Harley Raine on MILFHunter.com

ChodeMasterJ

Jan 14, 2003, 8:08:19 AM1/14/03
http://www.forbiddenmovies.com/CP14657/hrl/

I thought I recognized this girl. It's Harley Raine with dark hair. Are
there any sites that don't use pornstars to portray everyday girls? Sheesh.

James
** rec.arts.movies.erotica FAQ at http://www.rame.net/faq **
** internet adult film database at http://www.iafd.com **

Michael Foley

Jan 15, 2003, 6:43:39 AM1/15/03
ChodeMasterJ <ChodeM...@REMOVE.com> wrote in message

> http://www.forbiddenmovies.com/CP14657/hrl/
>
> I thought I recognized this girl. It's Harley Raine with dark hair. Are
> there any sites that don't use pornstars to portray everyday girls? Sheesh.
>
> James

The same site offers Lita Chase as "some chick we just were lucky
enough to run into shopping for her kids" or something.

There's disclaimers on almost everything. If the bangbus sites were
actually real, there would probably be some investigating going on.

jason

Jan 15, 2003, 4:18:13 PM1/15/03
mickfo...@yahoo.com (Michael Foley) wrote in message news:<rame.1042621205p19395@linux>...

> ChodeMasterJ <ChodeM...@REMOVE.com> wrote in message
> > http://www.forbiddenmovies.com/CP14657/hrl/
> >
> > I thought I recognized this girl. It's Harley Raine with dark hair. Are
> > there any sites that don't use pornstars to portray everyday girls? Sheesh.
> > James
>
> The same site offers Lita Chase as "some chick we just were lucky
> enough to run into shopping for her kids" or something.

But apart from the easily identifiable Harley and Lita, what about the
other MILF girls? Are they really amateurs? Some of them look really
mature and I cant imagine they are all porn stars.

(PS: The same group of guys seem to run Cumfiesta....I have seen the
same stud in both.)

Jason Lane

Jan 15, 2003, 9:15:32 PM1/15/03
On Wed, 15 Jan 2003 17:18:13 EDT, jason_go...@yahoo.com (jason)
wrotd:

>mickfo...@yahoo.com (Michael Foley) wrote in message news:<
rame.1042621205p19395@linux>...
>> ChodeMasterJ <ChodeM...@REMOVE.com> wrote in message
>> > http://www.forbiddenmovies.com/CP14657/hrl/
>> >
>> > I thought I recognized this girl. It's Harley Raine with dark hair. Are
>> > there any sites that don't use pornstars to portray everyday girls?
Sheesh.
>> > James
>>
>> The same site offers Lita Chase as "some chick we just were lucky
>> enough to run into shopping for her kids" or something.
>>

>But apart from the easily identifiable Harley and Lita, what about the
>other MILF girls? Are they really amateurs? Some of them look really
>mature and I cant imagine they are all porn stars.
>
>(PS: The same group of guys seem to run Cumfiesta....I have seen the
>same stud in both.)

I'm just fed up with these guys finding nothing but women with fake
boobs. Where do they find all these 40 year olds with obvious boob
jobs? Can't they find a single natural rack?