need a job? go to india

harmony

Feb 18, 2010, 1:36:51 AM2/18/10
of course, you must know sanskrit, and meet the other criteria jai maharaj
ji has pointed to.

Bangalore: With the economy on the path to recovery, it's raining jobs at
major tech firms. However, this is having an adverse effect on startups, who
are facing the challenge of getting right candidates as well as retaining
them. Over the past year, startups were able to cash in on the slump in the
job market but things are not looking rosy now. "Last year, we were able to
recruit six people as the markets were down. But now we are unable to select
a single candidates with good skill sets for the 10 openings we have," says
Puneet Bindlish, CEO of Infogile.

India's largest IT exporter Tata Consultancy Services has announced plans to
hire 8,300 trainees and around 3,000 laterals or experienced persons in the
fourth quarter of this fiscal. IT major Infosys, which will exceed its
hiring target of 25,000 for the current fiscal year, has made some 20,000
campus offers for fiscal 2009-10. The company has already dispatched about
18,000 offer letters to prospective employees. Wipro's hiring plans for
fiscal 2009-10 are also on track, with 8,500 people to be recruited by
May-June 2010.

Many startups similar to Infogile, who hired during the slowdown, now fear
that their current employees may quit and join the large firms. "People are
leaving startups to join the large firms as they pay good salaries, which as
a startup we cannot afford," says Bindlish. Speaking of compensations,
Satkam Divya CEO of Rupeetalk feels that people should not join a startup
just for the monetary benefit. "By working in a startup, a person will get
more responsibilities, learn newer things and enjoy better visibility, which
will pay off in the long run," says Divya.

Divya also hired eight people in the mid management level during the
slowdown, but now just like Bindlish even he is facing the challenges.
"Though, we had been hiring last year as it was easy to find the right
talent, now we are going slow on recruitments," says Divya. Despite the
challenges in the job market, Sudarshan HS, CEO of Onze Technologies feels
that startups are independent of the overall job market, because they hire
lesser number of people. "We may have to face some issues, but not very
serious problems," says Sudarshan, who plans to hire 10-15 people in the
coming months.

Adhil Shetty, Founder and CEO, BankBazaar.com believes that people, who are
joining startups, join just because they want to work in a startup
environment. "Last year, we hired from several B-schools and these were
people who were keenly interested to work only in a startup without worrying
about the monetary benefits," says Shetty. According to him, this time the
company has already received one summer recruit from IIM-Bangalore and also
has some prospects in Anna University.

P. Rajah

Feb 18, 2010, 3:04:13 AM2/18/10
harmony aka pradipshithead parekh wrote:

> of course, you must know sanskrit,

What for, shit for brains? The article you quote is all about IT, which
means a working knowledge of English is what is required.

> and meet the other criteria jai maharaj
> ji has pointed to.

The only thing "criteria" enumerated by Jay Stevens Maharaj, the jackass
jyotishithead, results in your head being filled with shit, you being a
prime example.

Here's where you and Jay can find jobs:
http://www.kenneyjacob.com/2010/01/13/brothels-in-red-street-are-hiring-astrologers/

Benway (original non-Zionist)

Feb 18, 2010, 4:07:03 AM2/18/10

Australians don't want toxic immigration changing
the character of their cities and threatening the
existence of their country. Australians don't want
Australia turned into a third world dump where the
wealthy barricade themselves in gated estates with
a nasty dystopia festering outside.

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Feb 18, 2010, 7:07:40 AM2/18/10
Yes harmony ji, the knowledge of Sanskrit is indeed very desirable:

[ Subject: HINDUS' AMAZING SCIENCE OF SPEECH - Grammar, Phonetics,
[ Phonology and Morphology. Sanskrit was the classical literary
[ language of the Hindus and Panini is considered the founder of the
[ language and literature
[ Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010

In article <19cd52e0-a24b-4d3e-8061-8ea82317b...@i29g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
CYBERHINWA <cyberhi...@gmail.com> posted:

> [...]
> asserting ... that it is one of the greatest monuments of human
> intelligence.
>
> Article by: J J O'Connor and E F Robertson
>
> School of Mathematics and Statistics
> University of St Andrews, Scotland
> http://www-history.mcs.st-andrews.ac.uk/history/Mathematicians/Panini.html
>
> "Panini, famous grammarian of the Sanskrit language, lived in India
> some time between the 7th and the 4th centuries B.C. Following in the
> steps of the Brahmi alphabet makers, he became the most renowned of
> the grammarians. His work on Sanskrit, with its 4,168 rules, is
> outstanding for its highly systematic methods of analyzing and
> describing language.
>
> The birth of linguistic science in Western Europe in the 19th century
> was due largely to the European discovery of Panini's Sanskrit
> grammar, making linguistics a science.
>
> The modern science of linguistics is the basis for producing alphabets
> for languages yet unwritten today."
>
> JAARS Alphabet Museum
> Box 248
> Waxhaw, NC 28173

