Golmaal returns- English subtitles

habshi

Oct 30, 2008, 8:03:59 PM10/30/08
Madcap comedy films are hard to make , and if one keeps you
entranced for three hours then it has to be a very very good one.
I must say I enjoyed this one immensely , especially the digs
at the soaps and Balaji productions. Have to see it again. Kareena is
a bit subdued as the shaki ( suspicious wife) but does well in the
item dances. Will see it again. I liked the scene where the midget
insepctor has to stand on a stool to beat the criminal.

nathonn

Nov 8, 2008, 11:57:27 PM11/8/08

Hi
friend,
Golmaal returns is the nice movie and ajay's acting
is too good. And Tushar is mind bowing.

habshi

Nov 9, 2008, 6:16:46 PM11/9/08
The song where they blow up all the cars was quite good