25th Annual Indian Music & Dance Competition - Nov. 29th & 30th 2008

1 view

mithu...@gmail.com

Nov 3, 2008, 6:36:35 PM11/3/08
The only Indian music and dance competition outside of India,

Many categories...to enter...Including Sitar, Tabla, Bharatnatyam,
Dances Of India, North Indian Classical Vocal, South Indian Classical
Vocal, Thumri, Ghazal, Film Song, Bhajan and much more...

For more information please goto:

http://www.aimrec.com

Town Crier

Nov 3, 2008, 8:21:59 PM11/3/08
On Nov 3, 3:36 pm, mithun....@gmail.com staked a claim to:

> The only Indian music and dance competition outside of India,

And precisely _how_ did you ascertain that it is the only one?

DG

arun...@gmail.com

Nov 5, 2008, 4:35:55 PM11/5/08
the link doesn't work...can i have more info

surjit singh

Nov 5, 2008, 5:09:45 PM11/5/08
On Nov 5, 1:35 pm, aruna...@gmail.com wrote:
> the link doesn't work...can i have more info

Try this one and be patient, it loads slowly:

http://www.aimrec.com/competition/index.html

mithu...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2008, 4:20:53 AM11/28/08

Maybe we have been told so by the INDIAN EMBASSY

Abhik Majumdar

Nov 28, 2008, 8:52:03 AM11/28/08

> Maybe we have been told so by the INDIAN EMBASSY

Maybe? You mean you are not sure?

Abhik

Havanur

Nov 28, 2008, 1:40:29 PM11/28/08

I checked the Indian Embassy in Washington http://www.indianembassy.org/newsite/cevents.asp

This is what they say just below the event announcement

"Information above is as provided by the organizer. Please contact
them directly to reconfirm the details. The Embassy of India is not
responsible for the accuracy or reliability of the information
provided by private parties contained in the Cultural Calendar."

Havanur