> Panini's grammar (6th century BCE or earlier) provides 4,000 rules
> that describe the Sanskrit of his day completely. This grammar is
> acknowledged to be one of the greatest intellectual achievements of
> all time. The great variety of language mirrors, in many ways, the
> complexity of nature and, therefore, success in describing a language
> is as impressive as a complete theory of physics. It is remarkable
> that Panini set out to describe the entire grammar in terms of a
> finite number of rules. Scholars have shown that the grammar of Panini
> represents a universal grammatical and computing system. From this
> perspective it anticipates the logical framework of modern computers.
> One may speak of a Panini machine as a model for the most powerful
> computing system.
>
> Source: Staal, F. 1988. Universals. Chicago: University of Chicago
> Press.
>
> Related articles
> Aryan Language Family
>
> _______________________________________
>

> Panini was a Sanskrit grammarian who gave a comprehensive and
> scientific theory of phonetics, phonology, and morphology. Sanskrit
> was the classical literary language of the Indian Hindus.
>
> In a treatise called Astadhyayi Panini distinguishes between the
> language of sacred texts and the usual language of communication.
> Panini gives formal production rules and definitions to describe
> Sanskrit grammar. The construction of sentences, compound nouns etc.
> is explained as ordered rules operating on underlying structures in a
> manner similar to modern theory.
>
> Panini should be thought of as the forerunner of the modern formal
> language theory used to specify computer languages. The Backus Normal
> Form was discovered independently by John Backus in 1959, but Panini's
> notation is equivalent in its power to that of Backus and has many

Dhanyavaad for your post.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

In article <4b7ce004$0$12457$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Feb 18, 2010, 7:15:46 AM2/18/10
Dhanyavaad for mentioning Sanskrit, harmony ji -- a previous article appears below.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

[ Subject: SANSKRIT, THE MOST CONVENIENT PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE
[ From: Dr. Jai Maharaj
[ Date: December 8, 1998

Hindusim Today has published similar information
about Sanskrit about a decade ago. - Jai Maharaj

A post from Anil Londhe follows:

According to the Forbes magazine (July,1987), "Sanskrit is the
most convenient language for computer software programming".

Sanskrit (means "cultured"), is the classsical language of
Hinduism. It is the oldest and the most systematic language in the
world. It is vast and versatile.

In the words of Juan Mascaro, who has paid tribute to the
glory of the Sanskrit literature:

"Sanskrit literature is a great literature. We have the great
songs of the Vedas, the splendor of the Upanishds, the glory of the
Bhagvat-Gita, the vastness(100,000 verses) of the Mahabaharat, the
tenderness and the herosim found in the Ramayana, the wisdom of the
fables and stories of India, the scientific philosophy of Sankhya,
the psychological : philosophy of Vedanta, the Laws of Manu, the
grammar of Panini and other scientific writings, the lyrical
poetry, and dramas of Kalidas. Sanskrit literature, on the whole,
is a romantic interwoven with idealism and practical wisdom, and
with a passionate longing for spiritual vision." Panini's Sanskrit
grammar, produced in about 300 BCE, is the shortest and fullest
grammar in the world. According to Sir Monier-Williams,
(Englishman, Sanskrit scholar 1819-1899):

"The Panini grammar reflects the wondrous capacity of the hyman
brain which till today no other country has been able to produce
except India".

(SourceThe Hindu Mind. Fundamentals of Hindu Religion and
Philosophy for all Ages. By Bansi Pandit. 1996)

Courtesy of Anil Londhe

Jai Maharaj
Jyotishi, Vedic Astrologer
Billionaire financier J. P. Morgan used
a scientific astrologer and so can you!
Om Shanti

Please help stop death threats, hate crimes and terrorism:

NEW YORK CHRISTIAN THREATENS TO KILL ASTROLOGERS

Criminal Prem Thomas <prem...@ged.net> [now posts as "P. Rajah"]
of 8 Lakeland Avenue,Congers, NY 10920-1708 USA, tel 914-268-8634,
fax 914-268-5361,has published threats to mass-murder astrologers:

Prem Thomas Publishes Death Threat Against Astrologers

Commonly-available public records list
the address of the suspect as:

Prem Thomas
8 Lakeland Avenue
Congers, NY 10920-1708 USA
Fax 914-268-5361
Telephone 914-268-8634

Prem Thomas himself advertised his Fax number:

[ Subject: WTB: Coking Coal
[ From: Prem Thomas <pre...@qed.net>
[ Date: 1996/10/07
[ Newsgroups: alt.business.import-export
[
[ I have an urgent requirement for 2MMT of high-grade
[ coking coal in the very short term(3 months). Destination
[ is Asian port. Please e-mail response or fax to
[ (914)268-5361.

