French ifcomp results

1 view

Eric

Nov 1, 2005, 5:13:59 AM11/1/05
The 2005 edition of our first IF competition is over. You can find the
results and details on the pages below :

here is the page on ifwiki :
http://www.ifwiki.org/index.php/French_Mini-If-Comp

the page on our website with the games :
http://ifiction.free.fr/concours.php

================

L'édition 2005 de notre concours dédié à la fiction interactive
francophone est enfin terminée.
Vous pouvez trouver les jeux et d'autres informations sur notre site :
http://ifiction.free.fr/concours.php

ou sur la page de ifwiki :
http://www.ifwiki.org/index.php/French_Mini-If-Comp

aph...@altavista.com

Nov 1, 2005, 11:46:46 AM11/1/05

I still don't understand the common sense of foreign languages. If
there's a word for everything, then in French:

2005 should be La Cucours
ifwiki should be dufugu
fiction should be noninonipoopahlec
and,
http should be thye

It just doesn't make any sense. Whose in charge of this world? We
need to form a board of directors and hire a CEO. We're only a small
step away from loinens until we solve our language barriers, as far as
I'm concerned.