani women from the frontier province or a Punjabi kudi
to do her role, demurely built as they are like AL-Khalid tanks,and a
posterior of a rickety double Decker bus or just like a off white,8
foot Wanton Wanda gyrating, as if all parts are to be re fixed after
her performance.and boy what a charming smile she had,would put Arnie
in California to shame.

Hera mandi mujras are made for rickshaw drivers of Pakistan,whats
wrong with them,whats wrong with you,how many rickshaw drivers have
Pentium computers in pak,to watch u tube movies.you are rock solid
dumb,it would do you good if you stay away from topics like
beauty,charm,looks,grace,strenth,allure,drop dead
beautiful,attractive,sweet and concentrate on you Pakistani Mujra
routines at home,it keeps you safely within your
limits,abilities,culture, livelihood and qom befitting your family
Pakistani status.think and answer however difficult that maybe.

naure...@aol.com

Jan 31, 2009, 11:32:29 PM1/31/09

Kooly, get a life. I hope it is not too late for you. I suggest
marriage for your cure, if you can find some retarded looser
pleeeeease get marry and spare us from five page nonsense. Do you
think people have time to read your rantings.
At least take some communication lessons from Mr rizvi. His few liners
explodes like grenades on enemy face. You on the other hand is a lost
paindoo donkey!

koolfireiv

Feb 1, 2009, 4:14:18 AM2/1/09
On Feb 1, 9:32 am, naureen...@aol.com wrote:

I have a life,that a paki like you can only dream
about.......marriage, you sound like a post-menopausal frump,i did
find a confirmed loser in you,ROFL,that's the reason the post was
directed at you,what time are you talking about,you don't take a
breather in-between the mujras you indulge in for a livelihood or
what,you lousy lout....you can explode all you want,you are wasted
woman anyway,commonsense was not something you were endowed
with...take a hike.

Mudali

Feb 1, 2009, 6:25:55 AM2/1/09
On Jan 12, 5:05 am, Mrs Rehana Javed Iqbal> naureen...@aol.com says...

> >On Jan 12, 12:35=EF=BF=BDam, Mrs Rehana Javed Iqbal
> ><rehanajavediq...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Pakis swallowing Indian pulp is very reflective of their inferiority
> >> complex because they claim themselves to be superior to indians in
> >> every aspect.
>
> >Stop giving yourself too much of a credit. No body thinks of India in
> >Pakistan.
>
> This is the age of internet. Anyone can see Pak TV programs in
> youtube or read their newspaper online. hardly a day passes without
> pakis mentioning india india india all the time. Pakis are obsessed
> about india, almost like a phobia.

Yes! You are right. Pakis always better at creating cooked-up stories
about India everyday! I think Pakis are jelous and sick with
inferiority complex. Mullahs who are uneducated and they cannot write
a passage in their own language, become the history tellers to idiot
Pakis. These Mullahs now crying that INDIA belong to MUSLIMS. This
kind of jokes are popular among illeterate Pakis!

Mudali

Feb 1, 2009, 6:36:28 AM2/1/09
> > pace and camera handling was a big proof.- Hide quoted text -

When I was in Lahore in late 80s, one day I went to see a cinema
because our hotel manager told me that there was HINDI movie on that
day. I went and found the ticket prices are doubled and crowded. Pakis
were crazed and buying tickets even at the highest price. When the
film started, I saw a Paki movie. But in five minutes, the Hindi Movie
KURBANI started. When Zeenat Aman came Pakis shouted crazy. When I was
coming out Pakis were humming the songs. of the Hindi movie.

Pakis live a double life. One for Islam and another for themselves!

Mudali

Feb 1, 2009, 6:43:17 AM2/1/09
> paindoo donkey!- Hide quoted text -

Your Islam always talk about KILLING PEOPLE. So, you too bark the
same. I was in pakistan, and know well how the prostitution goes there
with the support of POLICE and ARMY.

Most of the paki women look like TAR BARRELS because they are allowed
to show their pussy only and allowed to eat like pigs. Mutilation of
the beauty of a woman is your Islamic thuggery!

naure...@aol.com

Feb 1, 2009, 9:36:18 PM2/1/09
On Jan 12, 11:26�am, Don <don200...@rediffmail.com> wrote:
> mentally low class and still we make our own cars, nuke bombs,
> missiles, refridgerators etc...not steal it from other countries or
> beg from them like a paki.

