Dr. Michael E. Schmidt signature series OUTLAW trumpet top is now for

vettepassesyou

Jan 16, 2011, 7:42:21 PM1/16/11
Dr. Michael E. Schmidt signature series OUTLAW trumpet top is now for
sale on eBay!!!

TRUMPET TOP ONLY. Legend's is PROUD to release our 1st SIGNATURE
SERIES trumpet mouthpiece top. This piece was CO-designed by Dr.
Michael Schmidt (www.trumpetofthelord.com) & little ole me. It is
called a LEGENDS OUTLAW in RAW BRASS that is NEW. Dr. Michael
Schmidt
is also know as Mikey and The Loudest Trumpet Player in the WORLD!!
Mikey & I designed this piece to allow him to have MASSIVE amounts of
projection without sacrificing intonation and slotting. Mikey uses a
Warburton #7 backbore in his setup. This piece is the FINAL
draft....It is unmarked and in raw brass, so we are offering it to
the
public for $75 (The final silver plated version with the Legends
OUTLAW on the side will sell for $85). Own a piece of history. This
piece is in a condition of 10 out of 10(It has just been manufactured
here in the USA). It was manufactured based upon a proven mouthpiece
design tweaked by Mikey and myself. It is NOT A COPY of any piece
out
there. We developed this piece by focusing on the a cushion rim,
medium shallow cup and the Legends throat. The throat uses the
legends PROVEN throat enhancements. These enhancements are in 3
areas
of the throat: Throat Cylinder Length, Throat Cylinder Taper, and
Throat Size. ALL of these improvements come together in a piece that
is beautiful to see and play. Mikey believes he could play all day
with his OUTLAW. The threads on this piece are 100% Warburton
Compatible. No Backbore is included, but this top should NOT be
played by a backbore that has a tighter than #27 throat(i.e. Don't
use
one > than a #27). Here are some specs on this piece:

OUTLAW - This is a medium shallow mouthpiece! The cup and rim were
designed to have a cushion feel without sacrificing range or
intonation. The technology behind this piece focused on improving
endurance, range, & sound. This piece can play like a Legit
mouthpiece or SCREAM like a lead mouthpiece. Slotting is excellent.
The best part is you can attach your BEST backbore, and YOU CAN GET
ONE CUSTOMIZED JUST FOR YOU.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Monette-type-LEGENDS-OUTLAW-Trumpet-Warburton-Sil...

vettepassesyou

Jan 16, 2011, 7:43:35 PM1/16/11

vettepassesyou

Jan 16, 2011, 7:45:05 PM1/16/11
Try this link:
http://bit.ly/e2y9rB

ns787980

Jan 16, 2011, 8:52:12 PM1/16/11
On Jan 16, 7:43 pm, vettepassesyou <usatrum...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Try this link:
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/Monette-type-LEGENDS-OUTLAW-Trumpet-Warburton-Sil...

Too bad.

When YOU were WRITING
about drum and bujgle corps?

Did you THINK you would end up writing about THIS?

ns787980

Jan 16, 2011, 8:53:26 PM1/16/11
On Jan 16, 7:45 pm, vettepassesyou <usatrum...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Try this link:http://bit.ly/e2y9rB

Nah... YOU fuck over.

Sharon

Kid E. Poole

Jan 16, 2011, 9:12:24 PM1/16/11
"Fatpassesgas" <skin...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Dr.

Nobody gives a fuck about your fake "doctorate" from a diploma mill.

> Michael E. Schmidt signature series OUTLAW trumpet top is not for
> sale on eBay!!!

No doubt this is another scam from convicted criminal and serial
fraudster, Howdy Schmidt-for-brains, a notorious scam artist.

> TRUMPET TOP ONLY. Legend's

Who the fuck is "Legend's"?

> is PROUD to release our 1st SIGNATURE
> SERIES trumpet mouthpiece top.

Why would anyone be proud of Howdy's scrawl? And why would they
think that CAPS LOCK SHOUTING would impress anyone?

> This piece was CO-designed by Dr.
> Michael Schmidt (www.trumpetofthelord.com) & little ole me.

Multiple personality disorder, in addition to all your other
failings?

> It is
> called a LEGENDS OUTLAW in RAW BRASS that is NEW. Dr. Michael Schmidt
> is also know as Mikey and The Loudest Trumpet Player in the WORLD!!

More of Howdy's third-grade grammar and CAPS LOCK SHOUTING.
Nice fake "degree," Howdy.

> Mikey & I

Pretending you're two different people, Howdy? You're as big
as two people!

> designed this piece to allow him to have MASSIVE amounts of
> projection without sacrificing intonation and slotting.

How the fuck would Howdy know about slotting? He has no idea
how out of tune he is.

Nobody wants to sound as bad as Howdy. Do Monette and Warburton
know you're using their trademarked names in vain, Howdy? Trying
to pretend that you have anything in common with professional
players or mouthpiece manufacturers? Nobody wants to sound as
pathetic as you, Howdy. Nobody will buy this overpriced piece
of shit in order to sound like a third-rate amateur who can't get
any paid gigs because he just plain sucks.

vettepassesyou

Jan 16, 2011, 10:26:02 PM1/16/11
Specs

Model Outside Rim Diameter Outside Rim Contour Rim Highpoint
Diameter Inside Rim Diameter Inside Rim Contour Size Comparison

OUTLAW 1.080 M .818 .
640 M

Troll Hunter

Jan 17, 2011, 11:19:46 AM1/17/11
On 2011-01-17, asspassesgas <usatr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Dr. Michael E. Schmidt signature series OUTLAW trumpet top is now for
> sale on eBay!!!

No relevant results when searching for legends, outlaw, or Schmidt
on the Warburton web site.

Looks Mikey Schmidt is being at least a little bit dishonest...

ansermetniac

Jan 17, 2011, 9:16:40 PM1/17/11

Didn't he go to Evangelical school to learn how?

Abbedd

vettepassesyou

Jan 18, 2011, 3:49:58 AM1/18/11

Kid E. Poole

Jan 18, 2011, 7:35:08 AM1/18/11
On Jan 18, 3:49 am, redneckdickhead <nazikl...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/ ... <snip>

Does T.H. know that you're posting your criminal scams under the
account of your li'l biddy Derek, after they banned you for being an
asshole? Does Derek know that you're a convicted criminal, and you're
using his account to promote the fake "ministry" that you use as a
front for your shady deals, to promote your fake "degrees", and to
brag about how you pretend that you can play the trumpet? Nobody wants
a mouthpiece that has anything to do with you, or that pile of pigshit
that you call your life.

This is just another Howdy spam about a Howdy scam. Just a convicted
criminal trying to raise a little money without doing any honest work,
because he's a fat lazy Nazi klansman. No wonder he calls it "Outlaw,"
since Howdy is a criminal. "TRUMPET TOP ONLY" it says, but the boys
from the prison say that Howdy was always a "bottom."

alleg...@comcast.net

Jan 18, 2011, 5:53:46 PM1/18/11

Is this set of specs the only configuration that you offer? It's all
well and good that it works for you and I wish you good luck. However
Mikey, where mouthpieces are concerned, one size DOES NOT FIT ALL. We
all have different facial and teeth / jaw features, and what's good
for you might spell disaster for others. There's no such thing as a
magic mouthpiece or a magic horn. If it were so, there's a fly in the
ointment where if the player feels like crap, all but a chosen few
will sound like crap.

vettepassesyou

Jan 19, 2011, 1:11:07 PM1/19/11
On Jan 18, 5:53 pm, "allegro6...@comcast.net"
Re:
I know that one trumpet mouthpiece is not going to work for everybody.
The Dr. Michael E. Schmidt signature series Legends OUTLAW trumpet top
was designed for lead trumpet players who want a mouthpiece that they
can use to play lead trumpet that they can get a good trumpet tone
with and also use for legit style trumpet playing. The Dr. Michael E.
Schmidt signature series Legends OUTLAW trumpet top was designed with
DCI world class drum and bugle corps lead trumpet players in mind. It
is so comfortable, you can easily play on it all day without your
chops getting tired or burned. Although this trumpet top currently
only comes in one size, for an additional charge this trumpet top can
be changed - altered to meet your individual needs.

