Devon: Hot or Not?

1 view

Kady Elle

Dec 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/28/99
Hi, all.
I've got another question for you. I recently saw "Three," and I had
to wonder why Devon got top billling.

I think Inari Vachs looked phenomenal (less makeup is MORE, on her,
IMHO), and her performance was fantastic. She's really lithe, she
looks so supple, and she just looks like she really, really enjoys
sex. I really dig it when her eyes roll in the back of her head. (I
suppose it's easy enough to fake, but it's not the most comfortable
thing...but then, that would make her a master of her craft, no?) I
could do without the squeaking--she and Jenna J. have that in common,
and to me it sounds like a puppy being stepped on...UNsexy...but that
is minor. I think she rocks--Inari, not Jenna.

Anyway, Devon, OTOH, seems very limited in her range: the startled
fawn look, the attempt at a sneer, and the pout. I think she would be
a LOT cuter without the collagen in the lips and the pontoons on her
chest (her bio says she's 100 lbs, and those implants have got to be
about 15 of that). She doesn't seem innocent to me; to me, it is like
she's interpreting what innocence is. (Tricia Deveraux seems innocent
to me, even when she's doing some NASTY stuff. She looks like a little
girl who's broken curfew, and is going to have a good time to spite
her daddy.)

At the end, when she starts talking dirty, I don't feel any real heat.
For plot purposes, I guess it was supposed to illustrate how the women
in the situation had taken control. But it just didn't do anything for
me.

Maybe it's because she's still pretty new, but I don't see what all
the hubbub is about.

>From reading a lot of your postings over the last couple of months, it
seems that most of you don't like 1) the bottle blonde thing, 2) the
implant thing, 3) the zipless fuck.

So, is she popular or not?

Kady
** rec.arts.movies.erotica FAQ at http://www.rame.net/faq **
** internet adult film database at http://www.iafd.com **

NFURI8OR

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99
>, all.
>I've got another question for you. I recently saw "Three," and I had
>to wonder why Devon got top billling.
>
>I think Inari Vachs looked phenomenal (less makeup is MORE, on her,
>IMHO), and her performance was fantastic

Without even having seen the movie I can tell you why she got top billing.
(and I'll make it clear before I say this that I've liked what I've seen from
Devon so far, but it's) because she, as opposed to Inari, actually has a
contract the company that put the movie out.

la...@my-deja.com

Dec 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/30/99
In article <rame.946393204p28108@bash>,
kady...@yahoo.com wrote:

> Anyway, Devon, OTOH, seems very limited in her range: the startled
> fawn look, the attempt at a sneer, and the pout. I think she would be
> a LOT cuter without the collagen in the lips and the pontoons on her
> chest (her bio says she's 100 lbs, and those implants have got to be
> about 15 of that). She doesn't seem innocent to me; to me, it is like
> she's interpreting what innocence is. (Tricia Deveraux seems innocent
> to me, even when she's doing some NASTY stuff. She looks like a little
> girl who's broken curfew, and is going to have a good time to spite
> her daddy.)

Limited in her range? What is she, an opera singer?

Anyway, she has a pretty face, but the very worst Vivid Girl tit job
since the days of Kelly Jaye-can't Hirsch pay her more to get them
aligned properly?

I agree with your comments about Inari...she has it. Totally. I really
don't understand why companies contract girls like Devon and Wicked's
newest Alexa Rae (who will soon be referred to as the new Chasey Lain,
she's so wooden. A recent photo spread I saw of her showed her with the
same facial expression in every pic. God.)

Practically everyone on this newsgroup seems to like them hot, nasty and
natural, so why these tattoed silicone mannequin types? I really don't
get it. There are so many gorgeous women out there without contracts,
and the girls who get promoted have freakish tit jobs like Devon and
even Jenna (whose appeal I never quite got) and have all sorts of weird
tattoos and so on. I realize some girls don't want a contract, but
surely they can do better than that.

