[RAME] Hard To Find Movie Sources -Out Of Print-Where To Get Them-Where To Find Them

Nasty One

Aug 30, 2005, 6:00:23 PM8/30/05
The Bots are keeping Nasty1 out of RAME , so I'm
Trying E Mail for this post. This is a throwaway E
Mail Box , so spam away!!!

Once again The Robots must be pissed at me. Come on
Robots , let my posts through.

Back in 1998 a collector in Chicago kept track of hard
to find , out of print movie sources. He was the first
one to post a list of places for out of print Uncut
versions of Adult movies to RAME. He now just calls
himself "Pudgy." I don't know if he still has Usenet
access.

These sources have Uncut versions of hard to find
adult movies. All of them have been tested for
reliability , but I will NOT personally guarantee
every source. So Far , all the ones on my " Good Guy "
list have been reliable. They all carry many types of
obscure movies. All of them have an adult section.
Most will ship internationally.

http://www.videoscreams.com/

Good selection, numerous ways of ordering. Domestic
turnaround is about three weeks. Ships International.
They do not trade with the general public.

http://cinefear.com/sv.html

Fast 10 day turnaround. Good Quality , but relatively
small selection. I have no idea if this guy trades.

http://www.pimpadelicwonderland.com/xxx.html

Honest Seller , but very slow. Usually gets a domestic
order done in 4 weeks , but he can take as long as six
weeks. Mostly just sells and trades for certain movies
on his want list as a hobbyist.

http://www.b-videos101.com/

Small selection. Always inquire about the quality of a
DVD before ordering. He is honest about quality and
turnaround time is about 10 days.This guy also trades.

http://www.sureluck.homestead.com/NEWHOME.html

This guy only accepts cash or money orders made out to
cash. Good Selection , 10 day turnaround if you follow
instructions. I thought he was somebody new , but he
was around twenty years ago when collectors kept in
contact with each other via Video Xcitement magazine.
Simply E mail him with your movie request. He gets
back to you with the cost. Very Honest , but I don't
think he ships internationally. He deals with XXX
adult movies exclusively. He does NOT trade with the
general public.

http://www.alphabluearchives.com/newsite/

This company was started by a collector , but has gone
mainstream. He no longer trades. They still have some
movies that are exclusive to them. Quality is not
always great , but they do have Uncut versions. It can
take a month to get your Dvd's when ordering directly.
Many of Alpha Blue Archive movies are now available
from the major mail order and rental places.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Place to avoid: Video Search of Miami. I won't bother
with the URL. They get you your order quick. Too bad
some of their tapes rated B+ for quality look like 8th
generation dupes.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

bjlover

Sep 2, 2005, 4:55:53 AM9/2/05
hey nasty one. seems like you know a lot about the business so i've
got a question for you (or anyone else). a long time ago, i downloaded
a video clip of sarah young when she was pretty young and she was doing
two guys at the same time on a couch. peter north was one of the two
guys (i think the other guy was black). when peter came, he hosed her
face and that scene was pretty awesome. anyway, i have no idea what
the title of that movie might be. if i knew, i'd try to rent it to see
the entire thing. any ideas? thanks!

Nas...@rame.net

Sep 2, 2005, 8:48:53 AM9/2/05

I believe the title you are looking for is " Absolutely Sarah Young."
If you do a google search , somebody will have it.

I'm guessing you are looking for the British Sarah Young .

One web page to try is http://www.bgafd.org/index.php

One of the better guys for reviews of the newer movies is Rog. He
does * not *know the difference between historical Golden Age movies
and true classics , but I think he's O.K. for newer movies.

http://www.rogreviews.com/home.asp

I have around 2K prints , but I only care about ( mostly ) movies and
certain loops from around 1972 to 1982. Collectively , we have over1k
more. There is some overlap.. The guys on the west coast and in
Europe are finding more and more movies. The East Coast collectors
need to look harder. I don't pay much attention to the new movies.

bjlover

Sep 2, 2005, 8:00:13 PM9/2/05
hey, thanks for the info! i'll check it out.

(btw, you have a HUGE collection! lucky bastard!)

bjlover

Sep 2, 2005, 9:07:28 PM9/2/05
oh, i almost forgot. nasty one, you know a lot so would you give me
your one or two recommendations for online porn site that focuses on
bjs? criteria would be * large library of video and image files,
unlimited downloads, month by month vs annual fee, cancel anytime
policy, no credit card rip offs/games.

thanks!

Nas...@rame.net

Sep 2, 2005, 11:38:51 PM9/2/05

I never have and never will subscribe to an online porn site. " Pudgy"
of Chicago has two hugh web pages with sexual resources links that
might have something like that. Most of his links are to free sites. I
think it only works with the Mozilla Firefox Browser, since he hates
Internet Explorer.