God bless you,

Dr. Michael E. Schmidt
The Trumpet of the Lord Ministry 501c3
http://www.trumpetofthelord.com
http://www.myspace.com/trumpetofthelord

ansermetniac

Jan 19, 2011, 3:05:27 PM1/19/11
On Wed, 19 Jan 2011 10:11:07 -0800 (PST), vettepassesyou
<usatr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>DCI world class drum and bugle corps lead trumpet players in mind.

What World?

Abbedd

Jazzycat1

Jan 20, 2011, 1:41:14 PM1/20/11
On Jan 18, 6:35 am, "Kid E. Poole" <kidden.e.shaped-
poole....@mailinator.com> wrote:
> On Jan 18, 3:49 am, redneckdickhead <naziklans...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/... <snip>

I understand those "outlaw" tops really blow!

alleg...@comcast.net

Jan 20, 2011, 2:33:09 PM1/20/11
On Jan 19, 1:11 pm, vettepassesyou <usatrum...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>The Dr. Michael E.
> Schmidt signature series Legends OUTLAW trumpet top was designed with
> DCI world class drum and bugle corps lead trumpet players in mind. It
> is so comfortable, you can easily play on it all day without your
> chops getting tired or burned. Although this trumpet top currently
> only comes in one size, for an additional charge this trumpet top can
> be changed - altered to meet your individual needs.

Mikey -

It's not a 'TOP'! It's commonly referred to as being a 'RIM'. Your
rim appears to be a wide rim. Although good for some, it's not for
others. When I was a kid, I showed up to my lesson with a Bach 10 1/2
CW. While 'comfortable', it wasn't in keeping with what my lesson plan
was. My teacher threatened to bounce me as his student if I didn't go
back to my 10 1/2 C. While probably not in 'vogue' with those players
who have more money than brains, as far as I'm concerned my 10 1/2 C
has stood the test of time for over 50 years including my hitch in
Navy music. How long have you been playing your new piece? Beware
though since playing on a new mouthpiece can be your cat's pajamas.
However, that might be a short lived 'honeymoon' period which after a
while will completely fall apart (just as with most marriages). Been
there, done it a zillion times and all that I've got to show for it is
a boxfull of mouthpieces and my ancient Bach 10 1/2 C keeping me high
and dry.

jeff

Jan 20, 2011, 4:38:09 PM1/20/11
On Jan 20, 2:33 pm, "allegro6...@comcast.net"

I love how Howdy tries to play a trumpet expert here and a drill
expert on DCP.

oh and fails miserably at both.

Mikey get fired from any corps lately? Those kids ever get their free
floaters?

vettepassesyou

Jan 20, 2011, 9:01:18 PM1/20/11
On Jan 20, 2:33 pm, "allegro6...@comcast.net"
<allegro6...@comcast.net> wrote:

If you like, if you buy the rim you can get the cup for free.
Seriously, it is a rim and cup. It is not just a rim alone. The rim on
it is on the narrow side of wide, it is a cushioned rim. I do not
believe that it is as wide as the 10 1/2 cw.

All the best,

Mikey

Jazzycat1

Jan 21, 2011, 12:19:20 PM1/21/11
> floaters?- Hide quoted text -

I'm pretty sure nobody is interested in having Howdy anywhere near
their corps. He's living in a dreamland if he actually thinks anyone
takes him seriously.

jeff

Jan 21, 2011, 4:08:20 PM1/21/11

well we know his address LOL

vettepassesyou

Jan 23, 2011, 12:41:35 PM1/23/11
> well we know his address LOL- Hide quoted text -

I am not going to respond to any of this flamebait. I am not perfect
by any means, I never said that I was , but at least I marched in and
have taught a few drumcorps before.

Zechariah 9:14
Psalm 46:10

Mikey - trumpet

http:/www.trumpetofthelord.com
http:/www.myspace.com/trumpetofthelord

My TULSA CD is now for sale. Coming soon REDEMPTION and COMPLETE. You
are really going to love these CD's.
The OUTLAW trumpet mouthpiece coming soon. The Dr. Michael E. Schmidt
Legends OUTLAW signature series trumpet top is now for sale on eBay.
The OUTLAW trumpet mouthpiece is designed for DCI lead trumpet
players. The OUTLAW trumpet mouthpiece, so good your competition will
wish it were outlawed. tm

Jim Blansett

Jan 23, 2011, 3:54:55 PM1/23/11

Trademarked, is it? Funny, after doing a cursory search, I don't
locate a serial number or registration number for your mouthpiece. Is
it, perhaps, because you have a TM pending? If so, you should state
that; rather than TM, it would be TM Pending. Or is it because your
tm is a bunch of BS?

Kid E. Poole

Jan 23, 2011, 4:50:48 PM1/23/11
On Jan 23, 3:54 pm, Jim Blansett <jim_blans...@hotmail.commakaze>
wrote:
> On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 09:41:35 -0800 (PST), fatpasses gas barfed:
> >My FRAUD CD is now for sale. Coming soon RECIDIVISM and CONVICTION. You
> >are really going to hate these CD's, as soon as I burn them on my
> >Windows 98 burner out in the woodshed. The last run sold out in no
> >time! I burned them both for my li'l buddy Reach-Around Frankie.
> >The CONVICT trumpet mouthpiece coming soon. The "dokkktor" Howdy
> >Legends CONVICT signature series trumpet bottom is now for sale on eBay.
> >Yeah, I know, I said "coming soon," and they I said "now for sale."
> >I'm not really smart enough to pull off this scam, ya know!
> >The CONVICT trumpet mouthpiece is designed for out of tune idiot
> >hacks with no talent and no gigs. The CONVICT trumpet mouthpiece, so
> >bad it should be outlawed. tm

> Trademarked, is it?  Funny, after doing a cursory search, I don't
> locate a serial number or registration number for your mouthpiece.  Is
> it, perhaps, because you have a TM pending?  If so, you should state
> that; rather than TM, it would be TM Pending.  Or is it because your
> tm is a bunch of BS

The capital R in a circle indiates a registered trademark. The letters
"TM", when used correctly, can indicate a trademark claim without
registration; which can, in some cases, have some status. But the
notice has to be used correctly, and of course, Howdy has no clue.
Also, any trademark can become invalid unless it's properly defended,
and a letter from Frankie Hogfucker wouldn't cut it. Howdy has no
trademarks, and if he ever tried to claim one in court, he would
likely be found guilty of a frivolous lawsuit. Howdy has no trademark,
and he has made no claim of trademark that has any legal value
whatsoever.

His use of the letters "tm" are as valuable as his fake doctorate and
his trumpet playing. That is to say, they should be scraped off your
shoe on the edge of the curb so you don't track them indoors.

>> I am not going to respond to any of this flamebait.

Of course, Howdy responds to to the flamebait by denying that he's
responding to the flamebait, which is an obvious self-evident lie.

This whole recent mouthpiece scam is a typical totally transparent
scam, just like everything in Howdy's life. He never said who made the
mouthpiece. The eBay auction was taken down and replaced numerous
times, eventually with no mention whatsoever of Howdy Shmidtstain.
Howdy say's it's unmarked and in raw brass, while the photo shows a
silver finish. It's allegedly a manufacturing prototype, but it's
unmarked and the scammers are trying to sell it at nearly the price of
the imaginary future "product." Howdy's li'l buddy Derek never ever
makes any mention of who he is, or why anyone would ever want to buy
some scam mouthpiece part. Trademarks of real manufactures are
violated in the ads.

The final punchline, is that nobody would ever want to sound like
Howdy. He's been thoroughly discredited as a musician, and no
drumcorps wants his name to be connected with them. Nobody in
drumcorps will ever trust Howdy around kids.

vettepassesyou

Jan 23, 2011, 6:50:45 PM1/23/11
On Jan 23, 4:50 pm, "Kid E. Poole" <kidden.e.shaped-
> drumcorps will ever trust Howdy around kids.- Hide quoted text -

Derek is a former DCA soloist.
I am not going to respond to this inacurate flamebait.

