TWIFcomp: Entry deadline reminder: April 25

1 view

dhakajack

Apr 21, 2010, 12:05:44 PM4/21/10
Just a reminder: the submission deadline for TWIFcomp is 16:00 GMT on
Sunday, April 25, 2010. Games up to 140 characters (not counting
white space) can be entered.

If you can pace yourself at 35 characters a day, you should be able to
make this deadline.

To date, there are 33 entries in 12 programming languages. Thanks,
everyone!

Full details are posted on: http://blog.templaro.com/?page_id=118

Andrew Plotkin

Apr 21, 2010, 12:48:16 PM4/21/10
Here, dhakajack <dhak...@gmail.com> wrote:

> To date, there are 33 entries in 12 programming languages.

Huh. This is going to be interesting. I ran out of approaches after
writing four TWIF games. Either you folks are very clever, or we're
going to wind up with a handful of de-facto categories.

(Okay, "or both". :) But seriously, the comparisons are going to be
interesting.)

(I entered three of my games, per the rules. I'll put the fourth up
somewhere after the competition ends -- unless someone else has
written the exact same game, which is not utterly impossible!)

--Z

*

InvaderTim

Apr 22, 2010, 12:18:34 AM4/22/10
i wrote three games.

i will eat my hat if someone else has not created all three of them
too.

InvaderTim

Apr 22, 2010, 12:20:09 AM4/22/10
i don't own a hat.