International
http://pudgym.originnet.net/bookmark3.html

Domestic

http://pudgym.originnet.net/bookmark2.html

Nas...@rame.net

Sep 3, 2005, 12:00:10 AM9/3/05

Here is another place that does have a Link to 31 different Blowjob
sites. I have no idea if any of them are any good. I don't have the
time to check them out.

Regular site

http://www.pornwizzard.com/

I think this is the direct link to the Blowjob sites

http://www.pornwizzard.com/pornwizcat_1_37_0.html

bjlover

Sep 3, 2005, 6:20:05 AM9/3/05
hey nasty one, thanks for the links. a lot of them even tho labelled
free turn out to be pay sites. not your fault, of course. i'll check
more links later.

interesting that you said you never have or will subscribe to an online
porn site. i'm a little surprised so would you tell me why not? i
mean, i don't feel strongly one way or the other (personally); just
wondering what your take is on that whole scene.

finally, thanks again for writing. this doesn't seem like a very
active forum so i appreciate your taking the time to reply.

Gemini 06

Sep 4, 2005, 12:40:15 PM9/4/05
nasty...@yahoo.com (Nasty One) wrote:

http://www.sureluck.homestead.com/NEWHOME.html

> This guy only accepts cash or money
> orders made out to cash. Good
> Selection , 10 day turnaround if you
> follow instructions. I thought he was
> somebody new , but he was around
> twenty years ago when collectors kept
> in contact with each other via Video
> Xcitement magazine. Simply E mail him
> with your movie request. He gets back
> to you with the cost. Very Honest , but I
> don't think he ships internationally. He
> deals with XXX adult movies
> exclusively. He does NOT trade with the
> general public.

This is my favorite company.

You must e-mail the title(s) of the movie(s) you want to the e-mail
address below. The guy who runs the company will e-mail you the
price(s).

shres...@yahoo.com

Please submit all payments either in cash, or with a Money Order simply
made out to 'CASH' - [DO NOT fill in the 'Pay To' line on the Money
Order to Boxholder S., Sureluck, or S.H. Research]. Send payment by
regular mail to :

BOXHOLDER S.
P.O. Box 227
BROWNSBURG, IN.
46112-0227

--
Gemini 06

http://amri.iafd.com/author-result.asp?AuthorList=Gemini+06

Nas...@rame.net

Sep 4, 2005, 3:10:07 PM9/4/05
On 3 Sep 2005 10:20:05 GMT, "bjlover" <noonehas...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>hey nasty one, thanks for the links. a lot of them even tho labelled
>free turn out to be pay sites. not your fault, of course. i'll check
>more links later.

It would take a week or more to check out " Pudgy's" links. Some are
free. Others are pay sites. I'm pretty sure
http://www.pornwizzard.com/ is mostly links to pay sites. " Pudgy's"
links usually tell you if they are pay or free sites.

>interesting that you said you never have or will subscribe to an online
>porn site. i'm a little surprised so would you tell me why not? i
>mean, i don't feel strongly one way or the other (personally); just
>wondering what your take is on that whole scene.

I have no interest in making compilations of scenes , but I see no
reason to subscribe to web pages when there is a much cheaper way. For
the $ 25.00 bucks or so a month those web pages cost , you can
subscribe to Xrent dvd , Bush DVD or any other rental place . You can
then get a copyguard eliminator for $ 69.95 at

http://www.facetvideo.com/xcart/customer/home.php.

In quantities of 10 or more , you can buy quality blank DVD's for 50
cents or less each here

http://www.genesysdtp.com/

The plastic DVD box holders are about 35 cents each.

http://www.ldbmart.com/products.html

Many adult web pages have a well documented reputation for double
billing and other rip-offs. I want to see movies on a big screen , not
a computer monitor.

The only site I've seen that is part free and part pay and is run
honestly is Mike South's. Mike is Atlanta based and does pro-am stuff.
His free web blog is politically incorrect and he's not afraid to slam
the Los Angeles based porno industry.

http://www.mikesouth.com/

>finally, thanks again for writing. this doesn't seem like a very
>active forum so i appreciate your taking the time to reply.

LOL....... Well there was a power struggle over objective and
subjective moderation . The group is now objectively moderated by
bots. You can read Hart Williams post about that here.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.arts.movies.erotica/msg/f286151665d40768?hl=en

The original bot was not doing its job . Tons of people left because
of the spam. Putting ( RAME ) in the subject header has eliminated 98%
of the spam. The group needs more posters , but if it dies off it will
have at least died uncensored. This is Usenet. It's a decentralized
medium that nobody has a "right" to own or censor.

