Karthik calling Karthik - English subtitles

hab...@anony.net

Feb 27, 2010, 6:46:12 PM2/27/10
I hope this craze of women for wearing western dresses which
make a woman look like a man - jeans and sweaters - is a passing phase
and soon women will get sensible and start wearing eye catching
colorful folk costumes.
It does keep one interested and there is a nice twist at the
end which I didnt expect. One thing I would say , dont fall into a
well while playing, you might not survive! Background music and the
music in general is quite good , not the irritating kind where you
cant hear the lyrics.
I think the nightclub song and dance was good and should
have been extended to three minutes and they could have added a dream
song where Deepika could have shown off nice Indian clothes.
Dont ape Hollywood , our movies are far more
entertaining because of the songs and dances and keep them that way.