Artist needed! Egyptian costumes!

Kyle1115

Jun 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM6/5/96

We are doing a small film with kids from an elementary school. We need
someone who can help us out by designing a couple of costumes for a
"pharoah's son" and for "David" of David and Goliath. We only need a
drawing our 2 main characters in costume that we can use for promotional
stuff, as well as to base the actual costumes on! We cannot really pay
anything but you will get full credit and lots of exposure! We don't need
anything realy big, and it does not have to be totally historically
accurate (hey, "Ten Commandments wasn't)! We would supply you pictures of
the 2 boys playing the roles, and anything else you would need. So if by
any chance anyone out there can help us out, please email me soon! Thanks!