MILF & Other "Real Amateur Sites...

TheRiddler

Feb 21, 2003, 9:56:13 PM2/21/03
I know these site claim to be using "real amateurs" that they pick up,
but the setups are far too obvious and I have read in this newsgroup
that some of the actresses have been in other porn videos or sites, not
to mention the women are far to comfortable and rehearsed in front of
the camera to be 'first timers'.

So, I have two questions -
1.) Where does M.I.L.F. get their actresses (since all are middle-aged
or older)?
2.) Who is Marcela the Nurse really (
http://www.forbiddenmovies.com/CP13496/mc/ )? I'm just
curious........Thanks...TheRiddler
** rec.arts.movies.erotica FAQ at http://www.rame.net/faq **
** internet adult film database at http://www.iafd.com **

Jim Gunn

Feb 22, 2003, 6:41:28 PM2/22/03
On Fri, 21 Feb 2003 22:56:13 EDT, TheRiddler <wul...@excite.com>
wrote:

>So, I have two questions -
>1.) Where does M.I.L.F. get their actresses (since all are middle-aged
>or older)?

Don't be so gullible. This is show business after all. They make up
the ages of the models to make them seem older to fit the theme of the
web site, i.e. mature moms. I know for a fact that many of them are
actually younger than it says on the site. For example, Lita (Chase),
a girl who I filmed early on in her career about five years ago, is
not 38 as claimed on the site. She's actually about ten or eleven
years younger than that. Some of them don't even have kids, for
crying out loud. As for where they get them, there is no shortage of
moderately attractive twenty-something and thirty-something amateur
chicks willing to fuck on camera. I personally receive dozens of
phone calls and e-mails every week from chicks like that looking for
work.

>2.) Who is Marcela the Nurse really (
>http://www.forbiddenmovies.com/CP13496/mc/ )? I'm just
>curious........Thanks...TheRiddler

No clue.

Jim Gunn
http://www.JimGunn.com
Jim...@REMOVEJimGunn.com

TheRiddler

Feb 23, 2003, 12:23:46 AM2/23/03
I realize that not everything on a porn site is true, in fact I believe
very little - I relate porn with pro wrestling in the honesty
department.... Still most of the women on M.I.L.F. have either lived a hard
and harsh life or are older women. There are some that look much younger
than advertised, but .....

Of the dozens of women who call you to be in porn how many are experienced
actresses of age?