comment on hersey

npspam

Jul 8, 2001, 2:16:32 PM7/8/01

I agree with the comments about the hersey show. I was worthwhile and
fun.

Just a question though about the Crossmen. Who is the Gomer Pyle look
alike soprano soloist with the ego? How about keeping your micropenis
in your pants after your mediocre solos and just get back in line and
get over yourself?

Chip and Annette Frontz

Jul 8, 2001, 2:38:52 PM7/8/01
Do not bait us, please.

easyceaz

Jul 8, 2001, 4:08:20 PM7/8/01
What was this comment for ??? Why so bitter ?

Cesar R.
Crossmen 2000

"npspam" <nos...@nospam.com> wrote in message

Andrew D. Bailey

Jul 8, 2001, 4:22:58 PM7/8/01
Are you kidding me? That guy has the most on-field personality of any
junior corps soloist since probably 96, and he has chops to match!
What's wrong with a person willing to play balls-out on the field?!
Nothing at all in my mind. Bring it on.

Andrew D. Bailey
Tarheel Sun 1996

Jeffsjetta

Jul 8, 2001, 6:08:25 PM7/8/01
finally a soloist who isnt a robot. I liked it personally. Come to think of it,
so did most of the crowd.

Venusodalisque

Jul 8, 2001, 7:02:50 PM7/8/01
Bitter...party of... oh, don't make me say it.

~Sarah

CHEZ

Jul 8, 2001, 8:27:33 PM7/8/01
WOW,
a fan of the robot soloist.
how many years of the same old thing. soloist goes out plays his solo ,
slinks back to line. it takes a performer to show arrogance while
playing solo's .
if you do not wail it , its all on you . but when you nail it .....ow
yea baby !!!

what you got...
a little personality ------yes
a little repour with the audience ----yes
fun for the performers , fun for the audience.
I am sorry you did not enjoy it.

as for the soloist himself...
drew.
great young musician .
absolutely , no ego what so ever off the field .
music major
crossmen horn captain .
vet , marched tar heel in 1998 , crossmen 1999 and 2000.
was thinking , in the winter of joining one of the top 3 corps. chose
entertaining and friendship instead....

and he wails .
very fat sound . lead chops with refinement .

and most of all , a great kid.

ALAN CHEZ
CROSSMEN BRASS STAFF.

sorry you did not dig it.

CoPe 4 Js

Jul 8, 2001, 8:57:12 PM7/8/01
the soloist from Crossmen this year is one of the most amazing players/marchers
i have ever met in my life... i am a better musician & marcher just for having
the pleasure to march with him...

Jason *hot shot*
Crossmen '00-forever
Illusion '89-'99
Sop & "Rock Star Wanna be"

Glen

Jul 8, 2001, 9:03:22 PM7/8/01
npspam-san, you have achieved the coveted rank of "MASTER BAITER".

Glen

Jason Fund
c/o CorpsVets Drum Corps
2250 Cheshire Bridge Rd. #320
Atlanta, GA 30324

CoPe 4 Js

Jul 10, 2001, 1:05:01 AM7/10/01
chez when are you gonna answer my calls? hehe

LolliGirl25

Jul 10, 2001, 6:13:36 PM7/10/01
your right jason ! Drew is awesome and he is defintly a nice kid and whoever
made this comment must not have any brains or sense of music

~*Leighann*~

howhow

May 29, 2020, 12:20:43 AM5/29/20
Every band. Christmas light. Way see you. Well job.

howhow

Sep 25, 2020, 12:00:38 AM9/25/20
On Thursday, May 28, 2020 at 11:20:43 PM UTC-5, howhow wrote:
> Every band. Christmas light. Way see you. Well job.
Who beat Carolina Crown in 2003?