Be well,

Mikey - trumpet

http://www.trumpetofthelord.com
http://www.myspace.com/trumpetofthelord

Kid E. Poole

Jan 23, 2011, 7:14:23 PM1/23/11
On Jan 23, 6:50 pm, "dokkktor" schmidtstain <usatrum...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> I am not going to respond to this inacurate flamebait.

Uhhh ... don't look now, but you're responding. Sucks to be you, Howdy.

Doc

Jan 25, 2011, 11:43:15 PM1/25/11
On Jan 16, 7:42 pm, vettepassesyou <usatrum...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Dr. Michael E. Schmidt signature series OUTLAW

Curious, what are you claiming your relationship to Warburton is?

Jazzycat1

Jan 28, 2011, 9:13:18 AM1/28/11

He occasionally spells Warburton correctly. That's about it.

vettepassesyou

Jan 31, 2011, 2:09:36 PM1/31/11

Re:
Jeff Noble you were warned to stop this inappropriate behavior. This
ministry is trying to raise much needed funds that are used to bless
people, such as for kids who need horns. Jeff Noble BE ADVISED your
continued inappropriate behavior will be responded to with all
appropriate and available corrective actions.
Dr. Michael E. Schmidt
http:/www.myspace.com/trumpetofthelord

Kid E. Poole

Jan 31, 2011, 8:43:17 PM1/31/11
On Jan 31, 2:09 pm, fatpassesgas <kkkK...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > He occasionally spells Warburton correctly. That's about it.
>
> Re:
> Jeff Noble you were warned to stop this inappropriate behavior. This
> ministry is trying to raise much needed funds that are used to bless
> people, such as for kids who need horns.

Are these the same horns that end up on eBay, with various misleading
descriptions, offered under assumed names? Hmmm? Riddle me that,
Howdy, Dk. D. (Dokkkter of Dookeyolligy).

> Jeff Noble BE ADVISED your
> continued inappropriate behavior will be responded to with all
> appropriate and available corrective actions.

Would that be the usual "appropriate and available corrective
actions", like your usual illegal harassment and late night phone
calls? Or will it be the extra special "appropriate and available
corrective actions"--an incoherent lawyerin' letter from Freddy
Knobgobbler, demanding that Jazzycat1 must stop accusing you of
spelling Warburton correctly?

> Dokkktor Michael E. Schidtstain
> http:/www.myspace.com/kkkKazoo

Jazzycat1

Feb 1, 2011, 7:25:37 PM2/1/11
On Jan 31, 7:43 pm, "Kid E. Poole" <kidden.e.shaped-
poole....@mailinator.com> wrote:
> > http:/www.myspace.com/kkkKazoo- Hide quoted text -

I guess I can look forward to a letter from Dipshit Howdy and Freddy
Hogfucker in the mail?
Please Rev Dookie - do your best - I welcome it!

vettepassesyou

Feb 1, 2011, 10:03:48 PM2/1/11
Jeff you have been warned.
Be advised, If you continue to libel me and this ministry in any
public way
again you may be subject to legal and other consequences, including
the seeking
of monitary damages and or other actions.

vettepassesyou

Feb 1, 2011, 10:53:59 PM2/1/11
Re:

My manager and my attorney are interested in seeing if any of you have
any contact information or other information such as place of
employment, etc. for Jeff Noble a.k.a .Jazzycat1
<thomas...@gmail.com>.
I suspect he might live in or near Spring, Texas.
If you can help us in this matter please send me a pm.

Thank you for your help in this unfortunate situation.

Michael

vettepassesyou

Feb 2, 2011, 2:53:38 AM2/2/11
On Feb 1, 10:53 pm, vettepassesyou <usatrum...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Re:

Re:
Thank you guys for your help, please keep this helpful information
coming. If any of you know Jeff Noble's ex wife's contact information
that might also be most helpful. If you would like to you can also
send me a message via facebook.

Mikey

Troll Hunter

Feb 2, 2011, 8:28:16 AM2/2/11
On 2011-02-02, asspassesgas <usatr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> My manager and my attorney are interested in seeing if any of you have
> any contact information or other information such as place of
> employment, etc. for Jeff Noble a.k.a .Jazzycat1

Are your "manager" and "attorney" fully aware of your online
activities? Do they know about how you've illegally harassed
numerous people at their homes and places of business?

> Thank you for your help in this unfortunate situation.

A situation you've brought upon yourself, asshole.

Troll Hunter

Feb 2, 2011, 8:29:53 AM2/2/11
On 2011-02-02, asspassesgas <usatr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Thank you guys for your help, please keep this helpful information
> coming. If any of you know Jeff Noble's ex wife's contact information
> that might also be most helpful. If you would like to you can also
> send me a message via facebook.

And the creepy illegal stalking begins...

Kid E. Poole

Feb 2, 2011, 9:45:05 AM2/2/11
On Feb 1, 10:53 pm, Howdy and his "mouthpiece bottom" exposed his next
crime spree:

>My manager and my attorney are interested in seeing if any of
>you have any contact information or other information such as
>place of employment, etc.

So your "manager" and your "attorney" plan to be accessories to your
criminal harassment? Does Furby Fartnocker know that it's a crime?
Maybe he can't read and understand state laws with his second-grade
reading level. But it's clear that you want to harass someone's
employer, which is nothing new. Committing crimes is nothing new to
you, Howdy the convicted criminal! So you're going to harass his ex-
wife, too. It's really not too smart to publicly brag about your plans
to commit crimes, but of course, nobody ever though of you as very
bright.

So you want to harass Jazzycat1, his employer, and his ex-wife. Three
criminal counts, and it's a good thing that you don't really have an
"attorney" or manager, since they'd both be considered accomplices and
co-conspirators. But Fritz Fumblezipper won't get disbarred, since
he's not a real lawyer. Real lawyers don't advise their clients to
publicly announce their plans to commit crimes. And they don't try to
claim "monitary" [sic] damages for a statement that you sometimes
spell Warburton correctly. There's not a judge in the country that
would find in your favor on that count. You'd be cited for frivilous
prosecution, and required to pay all court costs.

How come your li'l buddy Derek removed all references to your name
from all his ads? He still violates Monette and Warburton trademarks,
so it's not a legal thing. Maybe he's sick of your reputation as a
petty criminal stalker? Could that be it?

Jazzycat1

Feb 2, 2011, 11:17:48 AM2/2/11
On Feb 1, 9:53 pm, vettepassesyou <usatrum...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Re:
>
> My manager and my attorney are interested in seeing if any of you have
> any contact information or other information such as place of
> employment, etc. for Jeff Noble a.k.a .Jazzycat1
> <thomaserec...@gmail.com>.

> I suspect he might live in or near Spring, Texas.
> If you can help us in this matter please send me a pm.
>
> Thank you for your help in this unfortunate situation.
>
> Michael

So I'm next on the Creepy Howdy stalking list? Since when is your name
TJ Burke? That's the name on the stalking email you sent me last
night.

Troll Hunter

Feb 2, 2011, 11:44:37 AM2/2/11
On 2011-02-02, Jazzycat1 <thomas...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So I'm next on the Creepy Howdy stalking list? Since when is your name
> TJ Burke? That's the name on the stalking email you sent me last
> night.

Next you'll be hearing from "Rev. Robert Towns"...

Kid E. Poole

Feb 3, 2011, 7:56:48 AM2/3/11
On Feb 2, 11:17 am, Jazzycat1 <thomaserec...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 1, 9:53 pm, vettepassesyou <usatrum...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Re:
>
> > My manager and my attorney are interested in seeing if any of you have
> > any contact information or other information such as place of
> > employment, etc. for Jeff Noble a.k.a .Jazzycat1
> > <thomaserec...@gmail.com>.
> > I suspect he might live in or near Spring, Texas.
> > If you can help us in this matter please send me a pm.
>
> > Thank you for your help in this unfortunate situation.
>
> > Michael
>
> So I'm next on the Creepy Howdy stalking list?

Apparently. Howdy's criminal behavior continues with criminal
harassment, a clear violation of Tennessee state law.

> Since when is your name
> TJ Burke? That's the name on the stalking email you sent me last
> night.

