Windows Inform 7 5U92 updated

1 view

David Kinder

Sep 26, 2008, 1:52:01 PM9/26/08
I've updated the Windows build of 5U92, as available from the Inform 7
downloads page. The only component that has been changed is to fix the
program that generates Blorb files from their constituent parts, which had
two issues:

1) Ogg Vorbis files were being truncated by 8 bytes, and
2) MOD files were not being correctly recognized.

Both these are now fixed.

David

Adam Thornton

Sep 29, 2008, 12:20:29 AM9/29/08
In article <8j9Dk.66698$oR7....@newsfe28.ams2>,

The Linux CLI builds also now implement these changes.

Adam

Eliuk Blau

Oct 2, 2008, 8:19:54 PM10/2/08

Wonderful!! =D

Very very good news, David!

I thought that my requests respects to CBLORB had gone undetected. I
am very happy if it was working on these improvements.

Develop multimedia I7 now will be a pleasure.

Thanks for the changes, David! =D

Indeed, DamusixI7 is already complete. And the process betatesting
begin next week at the latest. The improvement in I7 comes just in
time for the advantage of the testers!

Greetings, and thanks again for your work in the IDE I7.

Greetings!
Eliuk Blau.