Throat Gaggers 4-TAYLOR HILL

Mike Mudd

Apr 14, 2003, 12:00:13 PM4/14/03
Great movie. Best scene is brunette Taylor Hill
with her Ashley Banfield specs on(Roger McGuinn for
you fans who still remember the Byrds). Anyway she
come out cool, confident and collected. Pretty soon
Brandon Irons and (I don't know who the other guy is)
have her reduced to a slobbering, teary eyed cock
sucking machine with the rest of her body just
an attachtment.

Very hot scene. I don't recall this girl being in
anything else but I'll be looking for her stuff in
the future.

She's got that kind of professional look to her
as in a "secretary" or something and she's also got
a great set of natural tits.

To see her given the "Slap Happy 101" course
was tittilating.

Its amazing to see a starry eyed young porn slut
become a disembodied orifice who's only value in
life is to suck cock within a 5 minute time span.
Its breathtaking to say the least. ;-)

"In Heaven everthing is fine"
Puffy cheeked girl/ERASERHEAD
** rec.arts.movies.erotica FAQ at http://www.rame.net/faq **
** internet adult film database at http://www.iafd.com **

crownborn

Apr 15, 2003, 4:25:57 AM4/15/03
MisterR...@yahoo.com (Mike Mudd) wrote in message
> Great movie. Best scene is brunette Taylor Hill.

I was hoping to say something about this hottie first cause she is
baaaaad! This was just a blow job scene. If you watch the film to its
end credits she's in it shooting the box cover without her glasses and
she stands up and man what an hour glass figure. I checked Red Light
District's site(obsessive perv that I am)and looked for her in other
upcoming project and to my chagrin...nothing. What's up with that?!?
Can't wait to see her buck nekkid and get the Lex or Peter North or
even Brian Surewood treatment.

Brandon Iron

Apr 15, 2003, 4:34:47 AM4/15/03
Glad you enjoyed THROATGAGGERS VOL. 4. It is definately the strongest
one yet.
The other guy in the Taylor Hill scene is Mr. Pete.
And for all the P.E.T.P. (People for the Ethical Treatment of
Pornstars) who are concerned for Taylor, she is just fine. She let me
drive her home afterwards and we kept in touch before she went back to
the mid-west.
Thanks!
Brandon

Mike South

Apr 15, 2003, 6:25:16 AM4/15/03
I wouldn't say she was "just fine" She held it together during the
scene but when she got home sh completely broke down, balled up in a
corner a cried for more than an hour. Taylor isn't one to let it show
but theres a reason she is out of porn....and you're a large part of
it.

Violence isn't sexy and Extreme is about to learn a hard lesson about
that.

You might do well to pay attention.

Mike South
http://www.mikesouth.com
The biggest All Hardcore All Amateur website period.

Mike Mudd

Apr 15, 2003, 11:02:59 AM4/15/03
Mike South <mi...@mikesouth.com> wrote in message

Taylor isn't one to let it show
> but theres a reason she is out of porn

She's also in "Heavy Handfulls 2" from Elegant
Angel. I haven't seen that one yet, but from the
waist up in "Throat Gaggers 4" she looked very
rubenesque indeed. I hope she made more then just
these two movies cause the girl's udderly fantastic.
;-)

Archibald Stanton

Apr 15, 2003, 7:30:55 AM4/15/03
On Tue, 15 Apr 2003 06:25:16 EDT, Mike South <mi...@mikesouth.com>
wrote:

Ok this begs a question or two to Brandon Irons. I'll
just assume Mike South is being truthful here based on his years of
posting and his style. When a girl is about to embark on a "slap happy
style" scene she of course must be forewarned of the heavy nature of
the scene. She should be sat down and told exactly what is going to
happen. And she definitely should be informed that at any time she is
uncomfortable and wants to stop just say so and that's that. I know
you've <brandon> done lots of these scenes and have employed many
girls who are into this kind of submission. So rather than jumping to
conclusions I'll ask you did you take the precautions I mentioned
above? Did she know what she was getting into? Did she at anytime
express displeasure in the least? Did she at anytime express a desire
to stop the scene? Or did she perhaps go through the motions and have
a delayed reaction to the event. If this was one of her first scenes
it must have been a helluva introduction to porn. I don't have a
problem with consenting adults doing this kind of thing. However, if
some naive girl gets off the bus and is exploited to perform in a way
that was unexpected or is verbally abused in an unexpected fashion
than that makes the exploitee a royal scumbag in my book. So, what say
ye?

arch

David Taylor

Apr 15, 2003, 7:38:50 AM4/15/03
Mr. South,

Can you please explain how it is that you know what taylor did when she
got home, for how long she did it? And also how do you know Brandon
Iron's role in her leaving porn, it being the case that "Taylor is not
one to let it show"? I'm not saying that you don't/can't know these
things, but I prefer my acusations with a little bit of accompanying
documentation, you know? Afterall, I assume that you posted to the list
because you wanted everyone to hear and believe what you are saying,
rather than just Brandon.