That name was confirmed as one of Howdy's numerous sock-puppet names;
he posted under that name in this newsgroup several times circa 2002.
Howdy's name is Legion, proving that he's Satan's spawn. Satan's
probably fed up with him, too.

alleg...@comcast.net

Feb 3, 2011, 3:12:26 PM2/3/11

Good luck to youl, Mikey. You're going to need it.

With the countless number of forums on the Net, the majority of the
postings are inflamatory. Especially so when someone disagrees with
another writer's post. The barbs can be really nasty and often
obscene. If you take legal action, I guarantee that the judge is going
to throw out your case. Hurt feelings are unlikely to satisfy prima
facie terms. If hurt feelings did qualify, the already overloaded
court system would be in total chaos. There's no way you're going to
prevail. Two songs came to mind when I read your 'above' - "Ghost Of A
Chance" and "It's Impossible".

As to monitary damages, forget it! It's rather unlikely that because
of the postings on RMMT, you lost income. This forum isn't exactly a
trade journal where your career might be on the line. RMMT is among
the countless forums that most people never heard of and never
visited. So you're going to have to prove how the postings here cost
you income.

Based on the advice of your manager and attorney, I'd fire both of
them. And if you did go to court and lost, you will have to pay all
costs (including your lawyer). If that be the case, after I fired the
lawyer, I'd hire another lawyer to sue the former lawyer for
malpractice. Further more - I'd think twice about making calls to
someone's family or employer. You're playing with fire and you're
going to end up a crispy critter.

You're in the wrong business Mikey where being thin skinned will
definitely be your Waterloo. Musicians if need be can be real nasty
sons of bitches and will chew you up and spit you out. Let it all go
and simply ignore it. You'll live longer if you don't let your bowels
get in an uproar.

vettepassesyou

Feb 4, 2011, 12:22:55 PM2/4/11
On Feb 3, 3:12 pm, "allegro6...@comcast.net" <allegro6...@comcast.net>
wrote:

It is easy for these whimps and sock puppets and little cockroaches to
play the role of the big bully online hiding behind their little
computer screens. You can bet that none of these cowards and losers
would ever be man enough to confront me face to face. Nevertheless,
these cyber bullies take great pride in being big bully on campus in
their own minds. They are ignorant losers with low self esteem. You
are right, they really are not worth it, as they are more like
kindergarteners than real men. Most of these cockroaches who would run
as soon as even a light was shown on them are not even trumpet
players. Fortunately for me I have an attorney and a manager to take
care of these losers. I will take what you said under advisement, and
see what my manager and my attorney want me to do.

To these losers I say loose lips shink ships. One thing I know from my
experience as a law enforcement officer, is that people always talk.
My ability to gather intel is greater than people might believe.

Thanks for the advice and be well,

Mikey

vettepassesyou

Feb 4, 2011, 3:13:47 PM2/4/11
"I think many people believe the best way they can help others is to
criticize them, to give them the benefit of their "wisdom." I
disagree. The best way to help people is to see the best in them." -
John C. Maxwell, from Today Matters

He shoots, he scores, he wins!

alleg...@comcast.net

Feb 4, 2011, 5:23:33 PM2/4/11
On Feb 4, 12:22 pm, vettepassesyou <usatrum...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 3, 3:12 pm, "allegro6...@comcast.net" <allegro6...@comcast.net>
> wrote:

SNIPPED

> It is easy for these whimps and sock puppets and little cockroaches to
> play the role of the big bully online hiding behind their little
> computer screens.

To set the record straight, Mikey - The majority of those who write to
RMMT are OK and are outstanding professionals. Like with most
'families', there will be squabbles where one jab will go round robin
until things get completely out of control. All of us can get edgy and
spout off. The best thing for both 'sides' to do is to simply back
off, sit back and light up a Camel (or whatever), pass it to the left.
and say fuck it all. Life is too frigging short to hit the bed springs
worrying about what was written on a forum.

After 56 years of playing, I wish that I had a doime for every time
I've been told that my playing sucks. Most times I just consider the
source and take it with a grain of salt. As well, there are times that
when I was told that I suck, I took it to heart and considered it to
be a learning experience.

Whatever the case, I (like most) have more urgent things to worry
about than what has been written on a forum. Like I said earlier, to
get into a legal fight because of a bunch of words is akin to
shoveling shit against the tide. IMHO, the time, energy, and money
spent to walk out of court is an exercise in futility. Those who
perpetuate a flame war will end up the losers where if you give them
enough rope, they'll hang themselves - sparing you the grief.

Jazzycat1

Feb 4, 2011, 8:31:11 PM2/4/11
> Mikey- Hide quoted text -

Please! If you didn't come on usenet and DCP and brag about your
talent, and try to make yorself look like something FAR better than
you are nobody would mess with you.
You bring it all on yourself because you have real mental issues.

Doc

Feb 4, 2011, 9:51:59 PM2/4/11
On Jan 16, 7:42 pm, vettepassesyou <usatrum...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Mikey & I designed this piece to allow him to have MASSIVE amounts of
> projection without sacrificing intonation and slotting.  Mikey uses a
>
> OUTLAW - This is a medium shallow mouthpiece! The cup and rim were
> designed to have a cushion feel without sacrificing range or
> intonation.  The technology behind this piece focused on improving
> endurance, range, & sound.  This piece can play like a Legit
> mouthpiece or SCREAM like a lead mouthpiece.  Slotting is excellent.

Do tell. Where can potential customers see and hear video of Mikey
playing all this slotted, in tune, screaming, sizzling lead playing
demonstrating the massive sound he achieves on this piece with an
actual band?

vettepassesyou

Feb 5, 2011, 12:51:33 AM2/5/11
Doc great to hear from you, it has been a while. I hope you are well.
I plan to be add a new Youtube clip of me playing live [Amazing
Grace , El Shaddi] to my website very soon. I am still waiting to get
a copy of that video form my good friend Lawrence Rucker Sr.[ aka
"Santa"]. I might have a copy by next Tuesday.
I am also pleased to tell you that REDEMPTION is masterd and compiled
and ready to have replicated, and I will have a mastered copy of
COMPLETE this Sunday. I have a few financial comittments to make, but
hopefully very soon I will be able to release REDEMPTION and COMPLETE.
Both REDEMPTION and COMPLETE contain some examples of screaming ,
sizzling lead playing on them, but please do note that these are
themed CD's, and when I recorded and compiled them I did so with a
particular theme in mind so you are going to find more Jay Daversa
style commercial style trumpet than say, Maynard Ferguson style
trumpet playing. In 2008 I sold my Flip Oakes Wild Thing Bb Trumpet in
order to make a downpayment on my Calicchio 3/9 large bore trumpet.
Think of my Calicchio 3/9lb as my comercial sounding studio recording
trumpet, and you will hear a lot of the Calicchio 3/9 large bore
trumpet on REDEMPTION and COMPLETE [All songs on TULSA were recorded
on my Duda 2007 Calicchio flugelhorn except track 3 which was the Cali
3/9. The great news is that today I completed a trade where I parted
with a very nice my V Raptor 1 Bb [ Cambrass - Stomvi] for an older
Flip Oakes Wild Thing Trumpet. To be honest, ever since I sold my Flip
Oakes WT I have missed it, and I have struggled going thru a few lead
trumpets since that all left me longing for another Flip Oakes Wild
Thing Trumpet for lead. Now that I have a Flip Oakes Wild Thing Bb
trumpet again, I will feel a lot more comfortable with it in the
studio playing more Maynardesque type lead stuff that many have asked
for. COMPLETE also has two songs that I recorded on my new to me -
legit trumpet, a 2002 Lawler LT .460 straight bore. I love my Lawler,
and it produces the finest symphonic legit trumpet sound that I have
ever had. I just can not get over how wonderful my Lawler 2002 LT is,
and I hope that you like its gorgeous tone as much as I do.

That being said, who knows if and or EXTREME will ever be released? I
hold a high bar for that project, and although I have several tracks
that I love, it is just not where I want it to be. Hopefully I will
soon be able to aquire a Lexicon 90, which is what I would really like
to have in order to create those dolphyn sounding trumpet effects that
I am wanting to have on EXTREME. As I will have both the Flip Oakes
Wild Thing Trumpet and a Legends OUTLAW trumpet mouthpiece, the sky is
the limit, and my future extreme lead playing looks brighter than
ever.