Who told you that pakistan doesn't manufacture cars, refrigerators ,
electronics etc? Your political party?

> Huh? ANy paki won the miss world or miss universe? can any paki woman
> have the graceful look of a white skinned maharashtrian brahmin or a
> fairskinned Iyer girl or a lean beauty of bengal? paki women look
> definitely manly like many indian punjabi girls.

Won what?? Pakistn doesn't allow these kind of contests. On the other
hand you should praise all pathan, afghan, greek, persian, british
invaders that few of your women are pretty. Otherwise, your habshi
genes are very evident. Besides, I have never seen any pretty indian
girl in USA, Canada or England. I have seen rani and bipasha and I
swear to allah they look like many women of choorah community in
Pakistan.

> Paki rickshaw drivers have access to internet? God u are funny.
>
> Don

It is obvious you can't tell the difference in a live show recorded
by video camera and a scene shot with the help of a director, 7000
watt light bulbs and 33mm camera.
These Utube videos were shot by mujra organizers with home video
camera and then uploaded on u tube. got it.

naure...@aol.com

Feb 1, 2009, 9:49:40 PM2/1/09
On Feb 1, 3:43�am, Mudali <mud...@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> Your Islam always talk about KILLING PEOPLE. So, you too bark the
> same. I was in pakistan, and know well how the prostitution goes there
> with the support of POLICE and ARMY.

Who said there is no prostitution in pakistan? Name one country
without a prostitute? Are you on drugs? What was the need of writing
the stupid paragraph above ? no social life ? hahah

> Most of the paki women look like TAR BARRELS because they are allowed
> to show their pussy only and allowed to eat like pigs. Mutilation of

> the beauty of a woman is your Islamic thuggery!- Hide quoted text -

Here we go again, so loud talks of how backward islam doesn't give
rights to women blah blah and the moment any woman argue with these
paindoos they attack her with bringing in words such as prostitutes,
whore, pussy, customers etc etc. Why so much fascination with women
anatomy? can't you function without dragging in women private parts?
Do you think that women body is a "SHAME" so you are trying to make me
ashamed by using such words?.By the end of the day all paindoos
remains the same, regardless of national origin and religion. Once a
paindoo always a paindoo

Mirza Ghalib

Feb 2, 2009, 1:36:57 AM2/2/09

Miss Naureen

I certainly liked this great song and dance feature (posted
recently in sci). I think you will appreciate this great
vignette of Pakistani cultural experience. Notice this
woman is hyperventilating after that high speed dance
sequence. Hard to make a living. Of course I can say all this
about the dance, I do not understand the language at all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLbUiWACvpg&feature=PlayList&p=8308B2FF8DF99A16&playnext=1&index=3
~Mirza

koolfireiv

Feb 2, 2009, 4:33:14 AM2/2/09

ROFL....Don't act hoity toity you stump stupid paki wench,since when
are you discomforted with words such as
prostitutes,whore,pussy,customers,etc,etc,given the fact you use it at
the drop of a hat,and people generally slot you back,what you rightly
deserve to be, also given the fact that you don't have to be a rocket
scientist to pinpoint the background you originate from...maybe you
are feeling privileged and think,the foot path you haunt in America,is
sooo very different from the cubicles of hira mandi in Pakistan,of
course you are entitled to believe in your fallacies...it does not cut
any slack with me.

mohd....@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2009, 4:43:02 AM2/2/09
In article <6e521de9-37bf-4546...@v5g2000pre.googlegroups.com>,
naure...@aol.com says...

>Here we go again, so loud talks of how backward islam doesn't give
>rights to women blah blah and the moment any woman argue with these
>paindoos they attack her with bringing in words such as prostitutes,
>whore, pussy, customers etc etc. Why so much fascination with women
>anatomy? can't you function without dragging in women private parts?

can't you function without dragging caste words like choora. we hindus
do not use it. only muslims like you use it.

mohd....@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2009, 4:44:18 AM2/2/09
In article <1usco4huvl53jc9sl...@4ax.com>, rizv...@optonline.net
says...

