ADRIFT Competition for non-registered members

Cowboy

Jan 31, 2009, 8:46:37 AM1/31/09
I know this has been posted earlier, but I noticed that there has been
a few changes made to the competition so I thought I'd post it again.
This is pasted directly from the Adrift Forum.

The non-registered “Spring ting” has been launched:

The competition runs from now and till April 1st and it is for all non-
registered users of Adrift.
Since I’m so lousy at making rules I’ve “stolen” the rules from
another competition and changed them a bit. I hope no one will clobber
me for it.

Rules for this competition

* The author can use Adrift Version 4.0 unregistered or the game to be
written with Adrift Version 3.90 which is available as freeware
* All entries must be accompanied by a walkthrough (if not the author
must be prepared to supply one on request). It can be a simple
transcript from the runner. This must give the text that will allow a
player to complete the game, from beginning to end, following the
details given
* File sizes are unlimited (within the restrictions of the shareware
version of course)
* Games may be passworded, but the organizer prefers them not to be so
that others can learn from the techniques used.
* Games must not contain content of an offensive adult nature.
* Naturally enough the games should be a completely original work,
although parody is allowed.
* No more than two entries will be accepted from each contributor.
* There must be at least three entries or the competition is void.

Entry:
All entries should be sent to me at Rosen...@gmail.com by no later
than 23:59 GMT Wednesday 1st of April 2009.

Judging:
Volunteer judges will be needed. If you want to give it a go, please
send an e-mail to the address above with the title Judge.

Give me a hand here. Let’s get this thing rolling…

And the prize is . . . a nice crisp new Adrift registration valid for
version 4 and beyond.

In addition KF will add a second Adrift registration for the second
place entrant if there are five or more entries.