Be well,

Dr. Michael E. Schmidt

Mt. Verd, Tennessee

http://www.trumpetofthelord

Free samples of my trumpet playing:

http://www.myspace.com/trumpetofthelord

Jazzycat1

Feb 5, 2011, 10:56:57 AM2/5/11
> You bring it all on yourself because you have real mental issues.- Hide quoted text -

.

Doc

Feb 5, 2011, 9:31:49 PM2/5/11
On Feb 5, 12:51 am, vettepassesyou <usatrum...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I plan to be add a new Youtube clip of me playing

Where can one find examples of you playing lead on this or any other
mouthpiece - as in lead trumpet in a trumpet section with a stage band?

Jazzycat1

Feb 5, 2011, 10:30:34 PM2/5/11

You can't find them because they don't exist anywhere but in Howdy's
mind.

alleg...@comcast.net

Feb 6, 2011, 12:02:22 AM2/6/11
On Feb 5, 12:51 am, vettepassesyou <usatrum...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 4, 9:51 pm, Doc <docsavag...@yahoo.com> wrote:> On Jan 16, 7:42 pm, vettepassesyou <usatrum...@yahoo.com> wrote:

SNIPPED>

> As I will have both the Flip Oakes
> Wild Thing Trumpet and a Legends OUTLAW trumpet mouthpiece, the sky is
> the limit, and my future extreme lead playing looks brighter than
> ever.

Mikey -

What with the economy fucked up as it is, where do big bands that
require a lead trumpeter work in your neck of the woods? Even in a
fairly large city like Boston, only a few horn players (both brass and
reeds) are working and making any regular money. The rest of us are
working hand to mouth where even three, four, and five piece group
gigs has become a thing of the past. Other than the few horn players,
only keyboardists playing cocktail type music as a single - OR a big
UGHHH DJs - have a shot at getting work. If there's any work for a
horn player in a small grooup in your home port, I hope that you don't
limit your ability to just playing lead trumpet. One has to be multi
purpose and be able to play (hopefully from the top of the skull) at
least 1,000 standards. A bonus is if you can play them in all 12 keys.
Like the Boy Scout credo is to "Be Prepared", so must horn players be
prepared. From one gig to the next, you never know what to expect.

vettepassesyou

Feb 6, 2011, 8:56:40 PM2/6/11
On Feb 6, 12:02 am, "allegro6...@comcast.net"

I am very pleased with how my trumpet playing is progressing. I am not
the best trumpet player in the world, but I am also not the worst. I
am very fortunate to have the ears of some of the finest trumpet
players and trumpet teachers in the world, who are very kind to me and
who have been a big part of my musical journey over these past 33 +
years. I am so blessed and extremely thankful.

I could not be happier with how my studio work is going. I hope people
grow to love TULSA, REDEMPTION and COMPLETE as much as I do.

While performing and touring is expensive, I am disabled with muscular
dystrophy and I do not play music to make money. I do not take a
salary from the Trumpet of the Lord Ministry, and my wife and I are
the Trumpet of the Lord's # 1 donor. I have played in a few big bands
in my local area. Let's just say that playing in them has not made me
rich, but from time to time I have made a little hot dog money.
Although I love to play in big bands, I am also very open to playing
in smaller combos. When I am well enough I play weekly in two
churches , one where every note is written out for me, and another
where I have to be ready to play off the cuff in every key as none of
the music is written out for me. As for my future, I am moving from
semi retired twards retirement as my health is declining.

All the best and I really appreciate the insightful imput,

Dr. Michael E. Schmidt
Mt. Verd

http://www.myspace.com/trumpetofthelord

http://www.trumpetofthelord

vettepassesyou

Feb 6, 2011, 9:48:31 PM2/6/11

Doc

Feb 7, 2011, 10:50:08 PM2/7/11
On Feb 6, 8:56 pm, vettepassesyou <usatr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have played in a few big bands in my local area.

You talk about the sound one achieves with this mp when playing lead
trumpet, using terms like "slotting". This implies that you personally
have some basis upon which to make these claims.

Doc sells horns - we can see plenty of examples of Doc playing the
horns he sells. We can see and hear endless examples of players
playing on Warburton mouthpieces.

So where do we see examples of you doing with this mouthpiece what you
claim can be done with it, that you have any basis whatsoever to make
the claims you make. And for that matter where do we see various other
players doing so?

Jazzycat1

Feb 8, 2011, 9:37:21 AM2/8/11
On Feb 7, 9:50 pm, Doc <docsavag...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Careful now Doc, you might start getting harassing emails from Howdy
now as well! His non existent manager and attorney will handle you!

Jazzycat1

Feb 8, 2011, 11:48:20 AM2/8/11
.

vettepassesyou

Feb 8, 2011, 2:35:06 PM2/8/11
On Feb 7, 10:50 pm, Doc <docsavag...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Doc I would encourage you to please buy a copy of REDEMPTION and
COMPLETE as soon as they are released. These two CD's have a lot of
examples of all different kinds of things that I do playing these
horns, including high note lead trumpet. I will let TULSA, REDEMPTION
and COMPLETE prove that I have the abiliy to make any claims that I do
about my trumpet and flugelhorn playing, and I will now turn to these
CD's to defend me. If you love these CD's as much as I and many others
do, then my unique style of trumpet and fllugelhorn playing is for
you. If not, there sure are a lot of other fine cats besides just me
to listen to and enjoy. I record for the fans of my music, and not for
my critics, respectfully.

Now with a Flip Oakes Wild Thing Bb trumpet to use for lead playing,
along with an OUTLAW trumpet mouthpiece[top]the sky is the limit!

Be well,

Mikey

Zechariah 9:14

http://www.trumpetofthelord.com

http://www.myspace.com/trumpetofthelord

Jim Blansett

Feb 8, 2011, 6:43:39 PM2/8/11

Certifiable!

dbriggs

Feb 9, 2011, 11:41:47 AM2/9/11
alleg...@comcast.net wrote:
<snip>
Mr allegro

do I recognize you from another ng, one that is/was occupation-oriented?
If so, it's a weird coincidence we run into each other in RAMD

cya

Kid E. Poole

Feb 9, 2011, 3:25:15 PM2/9/11
On Feb 1, 10:53 pm, vettepassesyou <usatrum...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Re:
>
> My manager and my attorney are interested in seeing if any of you have
> any contact information or other information such as place of
> employment, etc. for Jeff Noble a.k.a .Jazzycat1
> <thomaserec...@gmail.com>.
> I suspect he might live in or near Spring, Texas.
> If you can help us in this matter please send me a pm.
>
> Thank you for your help in this unfortunate situation.
>
> Michael

Michael, I am sorry for all that I have said about you. I listened to
one of your song on Myspace, and it ...good... I also am sorry that
I was not man enough to say the things I said so anonymously. I
should have said them under my real name...which, because you can sue
me, I will not give here. Jazzy.. you need to leave Michael alone.
He may be a pain in the ass, but he is not a criminal..

Doc

Feb 9, 2011, 5:13:54 PM2/9/11
On Feb 8, 2:35 pm, vettepassesyou <usatrum...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> playing these
> horns, including high note lead trumpet.

Lead trumpet means specifically playing "lead" with a trumpet section,
in a band. Where do we see video of you playing lead trumpet with a
trumpet section with a stage band and hear examples of all this high
energy, sizzling, slotted lead playing we keep hearing that this mp is
good for, demonstrated by the individual who makes all these claims?

Jazzycat1

Feb 9, 2011, 6:18:54 PM2/9/11
On Feb 9, 2:25 pm, "Kid E. Poole" <ThoughtICouldH...@mailinator.com>
wrote:

Nice try Howdy. Nobody is stupid enough to fall for this one.

Kid E. Poole

Feb 9, 2011, 7:12:20 PM2/9/11

Yet again, Howdy's playing the sockpuppet. Some may think that any
anonymous post is sockpuppetry, but that's not what it means. A
sockpuppet is a fake identity that someone uses to support himself
online. Nobody supports Howdy, so he uses fake identities to make it
look like he's got friends. But it's definitely Howdy. How can I tell?
Several ways.