>>Won what?? Pakistn doesn't allow these kind of contests. On the other
>>hand you should praise all pathan, afghan, greek, persian, british
>>invaders that few of your women are pretty. Otherwise, your habshi
>>genes are very evident. Besides, I have never seen any pretty indian
>>girl in USA, Canada or England. I have seen rani and bipasha and I
>>swear to allah they look like many women of choorah community in
>>Pakistan.
>

>Dear Naureen, You couldn't be more wrong. I have seen number of Indian
>women that no Hollywood actress can ever hold a candle to. From the
>same Indian genes that you aren't too enamored, came the likes of
>Gandhi, Ramanujan, Prof. Chandrasekher an astro-physicist in whose
>honour NASA names a 6 billion dollar X-ray telescope. Prof.
>Chandrasekher was a nephew on another yet India Nobel Laureate C. V.
>Raman.
>Not sure if you can name any light skinned Pathan or Afghan whose
>achievements come anywhere near what these dark skin Indian have
>accomplished.
>BTW, I too consider myself to be a proud son of India.

koolfireiv

Feb 2, 2009, 5:11:44 AM2/2/09
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLbUiWACvpg&feature=PlayList&p=8308B2F...
>  ~Mirza- Hide quoted text -

You liked the song,but did not understand the
language......lol,neither did i,but one thing i am sure,she was
beating around no bush....

The paki was explicit,she ment business,and they are very good in the
craft which they practice and perfected for so long.

naure...@aol.com

Feb 2, 2009, 6:23:27 PM2/2/09
On Feb 2, 1:44 am, mohd.ga...@gmail.com wrote:
> >Dear Naureen, You couldn't be more wrong. I have seen number of Indian
> >women that no Hollywood actress can ever hold a candle to. From the
> >same Indian genes that you aren't too enamored, came the likes of
> >Gandhi, Ramanujan, Prof. Chandrasekher an astro-physicist in whose
> >honour NASA names a 6 billion dollar X-ray telescope. Prof.
> >Chandrasekher was a nephew on another yet India Nobel Laureate C. V.
> >Raman.
> >Not sure if you can name any light skinned Pathan or Afghan whose
> >achievements come anywhere near what these dark skin Indian have
> >accomplished.
> >BTW, I too consider myself to be a proud son of India.- Hide quoted text -

Mr Rizvi,
All my best freinds are hindus who actually introduced me to bollywood
and now drag me to theatres to watch indian movies. I also believe
that hindu religion is far superior than every known religion on
earth. I am fully aware that indians and jews have accomplished a lot
but what to do with sick people like kooly, tambi dude etc. My
reactions are just a result of bad taste in mouth evrey once in a
while whenever I visit these boards. They keep shoving islam/ mohammad
in my face and are telling us that we just watch bollywood due to
inferiority complex. I didn't know getting entertain or accompany your
freinds is a result of inferiority complex.
The truth is that new money and new accomplishments can drive people
foolish and that is exactly what is happening with some indians. I
have never heard of any American telling that other countries that
visit disney land or watch hollywood are suffering from inferiority
complex.

naure...@aol.com

Feb 2, 2009, 6:26:34 PM2/2/09
On Feb 2, 1:33 am, koolfireiv <koolfireii...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ROFL....Don't act hoity toity you stump stupid paki wench,since when
> are you discomforted with words such as
> prostitutes,whore,pussy,customers,etc,etc,given the fact you use it at
> the drop of a hat,and people generally slot you back,what you rightly
> deserve to be, also given the fact that you don't have to be a rocket
> scientist to pinpoint the background you originate from...maybe you
> are feeling privileged and think,the foot path you haunt in America,is
> sooo very different from the cubicles of hira mandi in Pakistan,of
> course you are entitled to believe in your fallacies...it does not cut
> any slack with me.- Hide quoted text -

Did you try taking some writting lessons from Mr Rizvi yet?? I wonder
if Mr rizvi would let a non creative retard like you use his copy
righted words.

naure...@aol.com

Feb 2, 2009, 6:51:17 PM2/2/09
On Feb 1, 10:36 pm, Mirza Ghalib <mghali...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Miss Naureen
>
> I certainly liked this great song and dance feature (posted
> recently in sci). I think you will appreciate this great
> vignette of Pakistani cultural experience. Notice this
> woman is hyperventilating after that high speed dance
> sequence. Hard to make a living. Of course I can say all this
> about the dance, I do not understand the language at all.

Well why don't you send a letter of appreciation to the dancer. Few
prostrations towards the video would definetely make allah and ram
happy.
If you don't understand the language hire a translator. Why are you
asking me to comment on it? Do you want me to post some indian red
light area footage?enjoy the dance and praise the creator.

koolfireiv

Feb 2, 2009, 7:22:20 PM2/2/09

What a frigging wolf in sheep's clothing act you put up as a
defense,it sounds as hollow as your brainless empty head....Scram and
come up with something sensible,you daft lame duck,lying loser...did
you drink a tanker load of camel piddle,before coming up with this
sorry sounding,preposterous balderdash....you made freewheeling into a
art form....loll.

