One Room Game Competition 2008 is open!

Francesco Cordella

Sep 19, 2008, 5:56:57 PM9/19/08
Hi all, The One Room Game Competition 2008 is open!
Rules, deadline, prizes, everything here:
www.avventuretestuali.com/orgc/orgc2008_eng

Please, offer prizes and submit your games! The 2007 winner, Suveh Nux,
was a great adventure, indeed.

Good luck,
f.

Sparky

Sep 20, 2008, 6:29:48 PM9/20/08
I've always wondered, is there a restriction on games based on
copyrighted works? (I haven't played past entries so I don't know if
there are any in there or not.)

Francesco Cordella

Sep 21, 2008, 6:33:12 PM9/21/08
Sparky ha scritto:

> I've always wondered, is there a restriction on games based on
> copyrighted works? (I haven't played past entries so I don't know if
> there are any in there or not.)

Well, that could be a problem for the author: if the copyright owner
claims his rights?
f.