Exhibit A: He compliments Howdy's recording. Howdy's "music" is utter
crap; anyone who says otherwise has got to be Howdy.

Exhibit B: He pretends that he might sue someone. Not a leg to stand
on, but he has repeatedly dragged out that tired threat. For lost
wages? LOL! On more than one occasion, he's said that gigging costs
him money (proof that he's not a professional, but merely a hobbyist).
Also, his claim that he's too ill to work for a living is the basis of
the "disability" scam that's the principle source of his income.

Exhibit C: The pretense that I (or anyone else) is anonymous for fear
of his imiginary lawsuits. No, the anonymity is to provide protection
against the very real threat of stalking and harassment. When Howdy is
pissed off, his response is illegal harassment and electronic
stalking. Literally dozens of cases have been reported on Usenet and
on web forums (all of which have permanently banned Howdy; in at least
one case, cyberstalking other members was the ultimate reason). Howdy
not only stalks his targeted victims; he also goes after family,
friends, employers, colleagues, and clergy. There are at least two
schools that have provided pictures and descriptions of Howdy to
security officers, with instructions to arrest him for tresspassing if
he sets foot on the grounds. He has even harrassed one of his victims'
minor children. Just recently here (see above), he tried to get
information so he could stalk someone's employer and ex-wife. And he
sent a harassing email under one of his well-known aliases. Stalk,
stalk, harass, stalk, harrass, and stalk some more. He never tires if
this criminal violation of his own state's laws.

Exhibit D: He claims that Howdy is not a criminal! Despite the clear
court record of his convition and sentencing for his crime. But he'll
spew the usual drool about how it wasn't a convition because he didn't
plead guilty. Most guilty verdicts come in cases where the defendant
didn't plead guilty, but Howdy's definitely not too bright. Really,
who else would have any reason to deny the simple facts of the court
record?

Yup, definitely Howdy, from someone a different computer. Anonymously
whining about anonymity (hypocrisy much, Howdy?), desperate to find a
way to illegally harass and stalk someone. And he obviously is not a
lead player ... in fact, he's made it eminently clear that he doesn't
even know what "lead" playing means in the trumpet world. It has
nothing to do with making sound effect that sound like the high-
pitched squeal of an expiring hamster under a steamroller. He's a
stalker, a hypocrite, a liar, a braggart, and a bigot. He can't play
lead; he doesn't even know what it means to play lead! And in case I
forgot to mention it, he's a convicted criminal.

Kid E. Poole

Feb 9, 2011, 10:03:39 PM2/9/11
Maybe it's Howdy, or maybe it's one of his li'l butt buddies. But
someone has attempted to hack my google account. I don't know if he'll
be successful; if he succeeds, I have nothing to lose. If Howdy starts
posting as Kid E. Poole, it will be trivially easy to tell; he's
pretty easy to spot, being as stupid as the pile of dogschmidt that he
is. It may not be worth my while to defend what is essentially a
disposable google account, so I'm not going to worry too much about
it. But it does provide further evidence of Howdy's criminal
cyberstalking behavior.

He's not much more than a fat lying nazi klansman coward, with an
intelligence level that most of us would normally scrape off the soles
of our boots before tracking the vile filth indoors. He will never,
ever, be repsected as a musician, and the only drumcorps he will ever
be associated with are illegal fraudulent scam "corps" designed to
defraud parents of their money and disappoint their children. Howdy
already has a record of such scams, which is why no established corps
will have anything to do with him. Hoppy may still list him as a
judge, but does anybody have any respect for Hoppy any more? He'll
never be successful as a musician, simply because he can't play worth
shit. He can noodle, aimlessly and out of tune, over pre-recorded
backing tracks, and drown his intonation problems with crappy effects
and reverb, but that won't get him any gigs.

Can you imagine anyone more reviled and unsucsessful as Howdy? He
could have made something of his life, but instead, he's a pathetic
racist criminal sponging off the socialist income of a fake
disability, with no prospects, no life, and nothing better to do with
himself than cyberstalking and attempts to hack into others' accounts.
What a totally worthless piece of excrement. Bugs like Hodwy usually
end up squashed on someone's windshield, but in his case, he's not
even worth the washer fluid to flush him away. Howdy, the unwiped
skidmark of Usenet. A convicted criminal skidmark.

Dogschmidt mouthpiece bottom, sort of describes his lifestyle, and
sexual habits as well.

Troll Hunter

Feb 10, 2011, 3:41:41 PM2/10/11

> Yet again, Howdy's playing the sockpuppet.

Another recent example of Mikey Schmidt playing the sock puppet:

http://tinyurl.com/6cdezru

(scroll down near the bottom)

Jazzycat1

Feb 10, 2011, 5:10:55 PM2/10/11

How pathetic. Must really suck to be Howdy. I bet his manager and
attorney are sad - and so is Jesus.

Jazzycat1

Feb 10, 2011, 5:34:09 PM2/10/11
Even more interesting there is that at number 1 Maynard ferguson has
112 points. Howdy, currently at #94 (because he added himself) has a
negative 12 points.

Jazzycat1

Feb 10, 2011, 6:37:24 PM2/10/11

And now he has been removed. There is justice on the internet!

Dan

Feb 10, 2011, 6:51:28 PM2/10/11
Mike has been a sock puppet and a troll for a long time. I agree with
you folks.

But to set the record straight, I am the one who listed him on
http://bit.ly/idajVW

As I posted on that site, I repeat part of it here.

My Name is Dan Payne. I posted this Listing at the above mentioned
URL. You can also find me on Facebook under the name Danny Payne. If
any of you doubt it, look at the handle on who posted it. it is
Drdarien777. My profile on here has my contact info. The picture in
my profile is me with my spiritual dad. I am the one on the Left.
Feel free to email me. or contact me through AIM, Google chat, Yahoo
chat etc. I use the handle drdarien777 for all of them.

I, unlike some of you am not afraid to post who I am. I am also not
ashamed of my opinions. Who I like musically is my opinion. There
are some people who I love to listen to, but I think are complete
assholes in person. My all time most favorite trumpet players are
folks like Harry James, Arturo Sandoval, and Hot Lips Page. I do like
Mike's playing as well.

If you don't like Mike's playing, that is fine. That is your opinion.
What I would like to learn from you is it what about his playing /
style do you not like? What could he do musically, to become a better
musician?

For those of you who want to insult me for making this post, or my
preferences, please feel free. It is your opinion after all, and
you have a right to it. Just remember, you can either call me names,
talk about what an ass you think Mike is.....or....you can talk about
the music....... Your choice.

Dan

Message has been deleted

Jazzycat1

Feb 10, 2011, 7:54:43 PM2/10/11

Dan Payne to me
show details 6:18 PM (33 minutes ago)

I am writing this to you through email instead of in the group because
I want to make sure you understand that I am not Mike. If fact, since
you have a gmail account you can call me or IM me. Please feel free
to do so.

I have read a lot of your posts about Mike, and to be honest, they are
funny as hell. I can understand how you feel the way you do about
Mike, as I agree, he has been a pain in the past.

What I want to make sure you understand is that I am not Mike. Just
because someone posts something online that could be in anyway
favorable to him does not mean that it is him.

Do me the favor and try verifying something before you go assuming
that it is him.

I would like you to thank you for at least posting as yourself. I am
glad that you don't hide behind some bogus name on the group.

Thanks.

Dan

!!!! Nice try Howdy !!!! Idiot!

Troll Hunter

Feb 10, 2011, 8:52:14 PM2/10/11
On 2011-02-10, Dan <drdar...@gmail.com> wrote:

> As I posted on that site, I repeat part of it here.
>
> My Name is Dan Payne. I posted this Listing at the above mentioned
> URL.

Maybe "Dan" is a real person. If so, that's just as
pathetic as a Mikey Schmidt sock puppet.

Also, there's reason to believe this Dan person
mignt be the fake "Kid E. Poole."

Jazzycat1

Feb 10, 2011, 9:20:24 PM2/10/11
On Feb 10, 7:52 pm, Troll Hunter <Hunter.of.Tro...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dan Alex Payne wants to connect on LinkedIn - Howdy is really going
out of his way to prove he's Dan tonight!