Prem Thomas usually uses the following
Internet Service Provider to post his attacks
against astrologers and groups of people he hates:

Internet Communications Company (QED2-DOM)
12 Promenade
New City, NY 10956
US

Domain Name: QED.NET

Administrative Contact:
Feinberg, Nick (NF39) ni...@QED.NET
914-623-8550 (FAX) 914-623-8669
Technical Contact, Zone Contact:
Feinberg, Nick (NF106) ni...@QED.NET
914-353-9290
Billing Contact:
Feinberg, Nick (NF39) ni...@QED.NET
914-623-8550 (FAX) 914-623-8669

Record last updated on 14-Oct-96.
Record created on 18-Oct-95.
Database last updated on 1-Jan-98 05:14:40 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.NEW-YORK.NET 165.254.2.51
NS2.NEW-YORK.NET 165.254.101.51
NS3.NEW-YORK.NET 206.139.202.51

Prem Thomas Publishes Death Threat Against Astrologers

=== Exhibit <EIHBx...@nonexistent.com> ===========================
[
[ From: Prem Thomas <pre...@qed.net>
[ Newsgroups: soc.culture.indian,soc.culture.pakistan,
[ soc.culture.jewish,soc.culture.israel,alt.religion.islam,
[ alt.religion.hindu,alt.culture.hawaii,alt.crime,
[ soc.culture.bangladesh,alt.activism
[ Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 00:58:13 UTC
[
[ [...] Your friggin' astrology is no more relevant to
[ the 20th and 21st centuries than voodoo. . . .
[ The salvation of the people of the sub-continent
[ lies in the extermination of the blood-sucking vampires
[ of your kind. . . . [...]
[
[ Prem
[
=== End of Exhibit <EIHBx...@nonexistent.com> ====================

[ Subject: An Enemy of Astrologers - Prem Thomas <pre...@ged.net>
[ From: address....@web.site (Dr. Jai Maharaj)
[ Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 06:41:10 UTC

Prem Thomas claims to be a Christian.
He is evidently dedicated to eliminating astrologers from the world.
Yes, his posts in newsgroups contain the line:

Here is the proof (newsgroup posts can be found at www.dejanews.com ) :

Exhibit
> From: Prem Thomas <pre...@ged.net>
> Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 04:33:41 UTC
End of Exhibit

There are numerous exhibits such as the one above.

Jai Maharaj
Jyotishi, Vedic Astrologer
http://www.flex.com/~jai
http://members.aol.com/Jyotishi
Om Shanti

[ Subject: NEWCOMERS PLEASE READ: Anti-Astrology People List
[ From: j...@mantra.com (Dr. Jai Maharaj)
[ Date: September 24, 1997
[
[ (Please feel free to add to this
[ list and change the "updated" time and date.)
[
[ List of People Who Post Anti-Astrology Messages
[
[ Updated September 24, 1997 at 1853 hours UTC
[
[ Prem Thomas <pre...@ged.net>
[ Excerpts from his posts:
[
[ PREM THOMAS SAYS ASTROLOGY IS A "THIEVING PROFESSION"
[ >
[ > From: Prem Thomas <pre...@ged.net>
[ > Subject: Re: GUJRAL-SHARIF MEET
[ > Date: 1997/09/23
[ >
[ > I received the news that astrologers were unable to agree on an
[ > auspicious time (Muhoort) to recommend for the meeting between
[ > the two. Looking at some of the data, I also do not recommend
[ > any day this week (except Thursday, September 25 for this purpose).
[
[ > It's truly amazing that Indians at all economic levels continue to
[ > "consult" this thieving profession despite being the living
[ > embodiment
[ > of it's irrelevance and ineffectuality.
[ >
[ > Prem
[ >
[ > mailto:pre...@qed.net
[
[ PREM THOMAS SAYS ASTROLOGY IS "HUMBUG">
[ >
[ > From: Prem Thomas <pre...@ged.net>
[ > Subject: Re: Planetary Pundit - Dr. K. Navaratnam
[ > Date: 1997/08/23
[ >
[ > [...] Regardless of what Jai Maharaj says, the fact remains
[ > that astrology is humbug. [...]
[
[
[ Sumbitted by:
[
[ Jai Maharaj
[ Jyotishi, Vedic Astrologer
[ Om Shanti

Here are tthree news items about other criminals like him:

News item 1
"ONLINE HATE DRAWS SENTENCE . . .
"A 21-year-old college dropout who became the first
person convicted of a federal hate crime committed in
cyberspace received a one-year jail sentence . . .
"U.S. District Judge Alicemarie Stotler Monday sentenced
Richard Machado to one year in prison and ordered him to
undergo counseling.
[...]
"Prosecutors said he sent e-mail messages to 59 Asian
students at UCI, threatening to 'find and kill every one of
you personally' and signing the missives 'Asian Hater.' . . ."
[...] End of Excerpts
- Reuters, Los Angeles, CA, USA, May 5, 1998.

