Review of Refugee from Gandmasti.Com + a request...

Gandu

Aug 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/6/00
Hi Folks,

In an effort to take a more irreverant look at Hindi Movies, we
at Gandmasti.Com are attempting our own reviews... Here's the
first attempt from

http://www.gandmasti.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=16272

And as the name of the site suggests .... don't take things too
seriously. :)

=====
REVIEW OF RAPE-U-JI(REFUGEE)

JayPee Dirta’s new movie Rape-U-ji has opened to full houses
recently. What with such a title and star new comers 'Abi(can’t)
shake' Bachan and 'Karona (ka)Poor'.

"Karona…Karona…. tum kahan ho kahona."

So here we have Karona and her family from Bonglades trying to
cross over to Paki-land from the Rand of Putch. Now this is what
I call jumping from frying pan onto the fire eh eh.

And in between guiding, transporting people and goods to and fro
across the border is our Rape-U-ji. And like a true gandu, he
falls for this booootifullll Karona.

Bas phir uski mann mein sirf ek hi tamanna. Karona….Karona…
Karona….! Din mein Karona, raat mein Karona….magar Karona! Sigh!

Dono mein hui pyar aur Rape-U-ji kiya bedsheet paar. Aur phir
dono ki naachna-gaana shuru. Saale Rape-U-ji ko naachna nahi
aatha tho kaiku taang hilata hai. Aisa lagta hai ki dono taango
ke saath dandiya khel raha hai. Rape-U-ji ka bapuji bhi achha
dance kar leta hai.

Predictably ek Pakistani chamdichor beech mein aata hai Sunail
Khan Shitty. He falls in luv with Karona and goes Crowna….Crowna
…Crowna till he realises it is a major one way traffic for him.
Crowna has given him KLD (Khade L*nd pe Dhoka). Imagine all the
wasted sleepless nights with major nightfalls. Poor Khan Shitty,
never mind what the hell he thinks. After all ‘sar salaamat tho
pagdi hazaar, l*nd salaamat tho ch*t hazaar’

Rape-U-ji meanwhile gets framed in smuggling charges by Pakis
and is forced to pass info of our des to them. Enters good
samaritan Indian army officer Jerky Shroff. If ever a stone
could talk, it is Jerky Shroff. After proving he’s a fool by
sympathising with Rape-U-ji, he goes one step ahead. He recruits
Rape-U-ji into the Indian Army. God save our Nation! C’mon
JayPee, give us a break !

And then there is this qawwali song sequence between Jerky
Shroff and Khan Shitty. Guys, I can’t take it anymore.
Booooohooooohoooo!! Just can’t take it anymore from here. God,
where are we headed for ? Please do not fuck the Indian Army.
Well, the story (if at all there is one) finally ends with Rape-
U-ji rape-u-jing Karona and living happily together.

JayPee Dirta….where r u JayPee Dirta, here I come to rape you
ji! Run!

Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com.
Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com

sunny...@virgin.net

Aug 7, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/7/00
Give up reviewing, it wasn't that funny.
One should be clever in the reviews and examine the film beneath what you
see. But this review just played with words and went too far! Any 'Gandu'
can do that!