Wage Peace

Feb 11, 2011, 1:30:55 AM2/11/11

Wow. That is truly pathetic. But funny as hell. He's #7, and Miles
Davis is #8. LOL!

ansermetniac

Feb 11, 2011, 12:40:26 PM2/11/11

In the Sax World we have a charlatan named Steve Goodson. He has his
own forum. There was a glitch when he updated his site. The
sockpuppets saying how great his equipment is all came up from the
same IP address-ADMINISTRATOR. 50 members-all of them, were all Steve
Goodson supposed designer to the stars talking to himself

Abbedd

alleg...@comcast.net

Feb 11, 2011, 2:23:53 PM2/11/11
On Feb 2, 9:45 am, "Kid E. Poole" <kidden.e.shaped-
poole....@mailinator.com> wrote:
> On Feb 1, 10:53 pm, Howdy and his "mouthpiece bottom" exposed his next
> crime spree:

SNIPPED

> >My manager and my attorney are interested in seeing if any of
> >you have any contact information or other information such as
> >place of employment, etc.
>

> So your "manager" and your "attorney" plan to be accessories to your
> criminal harassment? Does Furby Fartnocker know that it's a crime?
> Maybe he can't read and understand state laws with his second-grade
> reading level.

Better he takes it up before Judge Mathis where both can get it on and
go nose to nose. I'd forego my PM nap to watch that fisasco on the
tube, It would be a real hoot!

Dan

Feb 11, 2011, 3:26:17 PM2/11/11
Report not abuse

Hi Abbedd,

I looked at Steve's forum, and your are right about the Ip address.
But here is the truth, Despite Jazzy's attempts to say otherwise....
Howdy and I are not the same person. It is funny that I posted most
of my contact information, and he has not taken time to check it out.
I have even emailed Jeff privately and gave him information on how to
contact me. He took it and posted it here. I don't have a problem
with that though, because I have nothing to hide.

It is sad that some of you hate Mike so much, that if anyone says
anything positive about him, that it must be him. For Jazzy to keep
calling me Howdy it just ignorant. I do not think that he is ignorant
in general, but he has just gotten to the point where he is blinded
where Mike is concerned. He is correct that Mike has been a major sock
puppet. Mike has also been on here with multiple personas. IMHO,
Mike has talked off topic way more than on topic here in this forum in
the past. I told him this to his face. He has been a major pain in
the ass at times. So If with all of the proof that I have given, if
you still think I am Mike, so be it. Troll Hunter, thanks for doing
the research to say that I may be a different person. It is sad
however, that your opinion of me is because I happen to like some of
Mike's music.

This forum is suppose to be about MUSIC. It is not about Mike. Mike,
Jeff and few others of you have made it into a pissing contest. I am
sad to see it. As far as I am concerned, I don't care to be a part of
all of this. I am sorry that I feel this way, since most of us all
share a love for music. Lastly, no matter what you say about me, or
if you think I am Mike does not matter to me. I would just love for
all of you to be at peace with each other.

Why have I posted this at all? Because I am Mike's Friend. You may
ask me why am I Mike's friend? . Well the best way I can describe it,
is to quote a line from a movie called Hot Tub Time Machine; When some
people can't understand why Nick is friends Lou, Nick communicates it
this way: "It's like that friend who's an asshole, but he's our
asshole."

Still, I choose to be his friend, and that is my choice.

Jazzycat1

Feb 11, 2011, 3:53:55 PM2/11/11
> Still, I choose to be his friend, and that is my choice.- Hide quoted text -

You're not fooling anybody Howdy.

Kid E. Poole

Feb 11, 2011, 5:01:01 PM2/11/11
On Feb 10, 8:52 pm, Troll Hunter <Hunter.of.Tro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Maybe "Dan" is a real person.  If so, that's just as
> pathetic as a Mikey Schmidt sock puppet.
>
> Also, there's reason to believe this Dan person
> mignt be the fake "Kid E. Poole."

Yeah, Damn Pain might actually be a different person. His
"dr"darien666 identity shows up around the net. For instance, asking
for free legal advice, trying to see if he can weasel out of a
franchising agreements. By claiming that he didn't read the contract
that he signed! That could be Howdy, or someone studid enough to
associate with him. Likewise, trying to let the statute of limitations
relieve him of paying bad debts. Just the kind of scam Howdy would
run, or the kind of person Howdy would associate with.

It's pretty clear that Pain and the fake "Kid" posted from the same
computer, as did the pathetically lame "hacker" who tried to hack my
google account. If they're not Howdy, at least they're all the same
person, and since Macs generally cost more than PCs, that points to it
not being a welfare queen like Howdy. But even if he's not a
"sockpuppet" in the classic usenet sense, he's still Howdy's puppet.
When he posts, he's probably sitting on Howdy's lap, with Howdy's arm
up his ass to the shoulder, as he compliments Howdy's playing using
exact quotes from Howdy's own ridiculous bragging.

Regardless of whether he's one of "Legion" Howdy's alter-egos, or just
some schmuck with Howdys' fist in his duodenum, oinking Howdy's
script, he's acting on Howdy's behalf. Notice the repeated pleas for
emails, friending, phone calls, etc., all in support of Howdy's recent
attempts to acquire "intel" as he called it about finding contact
information, so Howdy can continue his long tradition of stalking and
threatening anyone he doesn't like, as well as their relatives
(including minor children), ex-spouses, clergymen, employers, friends,
etc. Make no mistake, whether Damn Pain is Howdy himself or not, he's
part of Howdy's pathetically transparent campaign of bloated self-
aggrandizement and criminal stalking. It's the only reason he's here,
and if it's not because he's the trailer trash klansman himself, it's
because he's conspiring with Howdy in his criminal hobby. By that, I
mean stalking and harassment, although Howdy's trumpet hobby is pretty
close to a crime, itself.

He spoofed my screen name, and he tried to hack the account that I use
to protect myself from Howdy's crimes. He's Howdy's "friend" or alter
ego, no doubt a white-supremacist antisemitic self-loathing homophobic
cretin. Damn Pain is vile scum on the same level as Howdy, whether
he's the fat gasbag himself or one of his cronies. In Freebie
Nobbgobbler's famous comedy "lawyerin' letter", didn't he list
himself, Damn Pain, and Howwwwwdy Schitt, as the plaintiffs?

Jim Blansett

Feb 11, 2011, 6:06:51 PM2/11/11

Jeff, these postings are much too eloquent to be Howdy. The spelling
is correct, sentence structure and syntax are pretty much spot on. In
short, this man doesn't exhibit any of the shortcomings we've grown to
understand - and expect - from Howdy.

Jazzycat1

Feb 11, 2011, 6:10:57 PM2/11/11
On Feb 11, 5:06 pm, Jim Blansett <jim.blans...@hotmail.commakaze>
wrote:
> understand - and expect - from Howdy.- Hide quoted text -

I still think it's Rev Dookie. If not it's someone stupid enough to do
it for him.

Troll Hunter

Feb 11, 2011, 7:32:12 PM2/11/11
On 2011-02-11, Jim Blansett <jim.bl...@hotmail.commakaze> wrote:

> Jeff, these postings are much too eloquent to be Howdy. The spelling
> is correct, sentence structure and syntax are pretty much spot on. In
> short, this man doesn't exhibit any of the shortcomings we've grown to
> understand - and expect - from Howdy.

Thinking Mikey Shcmidt is a decent musician is a serious
shortcoming. Also considering him a friend reveals
some serious character flaws.

alleg...@comcast.net

Feb 12, 2011, 4:37:27 AM2/12/11
On Feb 9, 11:41 am, dbriggs <dbri...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

You're right. We go back a long way on alt.snail. I keep in touch with
TW. Sadly, alt.snail is not too active these days, While you found me
on RAMD, I frequent rec music makers trumpet.