Dave

Lenscap1

Apr 15, 2003, 12:05:51 PM4/15/03
Its not my position to interfer in an exchange between you and Brandon Iron,
but perhaps this girl experienced "post porn filming remorse"..? akin to
"buyers remorse", if you can make the connection...I'm curious to know,
these women have to know what is going to happen to them before filming
starts, what is expected of them, and how the scene is to develop...if they
go into it voluntarily, then I see now reason why the males or directors
should be held accountable...if she "held it together" during the scene, I
ask why?...could she not just say 'stop', this type scene is not for
me?...if Irons or whomever continues, and the woman is "forced" into
performing, then I can see your point...it may be a bad analogy, but its
like trying to hold a drug dealer acoountable for a drug addicts
usage...provided the 'addict' voluntarily and without coercion uses the
stuff...

Mike South <mi...@mikesouth.com> wrote in message

Mike South

Apr 15, 2003, 5:22:43 PM4/15/03
>Mr. South,
>
>Can you please explain how it is that you know what taylor did when she
>got home, for how long she did it?

Yep.

Certainly I can, you see I have Known Taylor for years, and SHE told
me, I can tell you the house she was staying at was owned by a fellow
named John who confirmed the story.

Next question...

Harvey Gaul

Apr 15, 2003, 4:40:33 PM4/15/03
Mike South <mi...@mikesouth.com> wrote in message news:<rame.1050388805p30667@linux>...
> I wouldn't say she was "just fine" She held it together during the
> scene but when she got home sh completely broke down, balled up in a
> corner a cried for more than an hour. Taylor isn't one to let it show
> but theres a reason she is out of porn....and you're a large part of
> it.
>
> Mike South
> http://www.mikesouth.com
> The biggest All Hardcore All Amateur website period.
> ** rec.arts.movies.erotica FAQ at http://www.rame.net/faq **
> ** internet adult film database at http://www.iafd.com **

Mr. South, I want sincerely thank you. With that vivid description of
the 'Throat Gagger's aftermath, you have exponentially enhanced my
enjoyment of Taylor's scene. If you have any other examples of
specific scenes causing girls to run from the business crying their
eyes out, please list them here for me. I would be very grateful.

Thanks again.

Mike Mudd

Apr 15, 2003, 8:50:51 PM4/15/03
tru...@earthlink.net (crownborn) wrote in message

> I was hoping to say something about this hottie first cause she is
> baaaaad!

I agree. The girl had it. Porn is a tough racket.
Its not for everybody. Is she did indeed regret
ever making movies then I hope she goes on with
her life and moves on to a vocation that suits her
much better. Not every girl is as tough mentally
or as business savvy as a Jewel DeNyle for example.
But porn is no different then any other tough
racket and as in the basic law of the jungle the
big eat the little and only the strong(and smart)
survive. ;-)

"Champagne for my friends and pain for my sham
friends" Monty Brogan(Ed Norton) THE 25TH HOUR

Brandon Iron

Apr 15, 2003, 5:35:19 PM4/15/03
Dear Mike,
Here is what I know: I worked with Taylor Hill. She did a strong
oral scene. I did my job. The other actor, Mr. Pete, did his. She
did hers. At no time did she break down on the set. She did not
break down after the shoot. She accepted my offer of a ride to take
her home. Your news that she "completely broke down, balled up in a
corner" had better come from an eyewitness account. I trust that you
were there, right? Because if you were not, do me a favour and stop
fuelling the flames of fear. It's third-party tall tales that make
mountains out of molehills.
I don't bullshit, Mike. If she gave any inkling of not handling the
job, I would fess up to it. This didn't happen. So for you to lay
the blame on my shoulders for her being "out of porn" is complete and
utter crap. I would rather hear it from her than you. At least that
way I could ask her why the fuck she didn't say something at the time
instead of reading your soap opera.
Sincerely,
Brandon Iron

Mike South

Apr 15, 2003, 4:44:58 PM4/15/03
BTW I also forgot to mention the fact that in your scene Brandon,
Taylor burst a blood vessel in her eye., from the severe gagging and
vomiting.

One day, one of you misogynitistic little fucks is going to push it
just a little too far and permanently injure or kill some girl. You
will then spend a good deal in a state prison where, if there is a
God, you will get a very unpleasant taste of your own mediciene.

Mike South
http://www.mikesouth.com
The biggest All Hardcore All Amateur website period.

Bud Onkadonk

Apr 16, 2003, 1:12:26 AM4/16/03
Mike South <mi...@mikesouth.com> wrote in message news:<rame.1050388805p30667@linux>...
> I wouldn't say she was "just fine" She held it together during the
> scene but when she got home sh completely broke down, balled up in a
> corner a cried for more than an hour.

Damn, now you're making me want to check out the scene. Too bad the
aftermath wasn't caught on tape too.

