Top 50 hottest women, the definitive list

Martha Stewart's cellmate

Feb 20, 2003, 3:04:25 PM2/20/03
 In the spirit of ABC's new show
"Are you Hot" here is my subjective list of
the 50 hottest current women in
show business. Ratings are based
 on their peak physical age
which I assume to be 21 years old.
Women under 21are projected
 to what they will be
like at age 21. Ratings are
based on face, hair, boobs,butt,
personality. Weighted 80% physical
20% personality. Divas like Anna
Kournikova are hurt by a bitchy
personality. If you have never
heard of some of them,or disagree,
 too bad, its my list.
Check em out at www.imdb,com
if you want.Let the debates begin !
Don't bother flaming me, its a fake email
address. And you women that think
I'm discriminating against older women,
you're right, get over it.

1
Larisa Oleynik

2
Lyndsy Fonseca

3
Elisabeth Harnois

4
Phoebe Cates

5
Amanda Bynes

6
Winona Ryder

7
Ashlee Simpson

8
Elisha Cuthbert

9
Brittany Snow

10
Jennifer Love Hewitt

11
Meredith Monroe

12
Mischa Barton

13
Katie Holmes

14
Anne Hathaway

15
Kirsten Dunst

16
Meredith Salenger

17
Penelope Cruz

18
Scarlett Johansson

19
Emily Vancamp

20
Jessica Simpson

21
Estella Warren

22
Alexis Thorpe

23
Denise Richards

24
Reese Witherspoon

25
Jennifer Aniston

26
Jenny Garth

27
Renee Griffin

28
Hilary Duff

29
Anna Kournikova

30
Jena Malone

31
Alexis Bledel

32
Britney Spears

33
Mandy Moore

34
Roxanne Mesquida

35
Brittany Murphy

36
Jennifer Connelly

37
Beverley Mitchell

38
Diane Lane

39
Kristy Swanson

40
Lacey Chabert

41
A.J. Cook

42
Rachel Blanchard

43
Christine Taylor

44
Audrey Tautou

45
Jamie-Lynn Sigler

46
Olsen Twins

47
Sharon Case

48
Sarah Michelle Gellar

49
Jenna Elfman

50
Kelly Kruger

Martha Stewart's cellmate

Feb 20, 2003, 3:47:26 PM2/20/03
By the way, here's how the ratings were done. Face and natural boobs were judged most important, butt almost as much, then personality and then hair.

Face- From 55 to 100, 100 being maximum, 55- Elodie Bouchez, ugly French actress
100- Larisa Oleynik and Lyndsy Fonseca and Grace Kelly for historical reference

Boobs- From 65 to 100. 65's is Selma Blair who has no chest. 100 is Meredith Monroe. Winona Ryder or Jennifer Love Hewitt are a 99. Boob job max would be 90

Hair- 70 for a bleach blond, 100 for a natural blond, high 90's for a natural brunette

Butt- 70 to 100- 70 to anyone that has had kids or is overweight by 10+ pounds, 100 for Anna Kournikova

Personality- 60 to 100 ; 60 is Shannon Doherty, uberbitch, 100 is Amanda Bynes who has a tremendous personality

aggies

Feb 20, 2003, 4:38:50 PM2/20/03
<snip>

My right hand has them all beat.

rande...@rogers.com

Feb 20, 2003, 7:26:02 PM2/20/03
On Thu, 20 Feb 2003 15:04:25 -0500, "Martha Stewart's cellmate"
<obso...@aol.com> wrote:

> In the spirit of ABC's new show"Are you Hot" here is my subjective list of the 50 hottest current women in show business. Ratings are based on their peak physical age which I assume to be 21 years old. Women under 21are projected to what they will be like at age 21. Ratings arebased on face, hair, boobs,butt, personality. Weighted 80% physical20% personality. Divas like Anna Kournikova are hurt by a bitchy personality. If you have never heard of some of them,or disagree, too bad, its my list. Check em out at www.imdb,com if you want.Let the debates begin ! Don't bother flaming me, its a fake emailaddress. And you women that thinkI'm discriminating against older women,you're right, get over it.1 Larisa Oleynik
>2 Lyndsy Fonseca

CHOP

"This weeks list," according to the latest
fickle x-y gen poll.
-Rich

WareWolf

Feb 20, 2003, 8:18:59 PM2/20/03
In article <v5aigdt...@corp.supernews.com>, n...@here.com says...