Mirza Ghalib

Feb 2, 2009, 7:32:05 PM2/2/09

You are angry, are you not? All I wanted to do was to share
this cultural experience with you.

Regarding the language, I have first to figure out if it is Punjabi
or Pukhtu, or Sindhi or Balochi. I am nearly confident it is not
Urdu, and certainly not an European language such as French.

Mirza Ghalib

Feb 2, 2009, 7:36:40 PM2/2/09
On Feb 2, 3:23 pm, naureen...@aol.com wrote:

> I also believe that hindu religion is far superior than every known religion on

> earth. I am fully aware that indians and jews have accomplished a lot.

Miss Naureen

Thank you for these kind words. I am serious.
~ Mirza

koolfireiv

Feb 2, 2009, 7:37:10 PM2/2/09

If you want a bail out,you should address it directly....there were a
number of occasions,where i withdrew,when he implied i had probably
overstepped....i have no hang ups....besides i don't want a panga with
Mr.Rizvi....now get your fanny out of here,and stop whining.

Mudali

Feb 2, 2009, 7:51:05 PM2/2/09

So, you agree prostitues in Muslim Pakistan! Thanks!

Isalm treats women as donkeys but Hindus dont. Islamized Hindus in
the NORTH India still have cultural problems because of MUSLIM RULE.
Muslims support raping six year old girls because Mohamed, the nasty
Arab, did it!

Further Muslim Suicide killers are guranteed with 72 women in HEAVEN.
I dont know how those killers will have sex in heven!

Woman body and the man body are different. Nature always allow women
to be attractive and able to pull the men. But Islam ask to make women
in a HALLOWEEN costume every day. Is that fair for you? You must know
the Chemistry between men and women!

Paki Sharia Court asked a GANG RAPE on a low caste poor Muslim girl.
You did not ashamed of the GANG RAPE OF MUSLIM WOMAN!

Tambi Dude

Feb 2, 2009, 8:20:32 PM2/2/09
On Feb 2, 6:23 pm, naureen...@aol.com wrote:

> Mr Rizvi,
> All my best freinds are hindus who actually introduced me to bollywood
> and now drag me to theatres to watch indian movies. I also believe
> that hindu religion is far superior than every known religion on
> earth. I am fully aware that indians and jews have accomplished a lot
> but what to do with sick people like kooly, tambi dude etc. My

I don't know who the fuck are your parents but apparently they
have raised you very poorly. You deride dark skinned people
as something inferior to fair skin. Look at the way you call
Bipasha and Rani as chooras. BTW which indian in newsgroup
use the term choora. None. The only mfs to use that are
pakis like you.

Why don't you post your photo in newsgroups. let us
see how much better you look than Bipasha.

Given that you were raised in US, it speaks highly of your
parents if you use terms like choorah. I can understand,
though not condone, if some one growing up in india/pak
use that statement.

> reactions are just a result of bad taste in mouth evrey once in a
> while whenever I visit these boards. They keep shoving islam/ mohammad
> in my face and are telling us that  we just watch bollywood due to
> inferiority complex. I didn't know getting entertain or accompany your
> freinds is a result of inferiority complex.

truth hurts,eh?

here is a country which hates india and indians. they consider
themselves
superior for some non existent reason, but line up to see all movies
from the same country. if this is not a sign of inferiority complex
then
what else is.

> The truth is that new money and new accomplishments can drive people
> foolish and that is exactly what is happening with some indians. I
> have never heard of any American telling  that other countries that
> visit disney land or watch hollywood are suffering from inferiority
> complex.

because they think that all visitors to Disney do not hate US, which
is
true in most of the case.

Inferiority complex is because you hate indians and yet consume our
pulp.

NYST

Feb 2, 2009, 10:04:10 PM2/2/09
Mirza Ghalib wrote:

As the saying goes, you can catch a lot more flies with honey than with
vinegar, a fact that is lost on many of the stump-stupid Singhal
campers(and the occasional and if possible even more stupid Canada-based
interloper from SL) who would much rather see everything in a "hindus
versus everyone else" light. That world-view, assiduously promoted for
profit by a certain gemologist/astrologer, has been responsible for all
the rancor on sci/scp since the inception of these newsgroups. When we
all die, the worms or the flames or the vultures don't care what our
religious beliefs were.

naure...@aol.com

Feb 2, 2009, 11:24:48 PM2/2/09
On Feb 2, 4:51�pm, Mudali <mud...@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> So, you agree prostitues in Muslim Pakistan! Thanks!