News item 2
"EMAIL DEATH THREAT SPREADS
"A death threat spam that frightened America Online
members last week now has spread to Yahoo Mail.
"The email message, which comes from an America Online
return address, reads as follows:
"'Hello, my name is Andy. I know where you live and I
know where your kids sleep. If you dont [sic] call me within
24 hours im [sic] going to kill your kids.' It lists a phone
number and adds: 'P.S. This is NOT a joke.'
[...]
"'We're working closely with the FBI,' Ryan said. 'This
is a criminal investigation, and we're cooperating fully
with the FBI.'
[...]
"AOL spokesperson Tricia Primrose said AOL has 'no idea'
how many of its members received the threat.
[...]
"Threats made via the Net are not a new phenomenon. Earlier
this year, a 21-year-old Los Angeles man was convicted for
sending racist death threats via email to 59 Asian students at
the University of California at Irvine. The case set a precedent
in that it put online communications on par legally with
telephone calls and postal mail. It also was significant because
it addressed civil rights violations perpetrated online.
[...]
"Online hate speech also has been a subject that has plagued
online services, families, and free speech advocates alike.
- CNET News, July 6, 1998, available at:
http://www.news.com/News/Item/0,4,23868,00.html

News item 3
"MAN CHARGED WITH CLINTON THREAT
"Eugene, Oregon (AP) - A man accused of threatening to kill
President Clinton during a visit here last June has been indicted
by a federal grand jury.
"Jeffery Loring Pickering, 49, is being held without bail in the
Lane County Jail is scheduled to be arraigned Monday in U.S.
District Court. If convicted, he could be sentenced to a maximum of
35 years in prison.
"Pickering, who was indicted Friday, was arrested by the FBI
last week in connection with telephone threats made in the days
prior to Clinton's arrival on June 13.
"The president came to Springfield to meet with victims, other
students and families recovering from the shootings at Thurston
High School which left two people dead and 22 wounded.
"In three calls to the FBI and Eugene police, a man said Clinton
would be shot during his visit and that bombs had been placed at
various locations in Eugene and Springfield.
"As the caller had accurately described, police found two bombs
in a culvert near the Oregon Air & Space Museum.
"The bombs were constructed of plastic pipe filled with
explosive material and were equipped with grenade primers. The pipe
sections were about 15 inches long and 1 inch in diameter. No other
bombs were found.
"Clinton's visit took place without incident. Ten days later,
police played a tape of one of the telephone threats at a news
conference and asked the public's help in identifying the caller.
"Court records show that two of Pickering's brothers contacted
the FBI and said he was the caller. His sisters and his mother
later identified his voice as well.
"The indictment charges Pickering with threatening to kill
Clinton, using an explosive in making the threat, making threats
that bombs were placed elsewhere, and with two counts of making
false statements to FBI agents.
"Days before the president's visit, Pickering told friends and
relatives that if Clinton visited the area he would 'blow him
away,' court documents show.
- Asociated Press, Eugene, Oregon, October 24, 1998.

In article <4b7ce004$0$12457$bbae...@news.suddenlink.net>,
"harmony" <a...@hotmail.com> posted:

Benway (original non-Zionist)

Feb 18, 2010, 7:18:53 AM2/18/10

The wealthy get a sense of entitlement that is
derived from belonging to the privileged minority
of the population. Globalism serves them well.
Just work harder, longer, cheaper and import lots
of excess third world flesh, and before you know
it, you ARE the third world! They certainly got
the useful idiots over a barrel of bullshit.

***************************************

harmony

Feb 18, 2010, 1:32:23 PM2/18/10
thank you jai maharaj ji.
it is well known that sankrit is well suited for computers too, among host
of other things. hindu employers value that. no wonder brown kirastani
employers in india are falling behind which is very upsetting to anti-hindu
brown kirastanistas of the usenet, who have gullible mallu for their
waterboy.

<use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr. Jai Maharaj)> wrote in
message news:20100218JbI92Vc4JrkJYs2788JIwN9@L4m6n...

and/or www.mantra.com/jai