> <snip>
>
> My right hand has them all beat.

You realize that you just said that out loud, right?

Dusty
--
This Week's Column: War in Iraq: Osama's Fiendish Plan?
http://dusty.booksnbytes.com/columns/2003/2003_0217.html

aggies

Feb 20, 2003, 8:52:21 PM2/20/03

> > My right hand has them all beat.
> >

> You realize that you just said that out loud, right?

no i just typed it on my computer then clicked "send"

Wheeljak: approved by the U.N.

Feb 21, 2003, 12:03:05 AM2/21/03
<obso...@aol.com> said in writing:

> In the spirit of ABC's new show"Are you Hot" here is my subjective list of the 50 hottest current women in show business. Ratings are based on their peak physical age which I assume to be 21 years old. Women under 21are projected to what they will be like at age 21. Ratings arebased on face, hair, boobs,butt, personality. Weighted 80% physical20% personality. Divas like Anna Kournikova are hurt by a bitchy personality. If you have never heard of some of them,or disagree, too bad, its my list. Check em out at www.imdb,com if you want.Let the debates begin ! Don't bother flaming me, its a fake emailaddress. And you women that thinkI'm discriminating against older women,you're right, get over it.1 Larisa Oleynik

Of these 50 people, I don't even recognize 23.
--
Wheeljak
"I have not failed, I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."

John Harkness

Feb 21, 2003, 12:11:49 AM2/21/03

I got 27 -- through there's a couple more where I think I know who
they are.

I think someone has every issue of Maxim.

John Harkness

ANIM8Rfsk

Feb 21, 2003, 12:43:44 PM2/21/03
<< From: "Wheeljak: approved by the U.N." opt...@prime.net >>

<< Of these 50 people, I don't even recognize 23. >>

There's only 13 I've never heard of at all, but there's probably a dozen of the
others I couldn't pick out of a line up.

dparks

Feb 21, 2003, 12:59:40 PM2/21/03
"Martha Stewart's cellmate" <obso...@aol.com> wrote in message news:<3qa5a.1311$9Y1...@fe05.atl2.webusenet.com>...

> In the spirit of ABC's new show"Are you Hot" here is my subjective list
> of the 50 hottest current women in show business. Ratings are based on
> their peak physical age which I assume to be 21 years old. Women under
> 21are projected to what they will be like at age 21. Ratings arebased on
> face, hair, boobs,butt, personality. Weighted 80% physical20%
> personality. Divas like Anna Kournikova are hurt by a bitchy
> personality. If you have never heard of some of them,or disagree, too
> bad, its my list. Check em out at www.imdb,com if you want.Let the
> debates begin ! Don't bother flaming me, its a fake emailaddress. And
> you women that thinkI'm discriminating against older women,you're right,
> get over it.1 Larisa Oleynik

Jenna Elfman? Jenna ELFMAN?!!. bah ha ahhaaa. whew-weee! <sniff>
Man, you just put Jenna Elfman on a "Hottest Woman" list! Good one! <wipes tears>

dp

> 50 Kelly Kruger

ANIM8Rfsk

Feb 21, 2003, 1:34:27 PM2/21/03
<< From: davepa...@hotmail.com (dparks) >>

<< > 49 Jenna Elfman

Jenna Elfman? Jenna ELFMAN?!!. bah ha ahhaaa. whew-weee! <sniff>
Man, you just put Jenna Elfman on a "Hottest Woman" list! Good one! <wipes
tears> >>

Yeah, that one seemed a very odd inclusion.

ANIM8Rfsk

Feb 22, 2003, 1:31:08 PM2/22/03
<< From: "K. Smith" kas...@uselessspamaccess1.net >>

<< That's better than what I did. I didn't recognize 42 of them.

I gotta get out more.... >>

Or stay in more. If you DON'T recognize the names on the list, the arguement
could be made you get out too much. :-)

Wheeljak: approved by the U.N.

Feb 22, 2003, 2:31:45 PM2/22/03
On 21 Feb 2003 18:34:27 GMT, anim...@aol.comNOSPAM (ANIM8Rfsk) said
in writing:

Maybe "unfunniness" was one of his more important criteria. Jenna
Elfman has an unfunniness quotient of at least 90.
Of course, if that's the case, Lea Thompson and Brooke Shields should
be on his list, too.