Wow what an achievement for you! ROTFL.. Abey gadhai ki aulad what is
that your are trying to say?? Every country in the world is filled
with prostitutes. Why are you writting about unfortunate women and why
doess it gives you some sense of achievement.?

> Isalm treats women as donkeys �but Hindus dont. Islamized Hindus in
> the NORTH India still have cultural problems because of MUSLIM RULE.
> Muslims support raping six year old girls because Mohamed, the nasty
> Arab, did it!

And the point you are trying to make here? why are you telling me who
mohammad married and how old was sita at the time of marriage, pandav
brothers or if jesus was a bastard? Is this all religion.com. page?
I posted here because I watch bollywood movies.

> Paki Sharia Court asked a GANG RAPE on a low caste poor Muslim girl.

> You did not ashamed of the GANG RAPE OF MUSLIM WOMAN!- Hide quoted text -

Who told you if I was not ashamed or ashamed of anything? Banana head,
do you want me to post hindu girls marrying dogs website. How many
times do I have to post here that I am an atheist. I don't post on
religious page but seems like that people like you just want to lynch
me for being born in a muslim household. Well my father was also an
atheist , if it gives you some clue.Why you people keep shoving islam
in my face all the time?
Now I know how the blacks would have felt 70 years ago and how dalits
feel today for some scriptures written thousands of years ago.
I can prolong this idiotic discussion but you are certainly not worth
of my time.

naure...@aol.com

Feb 2, 2009, 11:42:16 PM2/2/09
On Feb 2, 5:20�pm, Tambi Dude <tambid...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't know who the fuck are your parents but apparently they
> have raised you very poorly.

My parents have raised me very well and it is not your concerns. It is
loosers like you who have nothing to do in life and spread hate
messages on net.

>You deride dark skinned people
> as something inferior to fair skin. Look at the way you call
> Bipasha and Rani as chooras. BTW which indian in newsgroup
> use the term choora. None. The only mfs to use that are
> pakis like you.

Truth hurts!

> Why don't you post your photo in newsgroups. let us
> see how much better you look than Bipasha.

every one looks better than bipasha. Only a monster can appreciate a
cockeyed witch faced, faked eyebrows, harsh features, water buffalo
bipasha. On the top she is blue, black and purple on lips, knees,
belly, elbows and god know where else. Is she a woman?
I will commit suicide before being comapred to bipasha.

> because they think that all visitors to Disney do not hate US, which
> is
> true in most of the case.
>
> Inferiority complex is because you hate indians and yet consume our
> pulp.

Stop giving yourself too much of a credit. Nobody in Pakistan talks
about India. I have read arguments on this website but no where else.
Wrong it is not inferiority complex. Getting entertain is an old
habbit of muslims. I would not say anything further.
Your posts are just a symbol of you newly rich with poor back
grounds. You want to flash everything in people face and want them to
look at your newly bought clothes ( in this case bollywood).

Tambi Dude

Feb 3, 2009, 4:08:52 AM2/3/09
On Feb 2, 11:42 pm, naureen...@aol.com wrote:

> My parents have raised me very well and it is not your concerns.

we don't see any proof of it in newsgroups.

> >You deride dark skinned people
> > as something inferior to fair skin. Look at the way you call
> > Bipasha and Rani as chooras. BTW which indian in newsgroup
> > use the term choora. None. The only mfs to use that are
> > pakis like you.
>
> Truth hurts!

profound wisdom. So Martina Navratilova is better looking
than Rani or Bipasha because of her color of skin.

> every  one looks better  than bipasha. Only a monster can appreciate a
> cockeyed witch faced, faked eyebrows, harsh features, water buffalo
> bipasha. On the top she is blue, black and purple on lips, knees,
> belly, elbows and god know where else. Is she a woman?
> I will commit suicide before being comapred to bipasha.

how do you compare yourself to Martina Navratilova.