Bud

Brother George

Apr 16, 2003, 4:20:17 AM4/16/03
Something tells me that when Taylor signed on for the shoot, the contract
didn't mention the title of the video.
Brother George

in article rame.1050440418p8892@linux, Mike Mudd at MisterR...@yahoo.com

TRAIJAN RHINE FT

Apr 19, 2003, 5:16:27 AM4/19/03
This is absurd. A girl willingly does porn, even if it is extreme. If you have
read my other posts you may know that I feel extreme porn degrades and
humiliates. Nevertheless, it is a girls choice to be involved in it. You can't
blame the male who is doing his job: if the girl does not let somebody know she
is not comfortable with the act then how is one suppose to know. They are Porn
Dudes not mind readers.

A Liberal defines judgemental as meaning that you disagree with his/her point
of view. Take away pride, shame, ethics and dignity and the Human reverts back
the Ape from which we came.

Brandon Iron

Apr 20, 2003, 9:29:38 PM4/20/03
OPEN LETTER TO ALL FUTURE THROATGAGGERS:
If you are a woman who chooses to work in this series and you have me
as your partner, I promise to respect all your limitations and will do
whatever you say is OK to do.
Having said that, please have the common courtesy to say "stop" the
moment things are not going well for you or when you are not
comfortable with anything that is going on.
Cramp in your left toe? Say something! Can't breathe because you are
being gagged? Tap out! I will stop. So will Mr. Pete, Brian
Surewood, or any other self-respecting actor in the business.
Thanks!
Brandon

Mike Paul

Apr 21, 2003, 2:57:06 AM4/21/03
In article <rame.1050874805p11345@linux>, brandon...@yahoo.com
says...

> OPEN LETTER TO ALL FUTURE THROATGAGGERS:
> If you are a woman who chooses to work in this series and you have me
> as your partner, I promise to respect all your limitations and will do
> whatever you say is OK to do.
> Having said that, please have the common courtesy to say "stop" the
> moment things are not going well for you or when you are not
> comfortable with anything that is going on.
> Cramp in your left toe? Say something! Can't breathe because you are
> being gagged? Tap out! I will stop. So will Mr. Pete, Brian
> Surewood, or any other self-respecting actor in the business.
> Thanks!
> Brandon

Don't they have to finish the scene, to make it worth your while to pay
them?

Seems like that will lead to a whole bunch of women crying later, after
it's all over...

Mike Paul

I mean, it's nice to know you'd stop if asked, but the asking may not
happen if the money is needed...

Archibald Stanton

Apr 21, 2003, 10:45:00 PM4/21/03
On Mon, 21 Apr 2003 02:57:06 EDT, Mike Paul <mp...@sc.rr.com> wrote:

>In article <rame.1050874805p11345@linux>, brandon...@yahoo.com
>says...
>> OPEN LETTER TO ALL FUTURE THROATGAGGERS:
>> If you are a woman who chooses to work in this series and you have me
>> as your partner, I promise to respect all your limitations and will do
>> whatever you say is OK to do.
>> Having said that, please have the common courtesy to say "stop" the
>> moment things are not going well for you or when you are not
>> comfortable with anything that is going on.
>> Cramp in your left toe? Say something! Can't breathe because you are
>> being gagged? Tap out! I will stop. So will Mr. Pete, Brian
>> Surewood, or any other self-respecting actor in the business.
>> Thanks!
>> Brandon
>
>Don't they have to finish the scene, to make it worth your while to pay
>them?
>
>Seems like that will lead to a whole bunch of women crying later, after
>it's all over...
>
>Mike Paul
>
>I mean, it's nice to know you'd stop if asked, but the asking may not
>happen if the money is needed...

I recall that the gal who had the hard time in Rough Sex was
given a $300 partial payment even though she quit the scene early on.

arch

Brother George

Apr 21, 2003, 3:55:22 PM4/21/03
OPEN LETTER TO ALL FUTURE THROATGAGGERS:

Please propose to the director shooting a scene where you shove a dildo up
Brandon's ass and shove one down his throat simultaneously until, he, you
know, gags. Please respect, of course, the fact that he will let you know if
he gets a toe cramp. Then you must stop.

How about it, future throatgaggers? Inquiring minds want to know.
Bro George

in article rame.1050874805p11345@linux, Brandon Iron at

Brandon Iron

Apr 22, 2003, 11:22:47 AM4/22/03
Brother George,
I have taken your proposal under advisement and will get back to you
as soon as possible.
While I can see the humour, I don't understand the motivation for the
ridicule. Are you some sort of patron saint to whores? Do you
consider yourself better than me just because you only WATCH the
product whereas I PERFORM in the product.
Please vent as often as you wish, sir. I can tell you have lots of
pent up frustration.
Take it easy, brother.

Brother George

Apr 25, 2003, 1:14:49 PM4/25/03
Some of us enjoy porn that degrades men.
Bro Geo

in article rame.1051011602p12346@linux, Brandon Iron at