Verbal Stand Candances

Crash123

Sep 11, 2000, 11:26:05 PM9/11/00
Does anybody know of some good verbal 1's a band can use in the stands at
compeitions? thanks for any help

Daniel
Lrmb
Bass-tbone/Tuba

Drummer666

Sep 12, 2000, 1:12:32 PM9/12/00
>Does anybody know of some good verbal 1's a band can use in the stands at
>compeitions? thanks for any help
>
>Daniel

shout about
your mother
and also wave
grim balogna
at them.

| | | |
(o o)
^^^

SimpleMan892

Sep 12, 2000, 1:29:55 PM9/12/00
huh?

Phrenchy

Sep 12, 2000, 2:48:18 PM9/12/00
Drummer666, slide me the porter, drink side run the java

this is wise plack

--
Jason C Frith
Wad Squad '92-96

Cheeks

Sep 12, 2000, 3:34:08 PM9/12/00
you're an odd, odd fellow....

Cheeks

Sep 12, 2000, 3:34:46 PM9/12/00
well, do you want insults or just a go team type of thing??

Chrisr077

Sep 12, 2000, 5:27:49 PM9/12/00
well usually used at football games but can also be used at competitions i
guess : "blood makes the grass grow, kill kill kill! "
Chris
Highland Regional high school royal tartan marching band 98,00
Highland Regional high school Indoor Percussion Ensemble 00

kie...@my-deja.com

Sep 12, 2000, 6:19:17 PM9/12/00
In article <20000912132955...@ng-cq1.aol.com>,
simple...@aol.com (SimpleMan892) wrote:
> huh?

tis a sad day when the antics af d666 are foriegn to some....

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Cheeks

Sep 12, 2000, 6:55:49 PM9/12/00
"U...G...L...Y....you ain't got no alibi, your ugly! yeah ,yeah your ugly!"
well, that's one of them...it goes on but i forget the ending...
also the whole gime a B gimme a B gimme a B (repeat this a couple times) then
ask what does that spell?!?!? then the band responds with the finger going up
and down the lips...ya know the motion..
oh if you're making fun of the football teams in general, you can sing the men
in tights song .....we're men, we're men in tights !(TIGHT tights!) I forget
the rest of the words to that too...if ya know the song, sing along.... :)
cheeks

Crash123

Sep 12, 2000, 7:05:32 PM9/12/00
I was thinking like "hey we got spirit how about you" and "R O W D I E thats
the way we spell rowdie lets get roudy...cheers or insults work i am just sick
of the like 6 or 7 1's that we have and i was wondering what other bands around
the country do

Daniel
LRMB
Bass T-Bone/Tuba

band...@my-deja.com

Sep 12, 2000, 10:53:19 PM9/12/00
Strawberry Shortcake
Banana Split.
You Team Plays like.
Lean to the Lift
Lean to the Right
Stand up
Sit down.
Fight, Fight, Fight.

Well I like it. You almost say some thing bad then yea.

We have too much fun @ football games.
CYA AT Macy*s
The Band Geek,
The Few, The Proud,
yougot...@mail.com

i hope and pray for no Typo's

band...@my-deja.com

Sep 12, 2000, 10:50:20 PM9/12/00

band...@my-deja.com

Sep 12, 2000, 11:02:45 PM9/12/00
ok sorry agian i spelt your you
"You Team Plays like." is suppose to be your team.
sorry for the mess. but i think this time you got the point the first
time.

CYA AT Macy*s
The Band Geek,
The Few, The Proud,
yougot...@mail.com

In article <8pmq6n$7k0$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

XBikeJoe

Sep 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/13/00
Shouldn't it be, We Think You're Team Plays Like, SHIFT to the left, SHIFT to
the right?

Joe
Bass 5
Highland Indoor Percussion 00'
Highland Marching Band 00'
TOB Chapter 1, Group 2

Drummer666

Sep 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/13/00
scream things
about your mother
to them.
| | | |
(o o)
^^^

band...@my-deja.com

Sep 14, 2000, 10:08:11 PM9/14/00

> Shouldn't it be, We Think You're Team Plays Like, SHIFT to the left,
SHIFT to
> the right?

no then it is too long and it doesn't fit wil the rest of the yell.

CYA AT Macy*s
The Band Geek,
The Few, The Proud,
yougot...@mail.com

i hope and pray for no Typo's

In article <20000913151616...@ng-bh1.aol.com>,

Rebel2NE1

Sep 14, 2000, 10:59:27 PM9/14/00
>> Shouldn't it be, We Think You're Team Plays Like, SHIFT to the left,
>SHIFT to
>> the right?
>
>no then it is too long and it doesn't fit wil the rest of the yell.

it has to be "shift" because it sounds like "sh*t" which is the word you're
replacing...

James The Grim Reaper Roper

Sep 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/15/00
>it has to be "shift" because it sounds like "sh*t" which is the word you're
>replacing...

What the fuck is "sh*t?"

/\/\
Texas All-State B-Clar

Phrenchy

Sep 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM9/15/00
James The Grim Reaper Roper, slide me the porter, drink side run the java

>> it has to be "shift" because it sounds like "sh*t" which is the word you're
>> replacing...
>

> What the fuck is "sh*t?"

not too bright, though...

mike_d...@my-deja.com