> Stop giving yourself too much of a credit. Nobody in Pakistan talks
> about India. I have read arguments on this website but no where else.
> Wrong it is not inferiority complex. Getting entertain is an old
> habbit of muslims. I would not say anything further.
> Your posts are just a  symbol of you newly rich with poor back
> grounds. You want to flash everything in people face and want them to
> look at your newly bought clothes ( in this case bollywood).

I watch Pak TV on internet. So I know what I am talking.
Secondly Pakis watching bollywood is not new. It has been
on since 1947. In fact until 1965 Indian movies were released
in Pak. Why don't you get informed for a change. But then I
guess it is too much to expect from a person who still sleeps
with teddy bear.

BTW how did your shit taste when (na)Pak govt had to
admit that Kasab was a pakistani and you were forced
to eat shit. Do you remember your
post when Mumbai attacks happened. You called Kasab
an indian hindu.

Now go and kiss your teddy bear.

mohd....@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2009, 8:36:11 AM2/3/09
naure...@aol.com says...

>My parents have raised me very well and it is not your concerns.

You don't have to shout that your parents have raised you well.
Your words speak louder than their actions.

I am wondering how many desi parents teach their children
about chamar-choora terms. This is like white parents
teaching the term 'nigger' to their children.

mohd....@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2009, 12:45:12 PM2/3/09
In article <KuOhl.764$N02...@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>, NYST says...

>When we
>all die, the worms or the flames or the vultures don't care what our
>religious beliefs were.

but Christians care what our religious beliefs are when we live in
this world. Just take a look at their sales force of missionaries
(bastards). Just few weeks back there was a knock in my door
and two bastards started asking me questions about what I think
of Jesus (the jerk who never existed).

NYST

Feb 3, 2009, 2:10:56 PM2/3/09
mohd....@gmail.com wrote:

So your parents taught you to say "fucking son of a bitch Christian",
"Christian bastard". "fucking Allah", "fucking Indian Muslims" etc.? I
dare you to use the terms on one of your Christian or Muslim students.

NYST

Feb 3, 2009, 2:11:00 PM2/3/09
mohd....@gmail.com wrote:

Bullshit! And you were supposed to be in the classroom, not spewing shit
on usenet, which seems to be your full-time yob now.

habshi

Feb 3, 2009, 6:14:43 PM2/3/09
On Mon, 2 Feb 2009 20:24:48 -0800 (PST), naure...@aol.com wrote:

> How many
times do I have to post here that I am an atheist<

Well said , actually colorful Hinduism is really atheist at
heart , because it worships our world - humans , women , trees etc.
and not the non existent god.

habshi

Feb 3, 2009, 6:16:48 PM2/3/09
Kooly lay off Naureen , there are very few women posting here
anyway because of the cursing and foul language.
And be a good netter and trim the quotes

naure...@aol.com

Feb 3, 2009, 11:00:36 PM2/3/09
On Feb 3, 5:36�am, mohd.ga...@gmail.com wrote:

> I am wondering how many desi parents teach their children
> about chamar-choora terms. This is like white parents
> teaching the term 'nigger' to their children.

Mohd choorah,
no need to teach the term nigger, kids learn it any where and
everywhere.
Choorah is also a community in pakistan, just like chammars or achoot
(untouchables) in India.

naure...@aol.com

Feb 3, 2009, 11:09:23 PM2/3/09
.

> > You don't have to shout that your parents have raised you well.
> > Your words speak louder than their actions.
>
> > I am wondering how many desi parents teach their children
> > about chamar-choora terms. This is like white parents
> > teaching the term 'nigger' to their children.
>
> So your parents taught you to say "fucking son of a bitch Christian",
> "Christian bastard". "fucking Allah", "fucking Indian Muslims" etc.? I
> dare you to use the terms on one of your Christian or Muslim students.

Good one NYST! He has selective memory as well as selective manners
for selective situations.

naure...@aol.com

Feb 3, 2009, 11:11:33 PM2/3/09
On Feb 3, 3:16�pm, hab...@anony.com (habshi) wrote:
> � � � � Kooly lay off Naureen , there are very few women posting here

> anyway because of the cursing and foul language.
> � � � � And be a good netter and trim the quotes

Out of boredom, Kooly and tambi are on hunting mission. They have no
life and chase people off on cyber.

naure...@aol.com

Feb 3, 2009, 11:27:31 PM2/3/09
On Feb 3, 1:08�am, Tambi Dude <tambid...@gmail.com> wrote:

> BTW how did your shit taste when (na)Pak govt had to
> admit that Kasab was a pakistani and you were forced
> to eat shit. Do you remember your
> post when Mumbai attacks happened. You called Kasab
> an indian hindu.
>
> Now go and kiss your teddy bear.

hail to the fascination with shit! Abey kissi choorah ki aulad,
all I said that Pakistan is not involved in mumbai attackes and
attackes look like some sangh parivar drama, close to elections.
I still say, mumbai attacks were your political drama to divert
international attention from asaam killings and to point one common
enemy to whole India.A bad Paksiatn is good for " akhand bharat"
otherwise your castes and ethnicities have tored apart India in many
states long time ago. Pakistan can gain nothing out of mumbai
killings. absolutely nothing!
So what if kasab is from Pakistan, does it mean whole Pakistan and
pakisatn gov is involved? Your media and political parties have played
good role in making Pakistan responsible for attacks. Choorah ki
aulads can't tell the difference between state sponsored acts and
individually planned operation
Do you think whole india is involved when in USA, 17 indian nurses
and 37 IT coolies were busted for having fake degrees. Do you think we
should deport all indians after few sikhs killed 3 canadians last
year.

Kallu Mallu

Feb 4, 2009, 12:30:40 AM2/4/09

"habshi" <hab...@anony.com> wrote in message

> Kooly lay off Naureen , there are very few women posting here
> anyway because of the cursing and foul language.
> And be a good netter and trim the quotes

Ditto from me.

VB

Kallu Mallu

Feb 4, 2009, 1:55:45 AM2/4/09

<naure...@aol.com> wrote in message

Sounds like "choorah" is some sort of derogatory term. I'll pass on that. I
just got through agreeing with another poster that maybe ganging up on you
was unfair.

This thread has gone from a banal our-women-are-prettier-than-yours argument
to something else. I'll take your word that Pakistani women are prettier
than Indian women. However, it is hard for one to judge beauty of walking
tents, which on occasion might included bearded ladies - (s)he men escaping
from police/army action. :-) Anyway, there are some strange (naïve?)
assertions in your article - assertions, I think, need some corrections.

The conspiracy angle is a nice touch. As much you want to believe that
Pakistan is completely innocent in the recent massacre in Mumbai, I want to
believe that it is not. On the one hand you accuse the Sangh Parivar of
orchestrating the massacre, and on the other, you talk of the Indian state
doing it, simply to divert attention from problems in Assam. Which one is
it? Make up your mind. The Sangh Parivar is not the same as the Indian state
[a concept that might not be immediately apparent to kooks brought up in
Islamic republics]. Or in your humble opinion they are in cahoots? Your
assertion flies in the face of internationally accepted proof. True, the
animals that washed up on Indian shores might be "non-state actors"(i.e.,
they weren't on the Pakistani government payroll and were privately
financed), but they were bred on pure Islamic hatred of all things human,
and that poison is brewed mostly in Pakistan these days. What did the
perpetrators stand to gain? Simple. An all out conflict between India and
Pakistan, would help suicidal animals get power and leverage. That the
Pakistani state would have deniability would be icing on the cake. India and
the international community have shown more than remarkable restraint in the
whole thing, partly being hamstrung by the "war on terror." Pakistan is a
prime example of blackmail.

You then move from a Sangh Parivar-Indian state conspiracy to assert that if
it weren't for Pakistan as a diversion, the Indian state ("Akhand Bharat")
would be "tored apart" [sic] by caste/class conflict. Where do you dream up
this stuff? I don't think Bollywood movies, which by your own admission, you
are "addicted to," would lead you to conclude that. As a rather ordinary
Indian, I say that Pakistan does not occupy my every waking minute. There
are other important things to worry about. But Pakistanis seem to be
obsessed with India and Indians, and will go to all kinds of extremes to
conjure up demented schemes.

Whatever "aulads" Indians are, I don't think there is anything wrong in the
following. Yes, if Kasab is from Pakistan, the Pakistani state is
responsible. Period. This is simply because of dereliction of duty of the
Pakistani state - the state (presumably represented by an elected
government) is unable to put a cork on the poison distilleries within its
borders and ensure peace in the neighborhood. I don't know of any nation on
the planet that has as much expansionist ambition as Pakistan - an ambition
to establish a caliphate from North Africa to Xinjiang. Kashmir is only a
fig leaf for such ambition. Such ambition holds the rest of the world in
contempt, and has no qualms in engaging home-bred brainwashed thugs in
achieving that goal. The claim often is that India has hegemonist designs on
Pakistan. India would be absolutely crazy to take on an additional 200
million Islamic kooks who are afraid of their own shadows.