My 2 cents,

Lakme

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Bad girl Jimmy

Dec 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/31/99
You took the words right out of my mouth.
I always thought the ideal contract girl would not only be beautiful,
but believable. I mean the title is actress, I want to believe she loves
9 inches in her ass, if that's the role she is playing. Or how about sex
appeal? To me that's when a girl makes me,(intentionally or not) want to
have sex, with her or anybody else. Or makes me think fucking her would
be the most amazing fuck of my life. With the exception of Veronica, I
feel like having sex with any of the newer Vivid girls, (Devon, Kira,
etc.) would be more like an inconvience.
I feel like anyone can be a Vivid girl, as long as you are decent to
look at and relatively unknown.

kady...@yahoo.com wrote:

> Hi, all.

> I've got another question for you. I recently saw "Three," and I had
> to wonder why Devon got top billling.
>
> I think Inari Vachs looked phenomenal (less makeup is MORE, on her,

> IMHO), and her performance was fantastic. She's really lithe, she
> looks so supple, and she just looks like she really, really enjoys
> sex. I really dig it when her eyes roll in the back of her head. (I
> suppose it's easy enough to fake, but it's not the most comfortable
> thing...but then, that would make her a master of her craft, no?) I
> could do without the squeaking--she and Jenna J. have that in common,
> and to me it sounds like a puppy being stepped on...UNsexy...but that
> is minor. I think she rocks--Inari, not Jenna.
>

> Anyway, Devon, OTOH, seems very limited in her range: the startled
> fawn look, the attempt at a sneer, and the pout. I think she would be
> a LOT cuter without the collagen in the lips and the pontoons on her
> chest (her bio says she's 100 lbs, and those implants have got to be
> about 15 of that). She doesn't seem innocent to me; to me, it is like
> she's interpreting what innocence is. (Tricia Deveraux seems innocent
> to me, even when she's doing some NASTY stuff. She looks like a little
> girl who's broken curfew, and is going to have a good time to spite
> her daddy.)
>

> At the end, when she starts talking dirty, I don't feel any real heat.
> For plot purposes, I guess it was supposed to illustrate how the women
> in the situation had taken control. But it just didn't do anything for
> me.
>
> Maybe it's because she's still pretty new, but I don't see what all
> the hubbub is about.
>
> >From reading a lot of your postings over the last couple of months,
it
> seems that most of you don't like 1) the bottle blonde thing, 2) the
> implant thing, 3) the zipless fuck.
>
> So, is she popular or not?
>
> Kady

FrankSimns

Dec 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/31/99
>From: la...@my-deja.com

>Practically everyone on this newsgroup seems to like them hot, nasty and
>natural, so why these tattoed silicone mannequin types? I really don't
>get it. There are so many gorgeous women out there without contracts,
>and the girls who get promoted
>have freakish tit jobs like Devon and
>even Jenna (whose appeal I never quite got) and have all sorts of weird
>tattoos and so on. I realize some girls don't want a contract, but
>surely they can do better than that.
>
>My 2 cents,
>
>Lakme

You have to realize that this newsgroup represents only a small portion of the
porn buying/renting public. The majority of people getting the product are
picking them up on occassion from Mom and Pop rental outlets, rather than Horny
Fred's XXX Video Palace, and don't want Max Hardcore's Mysogyny #31. They
either want a Vivid/VCA/Wicked/A&E couples flick, or they are a bunch of horny
college students that would just as soon have a Leisure Time comp tape.

Personally, I don't mind the contract girls - they tend to be nice to look at.
But I prefer them from the early 90s, back when they weren't getting all
pierced and painted, and some of them could actually act. Now I think that
Wicked has about the highest quality stable of girls - Vivid's has gone all to
hell (Asian fetish alert - with the possible exception of Kobe Tai.)

Regarding Jenna's popularity. Jenna's fairly easy to look at, but she did that
tat and metal implant thing! However, if you want to make some quick bucks,
buy some Jenna vids from Video Age, Excalibur, your local outlet, or whomever
and put them up for auction on Ebay. Her vids usually get 10-20 bids on athree
day auction, and typically go for more than the retail price!

Frank