Aamir Khan - MY WIVES MAY BE HINDU BUT MY KIDS WILL ALWAYS FOLLOW ONLY ISLAM

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Sep 5, 2010, 2:30:40 PM9/5/10
My wives may be Hindu but my kids will always follow only Islam: Aamir Khan

santabanta.com

Aamir Hussain Khan hails from a typically staunch, conservative and
orthodox Muslim family originating from the Khan clan of Peshawar.
Belonging to the Shia clan he has never hidden the fact that right
from childhood he was quite liberal minded and moreover a rebel
person at heart.

He has always made it very clear that more than believing in and
having total faith in Islamic religion he has always and completely
reposed his faith in 'Allah' (God), the one and only supreme power of
the entire universe.

While his friends insist that he is not anti-religious at all but at
the same time he is not a fanatic either. So sure enough eyebrows
were raised when he married his childhood sweetheart a Hindu-Bengali
lass named Reena Dutta and once again a Hindu belle Kiran Rao.

The first query on everyone's lips was would he go the Shahrukh Khan
way as far as religious worship was concerned. But true to his words,
Aamir Khan silenced his critics in this interactive session with
Shaheen Raaj. Let's see how?

Q What does religion in general and Islamic religion in particular
mean to you?

A It may mean anything to me, that's secondary. I hate the division
of religion in itself at the behest of mankind themselves. Like you
just made a very uncalled for and a very discriminatory remark about
religion!

In my eyes religion is religion. I really hate its classification.
Anyways coming to the point, I would say that as far as I am
concerned no I am not a highly religious person at all. I believe
more in spirituality.

Moreover, I have always reposed my total faith in 'Allah' the only
supreme power guiding and ruling this universe. I pray to him in my
mind with every breath of mine. I don't have to seek out the
particular 5 times only to offer him my respects.

In fact I have a direct conversation with him in times of happiness,
in times of success and above all in times of sadness and failures
too.

Q So what about the rituals and tenets of Islamic religion as
preached by Prophet Mohammad (S.A.W), may peace be upon him, in the
Holy book of Quran?

A I am not saying that one should overlook this aspect of the
Islamic religion. But I do believe in the principle of 'To each his
own' what I elaborately mean to express is that whether I offer my 5
times 'Namaz' (5 times prayers) or not?

Whether I observe my 'Rozas' (Fasting) in the Holy month of 'Ramzan'
or not? Whether I do the regular 'Tilavat' (Reading) of the
'Quransharif' (The Holy Book) or not? Whether I have performed my
'Haj' or 'Umra' (Both pilgrimages to Mecca and Medina) or not?

Whether I take care of the 'Zakaat' (2.5% of net yearly income to be
disbursed to the poor and needy) the 'Fitra' (Protection of life of
the widows and extremely needy people) and the 'Khairaat (Giving Alms
to Beggars) or not?

All these are questions that I do not have to answer to one and all.
No I am not answerable to anyone accept my 'Khuda' (God). Yes, I am
also aware that when I take 'Rukhsat' (Good Bye) from this world I
will have to face all the repercussions of all my 'Gunahs' (Sins).

So it could be 'Sawab' (Blessings) or it could be 'Ajaab' (Curse)
considering the fact that 'Allah' ne mere hisse ki nekiyan bhi nazar
andaaz na ki hogi (God has not overlooked the goodness in me).

To sum it up, I would say that meri nekiyaan aur meri badiyaan (My
good deeds and my bad deeds) is something that is strictly an affair
to be dealt with and considered by my 'Allah Miyan' alone.

Q So how do you observe the Holy month of 'Ramzan'?

A Just as every true 'Mussalmaan' (Muslim person) does. But my
policy is that ke main dikhawa karne yaa apne 'Allah' ki raah mein ki
gayee ibaadat ki badayee maarne mein yakeen nahin karta hoon. (I do
not believe in showing off my prayers and practices to the world).

Sorry to say but the mentality of some people in general is still
very conservative. So at the slightest pretext they bother more about
others 'Imaan' (Faith) and 'Aamaal' (Worship) rather than their own.

