IntroComp 2010

Jacqueline A. Lott

Mar 26, 2010, 1:32:15 PM3/26/10
IntroComp 2010, a great comp for beginners and IF veterans alike, is
now officially underway. The deadlines and key dates are as follows:

Intent to Enter Deadline: May 31, 2010, 23:59 EST
Entry Deadline: Wednesday, June 30, 2010, 23:59 EST
Voting Deadline: Saturday, July 31, 2009, 23:59 EST
Awards Ceremony on ifMUD: Aug 7, 2009, 15:00 EST

Immediately after the awards ceremony we'll adjourn to the
Toyshop and play the entries as part of that day's ClubFloyd.
If you'd like to see your IntroComp entry played on ClubFloyd,
please submit a game written in ADRIFT, Hugo, Inform, or TADS.

For more information on the competition and how to enter, please
visit: http://www.allthingsjacq.com/introcomp.html

Please note that I am not a frequent visitor to the groups.
If you have a question, please be sure to e-mail my gmail.com
address: jacqueline.a.lott

Many thanks for the community's continued support and
participation in IntroComp!

- Jacqueline