The case of the disappearing condom

Patrick Riley

Nov 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/13/98
Watched Black Co-Eds (Legend) the other night and noted a couple of
peculiar condom-related incidents. Before we get to those let me give
a run-down on the movie.

Forget the co-ed idea. Only the first scene has anything to do with
co-eds and it's just a rip off of the Cherry Poppers idea where (in
this case) Jack Hammer and Tony Everready playing construction workers
accost Treasure and invite her back to Hammer's place (the same old
bed and concrete block wall with graffiti you've seen in lots of Me Mo
Nasty movies) to see Hammer's sister's biology books. Of course there
are no books and they do a three way.

Caramel calls at the same room and says she's there to see Suave's
(the black Ron Jeremy) sister/brother/someone (it's not too coherent).
He/she/it isn't there so they screw.

With no rationale, in a room with a ghastly sofa, Rob Mariner screws
Dee. They both sniff far too much. Must have a cold <g>.

Obsession swims in the pool and then screws onlooker Devlin Weed.

Byron plays pool with India and he mentions something about wanting
his dick as hard as a pool cue. She works on it and they screw.

Points to note:

The girls here make up my black A-list (there are perhaps a few
others). Even though Dee and Obsession have passed the Riley limit,
they can still excite. Don't know why this is. Maybe because black
girls in the porn industry seem less whorish than their white sisters.
Maybe because they're less threatening, more submissive, or perhaps
more pragmatic. Unlike others on this group I don't care if my progeny
is heavily suntanned. Even Obsession's tattoos and piercings don't
turn me off. Caramel admits to having a kid but her belly is flat and
taut and her waist, tight. Treasure has braces.

Comparing these girls to the ones the (presumably) black posters go on
about (Ebony Ayes etc) there might be a difference between what black
guys consider attractive in black girls and what white guys like.
Except for the color, these girls seem closer to an idealized white
girl.

There are no anals in the movie (good).

All scenes end in facials (bad) except for Caramel who gets an
in-mouth cum shot which she drools out. (bad)

All except the first scene are couples (good).

The Caramel scene may be a rip-off from Black Knockers #50 (bad).

The Dee and India scenes are six months old. (indifferent)

With the possible exception of Treasure's scene, all couples looked
like they wanted to screw each other and were enthusiastic about doing
so. (good).

Now to the condom question. No condoms in the India or Dee scenes.
Devlin (Obsession rolls it on with her mouth) and Hammer wear condoms
all the time. (After presumably doing or being done by Bubba in the
pen, I wouldn't let Hammer within 50 feet of me if I were female,
condom or no.) Tony wears a condom at the start of his in-out but then
suddenly he's plunging away and there's no condom. Suave starts with a
condom (even Roger would notice it; it's red) and then it too
disappears.

It's not as though the girls don't notice the condom has gone. Caramel
continues with reverse cowgirl and inserts Suave's dick in her so she
certainly could feel a missing condom and when Everready pulls out for
the cum shot Treasure is very definitely watching. So what's the
story? Is there some myth that you only need the condom for the
initial insertion? Although there's no evidence of softness, the
presumption is that the guy couldn't get off with a condom. But
wouldn't the girl object? Why not just have no condom at all? After
all, this is not the first time these guys have had sex; they should
know their limitations. It's not like Legend is a condom-only outfit
and Me Mo Nasty wants to say "All scenes have condoms". They don't
anyway.

Is Me Mo Nasty another name for Jim Powers?

Patrick Riley
The X-Rated Videotape Guides in Six Volumes and the Star Indexes
Available from bookstores (the Barnes & Noble kind)
** rec.arts.movies.erotica FAQ at http://www.rame.net/faq **

Essex9999

Nov 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/13/98
Patrick Riley writes:

>Tony wears a condom at the start of his in-out but then
>suddenly he's plunging away and there's no condom.
>Suave starts with a condom (even Roger would notice
>it; it's red) and then it too disappears.

Perhaps an anti-condom terrorist gang burst onto the set and held the
Chinese-food delivery man hostage until the actresses agreed to forego
"protection."

Was Torris anywhere in the vicinty? :-)

--Steve

Mike South

Nov 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/14/98
esse...@aol.com (Essex9999) wrote:

>Patrick Riley writes:
>
>>Tony wears a condom at the start of his in-out but then
>>suddenly he's plunging away and there's no condom.
>>Suave starts with a condom (even Roger would notice
>>it; it's red) and then it too disappears.
>
>Perhaps an anti-condom terrorist gang burst onto the set and held the
>Chinese-food delivery man hostage until the actresses agreed to forego
>"protection."

Or maybe it's your typical porn mentality...try to please
everybody......

Mike South
Producer/Director
"Mike South's Peaches & Cream"
"Mike South's Georgia Peaches"

http://www.mike-south.com
Winner 1997 AVN Best Amateur Video
Winner 1998 AVN Best Amateur Video
Winner 1996 Rocky Mountain Oyster Readers Poll Best Pro-Am Series

tor...@mindspring.com

Nov 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM11/15/98
p_r...@pipeline.com (Patrick Riley) wrote:

So what's the
>story? Is there some myth that you only need the condom for the
>initial insertion? Although there's no evidence of softness, the
>presumption is that the guy couldn't get off with a condom.

You probably hit the nail on the head here Patrick. Performer health
takes a backseat to the requisite money shot. And these guys probably
couldn't get off fucking inside a latex sheath

Torris