So it's not really surprising when you hear people making nasty
comments behind my back, of course. For them Aamir Khan 'Namaz' nahin
padta (does not offer 5 times prayers) ya Shahrukh Khan 'Roza' nahin
rakhta (does not observe fasting) is more of a sensation than a food
for thought.

Does anybody even bother or stop to give a thought that being a
celebrity we do have a lot of limitations and other problems. And by
this statement I am not at all justifying my stand on my own
principles of religion.

Q Did you face any religious dilemma while you were married to a
Hindu lady Reena Dutta and later on to Kiran Rao?

A No, none whatsoever. We never practiced each other's religion
neither did we force each other to do so. But, of course, I had made
it very clear that my kids will always follow only Islamic religion.

More at:
http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?pid=39457

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

fair use of copyrighted works.

copyright owner.

Since newsgroup posts are being removed
by forgery by one or more net terrorists,
this post may be reposted several times.

uNmaivirumbi

Sep 5, 2010, 2:37:01 PM9/5/10
On Sep 5, 2:30 pm, use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
Jai Maharaj) wrote:

> A   No, none whatsoever. We never practiced each other's religion
> neither did we force each other to do so. But, of course, I had made
> it very clear that my kids will always follow only Islamic religion.

Fault of Hindu girls. Shameful. Very sad Hindus fall for this cult of
death

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Sep 5, 2010, 2:50:25 PM9/5/10
In article <20581471-4097-4a2f...@q2g2000yqq.googlegroups.com>,
uNmaivirumbi <tripur...@yahoo.com> posted:

> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:
>
> > A No, none whatsoever. We never practiced each other's religion
> > neither did we force each other to do so. But, of course, I had made
> > it very clear that my kids will always follow only Islamic religion.
> > - Aamir Khan

> Fault of Hindu girls. Shameful. Very sad Hindus fall for this cult of
> death

Those who do, in my view, are not true Hindus. True Hindus in Bharat
are a small minority after the centuries of invasions, massacres,
illegal rule, occupation, slavery, looting, oppression, etc., by
Muslims, Christians and their supporters.

Moorthy

Sep 5, 2010, 3:12:51 PM9/5/10

He, a poster boy of Indian seculars including idiot Advani, is a
typical Muslim bigot and is unable to get away from yolk of Arabism.

and/or www.mantra.com/jai

Sep 5, 2010, 3:52:47 PM9/5/10
In article <23f7d9a4-059b-4169...@v41g2000yqv.googlegroups.com>,
Moorthy <mort...@hotmail.co.uk> posted:

> On 5 Sep, 19:37, uNmaivirumbi <tripurant...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

> > > No, none whatsoever. We never practiced each other's religion
> > > neither did we force each other to do so. But, of course, I had made
> > > it very clear that my kids will always follow only Islamic religion.

> > > - Aamir Khan

> > Fault of Hindu girls. Shameful. Very sad Hindus fall for this cult of
> > death

> He, a poster boy of Indian seculars including idiot Advani, is a
> typical Muslim bigot and is unable to get away from yolk of Arabism.

Pitch a tent for him in the Arab desert and let him live in it.

kunwar navin partap singh

Oct 25, 2010, 1:49:27 PM10/25/10
On Sep 6, 12:52 am, use...@mantra.com and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
Jai Maharaj) wrote:
> In article <23f7d9a4-059b-4169-87ec-0a285ccc2...@v41g2000yqv.googlegroups.com>,
>  Moorthy <morta...@hotmail.co.uk> posted:

> > On 5 Sep, 19:37, uNmaivirumbi <tripurant...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > > Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

> > > Fault of Hindu girls. Shameful. Very sad Hindus fall for this cult of
> > > death
> > He, a poster boy of Indian seculars including idiot Advani, is a
> > typical Muslim bigot and is unable to get away from yolk of Arabism.
>
> Pitch a tent for him in the Arab desert and let him live in it.
>
> Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
> Om Shanti

musalman apne kaminge kabhi nahi chd tah, yeh unke khoon meah ha