You end your article with something absolutely dreadful. Fake degrees are
equivalent to premeditated mass murder? Who did the fake degree holders
murder? I don't know what the Sikh reference is all about.

If your interests are Bollywood or the such like, stick to that theme. Don't
dabble in stuff that you have no inkling about.

koolfireiv

Feb 4, 2009, 5:37:26 AM2/4/09

Don't pontificate,you jerk,besides scarcity of women or no women
posting here does not depend on anyone,I don't lay off Naureen becoz
you say so,nor is this some movie script,where you yourself decided to
play a moral policing hero and Naureen your
heroine....buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and off and dont bother me.

koolfireiv

Feb 4, 2009, 5:48:44 AM2/4/09

owwwwwwwwww so sad,the paki wench is sobbing off to glory,anyone
gotta a rump to spare the bitter feeling,woebegone hag
....only stray dogs and bitches get hunted....to ensure rabies does
not spread in the human population.

Mohd Gandu

Feb 4, 2009, 5:59:24 AM2/4/09
In article <gmbe5j$3j5$1...@news.motzarella.org>, Kallu Mallu says...

>If your interests are Bollywood or the such like,
>stick to that theme. Don't
>dabble in stuff that you have no inkling about.

exactly. she being a low iq idiot should stick to Akshay Kumar
movies and describing how she gets 'wet' looking at him.

Mudali

Feb 4, 2009, 9:39:03 AM2/4/09

I heard these replies from Pakis before. You are not an atheist. You
just cry the anti-Indian Pakistani Madrasa propaganda against Hindus!
Your Islamic shit stories are crime always!

When I talked about GANG RAPE of Paki SHARIA court, you are running
like a sleezy dog!

Mudali

Feb 4, 2009, 9:41:36 AM2/4/09

Martina is a lesbian.
Further this Naureen is just vomitting the Pakistani Muslim shit
propaganda.

hari....@indero.com

Feb 4, 2009, 10:17:51 AM2/4/09
"When I talked about GANG RAPE of Paki SHARIA court, you are running
like a sleezy dog!"

Interesting, I remember most recent gang rape of a nun in india with
police ignoring the crime. Do I now hear a dog howling at moon?

Mudali

Feb 4, 2009, 9:11:07 PM2/4/09

Hey Catholic Asshole!

Hindu religion dont sanction rape but your Catholic Criminal Popes
sanction rape as a tool to destroy women! S/American countries are
still feel the crime of the Catholic Church!

Sharia is part of Islam!

naure...@aol.com

Feb 4, 2009, 9:13:58 PM2/4/09
On Feb 4, 6:39�am, Mudali <mud...@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> I heard these replies from Pakis before. You are not an atheist. You
> just cry the anti-Indian Pakistani Madrasa propaganda against Hindus!
> Your Islamic shit stories are crime always!

Choorah ki aulad,
I don't know of any muslim woman who can say that in public. Keep on
barking, it is not in your interest to beleive what I say. The world
is full of criminal soul's like you.

> When I talked about GANG RAPE of Paki SHARIA court, you are running

> like a sleezy dog!- Hide quoted text -

Talk about Yesterday Pubb attacks in mangalore India where hindus
beat , molest and injured women, you seleaze dog. Pay for it right now
and bark aloud just because you are hindu. Bark sleaze dog, let us
kill you ...kutai ki aulad....You caste fanatic hindu chammar. Bark
dog bark, indian women are coming after you to cut you freaks off in
pieces. You should be hang in manglore

naure...@aol.com

Feb 4, 2009, 9:19:56 PM2/4/09
On Feb 4, 2:59�am, Mohd Gandu <mohd.ga...@gmail.com> wrote:

> exactly. she being a low iq idiot should stick to Akshay Kumar
> movies and describing how she gets 'wet' looking at him.

A front bencher paindoo speakth. Not everyone is like your mother!

Mudali

Feb 5, 2009, 3:24:36 PM2/5/09

Mangalore attack is not a regular one. But Islam decreed oppression of
women and it is a law! You are really worse than a sleezy dog for
nothing!

Your Islamic Fanatic talks are useless for any Hindu women. Better
come out from your Purdah.. you idiot! You are a male in the Muslim
Holoween costume! Better come with you former user ID!