Kid E. Poole

Feb 12, 2011, 1:04:50 PM2/12/11
On Feb 11, 7:32 pm, Troll Hunter <Hunter.of.Tro...@gmail.com> wrote:

I don't usually favor nym-shifting, but in response to cyber attacks
from the "Trumpet of the Lord" crime syndicate, I am moving to a
different account. The criminal or criminals at "Trumpet of the Lord"
have been attacking my google account with hacking attempts, in their
continuing illegal effort to harass and threaten their critics and
anyone who would expose the fraud that they carry out using a
fradulent non-profit as a front. Their hacking attempts have been
rudimentary and clumsy, but the account is not well protected. I never
imagined that these pathetic petty criminals would so openly commit
these crimes. A complete record, with all IP addresses and traces,
including ISP entry point(s), has been maintained by various online
services, and some of them have been forwarding this info to me and to
law enforcement agencies. Suffice it to say that the traces include
some of the same IP addresses as recent Usenet posts. Howdy himself
isn't bright enough undertake this hack, elementary as it is, so I
suspect his butt-buddy Danny did it while sitting on Howdy's "lap".

They want to threaten my friends, my family, my children, and my
employer; they want to stampede my women and rape my cattle. I'm
changing my username, but please understand that I'm not trying to
pretend that I'm a different user (a favorite game of Legion Howdy the
socksucker). Rather, I'm doing what I have to, to protect my family
from the crimes of a racist, antisemitic, homophobic, welfare-queen
and his mutant buddies. They have now committed crimes under the laws
of at least two states. Although at present, it's not worth my time to
pursue these hillbilly criminals to the hog wallows of Doggfuck, TN,
or to Kkklan Kkkounty GA, I am retaining all the IP traces, and so are
several online and legal agencies, in case an escalation makes it
worth my time. At present, it's so much easier to simply abandon my
google account, which didn't cost me anything, and move on to a
different account

Any post after this one, as "Kid E. Poole", is from someone else;
likely a convicted criminal named Schmidt or one of his "li'l
buddies".

-- The poster formerly known as ...
-- Kid E. Poole

ansermetniac

Feb 12, 2011, 2:35:22 PM2/12/11

In the name of Jesus you are being harassed?

Abbedd

Kid

Feb 12, 2011, 2:53:51 PM2/12/11

No. That name has not been used in my harassment.

Religious extremist bigots hate people because of their religious
beliefs. Howdy's a religious bigot; he hates Jews for being Jews, he
hates Roman Catholics for being Roman Catholics, and he hates Muslims
for being Muslim. You're also a religous bigot; you hate Christians
for being Christians. You and Howdy are very much alike. Bigots.
Abbedd and Howdy. Two rotting peas in a rotted pod. You deserve each
other.

-- Poole Q. Kidde ...
... the poster formerly known as Kid E. Poole

Any post after (2011-02-12 18:30:00 Z), as "Kid E. Poole",
or from my former account, is a forgery--probably from a
convicted criminal named Schmidt or one of his "li'l buddies",

If you send me email, it's very unlikely that I will ever see it.

ansermetniac

Feb 12, 2011, 10:04:23 PM2/12/11
On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 11:53:51 -0800 (PST), Kid <poolq...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Cluless is no way to go through life

Abbedd

Jazzycat1

Feb 12, 2011, 10:43:13 PM2/12/11
On Feb 12, 9:04 pm, ansermetniac <ansermetn...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 11:53:51 -0800 (PST), Kid <poolq.ki...@yahoo.com>
> Abbedd- Hide quoted text -

You seem to make it work.

ansermetniac

Feb 13, 2011, 12:12:29 AM2/13/11

Ge kaken afan yam

Abbedd

alleg...@comcast.net

Feb 13, 2011, 8:44:27 AM2/13/11
On Feb 13, 12:12 am, ansermetniac <ansermetn...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 19:43:13 -0800 (PST), Jazzycat1

SNIPPED

> Ge kaken afan yam

Which ocean - the Atlantic or the Pacific? 8-)

ansermetniac

Feb 13, 2011, 9:20:33 AM2/13/11

Your choice

Abbedd

Jim Blansett

Feb 13, 2011, 12:08:16 PM2/13/11
On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 05:44:27 -0800 (PST), "alleg...@comcast.net"
<alleg...@comcast.net> wrote:

I always thought it was a like. Hmmm...

Jim Blansett

Feb 13, 2011, 3:20:22 PM2/13/11

Like = lake.

ansermetniac

Feb 13, 2011, 3:59:41 PM2/13/11
On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 14:20:22 -0600, Jim Blansett
<jim.bl...@hotmail.commakaze> wrote:

We got it . Don't need a Yiddeshe Kopf to figure that one out :-)

Abbedd

alleg...@comcast.net

Feb 14, 2011, 1:37:46 PM2/14/11
On Feb 13, 9:20 am, ansermetniac <ansermetn...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 05:44:27 -0800 (PST), "allegro6...@comcast.net"

> <allegro6...@comcast.net> wrote:
> >On Feb 13, 12:12 am, ansermetniac <ansermetn...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >> On Sat, 12 Feb 2011 19:43:13 -0800 (PST), Jazzycat1
>
> >SNIPPED
>
> >> Ge kaken afan yam
>
> >Which ocean - the Atlantic or the Pacific? 8-)
>
> Your choice
>
> Abbedd

So if I have a choice and I opted for one of the Seven Seas, does the
above curse limit my bodily functions where I can only go pee in the
sea? Enquiring minds gots to know. 8-|

Jazzycat1

Feb 16, 2011, 8:02:38 PM2/16/11
Predictable that Howdy and his clan of sock puppets have abandoned
this thread.

Troll Hunter

Feb 16, 2011, 9:28:04 PM2/16/11
On 2011-02-17, Jazzycat1 <thomas...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Predictable that Howdy and his clan of sock puppets have abandoned
> this thread.

As he has often done when his asshattery is exposed.
He'll be back when he thinks everyone will have forgotten
what an asshole he is.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Troll Hunter

Mar 3, 2011, 10:11:54 PM3/3/11
On 2011-03-03, Jazzycat1 <thomas...@gmail.com> wrote:

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Verd,_Tennessee
>
> Another example of Howdy trying to make himself seem noteworthy. I
> have made several lighthearted changes to this page over the last
> several months. Howdy finally noticed and is trying to make some sort
> of point by cut and pasting my work ip address on the discussion page.
> Oh no! I changed a wiki from work! nobody cares, especially where I
> work Howdy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/69.246.133.105
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:69.246.133.105

His ip address has been banned. What an asshole.

Kid

Mar 5, 2011, 12:33:16 AM3/5/11
On Mar 3, 10:11 pm, Troll Hunter <Hunter.of.Tro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2011-03-03, Jazzycat1 <thomaserec...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Verd,_Tennessee
>
> > Another example of Howdy trying to make himself seem noteworthy. I
> > have made several lighthearted changes to this page over the last
> > several months. Howdy finally noticed and is trying to make some sort
> > of point by cut and pasting my work ip address on the discussion page.
> > Oh no! I changed a wiki from work! nobody cares, especially where I
> > work Howdy.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/69.246.133.105http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:69.246.133.105

> His ip address has been banned.  What an asshole.

He's had several of his sockpuppet IP addresses blocked recently by
Wikipedia. He seems to think Wikipedia is as unmoderated as Usenet. If
he had half the intelligence of a rotted cabbage, he would have
learned otherwise from previous Wiki battles in which he was soundly
trounced. But he's not even half as smart as a rotted cabbage. The
Wikipedia editors have gotten our their toilet paper, wiped him away,
and flushed. Schmidtstain, flushed again. But he still has a record of
a criminal conviction!

How's that plan to have your conviction expunged there, Howdy? Such a
plan pretty much acknowledges that there's a conviction, but a fucking
moron like you probably can't understand that. You're barely smart
enough to take a dump in the morning, and clearly not smart enough to
wipe. Did your li'l butt buddy Danny boy explain how to get multiple
IP addresses banned from Wikipedia? Did he explain how I now have
clear posting logs, including IP addresses and identifying information
about his computer, operating system, and browser, that explicitly
link him at the hacking attack on my account? State, conty, and local
law enforcement agencies and ISPs in more than one state have all that
information. TN and GA are among those states. Is that why you haven't
been shitting on Usenet lately. Did Franky Donkeyfucker advise you to
lay low?

It is loading more messages.