Feb 25, 2003, 12:50:33 AM2/25/03
He has the nerve to include Jenna Elfman and not Kate Hudson? Turn out the
lights, the party is over.

.H.

ANIM8Rfsk <anim...@aol.comNOSPAM> wrote in message

R. Cohen

Feb 25, 2003, 6:56:10 AM2/25/03
"H" <d...@attcanada.ca> wrote in message news:<4UD6a.414$945....@tor-nn1.netcom.ca>...

> He has the nerve to include Jenna Elfman and not Kate Hudson? Turn out the
> lights, the party is over.
>
> .H.

Is Catherine Zeta-Jones on this list???

qwerty

Feb 25, 2003, 5:53:11 PM2/25/03
I have Kate Hudson at the very bottom of the list. I think she is ugly,
flat-chested and not very taleneted to boot. Jenna rates in solely for her
chest qualities

qwerty

Feb 25, 2003, 5:53:56 PM2/25/03
In a word, no. She is over the hill, except if you are a geezer cradle
robber like Michael Douglas

"R. Cohen" <rlcc...@aol.com> wrote in message

Jim

Feb 25, 2003, 6:08:49 PM2/25/03
qwerty wrote:

> I have Kate Hudson at the very bottom of the list. I think she is ugly,
> flat-chested and not very taleneted to boot. Jenna rates in solely for her
> chest qualities

You mean people have differeing opnions about stuff like this? This really
upsets me.

Bob

Feb 25, 2003, 7:55:55 PM2/25/03

qwerty wrote:

> I have Kate Hudson at the very bottom of the list. I think she is ugly,
> flat-chested and not very taleneted to boot. Jenna rates in solely for her
> chest qualities

You opinion of Kate Hudson physical appearance is your own, and can be disagreed
with. As for her talent, I think she has plenty, and will continue to improve
with experience. And she has her mothers delightful smile.
Bob

Bob

Feb 25, 2003, 7:56:54 PM2/25/03

qwerty wrote:

> In a word, no. She is over the hill, except if you are a geezer cradle
> robber like Michael Douglas

the young girls "look good". Women know how to "Be very, very good".
Bob

R. Cohen

Feb 25, 2003, 11:12:35 PM2/25/03
"qwerty" <fa...@fake.com> wrote in message news:<b3gs67$ks5$1...@slb3.atl.mindspring.net>...

> In a word, no. She is over the hill, except if you are a geezer cradle
> robber like Michael Douglas

Yeah, yeah, yeah... She's still drop dead gorgeous.

Compare Catherine Zeta Jones to someone on the list like, ummm, the
Olsen Twins? You're kidding right?

Tom Zielinski

Feb 26, 2003, 11:56:14 AM2/26/03

"Jim" <jcph...@SPAMmindspring.com> wrote in message

LOL!

I don't agree with you.

;)

Tom Zielinski
"Tell it to the concierge."

qwerty

Feb 26, 2003, 5:56:43 PM2/26/03
I'd easily rather be in an Olsen sandwich than see Catherine Zeta Jones'
stretchmarks. The question is, are you kidding?

MJF

Feb 26, 2003, 6:57:24 PM2/26/03

> I have Kate Hudson at the very bottom of the list. I think she is ugly,
> flat-chested and not very taleneted to boot. Jenna rates in solely for her
> chest qualities

Oh, you *are* the cutest little boy, aren't you?
MJF

Feb 26, 2003, 9:23:34 PM2/26/03
I have to say that he is original because I have never seen or heard someone
say that Kate Hudson was ugly before. But I find it hard to be believe that
he is 40 years old.

.H.

MJF <em...@nospam.invalid> wrote in message

R. Cohen

Feb 26, 2003, 9:52:17 PM2/26/03
"qwerty" <fa...@fake.com> wrote in message news:<b3jgnf$a06$1...@slb2.atl.mindspring.net>...

> I'd easily rather be in an Olsen sandwich than see Catherine Zeta Jones'
> stretchmarks. The question is, are you kidding?

Ugh, try a tuna fish sandwich. The Olsen twins aren't even pretty.

I'm not too worried about Catherine Z getting back into shape. When
you have your own dietican and personal trainer it's easy. Quite
simply, she makes most on the list looks like boys...