There must be 10 or more web pages that have forums about porn. I
refuse to post or lurk in them because I have too much self esteem to
be some censor's main bitch. That why I left here and never posted for
almost six years. Now that RAME is uncensored , I can post here again.

Thanks to so many people wanting to own their own porn forum and
people who willingly subject themselves to censorship, porn talk is
fragmented on the internet. It's no big deal , because Usenet still
has plenty of non-porn groups with various other subjects. These
groups were never censored and still thrive. Porn is not the only
thing I'm interested in.

bjlover

Sep 5, 2005, 4:46:40 AM9/5/05
nasty one, i am not worthy! ha! ha! thanks for all the good info.
very helpful. i'll check out the links you posted.

many thanks and i look forward to more posts by you!

Nas...@rame.net

Sep 6, 2005, 1:10:15 AM9/6/05
On 3 Sep 2005 00:00:13 GMT, "bjlover" <noonehas...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>hey, thanks for the info! i'll check it out.
>
>(btw, you have a HUGE collection! lucky bastard!)

Well , I count about 2,000 films as features between 1972 and 1982.
Prior to 1972 , there were very few features. I have another 1,000 I
count as " pure grinders " or loop transfers from the 1969-1982 era. I
should have stopped at my goal of making damn sure I was able to
transfer UNCUT copies to DVD. Then myself and some collectors got on a
preservation kick. Most were on VHS or PAL. A few were on film.
Sometimes a VHS to DVD transfer looks better than a film to DVD
transfer. There are probably thousands more cheap ass grinders
unaccounted for because they would play in some shoe box theater for a
week and get thrown in the trash.

Ok, so why do guys in the USA and Europe want to preserve UNCUT copies
of these movies? Well , it used to be that Europe got uncut tapes that
were not available in the USA. They could be transferred from PAL to
VHS for the USA.

In the DVD era Europe is getting the same edited crap we are. If the
movies are not saved in their Uncut form somehow , they could
disappear forever. I don't think of myself as a " lucky bastard " for
collecting and trying to preserve old porn movies. I am an old fool
who created an unpaid second job for myself.

The Fool

Sep 6, 2005, 4:20:01 AM9/6/05
Thanks Nasty, maybe you should become a mod ;)

"Nasty One" <nasty...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

paul c

Sep 6, 2005, 2:28:13 PM9/6/05

Recipe for disaster. I wouldn't send the pope money this
way. Well I wouldn't send the pope $$$$ for any reason but you get my
drift. When the guy get's his last 300 orders in $$$$ before going
bankrupt or just bolting you think he's gonna send you your money
back? What' that saying? A fool and his money .............

arch

Nas...@rame.net

Sep 6, 2005, 4:40:39 PM9/6/05
On Tue, 6 Sep 2005 12:28:13 CST, paul c <pol...@rcn.com> wrote:

>On 4 Sep 2005 16:40:15 GMT, Gemi...@webtv.net (Gemini 06) wrote:
>
>>nasty...@yahoo.com (Nasty One) wrote:
>>
>>http://www.sureluck.homestead.com/NEWHOME.html

>>You must e-mail the title(s) of the movie(s) you want to the e-mail

>>address below. The guy who runs the company will e-mail you the
>>price(s).
>>
>>shres...@yahoo.com
>>
>>Please submit all payments either in cash, or with a Money Order simply
>>made out to 'CASH' -

>[DO NOT fill in the 'Pay To' line on the Money
>>Order to Boxholder S., Sureluck, or S.H. Research]. Send payment by
>>regular mail to :
>>

> Recipe for disaster. I wouldn't send the pope money this
>way. Well I wouldn't send the pope $$$$ for any reason but you get my
>drift. When the guy get's his last 300 orders in $$$$ before going
>bankrupt or just bolting you think he's gonna send you your money
>back? What' that saying? A fool and his money .............
>
>arch

The guy has been around for 20+ years has not ripped anybody off
before. When he first started , he would send the first tape free if
you did not trust him and put you on the honor system. I don't think
he would do that now. Too many regular customers.

He no longer has any masters I need , but a lot of us " fools " have
gotten Uncut out of print movies from him. There is NEVER any
guarantee with a small merchant who only accepts cash or money orders
made out to cash. The guy could die with a bunch of unfulfilled
orders.

Note: If you tell him you only want the movies in DVD , he will dupe
them to DVD for you. Just say out front you only want DVD's.

Someone

Sep 7, 2005, 1:40:14 AM9/7/05
<Nas...@rame.net> wrote in message news:l4srh1tq3ttf9iu2q...@4ax.com...

> The guy could die with a bunch of unfulfilled orders.

It was earlier reported that "the guy" did die and that the
business is now being conducted by his widow.