Re: kerala feels left behind: strikes are a 2nd nature to bengalis, they don't have to be planned any more.

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Jan 13, 2010, 5:50:57 PM1/13/10
In article <4b4e1783$0$5349$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

> West Bengal strike was spontaneous, historic, says Congress (Second Lead)
>
> http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/politics/west-bengal-strike-was-spontaneous-historic-says-congress-second-lead_100219414.html

Exercise for the reader [insert hand symbol here, as in the deshee textbooks
in Bharat, back in the day]: What will a union of folks from Bengal
and Kerala produce -- Kerbungees or Bungkaarees? Note: I did not
write Kerbhungees.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

harmony

Jan 14, 2010, 1:20:29 PM1/14/10

<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20100113VWVVYri99oJ91XB6353KO9t@O3p23...

the bungs have practised this strike thing so often over the decades, they
now have got it pat down, they can do it spontaneously.

the kerals need a little time putting their heads together at a pub:
"hey bro, whatdya think of throwing rocks tomorrow on that hindu taxpayers'
property?"
"you mean govt property? but why not now?".
"am busy, man"
"with what?"
"strange you must ask, fool. here, with daroo of course."
hee hhee haah haaa.
"so, tomorrow?"
"first thing in the morning".

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Jan 14, 2010, 3:38:38 PM1/14/10
In article <4b4f6070$0$5347$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

> > In article <4b4e1783$0$5349$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
> > "harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:
> >>
> >> West Bengal strike was spontaneous, historic, says Congress (Second Lead)
> >>

> http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/politics/west-bengal-strike-was-spontaneous-historic-says-congress-second-lead_100219414.html

> > Exercise for the reader [insert hand symbol here, as in the deshee
> > textbooks
> > in Bharat, back in the day]: What will a union of folks from Bengal
> > and Kerala produce -- Kerbungees or Bungkaarees? Note: I did not
> > write Kerbhungees.
> >
> > Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
> > Om Shanti

> the bungs have practised this strike thing so often over the decades, they
> now have got it pat down, they can do it spontaneously.
>
> the kerals need a little time putting their heads together at a pub:
> "hey bro, whatdya think of throwing rocks tomorrow on that hindu taxpayers'
> property?"
> "you mean govt property? but why not now?".
> "am busy, man"
> "with what?"
> "strange you must ask, fool. here, with daroo of course."
> hee hhee haah haaa.
> "so, tomorrow?"
> "first thing in the morning".

The morning comes. As the first Bungkaaree collects rocks for
throwing the other, the drunk, is seen collecting empty booze bottles
to make Molotov cocktails.

harmony

Jan 18, 2010, 5:00:12 PM1/18/10

<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20100114Mya84TPi0rQC8JpB3h295v3@BG94h...

did you know that the rock prices and bottle prices are going up in kerala?

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Jan 18, 2010, 7:30:59 PM1/18/10
In article <4b54d9ef$0$12443$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

> > to make Molotov cocktails. - Jai Maharaj

> did you know that the rock prices and bottle prices are going up in kerala?

Meanwhile the quality of there hits rock bottom.